Author Topic: Noko's Leatherworks - New Orders On Hold  (Read 804542 times)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests - Massdrop 60%
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 22:27:00 »
It's here! It's here!
Wait a second, how did this get here so quick (it was actually here yesterday, but I missed the delivery guy)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Forgive the cellphone potatographs.

Wow!!! Noko's work is outstanding, I need to get in line for my lightsaver.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #351 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 06:19:29 »
Wow!!! Noko's work is outstanding, I need to get in line for my lightsaver.

That was why I jumped in after seeing the work that has been completed thus far  :thumb: .

You never know when making custom wrist rests if the craftsperson becomes bored or frustrated with doing it all the time.  Best to jump right in and buy one now, rather than to wait later on.

Offline prophit

« Reply #352 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 05:09:18 »
I know this is a little late, but I ordered 2 pair of the regular black ergodox hand rest about a month ago and they are amazing. Feel and quality are all top notch, If you are on the fence order one you wont be sorry you did.

Thanks Noko for wrist rests.

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 12:44:58 »
Back from holidays everyone!  Actually was a bit earlier but had internet problems yesterday, so I'm still working through PMs/emails.

Crappy news 1: Forgot my camera charger, so I am getting another one but until then no new pictures of stuff :(
Crappy news 2: There was a mixup at the metal company and they forgot about my order, so new sizes and Massdrop #1 may be delayed, still waiting for them to get back to me with a delivery date :(

I know this is a little late, but I ordered 2 pair of the regular black ergodox hand rest about a month ago and they are amazing. Feel and quality are all top notch, If you are on the fence order one you wont be sorry you did.

Thanks Noko for wrist rests.

Always love to hear feedback, thanks prophit, I'm glad you like them :)

Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline Lmnr

• The Jack Of All Trades
    • W.W.C.
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests - Back from Holidays
« Reply #354 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 13:36:41 »
Sent a custom order, I've never done this before but I am eager for the results, the only thing I had no idea how to figure out was the font size.

I can pay whenever, let me know if the info I sent was enough.
Peripherals:
Realforce 87uw with grey caps,Ducky YOTR Blues,Realforce 104ug Hipro,Zowie Am FG,WMO 1.1a,Sidewinder X3

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #355 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 15:42:50 »
Looking forward to seeing updates on the latest beautiful wrist rests again. But no rush. ;)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 09:58:23 »
Looking forward to seeing updates on the latest beautiful wrist rests again. But no rush. ;)

It looks so awesome now that all paint is done, I wish I could show you.  I have a Galaxy S5 in the mail and I am really hoping it gets to me this week so I can get pictures before I ship it off to you.  It's ready to stitch (well I want one more touchup on the whites first :) ) so I want to have it out by Friday.  I'll see if I can borrow a camera today because it would be worth it!

A lot of others are ready for stitching.. nagalicious, Melvang (going to be a lot of stitching on that one!) so I better have a camera soon.
I've also got a couple of incoming surprises that really require photos.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #357 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 10:06:16 »

It looks so awesome now that all paint is done, I wish I could show you.  I have a Galaxy S5 in the mail and I am really hoping it gets to me this week so I can get pictures before I ship it off to you.  It's ready to stitch (well I want one more touchup on the whites first :) ) so I want to have it out by Friday.  I'll see if I can borrow a camera today because it would be worth it!

A lot of others are ready for stitching.. nagalicious, Melvang (going to be a lot of stitching on that one!) so I better have a camera soon.

Sounds good, the hype is starting to get to me.  Can't wait.  But please take your time.  I would rather wait an extra week for a quality product than for you to feel rushed through my project.  I bet that is going to be a good amount of stitching.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #358 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 11:16:05 »

Woo! I can't wait! Last thing I saw was the before you put on the white.
I need this! :D

Melvang, what did you ask for? Embroidery?

|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 11:53:36 »

No embroidery, for that I would have gone to my Mom.  All I am going to say is that shipping for raw material from me to Noko, and finish product back is very close to what the product itself cost.  Don't worry pics will be posted.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #360 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 04:13:44 »

No embroidery, for that I would have gone to my Mom.  All I am going to say is that shipping for raw material from me to Noko, and finish product back is very close to what the product itself cost.  Don't worry pics will be posted.
All I can say is #Hype ! :D
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline nahka

• Did you see that, Fio?
« Reply #361 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 15:34:43 »
My god words cannot describe how astounded I am by these...
Definitely placing an order as soon as I can decide on the art.

Poker II
    Reds

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #362 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 20:57:09 »
All I can say is #Hype ! :D

Deservedly so because working with leather isn't easy for the average person hence having Noko here to design and build your wrist rest to your specifications, is a very special bonus.

Geekhack really needs a leather master, to summon their skills in producing unique pieces of art  8) .

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #363 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 10:35:40 »
Can you make a JD40 (40% keyboard) Wrist Rest? :)

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #364 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 10:05:55 »
New phone arrived yesterday so I took quick pictures of a couple things  :thumb:
I need to get a tripod thing for it.

So yeah, first look at Melvang's secret project! HYPE

I am going to start offering a mouse size (8 inches) very very soon, that might work pretty well.
I got my metal order shipped finally, so just have to put together the moulds for it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)
Apologies if you're waiting for a reply from me on something, I'm trying not to get too far behind with the backlog.

Edit:  Oh wait I forgot to take a picture of this thing more HYPE

« Last Edit: Wed, 10 September 2014, 10:18:47 by Noko »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #365 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 10:33:56 »
Show Image

Show Image

|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #366 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 10:43:51 »
I am going to start offering a mouse size (8 inches) very very soon, that might work pretty well.
I got my metal order shipped finally, so just have to put together the moulds for it.
The JD 40 is around 10 inches ( 9.8 )  :( Do you make custom size orders?  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 September 2014, 11:09:19 by tyvar1 »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #367 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 14:39:26 »
New phone arrived yesterday so I took quick pictures of a couple things  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Apologies if you're waiting for a reply from me on something, I'm trying not to get too far behind with the backlog.

Show Image

Wow looks amazing.  Can't wait until I get this thing back.  Please don't rush yourself with getting that thing assembled.  When I sent the plate to you it didn't seem that big.  That piece of leather looks huge.  Keep up the great work.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #368 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 20:18:30 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow looks amazing.  Can't wait until I get this thing back.  Please don't rush yourself with getting that thing assembled.  When I sent the plate to you it didn't seem that big.  That piece of leather looks huge.  Keep up the great work.

Looks brilliant, talk about a customized wrist rest that has it's own unique style  :thumb: .  Definitely keep it for the rest of your life and never damage it because it'll remind you always of what can be done with leather, which very few people can do on this planet.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #369 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 22:56:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks brilliant, talk about a customized wrist rest that has it's own unique style  :thumb: .  Definitely keep it for the rest of your life and never damage it because it'll remind you always of what can be done with leather, which very few people can do on this planet.

Its actually not a wrist rest.  I will be posting what its for when I get it back.  Hehe #HYPE

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 09:42:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Its actually not a wrist rest.  I will be posting what its for when I get it back.  Hehe #HYPE
You've kept us waiting long enough Melvang! :P

|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #371 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 23:22:03 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You've kept us waiting long enough Melvang! :P

Alright you twisted my arm.  It is a leather wrapped stainless base for my panavise.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #372 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 16:56:59 »
I'm surprised nobody figured that out yet. something you said a while ago pretty much gave it away to me. lol

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #373 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:06:44 »
Shipping! Fresh pots!
Also fresh Hoots :)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #374 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:10:57 »
That is VERY pretty :O  Great work!  I really like the style of the art and the font used with the ORION rest.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #375 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:17:16 »
gosh i wish that waiting list wasnt so long
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #376 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:24:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That Melvang with the Metallica lettering is freaking bada$$!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #377 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:31:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

!!!

Yay! Hurry up DHL!
That is VERY pretty :O  Great work!  I really like the style of the art and the font used with the ORION rest.
I love it as well. A tip for other people; even if you have a very specific idea on what you want, give Noko some creative freedom.
In my case she used my basic idea and went to the local library to look for some old school drawings of the Orion constellation. After some messages back and forth we came to this version.
I had the font based on the standard one used by Duck I believe.
There will be a write up of the whole process and plenty of pictures once it gets here.
gosh i wish that waiting list wasnt so long
It's not going to get any shorter anytime soon. ;)
I had my first contact with Noko around 16th of July the 10th of June so that is basically 3.5 months from design till delivery. But almost 1.5 months was spent on the design part.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:53:51 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #378 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:47:38 »
Dam thats nice!
I have a question, do you make custom size wrist rest? (9.8 inches)

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #379 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:16:39 »
Dam thats nice!

Sorry for missing your question earlier!
I am hoping to put out a nice comprehensive news post in the next few days summing things up, but I am now offering two additional sizes: Leopold FC660 (about 13 in) and mouse size (about 8 in).  Unfortunately your custom size pretty much falls right in between 60% and the mouse size :(  I am able to do custom heights with a few modifications, but custom lengths aren't possible unless I get a mould cut to that size.  Which keyboard would it be for?

Yay! Hurry up DHL!
It's not going to get any shorter anytime soon. ;)
I had my first contact with Noko around 16th of July the 10th of June so that is basically 3.5 months from design till delivery. But almost 1.5 months was spent on the design part.

Thanks JaccoW, and thanks for your wonderful patience too :)  Can't wait to see it together with the keyboard.

I think this was my most complex piece yet especially in terms of making an original design.  Unfortunately I know the wait is starting to get a bit longer, as I've been doing more and more complex customizations--especially with multiple colours I can end up doing a dozen various coats of dyes, paints, and finishes each having to dry overnight separately.

But I have other news on that front.  I'm renting out a small workshop/studio space starting next month--my major bottleneck for a long time has simply been space for storage and drying pieces especially.  I don't even have enough room to buy more clamps for all my new moulds at the moment.  Much more detail, and pictures, of this to come :D

Also, I have had a couple PMs get lost recently.  If you've contacted me and I haven't replied by tomorrow, please feel free to ping me again.

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #380 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:31:01 »
Dam thats nice!

Sorry for missing your question earlier!
I am hoping to put out a nice comprehensive news post in the next few days summing things up, but I am now offering two additional sizes: Leopold FC660 (about 13 in) and mouse size (about 8 in).  Unfortunately your custom size pretty much falls right in between 60% and the mouse size :(  I am able to do custom heights with a few modifications, but custom lengths aren't possible unless I get a mould cut to that size.  Which keyboard would it be for?
no worries :)

Aah okey i see, well maybe a 13 would work.

It's for the 40% keyboard JD40/ The SmallFry :)

Thank you for your reply!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #381 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:40:27 »
Shipping! Fresh pots!
Also fresh Hoots :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Amazing work there.  Can't wait to see what mine looks like when finished.

Offline ControlledBurn

• For a good time, call 1-800-WX-BRIEF
« Reply #382 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 19:33:31 »
Submitted a pair of orders and sent you a PM. Can't wait to see how these turn out!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #383 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 21:14:48 »
But I have other news on that front.  I'm renting out a small workshop/studio space starting next month--my major bottleneck for a long time has simply been space for storage and drying pieces especially.  I don't even have enough room to buy more clamps for all my new moulds at the moment.  Much more detail, and pictures, of this to come :D

I don't mind waiting for mine till this time NEXT YEAR  8) .  Hence get your new place up and running and keep on furnishing us with more pics so that we who are still waiting, have something to dream about.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #384 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 06:40:23 »

DHL needs to step up their game. I want it NAO! :P
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #385 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:10:27 »

More pics later ;)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #386 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:17:48 »
Show Image

More pics later ;)
wow! just wow!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #387 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 12:03:30 »
Show Image

More pics later ;)
wow! just wow!
Thank you Tyvar1 and thank you Noko!
At first I was unsure about the red stitching but as it turns out, it matches so well!

Moar pics!

Perfect height

Look at that level of detail!

A worthy match I would say. :D
(All clickable for full res)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #388 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 12:35:21 »
Show Image

More pics later ;)
wow! just wow!
Thank you Tyvar1 and thank you Noko!
At first I was unsure about the red stitching but as it turns out, it matches so well!

Moar pics!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Perfect height

Show Image

Show Image

Look at that level of detail!

Show Image

A worthy match I would say. :D
(All clickable for full res)
Noko did a hell of a job on this one ;D

I will definitely order a Cursom Wrist Rest from Noko after seeing his 8 and 13 inch wrist rests!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 September 2014, 12:41:40 by tyvar1 »

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #389 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:29:32 »
JaccoW I am so happy how well all the colours match!  Thanks for the pictures of the final product :)

I've taken some (crappy phone for now) pics of the different sizes including the new ones, to give everyone an idea of proportions.  If you go by the outside of the plastic outlines, that will be about the final size of the wrist rest.  The prices will go along with the proportions ($75 for the FC, $45 for the mouse size).  Dyslexic is the first to get an FC size, it'll be shipping this week so I'll be able to post a nicer picture along with a ruler and my Poker.

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests - New Sizes Available
« Reply #390 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 15:23:08 »
JaccoW I am so happy how well all the colours match!  Thanks for the pictures of the final product :)

I've taken some (crappy phone for now) pics of the different sizes including the new ones, to give everyone an idea of proportions.  If you go by the outside of the plastic outlines, that will be about the final size of the wrist rest.  The prices will go along with the proportions ($75 for the FC, $45 for the mouse size).  Dyslexic is the first to get an FC size, it'll be shipping this week so I'll be able to post a nicer picture along with a ruler and my Poker.

Show Image

Hmm, how long is the 60% in cm?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #391 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 16:27:43 »
JaccoW I am so happy how well all the colours match! Thanks for the pictures of the final product :)
And thank you Noko for the great job. :)
I will be putting up a full review later but I will tell you this already; I am actually surprised at how well the colours hold up. I expected the white to turn grimy pretty quickly but even in the more exposed areas this is still as good as new. :)

Just gathering up all the pictures you sent me of the whole process so we can show people what it looks like. :)
Do you happen to still have a picture of the original drawing you based the design on?
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 September 2014, 16:49:56 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #392 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:20:42 »

Show Image

I am guessing that for a 75% the FC one would be the best option?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #393 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:25:58 »
Any updates Noko?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #394 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:22:28 »
Are those acrylic rests?

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #395 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:24:48 »
Are those acrylic rests?

I'd imagine those are the forms she uses to make her rests.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:29:04 »
This question might be too soon but, any chance for a 40 percent wrist rest in the future?

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #397 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 07:45:19 »

Show Image

zomg I was the FC660C guinea pig?! I'm so excited to see the finished product. Your timing is impeccable, as my grifiti wrist rest is starting to give up the ghost and will soon be due for a replacement.  ;D
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline RED-404

« Reply #398 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:39:02 »
xpost
Massdrop mail. This Logitech c910 doesn't do it justice.
I did have to give it a very slight tweak over my knee, only like ~1.5mm.  :thumb:

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 19:42:51 »
A quick update for now:

I have been having real problems with the weather lately, 80-100% humidity is not good for drying stuff :(
Massdrop batch 2 needs an extra week, I want to make sure they are good and dry before they ship.

Hmm, how long is the 60% in cm?
30 cm.

Any updates Noko?
Stitched and edged, it will go in the mail on Monday along with 3 other orders :)
Once I have a moment for pics I'll take one with my recently-arrived Enablers--thank you for those, they arrived very fast.
I think it would be cool to make like a wearable arm cuff board, hehe.

Are those acrylic rests?

I'd imagine those are the forms she uses to make her rests.

Those are actually the acrylic cut from in between the internal and outer parts of the form, so the outside dimensions correspond to the size of the base of the rest, and the inside ones are the dimensions of the top.  I use them as a template for cutting out the felt parts too.

zomg I was the FC660C guinea pig?! I'm so excited to see the finished product. Your timing is impeccable, as my grifiti wrist rest is starting to give up the ghost and will soon be due for a replacement.  ;D

Yup, it'll be in Monday's Canada Post batch!

I am guessing that for a 75% the FC one would be the best option?

I think so.  It might end up being a little bit too big on the base, but the top should line up (going off Race dimensions).

And thank you Noko for the great job. :)
I will be putting up a full review later but I will tell you this already; I am actually surprised at how well the colours hold up. I expected the white to turn grimy pretty quickly but even in the more exposed areas this is still as good as new. :)

Just gathering up all the pictures you sent me of the whole process so we can show people what it looks like. :)
Do you happen to still have a picture of the original drawing you based the design on?

Unfortunately I can't find anything prior to the Photoshops I sent to you originally :(
If you'd like those again, though, please let me know.

xpost
Massdrop mail. This Logitech c910 doesn't do it justice.
I did have to give it a very slight tweak over my knee, only like ~1.5mm.  :thumb:
Show Image

Sweet!  Yeah, as I mentioned, humidity has been a real pain lately.  You've figured out just how I fix them if a bit of a warp starts to develop :)
It's why I always use flexible adhesives (after learning the hard way :) )
I remember last Massdrop order, some people reported losing track of the little feet envelopes, so I thought to attach them to the cards this time around.