Author Topic: Post your keypads!  (Read 65415 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Post your keypads!
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:00:11 »
so simple.. yet so pretty.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline JimByr

• ...old guy...
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:27:21 »
Does anyone know of a serial to usb adapter that will work with a keyboard or the keypad above?

I tried one adapter and it doesn't support keyboards.

I guess that something could be made with a teensy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:38:36 »
Does anyone know of a serial to usb adapter that will work with a keyboard or the keypad above?

I tried one adapter and it doesn't support keyboards.

I guess that something could be made with a teensy.

At one stage mkawa was selling PS2 to USB adaptors that apparently also work as serial to USB adaptors IIRC.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JimByr

• ...old guy...
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:48:40 »
The Tripp-Lite Keyspan USA-19HS supports keyboards so should work. And has drivers for just about any operating system you would use. Costs a bit though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 January 2014, 22:06:56 by JimByr »

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:54:29 »
i asked the same question and after a little research found the same thing :thumb:
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 04:33:19 »
51915-0
51917-1

Went back to stock caps until Hyperfuse arrives :D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 16:45:52 »
Changed mine up a lil' for fun :) Turned out aight.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 16:56:20 »

Show Image

So clean!!!!!  :thumb: I need to get those lime caps sometime in the forum classifieds.. ;p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 19:30:20 »

Show Image

Need a yellow (or orange) one in between for the full traffic light effect.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 23:00:13 »

Show Image

So clean!!!!!  :thumb: I need to get those lime caps sometime in the forum classifieds.. ;p

Thankies! Do it up. I'm sure you should be able to score a set :)

Show Image

:)) LOL! Didn't think of that. That would actually look pretty good... but can't afford to spend another $100+ on a Topre set :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 03:13:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

:)) LOL! Didn't think of that. That would actually look pretty good... but can't afford to spend another $100+ on a Topre set :P

That's the thing - you have to buy a full set (if they are even still available).

There was a rumour that Bro was going to make Topre gamer sets - I wonder if (a) the profile of one of those would suit, and (b) whether he will make yellow or orange.

I suspect the answer to both is YES!

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 04:36:13 »
you could grab an orange WASD from o2dazone for $15! I mean.. if you're really set on the traffic light theme that is  :))
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 06:26:13 »
so much jealousy is being aimed at every one of you who have a 23UB.

:'(
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 14:42:19 »
That's the thing - you have to buy a full set (if they are even still available).

There was a rumour that Bro was going to make Topre gamer sets - I wonder if (a) the profile of one of those would suit, and (b) whether he will make yellow or orange.

That actually sounds pretty dang awesome! Gotta wait n see :D

you could grab an orange WASD from o2dazone for $15! I mean.. if you're really set on the traffic light theme that is  :))

This is so very true... BLARGH. Money tho... lol... to do or not to do... le sigh.

so much jealousy is being aimed at every one of you who have a 23UB.

:'(

:[ sowey man. Don't quit! I didn't, and ended up finding one.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 25 January 2014, 00:58:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

If he can make topre gamer sets, I hope he makes HHKB arrow sets.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 25 January 2014, 18:33:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

And HHKB Fn key! :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 25 January 2014, 18:50:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

And HHKB Fn key! :)

Definitely agree with you guys. I actually have an idea. I'll do it tonight or so and post pics ASAP, when i get home.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 25 January 2014, 19:22:03 »
20 years old, complex white Alps, double-shot keycaps.

That's one nice keypad :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 02:54:54 »

Show Image

makeshift

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:07:21 by VesperSAINT »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:08:26 »

Show Image

makeshift

Show Image

Close enough ;D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:10:03 »

Show Image

makeshift

Show Image

Close enough ;D

:)) tee hee

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:13:01 »

Show Image

makeshift

Show Image

Close enough ;D

Pretty awesome, actually ;)

I'd love to have a Drunken Skull to complement my Oktoberfest!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:16:51 »

Show Image

makeshift

Show Image

Close enough ;D

Thankies, bro~ I'm sure you'll be able to find one too!

Bro.. that almost 10k posts... :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 03:18:56 »

Show Image

makeshift

Show Image

Close enough ;D

Thankies, bro~ I'm sure you'll be able to find one too!

Bro.. that almost 10k posts... :eek:

It's on the list, along with a lot of other things :))

Sort of nearer to the top of the list though!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 17:25:47 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 17:26:47 »
Show Image

Thats cool it has an external screen!

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 17:27:25 »
Show Image

Thats cool it has an external screen!

because its a calculator and a keypad

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 17:27:46 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 22:39:02 »
less talk more pics
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 07:19:34 »
ok

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 08:20:40 »
many wow. ^
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 12:57:28 »
ok

Show Image

Show Image

So so very nice.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:25:28 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:30:44 »
ok

Show Image

Show Image

So so very nice.

Show Image

dat gif

what makes it more funny is that i'm korean and that was pretty much my reaction to his pictures :P

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:50:01 »
I miss the young sc2 days when Koreans had personalities :( Genius BM'ing the whole MVP team while he got on his way to the GSL finals made my sub invaluable ^^

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 17:49:36 »
This is a BS keypad... Maybe NIB. At least, it came in the box and has no signs of use. Arrived in yesterday's mail.

Nice!  I need one of these.
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 18:41:05 »
I miss the young sc2 days when Koreans had personalities :( Genius BM'ing the whole MVP team while he got on his way to the GSL finals made my sub invaluable ^^

Lol... too bad the scene is dying/dead.

Offline wrwhoami

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 05:00:33 »
When I see the pictures
I need a keypads! :-\

Offline moonexe

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 12:47:39 »
Is there such a thing as a calculator/keypad with MX switches out there?

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 12:48:19 »

Lol... too bad the scene is dying/dead.

Don't worry the whole game and scene will be fixed with LotV...............

pretty sure if you scroll up on this page you'll see exactly that

Offline moonexe

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 12:54:21 »

pretty sure if you scroll up on this page you'll see exactly that

That's with alps though isn't it? There's a reason I specified MX. :rolleyes:

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 12:55:09 »
ah ok missed that bit ;)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 03:07:01 »
Shot of my keypad from today.. :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 05:12:24 »

What a beauty! What keypad is that?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #94 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 13:14:20 »

What a beauty! What keypad is that?

Thank You! Leopold FC210TP with PBT Cherry Profile.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 19:37:09 »

Show Image

Never cease to amaze, dood.

Mine changed a lil' today:

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 20:27:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

hnnggg

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 08:13:13 »

Show Image

Show Image

Where did you get that keyboard cover for the keyboard on the top left if I may know?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 08:16:04 »
hnnggg

:P

Where did you get that keyboard cover for the keyboard on the top left if I may know?

It's the keyboard cover that came with my Filco.

Offline mr_a500

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 12:28:11 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 July 2018, 08:28:22 by mr_a500 »