Author Topic: [WTS] Cherry DS, GMK Purple Mods, GMK CMYW, SP DSA Granite  (Read 59640 times)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • ded
Re: [WTB/S/T] Keyboards, cases, keycaps and cables.
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 28 February 2014, 18:48:35 »
Bump. If anyone has classic beige 1.25 mods they don't use please PM!!!!
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: [WTB/S/T] Keyboards, cases, keycaps and cables.
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 01 March 2014, 09:29:05 »
B.U.M.P.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Added more for sale and WTB.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump. Going to bed, answering PM's tomorrow. (If I get any). :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Added many pictures. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump, going to bed.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Sell me stuff! :|

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Gimme some Dolch!

Please. :'/

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Are the Blank thick RGB PBT from Ivan's group buy a while ago?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Are the Blank thick RGB PBT from Ivan's group buy a while ago?

Nope, they came with my Poker 2 with ISO layout, but the RBG mods were ANSI, so they've never been used. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Added G2Pro with Clears for sale. Stock clears were too heavy for me after a couple days of use. Boring not to bottom out. Added more stuff I want as well. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump, I need some Dolch in my life. :<

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Added Filco's, please be my saviour. x)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
:|

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
someone sell this man GMK dolch

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Added more stuff, Poker 2 & Ducky Mini for sale... and a few more keycaps that I want to buy.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Bump. ;3

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH WTB DOLCH.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Sell me your Dolch, I know you think they're ugly. ;)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
I do have a brand new Dolch moogle if you need one.

All your stuff is Norwegian or German layout, you ought to sell on Deskauthority or in one of these 'watch the log burning' forums that are unique to Norwegians. I've seen you bump this so many times.

It's got to be really hard to sell something if you have a layout specific to a small population. Even this crappy little city I live in has more people than there are Norwegians on the planet.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

All your stuff is Norwegian or German layout, you ought to sell on Deskauthority or in one of these 'watch the log burning' forums that are unique to Norwegians. I've seen you bump this so many times.

It's got to be really hard to sell something if you have a layout specific to a small population. Even this crappy little city I live in has more people than there are Norwegians on the planet.

Ah, nice - thank you. :) First I'll need to get a base kit though, hard to find at the moment.

I don't really care about selling the things I have, I mostly bump it so people can see that I want to buy Dolch etc, hah. :P I know there's a bigger chance of selling the stuff there, because more Europeans and Scandinavians there, but it's whatever. I have a few WTS threads on Reddit as well, but with the upcoming changes to the classifieds you aren't allowed to sell your stuff multiple places IIRC. I might make a WTS thread on DT instead of GH, though... later. :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 March 2014, 06:37:46 by epzy »

Offline berserkfan

Ah, nice - thank you. :) First I'll need to get a base kit though, hard to find at the moment.

I don't really care about selling the things I have, I mostly bump it so people can see that I want to buy Dolch etc, hah. :P I know there's a bigger chance of selling the stuff there, because more Europeans and Scandinavians there, but it's whatever. I have a few WTS threads on Reddit as well, but with the upcoming changes to the classifieds you aren't allowed to sell your stuff multiple places IIRC. I might make a WTS thread on DT instead of GH, though... later. :)

Here's my experience window shopping for Dolch a year ago:

it NEVER shows up when you are looking for it. Then I get tired, eject it from my ebay lists. (Can't even remember the name of the search function I was using.)

Within a few days, somebody will post a link on geekhack for a computer, maybe $25 BIN and another $55 shipping CONUS, that has the Dolch keycaps.

Oh, and you had better set up a proxy willing to take your Dolch in the US beforehand. You need to pounce fast and there is not going to be time to ask around if somebody will proxy for you. Most sellers like to use BIN on these ancient computers. They will never sell the keycaps alone, so don't waste time waiting for seller's reply.

To prevent shipping to Norway being $400, you have to find a friendly guy who will pull off the keycaps on your behalf. Bumping this thread up once a week is enough because most regulars already know Epzy the black Norwegian rapper wants a Dolch set. Get your proxy. If you don't have a proxy set up and a US address ready when you do BIN, I would say you are not serious about getting yourself a Dolch set.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

Here's my experience window shopping for Dolch a year ago:

it NEVER shows up when you are looking for it. Then I get tired, eject it from my ebay lists. (Can't even remember the name of the search function I was using.)

Within a few days, somebody will post a link on geekhack for a computer, maybe $25 BIN and another $55 shipping CONUS, that has the Dolch keycaps.

Oh, and you had better set up a proxy willing to take your Dolch in the US beforehand. You need to pounce fast and there is not going to be time to ask around if somebody will proxy for you. Most sellers like to use BIN on these ancient computers. They will never sell the keycaps alone, so don't waste time waiting for seller's reply.

To prevent shipping to Norway being $400, you have to find a friendly guy who will pull off the keycaps on your behalf. Bumping this thread up once a week is enough because most regulars already know Epzy the black Norwegian rapper wants a Dolch set. Get your proxy. If you don't have a proxy set up and a US address ready when you do BIN, I would say you are not serious about getting yourself a Dolch set.

I don't want the Dolch caps from the old PAC computers, by the way. I want GMK Dolch. I'd accept Dolch from a PAC computer, but it's not what I want optimally. I'm not dying to get more keycaps, as I have more than I can put on my keyboards - but it's something I want. If someone wants to sell theirs, great! But I'm not going to go out of my way just for some keycaps. :)

Offline berserkfan

haha

Originative will restock, no worries. Whatever is profitable will get a second and third and god knows how many more rounds. Look at the Ergodoxes, CCnG, Coffee set, whatever.

Actually looking at these keycaps a lot over a long time has caused me to lose interest. Now I'm looking for another type of keycap... a particular gold-painted set I've seen on Taobao.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
haha

Originative will restock, no worries. Whatever is profitable will get a second and third and god knows how many more rounds. Look at the Ergodoxes, CCnG, Coffee set, whatever.

Actually looking at these keycaps a lot over a long time has caused me to lose interest. Now I'm looking for another type of keycap... a particular gold-painted set I've seen on Taobao.

Hehe, Classic beige, Miami, Toxic and Dolch are my favorites. Never seen those gold plated keycaps before. Only a gold painted WASD cluster.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 March 2014, 08:20:05 by epzy »

Offline berserkfan

how can toxic be your favorite when it hasn't even shipped yet?  :eek:

I'm really surprised people like Miami. I have it on authority (from a gher's kids) that Miami is too bright even for the kids - they find the legends hard to read.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
how can toxic be your favorite when it hasn't even shipped yet?  :eek:

I'm really surprised people like Miami. I have it on authority (from a gher's kids) that Miami is too bright even for the kids - they find the legends hard to read.

What do you mean? I like the color scheme. It's SP doubleshots so I know how they will feel like. :p Why wouldn't people like Miami? It's a rather beautiful set. Very nice blue color and the pink is nice too. I don't look at my keyboard when typing, ever - so it doesn't matter to me if you can see the legends or not. I can see that they are there; but I don't look at them while typing, gaming or whatever. :p

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
bumppp

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
xbumpD

Offline dsc.

Can I have some pictures of the RGB set? Please and thank you!

HHKB Pro 2
Ducky Pro Limited MX Brown/White Hybrid
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Sure, np. Hold on, I'll upload the pics and update the OP. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Can I have some pictures of the RGB set? Please and thank you!

Two pictures have been added to the OP. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Updated. Mainly looking for 1x1 Dolch modifiers.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: [WTB] Dolch 1x1 modifiers or a full extention kit [WTS] Keyboards etc.
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 08:04:44 »
Originative's extension kit is in stock if you're willing to send your money into a uncommunicative abyss :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: [WTB] Dolch 1x1 modifiers or a full extention kit [WTS] Keyboards etc.
« Reply #90 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 08:06:30 »
I'm well aware. :P $48 is just too much for two 1x1 keys, want a used kit for cheaper or something.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
WTS WTS WTS. Updating everything with pictures as we speak.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Sorry moderators, I can't add a timestamp on my pictures...

Added a lot of small stuff that I need to get rid off, I'm really broke right now.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbump.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Need new headphones!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Found a pair of M50's. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
WTS! $1 in my bank account. ^^^^^^^^

Offline berserkfan

just took a look at your stuff Epzy

could trade you a few 1x1 Cherry WoB modifiers, Filco ISO return in exchange for one or two relegendable novelty keycaps. I also have blank beige Cherry Corp keycaps for Row4 profile.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Maybe later, for now I don't have a WoB set.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
xBumpD.