Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1474849 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #750 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 10:38:33 »
So...
I'm going to totally combine these two designs from these packages and get them tattooed on me. I have an awesome idea in my head. Would you mind Hipster? Would the two owners of these packages mind? I'm picturing the left design growing out of a crude looking flower pot with the all seeing eye from the right one but a bit more elaborate in the triangle.

Show Image

I think the right one is mine, right?  Would you like a higher-res photo or a scan?  And as long as Hipster doesn't mind, I certainly don't.  It's some badass artwork.   :thumb:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #751 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 11:16:36 »
So...
I'm going to totally combine these two designs from these packages and get them tattooed on me. I have an awesome idea in my head. Would you mind Hipster? Would the two owners of these packages mind? I'm picturing the left design growing out of a crude looking flower pot with the all seeing eye from the right one but a bit more elaborate in the triangle.

Show Image

Rad dude! I love his artwork!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #752 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:00:29 »
So...

Show Image

awful, shoot me a PM if you are 100% serious, i can sketch you up something that works with the part of your body you want done and add some themes that you would like. Dope  :cool:
sell out and eat ass

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #753 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:02:54 »
So...

Show Image

awful, shoot me a PM if you are 100% serious, i can sketch you up something that works with the part of your body you want done and add some themes that you would like. Dope  :cool:

This would be awesome. Make it happen, you two.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #754 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:03:27 »
So...

Show Image

+1  I'm cheering this whole thing on from my wimpy tattoo-less sideline.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #755 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:05:33 »
So...

Show Image

Yeah, that sounds freaking sweet

Poker II

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #756 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:11:36 »
So...

Show Image

Tattoos are awesome, you should get one.  I still want to get this image modified to be a little darker and more academic somehow and add an ivory tower in the distance and get it tattooed on me.

Some of Hipster's stuff would translate well to tattoos too.  Hell, a ton of street art would make for awesome tattoos.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #757 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:18:46 »
So...

Show Image

HELL YEA!  :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #758 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:18:55 »
So...

Show Image

Tattoos are awesome, you should get one.  I still want to get this image modified to be a little darker and more academic somehow and add an ivory tower in the distance and get it tattooed on me.

Some of Hipster's stuff would translate well to tattoos too.  Hell, a ton of street art would make for awesome tattoos.

I actually have something I'd really like to get tattooed, but it'd be on my wrist and I have been afraid to get a tattoo there for fear of professional issues.  :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #759 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:21:56 »
So...

Show Image

I actually have something I'd really like to get tattooed, but it'd be on my wrist and I have been afraid to get a tattoo there for fear of professional issues.  :(

Long sleeve shirts man :)

And the work place is becoming more tattoo friendly.  Granted, some images wouldn't fly so well, but it's a lot better now.  Hell, I could be all sleeved up and I work in a county job.  They even let me keep my nose ring in and don't give it a second glance.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #760 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:24:21 »

And the work place is becoming more tattoo friendly.  Granted, some images wouldn't fly so well, but it's a lot better now.  Hell, I could be all sleeved up and I work in a county job.  They even let me keep my nose ring in and don't give it a second glance.

1. Long shirts are the devil
2. My boss has a wrist tattoo, so that is very promising.  She is also a girl though, which I feel might give more lenience?  Not to bring gender in like that, but still.  Unsure.
3. Maybe I will just do it!  I dunno!

Okay, sorry Hipster, I shall stop commandeering your thread off topic now.   :thumb:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #761 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:51:14 »

1. Long shirts are the devil
2. My boss has a wrist tattoo, so that is very promising.  She is also a girl though, which I feel might give more lenience?  Not to bring gender in like that, but still.  Unsure.
3. Maybe I will just do it!  I dunno!

Okay, sorry Hipster, I shall stop commandeering your thread off topic now.   :thumb:
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #762 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 13:58:24 »
What time is it?

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #763 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 13:59:29 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #764 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:01:40 »
What time is it?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh hey!  You got a thing!   :thumb:   :-*

(Peanut Butter Jelly Time)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #765 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:02:39 »
The best thing to come out of Wisconsin since cheese?  <3

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #766 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:05:46 »

I dunno, we did invent the bubbler...   :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #767 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:07:43 »
Show Image

Thats so sweet!! Props to hoffman! Nice get!  :thumb:

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #768 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:59:31 »

Hoffman, I need to become a resident of Wisconsin asap.. how can we make this happen???
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #769 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 17:19:28 »
You start by buying a good snow shovel..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 17:27:38 »

Hoffman, I need to become a resident of Wisconsin asap.. how can we make this happen???

Send me your application and I'll have a look at it.  ;)

Or just move here and eat cheese and brats and drink beer!  This is typically the preferred option.  Mmmmmmmmm.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #771 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 18:30:19 »

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #772 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 18:32:54 »
Show Image

Wow, really digging this new design. ;D So jealous. :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #773 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 18:35:13 »
Show Image

AWESOME.  That's so crazy.  Amazing job, Hipster.  ;)

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #774 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 18:45:42 »
Show Image

Looks even more evil than in the teaser picture. The detail on this is incredible. I can't wait!
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #775 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 18:52:18 »
Beautiful.  Evil caps are the best.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Lingj

« Reply #776 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 19:34:29 »
Show Image

Man, I want it so bad. Can't wait.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #777 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 23:03:45 »
Show Image

Whoa! I didnt know he was sending any of these out yet.. Wicked dude!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #778 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 23:36:08 »
Any Death Lives coming soon Hip? I have Clacks and a Bro, still need that elusive DL :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #779 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 01:21:53 »
Any Death Lives coming soon Hip? I have Clacks and a Bro, still need that elusive DL :)
SAME HERE
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #780 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 02:21:56 »

SAME HERE

There was an unfortunate accident with the death lives mold and no plans for death lives "[fc] ;)" to be made again.
sell out and eat ass

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #781 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 02:22:53 »

SAME HERE

There was an unfortunate accident with the death lives mold and no plans for death lives "[fc] ;)" to be made again.
*sobs*
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #782 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 02:23:26 »

SAME HERE

:'( Nooooo

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #783 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 02:28:26 »
It's time for Death Lives II:  Electric Boogaloo.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #784 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 07:03:24 »
Introducing  STAY GOLD from KBK.   From the False Idol Line of caps.   Some quick pics from various angles and a few different exposures.  Non flash shots most accurately depict the true color. 

Another very impressive and incredibly detailed cap from KBK.  When I first viewed my newest addition to my KBK family, I immediately thought of the 24K gold trinkets I had as a kid and window shopping in downtown Chinatown at the gold and jade idols.   So for color comparison, I included a 1oz Krugerrand which has some kinda antelope or something on there.   The 24K gold is a little more "gold", but the False Idol's metallic gold color is fairly close in color. 

I find that HipsterPunk shoots for detail in these caps similar to the Dr. Witch cap or the Warus.  But since the caps are so small, I think all of that intricate carving starts to blur a bit at a quick glance.   Plus I'm trying to understand the third eye?  Maybe a cyclops eye similar to the left and right eyes would have had more of the desired effect.   Right now it looks a bit like a hole, especially since the right and left eyes look exactly like eyes complete with eye lids etc....

The cap itself is very light and fits perfectly on my MX Stems.   Not too loose and not too tight.   And I tried the cap on my vintage MX Blacks which are always a bit looser and my MX Clears which are much tighter fitting.  No problems. 

Caps are VERY thick.   OG DS Cherry cap for comparison sake:

I know HP's intention was for this cap to resemble a baby calf.   So especially with the gold color and the False Idol theme, I can't help but think of the Ten Commandments:

But the snout sure resembles a more comical and very familiar character:

So all in all, a very nice addition to the KBK family.    Definitely a COOL CAP!!   But as I view my current KBK collection, I for one am hoping that HP remolds his DL I and DL II.   Or hopefully he crafts some caps similar to his artwork. 

Parting group shot to show height and angle compared to some of my other KBKs.   

Please click on photos (especially this last shot for more detail)

More KBKs please!!   Enjoy  :D :D

skc

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #785 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 07:27:28 »

SAME HERE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(
That's a real bummer.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #786 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 13:11:43 »

More
Introducing  STAY GOLD from KBK.   From the False Idol Line of caps.   Some quick pics from various angles and a few different exposures.  Non flash shots most accurately depict the true color. 

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Another very impressive and incredibly detailed cap from KBK.  When I first viewed my newest addition to my KBK family, I immediately thought of the 24K gold trinkets I had as a kid and window shopping in downtown Chinatown at the gold and jade idols.   So for color comparison, I included a 1oz Krugerrand which has some kinda antelope or something on there.   The 24K gold is a little more "gold", but the False Idol's metallic gold color is fairly close in color. 

I find that HipsterPunk shoots for detail in these caps similar to the Dr. Witch cap or the Warus.  But since the caps are so small, I think all of that intricate carving starts to blur a bit at a quick glance.   Plus I'm trying to understand the third eye?  Maybe a cyclops eye similar to the left and right eyes would have had more of the desired effect.   Right now it looks a bit like a hole, especially since the right and left eyes look exactly like eyes complete with eye lids etc....

The cap itself is very light and fits perfectly on my MX Stems.   Not too loose and not too tight.   And I tried the cap on my vintage MX Blacks which are always a bit looser and my MX Clears which are much tighter fitting.  No problems. 

Show Image

Show Image

I know HP's intention was for this cap to resemble a baby calf.   So especially with the gold color and the False Idol theme, I can't help but think of the Ten Commandments:

Show Image

Show Image

So all in all, a very nice addition to the KBK family.    Definitely a COOL CAP!!   But as I view my current KBK collection, I for one am hoping that HP remolds his DL I and DL II.   Or hopefully he crafts some caps similar to his artwork. 

Show Image

skc

Wow man I'm jealous, that gold is really cool! Awesome design too!
Great collection, your death lives is upside down! ;)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #787 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 13:55:14 »
Really loving how these are coming along, great design.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #788 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:58:58 »
Reminds me of the Bronze Bull.
Brutal way to go, but a very cool looking cap :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #789 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:02:02 »

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

Actually HipsterPunks got that cap upside down    :p :p

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #790 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:06:16 »

Awesome cap and review. :)  Mmm... golden idol must be worshipped.

Stay gold, ponyboy.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #791 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:24:18 »

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

Yeah he ran that mold that way.  :thumb:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #792 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 07:16:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

That gold idol looks so great! congrats man great get.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #793 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:35:19 »
Definitely on the edge of my seat waiting for the next sale, these recent designs are looking amazing
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #794 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:49:01 »

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

Haha yeah that's by design.  They were meant to face towards you.  Watching and judging your every move.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #795 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 18:29:58 »

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

Haha yeah that's by design.  They were meant to face towards you.  Watching and judging your every move.

Bingo! Naasfu knows all about that run of DL. :) Limited run forsure.

Gremlin Green Mummy II Topre :)

;)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #796 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 21:21:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

What a pretty colour. :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #797 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 02:09:23 »
Bingo! Naasfu knows all about that run of DL. :) Limited run forsure.

Show Image

Show Image

;)

That is an interesting shade of green!  Reminds me of something, but I'm not sure what ...

Edit: Shaved the quotes down a bit.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 02:13:23 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #798 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 02:12:23 »
wow very beautiful Dustin
I love that shade of green :thumb:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #799 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 03:26:28 »
I'm still mourning the loss of Death Lives. Such sad.