Author Topic: [IC] Nuclear Data Green Old-Skool (SA Row 3 Profile) Keycaps  (Read 84587 times)

Offline brybell

• Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time
Re: [IC] Nuclear Data Green Old-Skool (SA Row 3 Profile) Keycaps
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 18:10:06 »
I will get one and probably one extra kit
"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?"
~ Calvin and Hobbes

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #251 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:59:47 »
Group Buy has been launched with SP.  I used my list (with the comma correction) plus Matt3o's "Special Keyboard Extras Kit".

As soon as I get confirmation back form SP I'll close this thread and open up a GB thread.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed ideas and expressed interest!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Any news on how long it might take to be approved and appear in their store?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #252 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:54:47 »
Group Buy has been launched with SP.  I used my list (with the comma correction) plus Matt3o's "Special Keyboard Extras Kit".

As soon as I get confirmation back form SP I'll close this thread and open up a GB thread.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Rowdy is already chaffing at the bit to get these  8) .

Hoping we can all get these before Obama (trying desperately to copy Kennedy here) decides to bomb Russia, then we can all enjoy a real Nuclear Showdown  :thumb: .

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #253 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:57:10 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

Rowdy is already chaffing at the bit to get these  8) .

Hoping we can all get these before Obama (trying desperately to copy Kennedy here) decides to bomb Russia, then we can all enjoy a real Nuclear Showdown  :thumb: .

Maybe ...

I'm, just trying to balance the budget at the moment, and knowing when and how much will help :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 14:35:55 »

We have homework to do regarding the exact keycaps in each kit, the exact image files for the six custom keycaps, etc.

Matt3o is helping -- perhaps we'll have it all to them by end of week.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 14:44:56 »
I got it! I got it :) Sorry for the delay

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:00:16 »

We have homework to do regarding the exact keycaps in each kit, the exact image files for the six custom keycaps, etc.

Matt3o is helping -- perhaps we'll have it all to them by end of week.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Take your time guys - a little bit longer in the planning stage could make all the difference!

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:25:29 »
Take your time guys - a little bit longer in the planning stage could make all the difference!

Speaking of planning, I'd just like to ask that you consider order fulfillment/shipping as well.  There have been several group buys within the past year that were running on all cylinders, right up until the moment when packages were due to be shipped.  Nothing is more frustrating to know that a really special keycap set is complete, but the shipper has flaked out, or is preoccupied with other stuff.

Shorter version: please see if you can get Mashby to do your shipping.    :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:28:38 »

Speaking of planning, I'd just like to ask that you consider order fulfillment/shipping as well.  There have been several group buys within the past year that were running on all cylinders, right up until the moment when packages were due to be shipped.  Nothing is more frustrating to know that a really special keycap set is complete, but the shipper has flaked out, or is preoccupied with other stuff.

Shorter version: please see if you can get Mashby to do your shipping.    :thumb:

I would say this will be done through SP's new system so SP will handle production and shipping.

But Mashby was a shipping machine for commando!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:50:57 »
I would say this will be done through SP's new system so SP will handle production and shipping.

And you would be correct!

I shipped Retro DSA (with help initially, and then solo) and know exactly what it entails.

Yup, if SP can do it, they should do it!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 19:30:25 »
But Mashby was a shipping machine for commando!

He was the FIRST individual I bought from that gave exact information all along the shipping chain, for the key-sets to be delivered to my front door.

In fact if anyone could do a "Mashby" then buy from them straight away, no questions asked - except, when will I get my key-set  8) ?

I suspect he won't do that again but it goes to show when something huge is placed upon their shoulders you've got those that will buckle and fold, whilst "Mashby" just put's it into high gear and plows on through.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 02:27:01 »
Ok like it or not... I'm involved in this GB too...

This would be my suggestion. Few well stabbed kits. I believe we still miss something but I hope you like how I distributed the keys.

Thoughts?

Offline RED-404

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 02:48:57 »
Add a blank 1.25 key to replace the PN key on pokers.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 02:50:14 »
Add a blank 1.25 key to replace the PN key on pokers.

yes, b'wana

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #264 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:34:23 »
Ok like it or not... I'm involved in this GB too...

This would be my suggestion. Few well stabbed kits. I believe we still miss something but I hope you like how I distributed the keys.

Show Image

Thoughts?

So tasty looking, yum.

When are you going to PMK it?  It has to go on their site as soon as possible because this is the one worth getting.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:45:57 »
as soon as samwisekoi wakes up and confirm my mockups. We may still add spare spacebars

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 04:09:17 »
You've added CMD keys to the base set for Mac users - any chance of OPT keys too?

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #267 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:44:11 »
as soon as samwisekoi wakes up and confirm my mockups. We may still add spare spacebars

He's awake.  Looking at these and "talking" with Matt3o.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:49:36 »
Can a 1x "|\" be added to the Specialty kit? Assuming that's for 40% and HHKB layouts.

Otherwise, I'd have to order an ISO kit just to get that one key.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:51:17 »
Otherwise, I'd have to order an ISO kit just to get that one key.

that's the point! :)

(kidding)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:52:31 »
Request: A 1.75-unit Enter/Return key, or some symbolic legend. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:53:08 »

Thought you weren't buying? :P

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:53:47 »

Doesn't mean people with JD40s won't want to buy in. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #273 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:54:39 »

Doesn't mean people with JD40s won't want to buy in. :)

good point :thumb:

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:28:55 »
this might be it

we just miss the blanks, everything else should be there.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #275 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:31:41 »
total drool fest.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:51:15 »
I'm honestly just waiting for my Calm Depths SA to arrive to decide if I'm going to really go down the SA path again. I have lots of SA keys from former SP grab bags, but I really want to try out a complete set first.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 14:36:25 »
Everything is submitted to Melissa at SP.  Now we wait for a bit to see what is next.

Big thanks to Matt3o, who did a fabulous rush job on the layout files for this set.  In case you did not know, he and I have been discussing this set since back before Retro DSA.

Anyhow, our homework has been turned in.  We will advise when next we hear more news.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Data

« Reply #279 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 14:39:16 »
this might be it

Show Image

we just miss the blanks, everything else should be there.

Sweet mock-up.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 15:02:52 »
I am in love with this set and the colors. Definitely buying one, possibly two sets if I have the money.  :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #281 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 19:46:32 »
I just want to get a lot of Radioactive Kits because they're to die for 8) .

Loving what's on offer here, if you could supply more space-bars that would be greatly appreciated.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 20:31:30 »
Everything is back up to SP, and the numbers coming down from there look really, really sweet!

Also, we have asked for spacebars and blanks.

Finally, I saw that we forgot the Alternative Keyboard people, so we are adding Dvorak and Colemak homing keycaps (plus non-homing F and J.)

Looking good so far!

More when we know more,

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Hazel

« Reply #283 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:07:56 »
Finally, I saw that we forgot the Alternative Keyboard people, so we are adding Dvorak and Colemak homing keycaps (plus non-homing F and J.)

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 11:00:43 »
awesome! I'm in! :D

Offline daybreak365

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 11:30:20 »
I'm down for this! Can we also have SUPER for those of us who don't want a WIN key on our nuclear terminals? :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 19:23:36 »
I'm down for this! Can we also have SUPER for those of us who don't want a WIN key on our nuclear terminals? :D

If you don't want the WIN key then use the "Nuclear Symbol" instead  8) .  That's a far sexier emblem to use then the ancient "SUPER" word.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 July 2014, 19:25:39 by Elrick »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #287 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 02:41:42 »

If you don't want the WIN key then use the "Nuclear Symbol" instead  8) .  That's a far sexier emblem to use then the ancient "SUPER" word.

super is how linux identifies the win key, even on modern computers/distros.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 03:11:24 »
All Row 3? :'(

* jdcarpe cries.

+1 to this.... SA is a sculpted profile. Please make this a full sculpted set... PLEASE.....
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #289 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 08:47:10 »

* jdcarpe cries.

+1 to this.... SA is a sculpted profile. Please make this a full sculpted set... PLEASE.....

Sigh.

This was decided pages and pages ago, but I love you guys, so I went back and looked at profile availability AGAIN.

And guess what?  We cannot get a full set for a modern keyboard in the same finish UNLESS we go all Row 3.

There are other reasons, including set cost, custom legends, use on Dvorak/Colemak, 60% keyboards, etc.  But the core reason is that we cannot get all the keycaps in the same finish unless we go all Row 3.

At 6:39am, I cannot say for sure that I am sorry, but I certainly can apologize for the availability of ancient molds at SP.

We could do an awesome 4-row set with a terminal layout and odd mods, but not a modern TKL or 104 (or 60%) complete and correct layout.

Let's consider this an update for those who missed that sub-thread back in the long history of the [IC] thread.

On to the GB!

With apologies,

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Data

« Reply #290 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:38:57 »
No worries, Sam.  Row 3 was the right way to go with this set.  You can't please everyone.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 11:48:11 »

* jdcarpe cries.

Sigh.

This was decided pages and pages ago, but I love you guys, so I went back and looked at profile availability AGAIN.

And guess what?  We cannot get a full set for a modern keyboard in the same finish UNLESS we go all Row 3.

There are other reasons, including set cost, custom legends, use on Dvorak/Colemak, 60% keyboards, etc.  But the core reason is that we cannot get all the keycaps in the same finish unless we go all Row 3.

At 6:39am, I cannot say for sure that I am sorry, but I certainly can apologize for the availability of ancient molds at SP.

We could do an awesome 4-row set with a terminal layout and odd mods, but not a modern TKL or 104 (or 60%) complete and correct layout.

Let's consider this an update for those who missed that sub-thread back in the long history of the [IC] thread.

On to the GB!

With apologies,

- Ron | samwisekoi

It has been done in other GBs: sculpted + row3 shifts. It's not that bad. Probably Midnight SA will be like that. But I agree that the appeal of Nuclear is the low price tag. So keep it row3.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:17:01 »
It has been done in other GBs: sculpted + row3 shifts. It's not that bad. Probably Midnight SA will be like that. But I agree that the appeal of Nuclear is the low price tag. So keep it row3.

That and the flexibility of supporting a wide variety of layouts. At least that's what I remember from the IC. I like that it's in the format of SA, but the flexibility of DSA so that I can use the set on so many different layouts.

With apologies,

- Ron | samwisekoi

I don't think apologies are necessary. You were upfront from the beginning of the IC and I always felt it was one of the selling points of the set.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #293 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 17:39:47 »
'Scuse my noobness and everything, but is the kind of profile we are talking about like this:

72705-0

Original picture by VesperSAINT here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43865.msg1416192#msg1416192

If not, has anyone got a photo of a keyboard with a similar profile SA set on it?

Thanks! :)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 19:05:08 »
Yes, those are SA keycaps -- in full sculpted, multi-profile glory.  Nice!

Nuclear Data Green will have the profile of the center few rows and the spacebar in that photo.

Curse you, Perry the Platypus!* Those are some sexy FN keycaps.  That is Row 1 SA Profile.  The number row is Row 2.  The next three (all of the alphas) are Row 3, and the bottom row is Row 4 with the exception of the spacebar, which is a convex Row 3 again.

Signature Plastics' SA FAMILY high profile, spherical top, sculptured.

- Ron | samwisekoi

* Two Internet Points to whomever gets this reference.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #295 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 19:42:38 »
Yes, those are SA keycaps -- in full sculpted, multi-profile glory.  Nice!

Nuclear Data Green will have the profile of the center few rows and the spacebar in that photo.

Curse you, Perry the Platypus!* Those are some sexy FN keycaps.  That is Row 1 SA Profile.  The number row is Row 2.  The next three (all of the alphas) are Row 3, and the bottom row is Row 4 with the exception of the spacebar, which is a convex Row 3 again.

(Attachment Link)
Signature Plastics' SA FAMILY high profile, spherical top, sculptured.

- Ron | samwisekoi

* Two Internet Points to whomever gets this reference.

Thanks very much!

Either would be fine by me then :D

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 19:59:05 »
Ok, Since VesperSAINT's keyboard looks so awesome, AND because all of the alphas are Row 3 profile anyhow, I'm going to ask for pricing on the following add-on kit.  NOTE: I'm just asking about pricing; I have not committed to adding this to the "Nuclear Data Green Old-Skool (SA Row 3 Profile) Keycap Set".

72723-0
Potential add-on kit to the SA Row 3 Profile set.

This would be an extra-cost add-on kit.  As far as I can tell, it would retain the ability for Dvorak and Colemak using the alphas from the base kit.  It also provides an answer for the people who are going to want to put numpad-style numbers on the top row.  I have included a sub-set of bottom-row mods for both modern and winkeyless keyboards.

FYI: I currently believe that due to mold unavailability, some of these keycaps must be matte instead of the semi-matte used on 100% of the rest of the sets.

- Ron | samwisekoi
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 20:09:10 by samwisekoi »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #297 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 20:04:36 »
Heh what have I started now :cool:

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 01:22:30 »
Any idea on when SP are going to put it up on the group buy portion of pimpmykeyboard?
Plain R3 or with addons, I'm waiting with trigger finger poised to buy!
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 01:24:15 »
Any idea on when SP are going to put it up on the group buy portion of pimpmykeyboard?
Plain R3 or with addons, I'm waiting with trigger finger poised to buy!

Still negotiating with SP regarding the contents of the various sets, and the prices, if I understand the first few posts on this page correctly.