Author Topic: Feenix Autore  (Read 1765 times)

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Feenix Autore
« on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 19:52:23 »
Anybody heard of this keyboard? I was watching the MLG Columbus Dota 2 tournament, and went to check SpeedGaming.INT's sponsors, and realize there's a sponsor called Feenix. It seems like they are an upcoming gaming peripherals team. Are they by any chance - Bitfenix? Seems like almost same logo, name is about the same too. I apologize if it's obvious, I never really follow Bitfenix.

Check out the keyboard called Feenix Autore

http://www.feenixcollection.com/autore.html

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Feenix Autore
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 20:23:45 »
I think there's a couple threads on it from a while back.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 20:28:39 »
Let me just say they've got some brilliant writers. They put pad-printed keycaps in the best possible light. Also, no amount of extreme build quality will protect a regular keyboard from water damage.

Also, why are the praising Kubrick for Clarke's design of the monolith?
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 04:55:37 »
They put pad-printed keycaps in the best possible light.

Can't tell for sure what printing method is used just from those photos on their site. If anything, I'd think they're lasered and then infilled.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 06:22:00 »
They put pad-printed keycaps in the best possible light.

Can't tell for sure what printing method is used just from those photos on their site. If anything, I'd think they're lasered and then infilled.

From the page:
"Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches, together with Feenix's lightweight silkscreened keycaps, provide a click feel that is tactile yet astonishingly effortless."

More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 06:24:44 »
Are they by any chance - Bitfenix? Seems like almost same logo, name is about the same too.

There's this mythical being called a PHenix, and both of these companies are playing off of it's name and style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)