Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1778917 times)

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
Re: <SPRiT Model 1,2,3> = R1,R2 (Shipping)
« Reply #2900 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 19:47:02 »
I'd also be happy to hand-solder my fairly substantial R2 order, to speed up arrival. Is this something that might be worth creating a list/form for, Zeal/Sprit? I don't mind waiting a while either way, but less work for Sprit/faster production/more soldering practice for me seems to be a win-win situation.

Offline WiNloSt

Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 1,2,3&gt; = R1,R2 (Shipping)
« Reply #2901 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:46:45 »

I'd also be happy to hand-solder my fairly substantial R2 order, to speed up arrival. Is this something that might be worth creating a list/form for, Zeal/Sprit? I don't mind waiting a while either way, but less work for Sprit/faster production/more soldering practice for me seems to be a win-win situation.
Agreed

Offline graefeln

« Reply #2902 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:49:49 »

For an R2 order, I don't think that would make a difference really. If I am not mistaken (and someone correct me if I am wrong), R2 wasn't going to happen until MOQ for factory-soldering was hit.

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
Re: <SPRiT Model 1,2,3> = R1(76% Shipped) = R2 (Order OPEN)
« Reply #2903 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 21:33:32 »

R2 - Non 60% PCB size orders: Orders for these other sizes are very low, and will most likely have to be hand soldered with Sprit's existing R1 75%/87%/100% PCBs.

My order was all > 60% PCBs, hence my comment about doing the hand soldering myself rather than making Sprit tack them on the end of the R1 queue.

Offline bubchi89

« Reply #2904 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 03:08:40 »
Show Image

Sprit is such a genuine and nice guy, please stop being so impatient and wait like everyone else has/is!

QFT

So far sprit has been a great guy and has put together some very ambitious products and buys. There is currently no reason to think he wont follow through. I think some people here need to back off the loud-pedal using the word scam so freely.

If you're referencing my post then you're making a strawman argument and so does the post you "QFT"d. I didn't say he wasn't a "genuine and nice guy", I also didn't call him a "scammer".

The _entire point of my post_ is that I think he's done a poor job of running the GB, but neither of you guys actually argued for him doing a _good_ job. OTOH, I realize that the this entire debate is pretty pointless (because regardless of the outcome, none of us get are orders any sooner). I think the only reason I posted anything was because of the completely illogical argument about how "this is better than the GH60 GB so it's actually pretty good." Yeah... guess I got baited? My bad

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
<SPRiT Model 1,2,3> = R1,R2 (Shipping)
« Reply #2905 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 06:28:40 »
If you're referencing my post then you're making a strawman argument and so does the post you "QFT"d. I didn't say he wasn't a "genuine and nice guy", I also didn't call him a "scammer".

The _entire point of my post_ is that I think he's done a poor job of running the GB, but neither of you guys actually argued for him doing a _good_ job. OTOH, I realize that the this entire debate is pretty pointless (because regardless of the outcome, none of us get are orders any sooner). I think the only reason I posted anything was because of the completely illogical argument about how "this is better than the GH60 GB so it's actually pretty good." Yeah... guess I got baited? My bad

I wasn't referencing your post which is why I didn't quote it. To be frank, I saw your post but couldn't be bothered to read it until just now. My post was more about the general tone in this thread and if it had to be pointed at anyone it would be lilky. Though he's not the only person I've seen haphazardly calling buys scams because of impatience.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 October 2014, 06:32:35 by strict »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline jlor

« Reply #2906 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 16:33:08 »

For an R2 order, I don't think that would make a difference really. If I am not mistaken (and someone correct me if I am wrong), R2 wasn't going to happen until MOQ for factory-soldering was hit.

I'll correct you. R2 is happening - or at least a lot of us have paid for R2 orders.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #2907 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 16:50:44 »

I'll correct you. R2 is happening - or at least a lot of us have paid for R2 orders.

What I was saying was that it was happening with factory soldered parts (so offering to solder yourself probably wouldn't have gotten it to you sooner). As Twiddle pointed out though, I overlooked those who bought PCBs other than 60%.

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #2908 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 17:45:15 »
(deleted)
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 October 2014, 17:49:29 by Eszett »

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #2909 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 22:15:35 »
I don't think there's a point in comparing it with like, the worst GB in GH's history. He _made_ a large number of the problems that he's working through. No one asked him to order without hitting MOQ. No one asked him to ship back springs that had flaky gold plating. No one asked him to make the GB so complicated that it got out of his hands. He made these decisions himself. He should own up to it. That doesn't mean posting useless updates to this thread (although to be fair, equally pointless solicitations for updates have been made consistently every week for an entire year). It means he allocates 2 hours in his weekend to dump **** in a box and drop it off at the post office. It means telling the people who want him to solder SMDs that they'll probably have to wait an indeterminate amount of time. Because, honestly? He _probably doesn't feel like soldering them or else he would've done it already_. And for the people who don't want to wait forever, they should suck it up and take the raw parts. Instead he posted a "I'm sorry. I'll be done soon. Thanks." I call that ridiculous. OTOH he's kept so many things secret I'm sure 400 other issues have come up in the complexity _he_ created (which is _not_ the same as a lack of foresight)
Packaging this stuff is not just simply putting it in a box. Sprit did an awesome job in packaging and these may have been some of the reason of the delay. Doing all that meticulous packaging takes too much time. I was also like you before and is impatient and always asking for update but when I receive my order I almost cried upon seeing the packaging(I myself would have hate to do that detailed packaging) and felt guilty inside. Then I realize some peope(including me) are busy complaining and didn't realize how much effort sprit have put on this GB. There was also a time where sprit got sick and I assume it's because of the stress on this GB. This was my first GB and it thought me a lesson in participating in GB, and that is patience.

Offline John Venture

« Reply #2910 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 13:23:30 »
Has anyone received a PM yet?

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #2911 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 13:21:02 »
Just got an email today from Sprit.

Apparently he has finished soldering my 75%, R2 board, and is planning to ship in a week.

Springs are shipping with it, so I'll have plenty to do on the weekends. This makes 3 boards I need to assemble, along with the LZ-B8, and B.87r.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Hzza

« Reply #2912 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 13:46:39 »
Just got an email today from Sprit.

Apparently he has finished soldering my 75%, R2 board, and is planning to ship in a week.

Springs are shipping with it, so I'll have plenty to do on the weekends. This makes 3 boards I need to assemble, along with the LZ-B8, and B.87r.
Nice, I wonder when he'll get around to shipping my R1 75% I paid for in January...

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #2913 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 13:53:50 »
Well I still wait for my R1 60%. At least some orders seems to get to people so I still have faith.

I don't blame him, I just think that he managed to get himself into a bigger group buy than he probably should have, but as long as he manage to send the orders to everyone I think we will all be happy. And it's not worse than the GH60 group buy either. This all seem like a HUGE amount of work and I raise my hat to him in that regard. But I will be happy when I get mine, so I keep faith!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2914 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 14:16:59 »
Well I still wait for my R1 60%. At least some orders seems to get to people so I still have faith.

I don't blame him, I just think that he managed to get himself into a bigger group buy than he probably should have, but as long as he manage to send the orders to everyone I think we will all be happy. And it's not worse than the GH60 group buy either. This all seem like a HUGE amount of work and I raise my hat to him in that regard. But I will be happy when I get mine, so I keep faith!

Yup, same.  Paid for my R1 75% a long time ago.  He seems in over his head regarding workload. 

Keeping the faith.

Offline bakteria

« Reply #2915 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 17:42:22 »
Ok guys I'm in dire need of some help here.
Today my backspace started acting up on my Face II. It started out when I pressed the backspace rapidly. What happend was it started typing " §'§' " every now and then.
I figured it was something with the soldering so I resoldered the backspace key and now the problem is worse. Now when I plug in the board it goes: §'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§'§' endlessly.
I've now been trying to figure this out for a couple of hours and I'm  just completely nackered.

EDIT: Just magically started working again...  aaaaaaaand now I kind of want to kill myself.    :-X
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 October 2014, 18:06:48 by bakteria »
SS 7G black - Pure red - poker blue (MKC Tray)

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2916 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 18:18:48 »
Sprit updated me with a 2 week lead time on my R2 order which is much sooner than I was expecting, so looks like things are going along smooth now. Sprit's an awesome guy and the magnitude of this GB for a single guy to take on is pretty monumental, have patience and everything will be all good  :thumb:

Offline WiNloSt

Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 1,2,3&gt; = R1,R2 (Shipping)
« Reply #2917 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 19:09:10 »
Waiting patiently for the email :P

Offline John Venture

« Reply #2918 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 21:45:02 »
Good to know some people are getting updates and lead times, even though I'm a bit dumbfounded as to the prioritizing of some R2 orders over the remaining R1.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #2919 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 23:13:37 »
Good to know some people are getting updates and lead times, even though I'm a bit dumbfounded as to the prioritizing of some R2 orders over the remaining R1.

I think it may be because I had springs ordered too.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Ripudio

« Reply #2920 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 08:55:30 »
I think the issue, for both R1 and R2 for PCBs other than 60% is the pre-soldering. Sprit originally intended for all the boards to come with diodes and SMD resistors pre-soldered at the factory, but the MOQ for non-60% PCBs wasn't met, so he took on that task himself which is monumental when you have a full time job and presumably a life. That means wait times for those 60% PCBs is completely dependent on the factory getting the work done and for the others its dependent on how much time he can spend hand soldering them all.

Offline John Venture

« Reply #2921 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 15:39:37 »
I have a R1 75% PCB in the pipe and some golden springs as well so I don't think these are the differenciator.

Offline lilky

« Reply #2922 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 15:57:59 »
It's been 3 weeks and still not a peep from Sprit. I've emailed his personal email, sent him multiple PMs on Geekhack, and he hasn't even had the courtesy of giving me a short reply to let me know what's going on. At this point, I think it's safe to assume this is a scam. Nobody just "disappears" with $400 and refuses all forms of communication for a month. The worst part is that it's been almost a year since I paid via Paypal, so I can't even open a dispute. Any ideas on how to get my money back?

To give some background info, I've been asking Sprit for an update on my order (full custom TKL 87%) for the past 6 months and he couldn't even show me a picture of the PARTS that I ordered, let alone the whole keyboard. I found it getting fishier and fishier that despite his constant delaying tactics "ok I send you pictures next week", he could never even come up with proof that he ever fulfilled my order. Three weeks ago I told him that I was uncomfortable with his lack of evidence that he was actually going to provide the keyboard and asked for a refund. Since then, he hasn't replied to any of my attempts at communication. Can the mods do something about this please? Even a reply with "I'm working on it, here's a picture of what I have so far" would have sufficed, but he's just completely AWOL.

Offline Eszett

« Reply #2923 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 16:11:12 »
Has anyone received a PM yet?

Speaking for me: no, I haven’t received any e-mail or PM lately.

And: some people wrote they’ve received their stuff? I would appreciate it, if these guys post a photo here.
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 October 2014, 16:17:03 by Eszett »

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2924 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 16:16:41 »
Cottonsox received his TKL from sprit a while ago.

I've already inquired about lilky's situation with Sprit, but from his reply, I'm not sure if he confused the names limitz and lilky.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Eszett

« Reply #2925 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 16:20:20 »
Hi Zeal, thank you for this photo, this gives me hope. Your assistance in this GB is really laudable.

Offline bladegesnow

« Reply #2926 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 00:09:49 »
I paid ten months ago. I hope it will not last over a year.
More and more and more...

Offline RSSonic92

« Reply #2927 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 16:05:55 »
sprit,

if you are reading this please send me a PM immediately
(posting this here because you haven't replied to PMs in months!). For similiar reasons as lilky I think it is time to act.
Just PM me a realistic and non-euphemistic estimation on when my order will arrive.

If you don't reply within 7 days I feel it would be the only wise thing for me to try to get my money back, given the amount I've given you!
That would indeed be a drastic measure and I really don't want to do it as I'm really looking forward to my keyboard! But I believe it would be only common sense to act this way!

And I hope if I had to retrieve the money at least that would go flawless, I don't want to contact Paypal support...

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but there quite some money on the line...

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #2928 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 16:19:40 »
Cottonsox received his TKL from sprit a while ago.
Show Image

I've already inquired about lilky's situation with Sprit, but from his reply, I'm not sure if he confused the names limitz and lilky.

Is that a R1 or R2 TKL?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2929 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 17:51:00 »
R1

Offline keymaster

« Reply #2930 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 19:36:33 »
R1

I ordered a R1 TKL so I'm curious. I only see 2 layers there -- is that correct? Because I remember ordering black/clear/black  :confused:

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2931 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 19:39:58 »
R1

I ordered a R1 TKL so I'm curious. I only see 2 layers there -- is that correct? Because I remember ordering black/clear/black  :confused:

I recall Cottonsox moded the R1 Model 1 into Model 3-type TKL. He either just removed one layer, or requested for slightly thicker acrylic layers. I'm not too sure about the specifics.

Offline IMHB

« Reply #2932 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 23:19:49 »
any updates for R1 orders in North America?

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #2933 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 00:31:19 »
Would appreciate an update too.
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #2934 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 05:50:07 »
I would like to know about the current status of non-60% R2 orders. Did they got out of the factory yet?

Offline Defect

• I collect keyboards and keyboard accessories
« Reply #2935 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:05:59 »
I haven't checked this thread in some months.  Who should my primary contact be at this point?  I understand Zeal is helping a lot.

I ordered 3 60% PCBs and some plates and springs (massdropped some cases) with the intention to give two them as gifts to a friend.  One friends birthday was in October and the other was end of Sept (late bday gift) and I was told these would ship by Sept.

I understand there are hiccups in group buys and while I do appreciate all your hard work...I no longer have a need for this many PCBs.  I'm not mad but things have changed over the months since I ordered.  I have already paid the invoice in Aug/Sept...

Is it possible to modify my order and request a refund for canceled items?  I still want the board I ordered for myself but...only need 1 and not 3.

Thanks.

Not pictured: KeyCool 84 [MX Red] | Focus 2001 [Complicated White Alps]
Endgame Board | Defect's Watermelon Board Build Doc

Offline Ripudio

« Reply #2936 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:26:04 »
First I just want to say I'm not complaining and am happy to wait for my order on this GB. Like so many before me have said, there are bound to be hiccups and problems in a buy of this magnitude with so many different suppliers. I just wanted to throw in that it might help alleviate some peoples' worries/frustrations if there was an update every week or two weeks for instance, even if its just to say "We're still waiting on these guys to finish soldering, currently I'm expecting these to be finished in two weeks, these in four." Anyways, I appreciate all of the effort from Sprit, Zeal, and everyone else involved in organizing this monster.

Offline jlor

« Reply #2937 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 05:50:19 »
I just wanted to throw in that it might help alleviate some peoples' worries/frustrations if there was an update every week or two weeks for instance, even if its just to say "We're still waiting on these guys to finish soldering, currently I'm expecting these to be finished in two weeks, these in four."

Indeed, rolling updates would be greatly appreciated at this point.
I for one am still confused as to the status of my R2 order of a 110% board. All I know is that I paid and that the MOQ isn't filled. And then I heard rumors that this may cause the PCB to arrive unsoldered or waiting for the full MOQ to be met..

Offline Jixr

« Reply #2938 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 08:25:31 »
+1 for updates, I have zero idea what the status of my order is, and watching other group buys of similar 60% ers be open, closed, built and shipped out all while this GP is still pending with minimal updates or information is pretty disheartening.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #2939 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 08:44:38 »
I agree with the others that say updates would help to put people's minds at ease.
For example, in his springs GB, while replying to limitz, sprit said "...My Bad for the R2 60% PCB production,  1 SMD parts got problem, but fixed, will come out next week. I will email to all members involved  R1  & R2     :thumb:..."
I don't understand why he couldn't come to this thread and post the same thing since it would be relevant here and not everyone is in both group buys. Aside from that, this was posted on Monday 27 October - meaning that week and the next week are now just about over; a new update would be helpful. Did the SMD problem get fixed and did the boards come out "next week"?
I am thankful for all that sprit has done and is doing, but I must agree with those that said he took on a bit more than he was expecting - and occasional updates could go quite far and easing people's animosity about this buy.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2940 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 10:30:08 »
I know everyone's waiting for updates, and would like to receive their PCBs as soon as possible. Your comments aren't going to deaf ears (blind eyes?) -- I read all of them. I don't have any updates other than the one posted on 27th, but I've just pushed another email for an update. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon.

Offline keymaster

« Reply #2941 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 10:41:28 »
Thanks a lot, Zeal!

Offline RSSonic92

« Reply #2942 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 12:22:29 »
Still, this is my final warning to sprit, if I don't get a thorough update within 14 days I will call PayPal to get my money back!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2943 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 16:40:07 »
Still, this is my final warning to sprit, if I don't get a thorough update within 14 days I will call PayPal to get my money back!
dude I have been waiting since new years, he is obviously doing his best to finish as fast as possible, getting a chargeback will only slow the process for everyone else in the GB. Only way if you want to get your money back is to contact either sprit or zeal, but please have som patience
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline lol

« Reply #2944 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 17:53:36 »
dude I have been waiting since new years, he is obviously doing his best to finish as fast as possible, getting a chargeback will only slow the process for everyone else in the GB. Only way if you want to get your money back is to contact either sprit or zeal, but please have som patience

Trying your best does not make you free of blame or immune to criticism. I think people understand this is not a professional business or else we would have had complaints a lot earlier and in much greater volume. I'm all for calming people and helping with damage control (since Sprit does not seem to have the time to do it himself) but defending everything Sprit does is not helpful. Zeal seems to be doing a good job of conveying this seriousness of the situation to Sprit that if he does not act we will be seeing more complaints and maybe even chargebacks in the near future.

I and I'm sure most are still appreciative of everyone's hard work and patience. But you really can't blame anyone for wanting a small update or even better an explanation. Like why does it seem like Sprit is still pushing for more orders in his other group buys? If people are going to be understanding of Sprit being one guy then he himself needs to be understanding of the people who have trusted him with their money and let them know he's doing what he can.  :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 November 2014, 17:59:32 by lol »

Offline xandr

« Reply #2945 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 04:19:52 »

Yeah, good luck with that. PayPal won't allow you to dispute any transactions older than 45 days.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2946 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 05:28:54 »
Have you tried to contact Sprit via e-mail? Every time I've sent him an e-mail he answered it, I had updates all the time during the GB. People have to accept that a GB of this size takes time and all kind of problems can arrise.
Last time I talked with him he said that the 60% are ready next week and he will start shipping. In this huge GB only the PCB's had some delays and that was due to manufacturing problems. All the other items were shipped in a timely manner, cases, springs, people already use them.
There is no reason to call him a scamer, it is unfair, and people will realize that soon.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline graefeln

« Reply #2947 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 07:52:08 »
There is no reason to call him a scamer, it is unfair, and people will realize that soon.

I think most people complaining in this thread would agree with you. He is delivering on his other group buys and, in the end, I think this one will be no different. It is important to realize that most are merely criticizing his lack of transparency in this group buy. It would also be a lot easier for him to post a single update in this thread rather than have everyone emailing him for updates.
I hope the criticism in this thread doesn't keep Sprit from doing any group buys in the future because he really is providing a valuable service with little-to-no personal gain. Hopefully though, he will use what he has learned to make for a smoother process in the future. I really do appreciate what he and Zeal are doing (and, of course, the other proxies in the other buys).

As for the people calling him a scammer, it is important to realize that not everything is going to happen without running into problems and that, at this point, Sprit is probably becoming more and more overwhelmed. If you wanted a problem-free, prompt buying experience, you should stick to a reputable vendor; group buys are seldom the most efficient ways to buy things. Throwing around accusations so freely, especially to someone who is delivering on his other buys, isn't the way to speed things up and may end up discouraging others from having group buys in the future.

Offline RSSonic92

« Reply #2948 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 08:29:09 »
Have you tried to contact Sprit via e-mail? Every time I've sent him an e-mail he answered it, I had updates all the time during the GB. People have to accept that a GB of this size takes time and all kind of problems can arrise.
Last time I talked with him he said that the 60% are ready next week and he will start shipping. In this huge GB only the PCB's had some delays and that was due to manufacturing problems. All the other items were shipped in a timely manner, cases, springs, people already use them.

Thanks, I gave it a shot, maybe that will easen things up on my side.

I totally understand sprit isn't a vendor and really thought thoroughly about trying to force an update by giving out a deadline, because even in private buys there is a responsibility to make things clear for your buyers and I think these constant delays make it obvious that there is a lack in transparency, I have been expecting my order since july. Since when I have been always promised to receive it the month after and now sprit really lost credibility for me as he only gives out undiscrete updates instead of telling people how the status on their specific order is.

Offline ckywylee

« Reply #2949 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 08:40:54 »
what is the sprit's email? Because I have a new address, so I want to contact him. I had send PM to him, but no any reply...