Author Topic: [IC] Nuclear Data Green Old-Skool (SA Row 3 Profile) Keycaps  (Read 84589 times)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
Re: [IC] Nuclear Data Green Old-Skool Keycaps
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:43:24 »
This is looking better and better. I like all glossy, and the OAS color is a great change.

I have one other (weird) suggestion -- how about a WOPR key? WOPR is the codename of the supercomputer that Matthew Broderick tricks into playing a game of thermonuclear war in Wargames. This is already an awesome set -- just wondering if anyone else would want that key.

We would not, repeat NOT need any key referencing Matthew Broderick.  :-X
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #101 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:47:42 »
I would love to see the Greek characters as alternative F-row or Modifier row keys. I could see a Gamma caps lock key being flippin' sweet as well.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:50:13 »
(Attachment Link)
Third+ pass of Nuclear Data keycap set.

All green. All text apart from very few arrows/icons.  No need of NUKE keys.

White on Green (WoG) SA Row3 profile; all-glossy if possible.

Possibly one optional color for very few keycaps.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Damn Sam, why don't you put this in the Group Buy section yet?  This is now perfect as is.  How can you beat this type of perfection?

This is the REAL key-set to get for 2014 that eclipses all others currently under development.  The day this baby starts and ends is the day I'm getting my mrs some exact coloured lipstick, to smooch me heavily.

I want that Glossy Green all over myself......  :thumb:

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:55:22 »
This is looking better and better. I like all glossy, and the OAS color is a great change.

I have one other (weird) suggestion -- how about a WOPR key? WOPR is the codename of the supercomputer that Matthew Broderick tricks into playing a game of thermonuclear war in Wargames. This is already an awesome set -- just wondering if anyone else would want that key.

(Attachment Link)

We would not, repeat NOT need any key referencing Matthew Broderick.  :-X

What about Joshua?

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 02:06:34 »
I like how the set has turned out.
It seems more mature than all the nuke stuff we were throwing around earlier.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 02:10:09 »
I love the mock up but the number row needs to be numbers only for it to look truly awesome.

And so, since all the keycaps are the same profile, you can just put the 10-key set on the top row!

(I thought of this already, and if I do a TKL, it will be done like that!)

Anyhow, slap those numpad keys across the top and Bob's your uncle!

- Ron | samwisekoi
The only issue with that is that I intend to use the numpad caps on a numpad.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 02:18:33 »
I love the mock up but the number row needs to be numbers only for it to look truly awesome.

And so, since all the keycaps are the same profile, you can just put the 10-key set on the top row!

(I thought of this already, and if I do a TKL, it will be done like that!)

Anyhow, slap those numpad keys across the top and Bob's your uncle!

- Ron | samwisekoi
The only issue with that is that I intend to use the numpad caps on a numpad.

Only one solution: buy two sets!  :P

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 03:22:11 »
Only one solution: buy two sets!  :P
I might have to do that, myself.
This set would look super good with mono legends, though I get why it isn't gonna be that way.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 03:51:54 »
Please Sam, use this symbol (and this color combo)

SVG version here

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:19:53 »
I wonder if Elrick is the only one with misgivings: probably not. In order to avoid crapping the thread any more, why not create a topic somewhere and have it out? I think the discussion point is valid as long as people don't resort to name calling and accusations. This isn't really the place to start this though.

On topic: Do any of the members here have one of these terminals? I often see the same picture, but would like to see more detailed shots.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:20:09 »
Please discuss freely about this topic BUT NOT HERE! Open a new thread if you want, but this is completely out of place in this thread!

Please discuss about the Nuclear Data layout only.

Thanks!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:33:24 »
There is a thread for discussing SP group buys here? -> http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54941.0

Thanks Spammy but it's their own private vendor forum only.  Hence no discussions shall be noted about any of their interests.  Here in the public forum they can not edit nor delete anything that is harmful to their own interests.

Besides this section is for Sam's own Brilliant Nuclear Data Glossy Green's that NEED all our focus and energy from everyone here.

Sam should bring this baby down to the Group Buy Section and amaze everyone with it's old-style wonder.  I think a lot of DT forum users will be interested in this key-set  :thumb: .  Like I said before I will personally buy 4 complete sets of these when they're released.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:39:55 by Elrick »

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:37:52 »
On topic: Do any of the members here have one of these terminals? I often see the same picture, but would like to see more detailed shots.

There was some discussion in another thread about these terminals, I recall that they were actually almost an empty shell, that they sent key-strokes directly to a dedicated monitor.  I know I'm not describing this correctly, I'll see if I can find the thread.  IIRC, the information about them was provided by a former employee of Nuclear Data.

Edit: I am indeed brain-dead so early in the morning.  The thread I was thinking about is linked in the OP. 

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36435.msg684704#msg684704
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:47:26 by Tarzan »

Offline Tarzan

• * Maker
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 07:50:18 »
There is a thread for discussing SP group buys here? -> http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54941.0

Thanks Spammy but it's their own private vendor forum only.  Hence no discussions shall be noted about any of their interests.  Here in the public forum they can not edit nor delete anything that is harmful to their own interests.

Besides this section is for Sam's own Brilliant Nuclear Data Glossy Green's that NEED all our focus and energy from everyone here.

Sam should bring this baby down to the Group Buy Section and amaze everyone with it's old-style wonder.  I think a lot of DT forum users will be interested in this key-set  :thumb: .  Like I said before I will personally buy 4 complete sets of these when they're released.

I can't commit to four sets, but two is a real possibility.  This is the set that I've lusted after from my first sight of them.  Glossy green FTW!

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 08:39:08 »

Elrick, I've replied to your post over in the appropriate thread, here. Also, I don't think they're going to edit or remove any of our posts. I would very much like to continue the discussion with you in that thread. Or anywhere else you would prefer.

/tangent
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #115 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 09:06:10 »

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 09:11:16 »

Show Image

SVG version here

Show Image

What?  In the mock-up?  Um, okay.  I was just using the ASCII version in the font, but next time I update it, I'll replace it with that symbol.

And yes for the custom keycap -- assuming there isn't already such a legend available from days gone by.

- Ron
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 09:22:23 »
I'm not going to comment on the "who should fulfill the Group Buy" sub-thread.  I am, however, going to move all of those posts into a new topic over on off-topic.

This thread is about interest in, and suggestions for, the proposed Nuclear Data keycap set.  Colors, legends, sub-sets, etc.

People who want to provide unsolicited advice about fulfillment now have a place to do so:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55791.0

Thanks!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 09:29:46 »

Show Image

SVG version here

Show Image

What?  In the mock-up?  Um, okay.  I was just using the ASCII version in the font, but next time I update it, I'll replace it with that symbol.

And yes for the custom keycap -- assuming there isn't already such a legend available from days gone by.

- Ron

I mean for the final design (unless SP already has some similar symbol... and I believe this is the case), there's no rush.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 14:15:47 »
One indicator that perhaps I've gone a bit overboard for this key cap set... I had a dream about it last night!  :eek:

Perhaps that's just a sign of age?  :p

Anyway, I had a question regarding spacebars and figured I'd ask here just in case someone knew the answer. I'm planning on using this key cap set with my Epsilon Keyboard, which was designed to make use of the keys from the Cherry G81-7000. The spacebar from this keyboard is an off-center 6x spacebar.

Looking through the archives here, I see that SP has a 6x spacebar mold, but does anyone know if they have an off-center version, or if the SA profile even has a 6x spacebar at all?

I'm guessing that I'll have to make my own, or make use of a different spacebar, but wanted to see if anyone else knew anything first.

Thanks in advance!

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 15:04:12 »
Expression of support! (Within a reasonable budget, of course.)
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline morpheus

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 01:05:03 »
Interest piqued!

I would want it almost to the exact specifications as the ones in the OP's picture, with the solid dark green, glossy keys, with bold, white legends.
It reminds me of old typewriters for some reason, which is why it piqued my interest.

Offline skuko

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 06:15:04 »
this set looks freaking awesome, but the profile isn't right up my alley.

i hope it goes live nevertheless.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:27:20 »
Over the weekend, I took a photo of the dark green lotus key cap from the Commando 23 GB so that everyone could see the color. It's just a potato shot and not color corrected, but the photo was taken outside with a white laminate behind it out in the afternoon sun.

From left to right: Red Gloss, Dark Green Gloss, Commando Green matte.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:34:25 »
are you sure it's the same color? It seems lighter

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:40:38 »
are you sure it's the same color? It seems lighter

The middle one should be RCR on VV with gloss finish

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:43:26 »
color chips sucks... or maybe he took the picture in very bright light

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:56:30 »
Would it be feasible to ask SP to custom make a darker green? Pull off a keycap from the inspiration keyboard, ship it to them and see what they can do? Worthwhile?
More

Offline regack

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:58:17 »
Would it be feasible to ask SP to custom make a darker green? Pull off a keycap from the inspiration keyboard, ship it to them and see what they can do? Worthwhile?

can't hurt to ask anyway.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:00:35 »
technically speaking you can request any color, but it takes some time and anyway, VV looks darker in person.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:02:57 »
Over the weekend, I took a photo of the dark green lotus key cap from the Commando 23 GB so that everyone could see the color. It's just a potato shot and not color corrected, but the photo was taken outside with a white laminate behind it out in the afternoon sun.

Show Image

From left to right: Red Gloss, Dark Green Gloss, Commando Green matte.

More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:10:45 »
the original has probably a slightly bluish tone in it.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 22:32:33 »
(Attachment Link)
Third+ pass of Nuclear Data keycap set.

All green. All text apart from very few arrows/icons.  No need of NUKE keys.

White on Green (WoG) SA Row3 profile; all-glossy if possible.

Possibly one optional color for very few keycaps.

- Ron | samwisekoi

+1
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 14:17:58 »
I might do a custom keyboard layout (hard-wire or pcb) like this:

57979-0
Nuclear Data Keyboard samwisekoi 2014

Because these will be SA keycaps, any of the key positions can have any of the keycaps.  So if someone wanted to place F1-F10 on the left, they could, etc.

Just some pondering...

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #134 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 14:27:44 »
not because this will be SA, but because we are doing them all on R3  :thumb: the end result must be really amazing

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 15:51:04 »
ISO with legends would be amazing!

Still needs the number only number row...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 15:51:55 »
'Scuse my ignorance, bit of a noob and everything, but SA is normally different height in different rows, but this is all being done as row 3, making all keys the same height, like DSA?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:05:08 »
'Scuse my ignorance, bit of a noob and everything, but SA is normally different height in different rows, but this is all being done as row 3, making all keys the same height, like DSA?

That's right.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #138 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:10:03 »

That's right.

Thanks!

I'm not normally a fan of SA (got hundreds in my crap bags), but for some reason this colour scheme floats my boat :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tarzan

• * Maker
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 11:16:20 »
Any chance we can get an optional Function/Esc set in the taller profile?  Row 1, maybe even a number set in Row 2 as well?

I realize there are tradeoffs in mixing and matching keycaps across different boards, but I've become rather font of the uber-tall keycaps on the Commando set.  I'm okay if these are more expensive than the regular set.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 15:03:29 »
Any chance we can get an optional Function/Esc set in the taller profile?  Row 1, maybe even a number set in Row 2 as well?

I realize there are tradeoffs in mixing and matching keycaps across different boards, but I've become rather font of the uber-tall keycaps on the Commando set.  I'm okay if these are more expensive than the regular set.

If people express interest, yes.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline ___q

« Reply #141 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:05:48 »
This already seems to have enough momentum without another post, but I'm definitely in for this one (honestly, I would buy a full-R3 SA set in any reasonably sane color).

Offline hydrospell

• * Destiny Supporter
  • some keyboard thing
    • octobrain
« Reply #142 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 22:01:33 »
YES.
⌨ Filco MJ2 MX Blues / M0116 Orange Alps / Homemade 60% MX Reds / M0110

Cherry MX art prints 20/50 still available!

Offline gaguusi

« Reply #143 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 12:18:41 »
Showing interest  :)

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 15:44:12 »
C'mon, group buy!

Offline mrklaw

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 16:23:54 »
I'm very interested in this one. I like the colors, I like the extra keys that have been proposed, and I love the decision to do SA profile but all the same height.
Ducky Zero with DSA Dolch and SA Vim key

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 16:39:16 »
Definitely interested in this GB for sure.

Can't we have a separate set 1x1 legends set for all additional icons / legends though? I agree with keeping the base set as close to the original as possible, but if I want to I can also buy a set that has "nuke / the radiation icon" whatever legends people like most.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 16:53:33 »
[update 14-03-08]
MAIN INTEREST CHECK QUESTION:
Would you like a set of glossy White on Green (WoG) retro keycaps in SA profile?

Why not? +1

POTENTIAL FALLBACK OPTION IF WE CANNOT GET 100% GLOSSY FINISH:
If and only if they cannot ALL be glossy, should we
(A) make them all semi-matte or
(B) make as many of them as possible glossy?
[/update]

Glossy would be ideal, but I will take what I can get. +1

Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline ericdrum

« Reply #148 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 17:15:11 »
+1 Interest

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 17:16:48 »
+1 interest in this slipping to May so that I can actually afford to buy it (got a PBT DSA set lined up for April already).