Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1782918 times)

Offline osxoep

Re: <SPRiT Model 1,2,3> = R1(76% Shipped) = R2 (Order OPEN)
« Reply #2800 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 14:42:51 »
There are macro options to let you use the keyboard as a mouse, afaik
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #2801 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 17:34:32 »
Zeal,

Do you think you can confirm my order in PM with me? I don't want to bug Sprit, and it seems that you are in direct contact with him.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #2802 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 19:20:33 »
Hello sprite i just bougth a 8 switch tester and i would like like to know what springs do you have ? i would like 8 springs of each weight. I don't need them to be gold plated normal is fine theses are just for testing and want to know the perfect switch in the perfect weight for me.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2803 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 03:46:39 »
Hello sprite i just bougth a 8 switch tester and i would like like to know what springs do you have ? i would like 8 springs of each weight. I don't need them to be gold plated normal is fine theses are just for testing and want to know the perfect switch in the perfect weight for me.
The other thread or pm
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #2804 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:49:48 »
Hello Zeal or Sprit.

Is there any way you can give a timeline onto the R3-75% shipping date?

I originally switched from R2 to R3, and I'm wondering if I made a mistake doing that.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2805 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 11:56:09 »
Hello Zeal or Sprit.

I originally switched from R2 to R3, and I'm wondering if I made a mistake doing that.

Do you mean Model 2 to 3?

I'll be asking sprit on order/MOQ status this upcoming week.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline limitz

« Reply #2806 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 13:52:39 »
Hello Zeal or Sprit.

Yes that's what I mean. Switched from the 75% version of Model 2 into Model 3 to take advantage of the slightly slimmer profile.

If you could ask this upcoming week, that would be awesome. I'm a bit lost right now as to the timeline of this order, and any update would be welcome. Thanks.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline fatchoi

Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 1,2,3&gt; = R1(76% Shipped) = R2 (Order OPEN)
« Reply #2807 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 22:06:28 »
Hello Zeal or Sprit.

Thanks Zeal. Could you please also help to ask status of other R1 international orders?

Offline witbliz

« Reply #2808 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 04:27:50 »
Hi Zeal do we pm or email you in regards to changes made in our order ? I've emailed and  pm sprite and also informed u that I have tried to communicate with him on my changes but no reply or answer has been received.  So what's the best solution ?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2809 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 05:05:01 »
Thanks Zeal. Could you please also help to ask status of other R1 international orders?
Will be doing that along with the other questions this upcoming week.

Hi Zeal do we pm or email you in regards to changes made in our order ? I've emailed and  pm sprite and also informed u that I have tried to communicate with him on my changes but no reply or answer has been received.  So what's the best solution ?
Please PM me your Order #, original order contents, and your new revised order / address changes / etc.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #2810 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 05:05:31 »
Will be doing that along with the other questions this upcoming week.

Please PM me your Order #, original order contents, and your new revised order / address changes / etc.

Thank you Zeal. ;)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2811 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 10:44:47 »
Any update?

Offline blighty

« Reply #2812 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 16:03:55 »
Here's a quick proof that some of these have been put together.   Thanks again, sprit!

77991-0
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #2813 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:25:34 »
October approaching...  :blank:

Offline John Venture

« Reply #2814 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 20:45:48 »
Good to know some have received their stuf...What case is this blighty?

Offline blighty

« Reply #2815 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:20:28 »
Good to know some have received their stuf...What case is this blighty?

LOL, I stuck it in a Keycool 84 case.   It is more or less just resting inside of it.  I made an awful looking hole in the back to fit the mini-usb connector.  I've been too lazy to do any real measurements to make a case.  I had thought about wiring the usb pinout to the case-embedded port, but laziness kicked in (and it works as it is, so good enough for now).  Plus I have another PCB to mess with if/when I get the urge.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2816 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 03:16:53 »
Apparently there was a little bit of miscommunication regarding all the items ready for shipping.  :-[

Sprit has told me that springs and 60% cases will be shipped tomorrow his time (our afternoon/evening)
60% PCBs will ship next week, due to some shortage of SMD parts so he had to order them causing delays.

Sprit will provide some more details later. As always, I'll update you guys whenever I get them.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2817 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 08:09:00 »
This buy, GH60 and Raindrop2 is turning geekhack into patiencehack for me.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #2818 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 09:34:20 »
Apparently there was a little bit of miscommunication regarding all the items ready for shipping.  :-[

Sprit has told me that springs and 60% cases will be shipped tomorrow his time (our afternoon/evening)
60% PCBs will ship next week, due to some shortage of SMD parts so he had to order them causing delays.

Sprit will provide some more details later. As always, I'll update you guys whenever I get them.

Hi Zeal, how about 87 key please? It's approaching 10 months of wait.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Do hope Sprit will pop up and give more details.
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 September 2014, 09:36:50 by fatchoi »

Offline _robban

« Reply #2819 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 10:31:16 »
Zeal - Did send Sprit an PM some weeks ago regarding request for switch change on my R2 order, find that it was read by him but no reply that change was confirmed. Possible for you to confirm change of switch?

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #2820 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 13:28:09 »

This.

I don't see how R1 shipping can keep being delayed month after month without much of a transparent update. I understand this is a GB, but have ANY of R1 orders been sent out? If not, what is the hold-up? I understand he's got a full-time job, but he could at the very least ship a handful of R1 orders PER WEEK.

Offline xandr

« Reply #2821 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 01:39:16 »

I hope that includes my 60% PCB and springs that - according to his PM - were ready to ship on July 17th already...

While I do appreciate the effort that Sprit put into this, especially with hand-soldering the components that the factory didn't do due to not meeting the MOQ, it is getting somewhat ridiculous now.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline jlor

« Reply #2822 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 10:07:30 »

And we're still waiting for the MOQ to be met for sizes over 60% (R2)? I'm really puzzled why I had to pay an invoice for the 110% PCB when it hasn't met the MOQ yet.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2823 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:01:55 »
Had a good long talk (3+hrs) with Sprit last night (I think i stayed up til 3-4am :confused:). I've set up an import authorization w/ DHL to sprit's place, and he should have springs, switches, & 60% acrylic cases shipped Monday his time (which should arrive Monday afternoon here). 60% PCBs should be complete around Wednesday.

Some bad news: I unfortunately have to return back to Taiwan on the midnight of Oct 2 for 4-6 days to handle some unfinished business from last month's family emergency leave.
To compensate for the tight schedule, I will literally pack/ship all day/night until the last day before I leave on Oct 1. I'll pull an all night-er if I have to. To those that ordered via my site but didn't include PCBs, I'll be sending shipping invoices today.

Here's some Q&A that I had asked:

Q: What's the status of R1?
A: There's about 25-30 orders left to be shipped, and I'm extremely sorry for having it dragged this long. I'll be focusing on getting those out ASAP. **I've asked about helping ship R1 to NA, but we'll have to see if the larger shipping boxes / PCB / Cases will fit in the importing boxes.**

Q: Status of R2 75, 87, 100/110% PCBs?
A: Total order for all the boards combined account for approx. 30-40. Factory pre-soldering requires a minimum of 50 orders per PCB size. There's ~15 orders for 75% and 87% PCBs in R2. **I'll see what I can do about this. We may end up having it produced to get it over with**

Q: Have you gone over all the PMs / order change confirmation requests I forwarded?
A: I'll go over and read & answer each one in detail this coming week. I've read through many, but haven't had time to reply to all of them.

Zeal - Did send Sprit an PM some weeks ago regarding request for switch change on my R2 order, find that it was read by him but no reply that change was confirmed. Possible for you to confirm change of switch?
Could you please specify what switches you wanted changed? To all future confirmation requests, please PM me and provide your Order/Invoice #, what you had before, and what you want changed. Thank you.

I hope that includes my 60% PCB and springs that - according to his PM - were ready to ship on July 17th already...

While I do appreciate the effort that Sprit put into this, especially with hand-soldering the components that the factory didn't do due to not meeting the MOQ, it is getting somewhat ridiculous now.
I understand your frustration (I also ordered in R1 and have yet to receive my PCB), and the GB has become larger than he imagined. I've stepped in to offer a helping hand, and I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Getting R1 out is currently top priority. Sprit is fully aware of your order.

This.

I don't see how R1 shipping can keep being delayed month after month without much of a transparent update. I understand this is a GB, but have ANY of R1 orders been sent out? If not, what is the hold-up? I understand he's got a full-time job, but he could at the very least ship a handful of R1 orders PER WEEK.
I understand your frustration, and we've all been very patient for a long time. A good portion of R1 orders have been shipped out, and as mentioned above, there's about 25-30 orders left to be shipped, with about half being in NA. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy, but R1 is somewhat out of my control.

And we're still waiting for the MOQ to be met for sizes over 60% (R2)? I'm really puzzled why I had to pay an invoice for the 110% PCB when it hasn't met the MOQ yet.
Yes. Paying for the invoice is committing to your purchase. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to hold funds via a PayPal invoice.

Thank you in advance for understanding the situation at hand. I'm trying my best to get everything sorted & provide frequent updates for everyone, and hope that there will be no further delays. I'll be following up with sprit on Sunday and provide any updates if available.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:04:33 by Zeal »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #2824 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:25:25 »
I'm one of the R1's that received the pcb in May. Yes, sprit is taking awhile but he was a 1 man team for quite some time.
I've waited some time as well but I think it's really well worth the wait. Sprit is really busy but I hope you guys will receive it soon though.  :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2825 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:39:58 »
Thanks for the update Zeal, do you know something about EU orders? When the springs, PCB's and cases for EU will be shipped?
Us EU guys didn't had the luck with someone like you to help :)
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #2826 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:51:03 »
From what you're saying, seems like PCB size other than 60% need a lot more orders to be able to have factory SMD pre-soldered. Will this turned out that Sprit have to do the hand SMD solder again or could we just have the option that we accept to solder SMD ourself so Sprit could ship the PCB  faster once they were produced.

Offline archer

« Reply #2827 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 14:17:07 »
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but whenever I see updates in this GB, they typically only refer to PCBs. I haven't seen any update regarding fully assembled R1 orders (I ordered and paid for a fully assembled TKL with acrylic case). Is this something you can speak to please?

Offline Ripudio

« Reply #2828 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 14:19:25 »
Zeal-

Sorry to add to your ever growing workload with this GB, but is it possible to modify my order? I think I ordered  50g springs, but wanted to change them to 55g. If its impossible or a hassle, no worries. Good luck!

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2829 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 17:35:30 »
From what you're saying, seems like PCB size other than 60% need a lot more orders to be able to have factory SMD pre-soldered. Will this turned out that Sprit have to do the hand SMD solder again or could we just have the option that we accept to solder SMD ourself so Sprit could ship the PCB  faster once they were produced.
No, sprit will won't be hand soldering SMD components for hundreds of boards for a LONG time. We'll either front the money to get them produced, and sell of the remaining extras later, or perhaps there'll be more interest once we get the first wave of 60%s out.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but whenever I see updates in this GB, they typically only refer to PCBs. I haven't seen any update regarding fully assembled R1 orders (I ordered and paid for a fully assembled TKL with acrylic case). Is this something you can speak to please?
Getting R1 orders out ASAP is top priority. I'll ask Sprit for more info on Sunday for you.

Thanks for the update Zeal, do you know something about EU orders? When the springs, PCB's and cases for EU will be shipped?
Us EU guys didn't had the luck with someone like you to help :)
All the springs are done packing, and will be shipped on Monday. PCBs are under finalization, so expect those to ship starting October.

Zeal-

Sorry to add to your ever growing workload with this GB, but is it possible to modify my order? I think I ordered  50g springs, but wanted to change them to 55g. If its impossible or a hassle, no worries. Good luck!
Did you only join the springs GB or did you order a full DIY kit as well? Please also PM me your order/invoice # and I'll get it changed.

Offline Melanic

« Reply #2830 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 17:42:46 »
First off. Just want to thank Zeal for acting as the intermediary during this whole process.

I'm curious to know whether there has been any progress on the 4mm metal plates from R1. I don't mind waiting if there is, but otherwise I may have to consider alternate plans.

Offline John Venture

« Reply #2831 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:02:59 »
Are there any place I could get the specs of the 75% pcb?
I'm specifically looking for the measurements of the pcb and diameter / placement of the PCB bolt holes in order to build a case.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #2832 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 23:21:09 »
Just curious: any progress with alps pcbs / cases?

Cheers,

K

Topre REALFORCE

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2833 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 05:50:45 »
10 months soon for me...

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2834 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 10:54:14 »
First off. Just want to thank Zeal for acting as the intermediary during this whole process.

I'm curious to know whether there has been any progress on the 4mm metal plates from R1. I don't mind waiting if there is, but otherwise I may have to consider alternate plans.
Metal plates have been cancelled in R1 & R2 due to low order count.

Cheers,

K
That's for next year's project. Gotta focus on finishing up R1 & R2 first.

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #2835 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:12:08 »

Since I haven't been completely following all pages of this thread, was there any official mention from Sprit of having the metal plates from R1 cancelled? Or was it simply someone PM'd him, and they posted what was answered.

If that's the case, I've been waiting this entire time for a single PCB? I've been patiently waiting knowing that there may be delays because of the plates, but after seeing your post Zeal it's got me baffled. Will there be refunds for those who ordered 4mm metal plates? Another thing, there is no way that a single PCB and the springs I ordered will amount to what I paid in shipping costs no matter how well it's been packaged. I'm hoping there will be adjustments for that as well.

I know Sprit is running this GB with good intentions, but there's a point where excitement can cloud judgement and common sense. There is no need to rush for an order of something significant like PCBs when MOQ for production was initially not reached in R1 leaving him having to solder SMDs, etc. Then he suddenly wants to do an R2 while constantly making revisions to acrylic cases and knowing that R1 is far from completion? It's absurd.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2836 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:10:44 »

Since I haven't been completely following all pages of this thread, was there any official mention from Sprit of having the metal plates from R1 cancelled? Or was it simply someone PM'd him, and they posted what was answered.

If that's the case, I've been waiting this entire time for a single PCB? I've been patiently waiting knowing that there may be delays because of the plates, but after seeing your post Zeal it's got me baffled. Will there be refunds for those who ordered 4mm metal plates? Another thing, there is no way that a single PCB and the springs I ordered will amount to what I paid in shipping costs no matter how well it's been packaged. I'm hoping there will be adjustments for that as well.

I know Sprit is running this GB with good intentions, but there's a point where excitement can cloud judgement and common sense. There is no need to rush for an order of something significant like PCBs when MOQ for production was initially not reached in R1 leaving him having to solder SMDs, etc. Then he suddenly wants to do an R2 while constantly making revisions to acrylic cases and knowing that R1 is far from completion? It's absurd.

My invoice told me that the metal plate was cancelled and replaced with an acrylic plate.

Offline Melanic

« Reply #2837 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 19:36:28 »

Ah, Sprit told me he would PM people about plates a few months back, but I guess he got busy. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline limitz

« Reply #2838 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 20:52:07 »
Zeal: I changed from a Model 2 to a Model 3 to take advantage of the slimmer design.

I think I would like to change back now. The schedule for even the Model 2 has been pushed forward so far, that I feel like I'll be waiting months for the Model 3.

On invoice #1788, please change from Model 3 to Model 2. The colors are:

75%  Model 3   

Case  : 
Plate - Clear Frosty
Middle - Red
Bottom-  White Frosty 
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline RSSonic92

« Reply #2839 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 07:00:56 »
Zeal or sprit,
I would like an individual update on my order, since nothing happened at the end of september.
I figured that assembled orders would ship last because these orders would take the most manual work.

I recall that the last update there were about 36 remaining orders for R1. How far has this progressed by now, for me to get an idea of how many orders sprit can manage within a certain amount of time?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2840 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:05:51 »
So how long will R2 last? Also, regarding the case, I'm assuming the plate counts as a layer? So a super slim would have a bottom piece and a plate? If that's the case would one still have to pay the full price for an entire case?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 October 2014, 11:41:09 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #2841 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 00:36:10 »

Cheers,

K
That's for next year's project. Gotta focus on finishing up R1 & R2 first.

Well... that's news to me. Will there be refunds offered? I ordered 5 acrylic plates and 1 metal plate.

Offline lilky

« Reply #2842 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 16:09:09 »
I'm STILL waiting on my R1 order and I haven't gotten an update from Sprit in 9 weeks now...I'm extremely anxious about this considering I sent him $500 almost 10 months ago and I literally don't even have pictures or any evidence that the product I ordered even exists. Can I please have some sort of closure? At this point I am considering asking for a refund and wiping my hands of this whole mess.

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #2843 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 18:06:43 »
How about arranging an appointment in a chatroom with Q&As about R1? Where, when?

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #2844 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 23:12:13 »
I'm STILL waiting on my R1 order and I haven't gotten an update from Sprit in 9 weeks now...I'm extremely anxious about this considering I sent him $500 almost 10 months ago and I literally don't even have pictures or any evidence that the product I ordered even exists. Can I please have some sort of closure? At this point I am considering asking for a refund and wiping my hands of this whole mess.

Oh trust me, you're not the only one.

I think I plowed down nearly $1100 just in this one group buy, and I've yet to recieve anything. Springs, key switches, you name it. I really do hope I get MX clears because I skipped several other chances to pick up a handful of mx clears for my boards as I have them on order with Sprit.

I too am waiting on key caps from altgroup, but, they've been around much longer so I'm not as worried, and haven't waited nearly as long either.

Hopefully Zeal can get me an update that I dearly need.

Offline Permeability

« Reply #2845 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 09:46:33 »
Seems like the bigger orders have not been fulfilled..(including mine) I haven't seen any pictures besides 60% keyboards either.
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #2846 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 18:22:52 »
Seems like the bigger orders have not been fulfilled..(including mine) I haven't seen any pictures besides 60% keyboards either.

I was under the impression that he was starting with the smaller 60% boards and working up to the bigger ones.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #2847 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 22:46:50 »

Yea. I have ordered all things needed to build a board. From switches, oil to pcb and cases. I have skipped other chances, as there are always news (delays).
But since Zeal is giving some updates, I'd be keeping hopes... My passion of assembling is fading.

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #2848 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 00:33:25 »
I saw some update on Sprit 60% case GB. People are getting their cases but how about the 60% and 87% and other plate size?

Offline Lubed Up Slug

« Reply #2849 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 13:30:09 »
When are R2 60% PCB's shipping?