Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 374347 times)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #1201 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:02:47 »
Honestly, bring personal problem into all the topic on Geekhack and show other 's personal profile into other forum is childish and redicoulous.
Then call me childish as well, I love your little collection of fake click clacks brooo
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/show-goc-chien-luoc-3.86.html
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/post-your-k3kc-xoxoxoxo.80.html
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/custom-keyboard-anh-em-co-hang-thi-vao-nhe.15.html

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1202 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:23:50 »
80234-0

Post your k3kc keycaps here. Feel free because this is Vietnamese place. Any OT act will be banned

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1203 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:24:57 »
I have an idea, we should all start posting pictures of REAL click clacks on there, maybe that would warrant some moderation.  ^-^

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1204 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:26:45 »
bazh, the more correct translation is "this is vietnamese territory'.. lol

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1205 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:35:44 »
yup, I forgot the word for a moment :)) 'territory', it's even better now lol
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1206 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:13:35 »
I heard a funny story a while ago. People around Asia buys fake things in order to sustain the western lifestyle , fake phone, fake bag, fake everything that is expensive. But when they do get money, they start buying the real deal and brag about it. Companies like Apple for example complains alot on counterfeits but do nothing about it. Because it benefits them in the long run.

Not all Asians. I'd rather not carry anything than to carry a fake purse or smth.   :rolleyes:

Not saying all asians. There a bunch of westerners who go to china just to buy a bunch of PS games and movie dvds etc.

Yeah, no worries buddy. Just an example  ;D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1207 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:05:28 »
Blows my mind that k3kc has the potential and supplies to make really good keycaps of his own, but instead just decides to copy people

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1208 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:06:33 »
Blows my mind that k3kc has the potential and supplies to make really good keycaps of his own, but just decides to copy people

Show Image

he's a lazy mother****er. and **** that vietnamese forum. it makes my people look bad.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1209 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:12:36 »
Blows my mind that k3kc has the potential and supplies to make really good keycaps of his own, but just decides to copy people

Show Image

he's a lazy mother****er. and **** that vietnamese forum. it makes my people look bad.

Your honorary people, you mean.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1210 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:16:19 »

Show Image

they're honored to have me, yes.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1211 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:30:35 »

Show Image

demik 1 post way from 10,000.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1212 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:36:54 »

Show Image

Meaning the exact right number to be banned at.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1213 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 23:38:49 »

Meaning the exact right number to be banned at.

:))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mrdar206

• Tickle me Pink
« Reply #1214 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 03:55:58 »
Honestly, bring personal problem into all the topic on Geekhack and show other 's personal profile into other forum is childish and redicoulous.
Then call me childish as well, I love your little collection of fake click clacks brooo
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/show-goc-chien-luoc-3.86.html
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/post-your-k3kc-xoxoxoxo.80.html
http://vietnammechkey.com/threads/custom-keyboard-anh-em-co-hang-thi-vao-nhe.15.html
I know you would love it, broooo  :))

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1215 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:23:57 »
^ what a mature reply  :))

as a quasi-Vietnamese (i say that, tongue somewhat in cheek because i've spent a large portion of my life overseas, and my command of the language is very weak), i'm not impressed by the conduct of some of my fellow countrymen on this forum, especially those who are long time members and have been fortunate enough to acquire CCs/BBs. maybe they view artisan caps more as products/commodities than anything, and i can't comment on that because there's no objective way to gauge it. i'll try to explain the mindset behind this by illustrating how people perceive video games. when i was way younger, the price of a game CD was around 50 cents, and even that was enough for a very satisfying breakfast. things are now much better than 10-15 years ago, but the country itself is still relatively poor. genuine games are sold at a price similar to western retail prices, and although there are buyers, plenty of people still buy pirated games for $2-$3 or just torrent them (at least torrenting doesn't support the disk sellers). for a generation, this notion of acquiring things we want for a we can afford is so deeply ingrained into our mentality, it's not a simple matter of pointing out 'that's wrong' and expecting change, and i don't see it changing in the foreseeable future, especially when the average annual income is still only something like $2000 (i'm sure those who can afford mechs are much better off, but my point stands)

i didn't touch upon the whole morality debate, but it's fairly evident that Vietnamese possess rather ..sketchy morals, blatant disregard for intellectual properties aside. the country is plagued by so many issues within all classes of society, it's a huge deterrent to me returning here. and this is not some sort of 'i live aboard so i'm better than you' humblebrag, these issues are all visible to anyone who spends more than a day in the country. if you recall, the people behind that infamous 60% aluminum case GB were ..surprise, Vietnamese. reading that thread in its entirety was like seeing two cars run full speed into each other: you know exactly how the crash will occur, but you're still amazed at the magnitude of the explosion. even down to the 'excuse' he used for not replying to a single forum post/PM despite having the balls to log on the site every single day, very Vietnamese-esque. and the comment bahz posted earlier.. just lmao. standard nationalistic behavior

p.s. this isn't a Vietnam-bashing post even if it comes off that way, simply because i'm not a very magniloquent poster. i'm just offering some insight into how Vietnamese view intellectual property, and why it is hard to uproot this wrong mentality

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1216 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:37:03 »
I get what you are saying, whentheclouds, being in South East Asia, and all. But that does not excuse the blatant mocking that k3kc displayed in GH and the middle-finger-in-your-face disrespect that the mods and some VN users here threw at all of us. That is what the root of this uproar is all about.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1217 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:45:23 »
ofc not. my post is more about why they choose to support k3's caps. and i'm not sure if malays are as nationalistic as viets but i'm certain they would also protect one of their own on a foreign board. combine that with less than stellar conversational skills in English and we have this mess :P

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1218 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:50:48 »
I'd like to think that Malaysians are more honourable and ethical. We have one gifted caps maker which I happen to find out in GH - keyton - who recently had a great sale. In Malaysian's own forum, people asked why he didn't sell in Malaysia and the answer he gave was that the demand is higher in GH, which I guess it's true. In Malaysia, the craze is on the keyboards - people are paying tons for OTD or 365 but I don't see much artisan caps being collected.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1219 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 06:04:31 »
that's fair. and most artisan caps aren't appealing to me either, except a couple of specific Bro designs

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1220 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 07:01:10 »
@all: We don't have the respondibility for vendor personal business. :(

Then why are you banning one for his personal business while supporting the other?

Shoo. 

The vendor  obey the vietnamese law. We don't have the permission to ban them until the lawcourt send the document about stopping business. Brocap bring the personal information of an member and bullying on our community forum . That attitude is unacceptable and need to be banned.
I'm so sorry if our decision made you guys mad. But the situation between brocap and K3 should be solved personally. We aren't accept it public on our community forum

-le dung.

What a crock of ****.  You have to have legal documents to ban someone in vietnam? And that there are no copyright/IP law enforcement in Vietnam? Whatever.  Keep grasping at your lies, just do it there and not here.

I'm normally not one to say this, but I'd be surprised if the active people here wanted to see your contributions, meager as they might be, here anymore.

Sorry
I know I have nothing to do with this, but this is entertaining the viet guy is just aiming the gun at himself.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1221 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 09:18:23 »
I'm making another dumb post, this is my personal opinion, and not that of the GH staff, blah blah blah, I should probably just ignore this thread for the rest of time so that I don't get in trouble with the people higher up than me on staff. I just like to put my opinion out there.

KBtalking kept drugER and his crew around for longer than any other forum, just thought you'd like to know that.

They're not banning him because he hasn't broken their TOS, therefore there's no reason to ban him. K3 HAS broken GH's TOS, so that's why he's banned here, and also why the Vietnamese need a document saying he's infringing IP. This is something only Bro and CC can take care of. Flaming each other will not solve this problem. Chill the **** out. Pretty much all of the Vietnamese members are innocent. This includes PMH (as far as I can tell he's done nothing overly wrong other than get gifted a few of these).

There's also been a bit of a miscommunication. The Vietnamese aren't "praising" K3's work. They like his prices, and they're just kind of letting him stay around. Bro made an account and immedeately started flaming. This is a violation of their rules. When you combine this fact with the (very public) motive behind the posts, you get a banned, angry bro caps, who is left out of the know.

If a few members of GH suddenly started buying a fake KMAC, or a Duck Poker clone, then went to the Korean forums to justify it (in Korean) there would probably be a lot more harm done than intended. That's essentially what's happening here. Speaking of things members of GH are doing that they really shouldn't, stop flaming every Vietnamese member you see. It's pretty infuriating to me, and probably a few more people that they don't even get a say in the matter, because apparently they're all somehow involved.

Now, the real question I have for all of you: Will you keep extending this so it becomes an even more overblown problem than it already is, or will you let the people who are actually involved sort it out quietly?

Food for thought. I'm against the counterfeits, but I'm also feeling some negative things about how some GH members are reacting to this whole situation. It's a giant ****fest from everyone's side, though. No more from them than from us.

Thanks,
-TS

I'm absolutely nobody here, and I shouldn't be telling elders what to do, but seriously?

There's quite simple a way, from my perspective, to solve this.

Just let the vietnamese people support this idiot, Bro. You'll never be able to control what's happening on their forums, so just let them rot there. He won't get too far because he's just dumb. Let him earn his few bucks with his crap and just keep doing your good stuff. I know it's not easy to see something that's your creation to be openly counterfeited, but could you imagine how crazy would be if Louis Vitton suddenly decided to end all of the counterfeits there are out there? That's just impossible. You don't seem to need more marketing but his fakes are indeed bringing some extra attention to you, and that's a something positive you could take out of this situation.

Their trolling, flaming and bragging, just ignore it. They're too small and stupid.

Ignore it and take advantage of something that this retarded missed - the current market expansion. Improve your awesome work and everything should be fine. He'll eventually vanish and remain as a joke.

EDIT: I was about to PM this to Bro himself, but then I decided to share because I think we all should just ignore them from this point and beyond.

If this post was from anyone but you, Mito, people would actually listen to what you had to say. It's a bit disappointing to me, especially since I agree with you again.

My opinion aswell .
You're making a foold of yourself Bro Caps . Clashs on public threads aren't the best way to handle it .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1222 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 10:34:32 »
whentheclouds, situation in India is pretty much identical, probably worse and why few are hooked onto mech keyboards and none to artisan keycaps yet.

+1 to TacticalStache and MiTo.

Offline keyton

« Reply #1223 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 13:40:34 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1224 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 13:44:28 »
It's funny to read people complaining about the price of knock-off's on reddit

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1226 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 14:06:30 »

I think that they're actually more expensive than waiting for a sale and buying retail.

Kinda funny, really.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1227 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 14:22:48 »
ahaha that parody account, the picture of the woman growing caps in her field cracks me up

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #1228 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 14:29:00 »
I think that they're actually more expensive than waiting for a sale and buying retail.

Kinda funny, really.

It is, I think I paid 27$ for my drunken skull.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1229 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 14:45:24 »
ahaha that parody account, the picture of the woman growing caps in her field cracks me up

I love the parody account. "yes, I am. I make more **** cap ok? I make for u"  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline keyton

« Reply #1230 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:21:07 »
I posted earlier the direct link but nubbinator reported me so moderators erased it.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1231 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:23:52 »
I posted earlier the direct link but nubbinator reported me so moderators erased it.

it's 3bad the mods won't erase you as well ;_;
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #1232 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:28:16 »

I don't know why people who think $40 is a lot of money would be interested in a hobby like mechanical keyboards. If you can't afford to drop that kind of money on frivolous crap then you're in the wrong hobby. It just goes to show how schizophrenic that "community" is. They ***** about availability and when that problem is addressed by a counterfeiter they ***** about pricing. It's hilarious.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1233 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:29:51 »
K3 the type of guy to luffa his ass before his face
sell out and eat ass

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1234 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:30:03 »

lol (I didn't make this it was on reddit)
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:33:53 by billnye29 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1235 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:30:13 »

I don't know why people who think $40 is a lot of money would be interested in a hobby like mechanical keyboards. If you can't afford to drop that kind of money on frivolous crap then you're in the wrong hobby. It just goes to show how schizophrenic that "community" is. They ***** about availability and when that problem is addressed by a counterfeiter they ***** about pricing. It's hilarious.

But that's reddit, where people post pictures of there ****ty Razer keyboards next to some ****ty ASDA shoes... they think that subbing to a thread and owning the cheapest ****tiest mech board makes them into mech keyboards and gives them some sort of valuable opinion

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1236 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:35:32 »

Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1237 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:36:32 »
But that's reddit, where people post pictures of there ****ty Razer keyboards next to some ****ty ASDA shoes... they think that subbing to a thread and owning the cheapest ****tiest mech board makes them into mech keyboards and gives them some sort of valuable opinion

I may or may not buy some clothes from Asda :3

There jumpers are cheap and warm! Don't judge me  :eek:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1238 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:37:21 »

There jumpers are cheap and warm! Don't judge me  :eek:

hahaha <3 hey man lets not mix jumpers and shoes :P

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1239 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:51:27 »

There jumpers are cheap and warm! Don't judge me  :o

No idea what ASDA is or jumpers but google led me to this....

81033-1
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:53:12 by SpAmRaY »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1240 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:56:08 »
Let the judging of Tym commence

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1241 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:58:45 »
Asda were a relatively cheap chain of grocery stores, but a couple of years back they opened a clothing section, very cheap and crappy clothes. But some of it isn't bad, and yeah Ray thats a jumper lol, but I just get all black ones, no reindeer patterns :P
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1242 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:06:03 »
Asda were a relatively cheap chain of grocery stores, but a couple of years back they opened a clothing section, very cheap and crappy clothes. But some of it isn't bad, and yeah Ray thats a jumper lol, but I just get all black ones, no reindeer patterns :P

I need to see a picture of Tym wearing the reindeer ones!!  :))

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1243 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:07:55 »
I need to see a picture of Tym wearing the reindeer ones!!  :))
I'll go and see if I can buy one :D My Christmas jumper collection currently consists of white and black patterns mainly :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1244 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:10:30 »
Asda were a relatively cheap chain of grocery stores, but a couple of years back they opened a clothing section, very cheap and crappy clothes. But some of it isn't bad, and yeah Ray thats a jumper lol, but I just get all black ones, no reindeer patterns :p

So what size 'jumper' would you wear then?? And do you still have the same address??  8)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1245 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:10:48 »
send me ugly christmas sweaters please

i love them so much
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1246 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:20:00 »
Asda were a relatively cheap chain of grocery stores, but a couple of years back they opened a clothing section, very cheap and crappy clothes. But some of it isn't bad, and yeah Ray thats a jumper lol, but I just get all black ones, no reindeer patterns :p

So what size 'jumper' would you wear then?? And do you still have the same address??  8)
Medium and Yes :D

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1247 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 16:52:06 »
send me ugly christmas sweaters please

i love them so much

Seconded. 

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1248 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 17:21:42 »

There was at least one more report than that of your ****ty post

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline keyton

« Reply #1249 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 21:20:25 »

FTFY