Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1394892 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #1300 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 09:09:39 »
Hey guys another quick question on this set since I'm getting really keen on them. I just noticed that they're ABS. Now I'm a bit of a keycap noob but the impression I had was that ABS was of lower quality to PBT, in that it shines relatively quickly and can suffer from discolouration over time. Can anyone help me figure out if these concerns are well founded or just stigma?

People hype PBT wayyy too much around here. These caps are actually already shiny so that's not a problem and I wouldn't be worried about discoloration on a colored set, it's really only noticeable on really old white sets.

As for PBT being higher quality, I think it depends on who manufactured them. Personally I think the pinnacle of keycap manufacturing are Cherry doubleshots, they're far nicer than any PBT set I've ever used. I would like to try a Cherry dye sub PBT set but finding them at the right price is tough.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline b36one

« Reply #1301 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 09:50:45 »

People hype PBT wayyy too much around here. These caps are actually already shiny so that's not a problem and I wouldn't be worried about discoloration on a colored set, it's really only noticeable on really old white sets.

As for PBT being higher quality, I think it depends on who manufactured them. Personally I think the pinnacle of keycap manufacturing are Cherry doubleshots, they're far nicer than any PBT set I've ever used. I would like to try a Cherry dye sub PBT set but finding them at the right price is tough.

Okay, awesome. That's pretty much what I was hoping to hear :). I just didn't want to risk buying into a set that wouldn't last without checking first. Thanks for your help! (if anyone else has their 2c to give on the matter I'm more than happy to hear it!)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1302 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 10:27:28 »
Hey guys another quick question on this set since I'm getting really keen on them. I just noticed that they're ABS. Now I'm a bit of a keycap noob but the impression I had was that ABS was of lower quality to PBT, in that it shines relatively quickly and can suffer from discolouration over time. Can anyone help me figure out if these concerns are well founded or just stigma?

I personally prefer the feel of PBT caps, but that is just a texture thing.  If you compare high quality ABS vs high quality PBT, you can't go wrong with either. I hated ABS until I got this set, and I love this set. The market is flooded with crap quality ABS caps, which is most likely where the PBT hype comes from.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1303 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 00:15:10 »
Okay, awesome. That's pretty much what I was hoping to hear :). I just didn't want to risk buying into a set that wouldn't last without checking first. Thanks for your help! (if anyone else has their 2c to give on the matter I'm more than happy to hear it!)

What bueller said. The shine thing with ABS (which is still an issue with PBT) aren't really a problem with double shots because the legends will always be visible even after lots of use. The style of keycaps/manufacturer also makes a difference. GMK Cherry ABS doubleshots are thick (1.2-1.5mm) which is comparable to thick PBT caps (Ducky's blank keys, Vortex (poker ii's) keys). These keys are the thickest keys Signature Plastics makes. The DSA/DCS profile keys they make are less thick than these which are SA profile. Also as mentioned by bueller these have a smooth/shiny finish already.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1304 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 02:15:58 »
Are there still some US orders waiting to be shipped?
Hi :)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1305 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 02:31:36 »
Starting to get worried about my set too, very rare for a package to take longer than a month from the US.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1306 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 06:35:21 »

I'm still waiting, but that's because I got a custom cable -- I think all other U.S. orders may have been shipped. I'm not sure what the status is on the scooped keys -- maybe holding off on shipping until those arrive?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1307 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 06:47:13 »
sorry guys, raccoon has been out of town for several weeks

i spoke to him a few days ago when he told me he would be back late the next day

i havent been able to catch up with him since but his last words to me were

"I'll be working in overdrive until I'm caught up with everything"

he assures me he is committed to getting this all sorted as soon as possible

as soon as i hear from him i will update the thread but things will be moving again soon

sadly this has been out of my control

i sincerely apologize for any delays, we have made arrangements so this situation wont occur in the future and this current situation will be resolved soon, i really appreciate everybodys patience and support
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1308 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 10:00:06 »
Thanks for keeping us informed!

Much appreciated.
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1309 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 10:42:05 »
sorry guys, raccoon has been out of town for several weeks

i spoke to him a few days ago when he told me he would be back late the next day

i havent been able to catch up with him since but his last words to me were

"I'll be working in overdrive until I'm caught up with everything"

he assures me he is committed to getting this all sorted as soon as possible

as soon as i hear from him i will update the thread but things will be moving again soon

sadly this has been out of my control

i sincerely apologize for any delays, we have made arrangements so this situation wont occur in the future and this current situation will be resolved soon, i really appreciate everybodys patience and support
Always appreciate the updates - you even bring them right to us and the update thread... like, I can be lazy and news just flows to me. sheesh making me spoiled  :thumb:

Let us know if we can send snacks, candy, drinks... maybe a pizza... Raccoon's way, maybe by proxy or something... poor guy must've made a million cables this year with all the awesome group buys  :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Ryan Uber

« Reply #1310 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 00:32:21 »
Hey everyone,

It's been quite a while since I have been on GeekHack, but I wanted to drop by and say a HUGE "thank you" to everyone who made this set a reality. This is an outstanding community and the keys came out really great!

I ran a tiny group buy ~1 year ago and couldn't believe how much work was involved in getting it done. This buy is on a completely different scale, and I'm very thankful we have had such a gracious host as BunnyLake, ctrlalt, proxies, and anyone else helping to see this through to the end. They have undoubtedly poured quite some hours into making this happen.

GeekHack, you are the awesome.

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1311 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 16:07:41 »
Still loving this set. Any updates on the scooped F & J key situation? =)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1312 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 16:18:02 »

yes

we have the scoops now

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1313 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:37:37 »

yes

we have the scoops now

Can't wait! I literally made 3 typos 30 seconds ago because I missed the home row while not looking :P

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1314 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:47:42 »
These will be awesome. I am still loving this set on my board. I recently modded this board to add silicon balls (trampoline mod) and they feel lovely. 65g clears. Lovin it...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1315 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 23:55:43 »
Still a no show on my end, looks like Aus Post have lost another one of my packages.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1316 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 04:33:38 »
Still a no show on my end, looks like Aus Post have lost another one of my packages.

You and I both.  Australia Post are like idiot thieves who steal without knowing what the items are for.  Not unless someone at their depot is a possible Geekhack member and suddenly decided to collect our key-sets for their own keyboards?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1317 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:09:02 »

they havent, raccoon is about to get the last of the orders out shortly, sorry for the delay, he now has some help to start clearling the backlog

Offline Greeeg

« Reply #1318 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:42:46 »

You and I both.  Australia Post are like idiot thieves who steal without knowing what the items are for.  Not unless someone at their depot is a possible Geekhack member and suddenly decided to collect our key-sets for their own keyboards?

I got mine through aus post, all the way down to tiny Adelaide. But mine was shipped from BunnyLake with the original batch. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1319 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:44:16 »

I got mine through aus post, all the way down to tiny Adelaide. But mine was shipped from BunnyLake with the original batch. :)

yeah for all future buys, i will ship all aus orders

basically in everything we do from now on, cody will ship conus, i will take care of everything else

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1320 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:32:34 »

they havent, raccoon is about to get the last of the orders out shortly, sorry for the delay, he now has some help to start clearling the backlog
Ah cool man, no stress if they're still on the way :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1321 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:35:21 »

i have sent a pm to raccoon to expedite your order sir

Ah cool man, no stress if they're still on the way :)

sent you a pm about possibly having enough to cover your order this end

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1322 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:43:21 »
we have the scoops now

How much should we chip in to cover the shipping costs? 5 bucks?
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #1323 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:56:29 »

yes

we have the scoops now

Are those just the base alphas or did the "solarized" set get the love too?
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline sinicide

« Reply #1324 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 21:18:39 »
Have all the sets been sent out in the US? I'm still waiting on my order. It said shipped over a month ago, but nothing on my end and the support ticket hasn't been helpful.

Offline sinicide

« Reply #1325 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 21:19:48 »
Have all the sets been sent out in the US? I'm still waiting on my order. It said shipped over a month ago, but nothing on my end and the support ticket hasn't been helpful.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1326 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 21:49:37 »
i am kind of out of the loop on the scoops, not sure who is supposed to be getting them?

i'm conus and ordered pretty much the full monty
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1327 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 21:51:35 »
i am kind of out of the loop on the scoops, not sure who is supposed to be getting them?

More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1328 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:07:31 »

we have replacements for every set ordered

Offline ceflame

« Reply #1329 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:16:22 »
I wasn't part of the group buy, but I bought a set from someone on classifieds. Is there a way for me to get some of the scoops?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1330 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:18:41 »

Does that include the solarized alphas?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1331 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:19:45 »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1332 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:20:22 »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1333 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:21:25 »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1334 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:14:45 »

c-c-c-combo breaker! Tapatalk gone wild  :p
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1335 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 07:46:50 »

i assume so but i dont have them myself, they are with raccoon, ill find out

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #1336 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 11:01:06 »
I am still waiting for my order to Malaysia :(
Has RoW shipped yet?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1337 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 11:29:30 »
I am still waiting for my order to Malaysia :(
Has RoW shipped yet?

as posted like 100 times, raccoon is back now and working on catching up

when your order ships, you will get a notification to your email

the rest of penumbra will be going out shortly

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1338 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:49:21 »

your order is now sent sir

and bueller, yours is going out tomorrow

as for the remaining orders

raccoon is spending this weekend clearling calm depths, then we can crack on again

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1339 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 14:06:31 »

raccoon is spending this weekend clearling calm depths, then we can crack on again

I already received my order, but I'm always impressed by how dedicated and diligent you guys are. Thank you BunnyLake for all your hard work (and all the hard work that the entire [CTRL]ALT team does) on our behalf.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1340 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 20:08:19 »

I just got my SHIPPING NOTICE oh my GAWD  :D .

The Penumbra is finally making it's way to my sh1tty place here in Western Australia.  This is one key-set that has been lusted after for such a long time until Toxic, Bro Set and other delights start rolling in.  It's good to still be alive and enjoy the Bunny and his crew's excellent service and products.

Thanks Bunny, I'm building you a statue in the lounge room so that around Christmas time, we'll pile on all the extra gifts around your feet when we give praise to the great Lords of [CTRL]ALT  ;) .

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1341 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 20:16:28 »

I just got my SHIPPING NOTICE oh my GAWD  :D .

The Penumbra is finally making it's way to my sh1tty place here in Western Australia.  This is one key-set that has been lusted after for such a long time until Toxic, Bro Set and other delights start rolling in.  It's good to still be alive and enjoy the Bunny and his crew's excellent service and products.

Thanks Bunny, I'm building you a statue in the lounge room so that around Christmas time, we'll pile on all the extra gifts around your feet when we give praise to the great Lords of [CTRL]ALT  ;) .
+1

We don't worship any deities in my house but if we did you'd be top of the list :)

Offline bianco

« Reply #1342 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 20:33:54 »
what a wonderful surprise in my email! a shipping notice.
looking forward to getting my first SA set.
thank you bunnylake and CAS!

Offline sinicide

« Reply #1343 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 07:20:25 »
Have all the sets shipped out in the USA? I'm still waiting for mine and the site said it was shipped well over a month ago.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1344 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 08:39:39 »
Have all the sets shipped out in the USA? I'm still waiting for mine and the site said it was shipped well over a month ago.

just checked the site

your order doesnt say shipped

not sure how you could have gotten a shipping notification

penumbra usa orders will continue and conclude shortly

Offline sinicide

« Reply #1345 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 20:01:49 »
Thanks. That's weird, when I opened a support ticket. BunnyLake said it was shipped. So I was under the assumption that it shipped. I guess I'll continue to wait and wait.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1346 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 20:53:35 »
I guess I'll continue to wait and wait.

Number one preoccupation here on Geekhack is to wait, because what else is there to do  8) ?  Even I may lose my cool over a Group Buy due to outside influences, which isn't the fault of GH or the Organizers here.  Hence you need to develop a very high tolerance of being extremely calm and patient.

I think it's an ancient British character of always being Calm and Carrying On regardless to everything else that might happen to you in real life.  Bunny exemplifies that strong tradition with extreme ease and composure  :thumb: .

Offline webs0r

« Reply #1347 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 04:54:58 »

Hey guys is this a pattern?
I just peeked here - I'm also one of those in Australia, I never received the package.
I actually didn't pay much attention to it, and after all that time, I even wasn't sure if I purchased into the GB or not. But I finally got around to logging in and seeing that I did, and it shipped out to me in Sept 2013, and was marked as successfully delivered?
But nothing ever came :(
As it is now almost a year later I just left it.

I don't suppose there is a chance that mine hasn't actually shipped after all??

Pity... the set really looks awesome. I have keycap envy :(
Filco Ninja TKL Browns | Leopold FC700R Graphite Reds | Matias Quiet Pro | Topre Realforce 10th Anniversary Constant-55g | Vortex RACE Reds | CM Storm Quickfire Pro Blues | CODE keyboard Clears

Offline LordBadger

« Reply #1348 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 05:52:59 »
I actually didn't pay much attention to it, and after all that time, I even wasn't sure if I purchased into the GB or not. But I finally got around to logging in and seeing that I did, and it shipped out to me in Sept 2013, and was marked as successfully delivered?

This buy hadn't even started by September 2013. If it's meant to be September 2014 then that's only yesterday or today so I wouldn't have expected it to arrive so quick.

Offline webs0r

« Reply #1349 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 05:59:06 »

This buy hadn't even started by September 2013. If it's meant to be September 2014 then that's only yesterday or today so I wouldn't have expected it to arrive so quick.

Gah sorry you are right. Mine was for a completely different GB. I really should keep more on top of this.
Filco Ninja TKL Browns | Leopold FC700R Graphite Reds | Matias Quiet Pro | Topre Realforce 10th Anniversary Constant-55g | Vortex RACE Reds | CM Storm Quickfire Pro Blues | CODE keyboard Clears