Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 732500 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1700 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:14:11 »
Those greens are completely different.

I'd be really disappointed if they turn out like the ones Panda just posted (looks like a pale green rather than a toxic green as per Bro Caps picture)

The color also appears differently to your eyes depending what other colors are next to it. Put it next to some greens and the toxic caps look more yellow, next to some shades of yellow it ends up looking more green. It is a really cool color and I hope more people make sets with custom colors at SP since there is no charge for a new color.

No charge for new colours ... with the size of the Toxic GB I would imagine PMK are making lots of money even after factoring in R&D for the colour :p

Which is good for them, good for GH, and good for the relationship between us :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1701 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:39:25 »
Those greens are completely different.

I'd be really disappointed if they turn out like the ones Panda just posted (looks like a pale green rather than a toxic green as per Bro Caps picture)

The color also appears differently to your eyes depending what other colors are next to it. Put it next to some greens and the toxic caps look more yellow, next to some shades of yellow it ends up looking more green. It is a really cool color and I hope more people make sets with custom colors at SP since there is no charge for a new color.

No charge for new colours ... with the size of the Toxic GB I would imagine PMK are making lots of money even after factoring in R&D for the colour :p

Which is good for them, good for GH, and good for the relationship between us :D

I don't think it was overly large by any means, certainly not as big as the hype.  :))

Offline osi

« Reply #1702 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:49:18 »
Racoon where the pics at bruh!!

<3

[ j/k -- don't mind a fool like me =D ]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1703 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:52:28 »

<3

he is back and has made contact, he told me he was shipping the last remaining nostalgia orders today, then right away he will get the raindrop orders without cables packaed and out, whilst he is doing that he is gonna send me the international toxic orders, and then he is just gonna sit down and session making all the gb cables so everything else can go out, not long guys, and ill take pics as soon as i have the sets
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline osi

« Reply #1704 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:02:21 »

<3

he is back and has made contact, he told me he was shipping the last remaining nostalgia orders today, then right away he will get the raindrop orders without cables packaed and out, whilst he is doing that he is gonna send me the international toxic orders, and then he is just gonna sit down and session making all the gb cables so everything else can go out, not long guys, and ill take pics as soon as i have the sets

Thanks bun--I appreciate the update! You're a saint to the community, please don't go anywhere!!

Tell Racoon thanks too--we know you guys are rocking it out right now

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1705 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 05:12:52 »
So since these are going to be shipped soon I wondered has the toxic box been dropped now, or did I just miss them :x

Also any update on the special event for those that qualified for toxic bots but didn't get them?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1706 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 16:40:00 »

There isn't really R&D for a new color. You send PMK a pantone code, they request a sample of ABS in that color from their plastic manufacturer, and then they make a sample key for you to verify if the color is what you want. The only stipulations is you have to be able to use up a certain quantity of raw ABS (or PBT for that matter I think) in your buy. If you want a cool neon text color that may not be enough plastic utilized, but if you have modifiers and/or alphas you will probably easily use up enough plastic for them to make the purchase of a new color.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1707 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 20:01:22 »

There isn't really R&D for a new color. You send PMK a pantone code, they request a sample of ABS in that color from their plastic manufacturer, and then they make a sample key for you to verify if the color is what you want. The only stipulations is you have to be able to use up a certain quantity of raw ABS (or PBT for that matter I think) in your buy. If you want a cool neon text color that may not be enough plastic utilized, but if you have modifiers and/or alphas you will probably easily use up enough plastic for them to make the purchase of a new color.

Thanks for the detail!

I probably need to learn more about the keycap manufacturing supply chain processes :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1708 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 03:39:21 »
Also for PBT you can get custom colors, the same thing was done for the Galaxy Class GB where the color was not available.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #1709 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 03:52:25 »

Thanks for the detail!

I probably need to learn more about the keycap manufacturing supply chain processes :))

You can also outright buy a colour of plastic that then only you can use - it costs about $600, but then it is your personal stock of that individual colour.
I got boards.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1710 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 06:17:37 »

Thanks for the detail!

You can also outright buy a colour of plastic that then only you can use - it costs about $600, but then it is your personal stock of that individual colour.

Is that all?

Somehow I imagined it would be more than that.  A lot more!

Now, how can I corner the market on shades of yellow? ;) :)) :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1711 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 06:22:47 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

its slightly better than that

so

that $600 dollars isnt a fee, that $600 dollars buys x amount of the plastic, and that tone or shade or whatever is then yours

then

when you order anything in that colour, you get a discount on the cost because you already "own" x amount of the plastic, once that plastic runs out, that shade is still exclusive to you, however obviously you would lose said discount once more needs to be ordered

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1712 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 15:12:21 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

so

that $600 dollars isnt a fee, that $600 dollars buys x amount of the plastic, and that tone or shade or whatever is then yours

then

when you order anything in that colour, you get a discount on the cost because you already "own" x amount of the plastic, once that plastic runs out, that shade is still exclusive to you, however obviously you would lose said discount once more needs to be ordered

Wow!  I really didn't realise keycap manufacturing was so complicated :confused:

I wonder if you could "colour squat" - pay the $600 for a certain colour, and not do anything with it except stop others from using it :eek:

Anyway, enough chatter about that, back on topic this GB gotta change from "production" to "shipping" soon! ;D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1713 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 15:13:52 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

so

then

Wow!  I really didn't realise keycap manufacturing was so complicated :confused:

I wonder if you could "colour squat" - pay the $600 for a certain colour, and not do anything with it except stop others from using it :eek:

Anyway, enough chatter about that, back on topic this GB gotta change from "production" to "shipping" soon! ;D

Don't give the reddit guys any other ideas rowdy. :facepalm:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1714 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 15:42:27 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

so

then

you could yes, but this is only for new colours, its not for existing colours sp offer

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1715 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 16:06:16 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

so

then

This would be hilarious.. Just go one number off on the pantone color, bam. Virtually the same color and they wasted money.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1716 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:11:39 »
So since these are going to be shipped soon I wondered has the toxic box been dropped now, or did I just miss them :x

Also any update on the special event for those that qualified for toxic bots but didn't get them?

Just bumping my question as it seems to of been skipped :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #1717 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:26:02 »

Thanks for the detail!

Is that all?

from my understanding

so

then

This would be hilarious.. Just go one number off on the pantone color, bam. Virtually the same color and they wasted money.

Not quite. As you can see 139 and 140 are pretty different for being only 1 number apart.

I don't think you could really "squat" on a color though. It just means If I bought PMS 139, and you wanted to use that color, you couldn't use my supply of 139. You would have to buy your own, since it isn't Signature Plastics material, it's mine, they're just holding on to it for me.

I work at a print company and its the same sort of system. If a customer buys a roll of adhesive vinyl for us to use, we can't sell that particular roll of vinyl to any other customer. It's their roll, we're just holding on to it for them. If another customer wanted to print on the same material, they absolutely can. They just have to buy their own roll, since the roll we have isn't ours to sell.

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1718 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:29:44 »
Not quite. As you can see 139 and 140 are pretty different for being only 1 number apart.

I don't think you could really "squat" on a color though. It just means If I bought PMS 139, and you wanted to use that color, you couldn't use my supply of 139. You would have to buy your own, since it isn't Signature Plastics material, it's mine, they're just holding on to it for me.

I work at a print company and its the same sort of system. If a customer buys a roll of adhesive vinyl for us to use, we can't sell that particular roll of vinyl to any other customer. It's their roll, we're just holding on to it for them. If another customer wanted to print on the same material, they absolutely can. They just have to buy their own roll, since the roll we have isn't ours to sell.

That makes more sense.

And still, while "1 number apart" isnt really the same in terms of 139 and 140, you could just get 145 or 146 instead and they both look realllyy similar to 139. But it doesnt matter anyway lol
Home:
Work:

Offline osi

« Reply #1719 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 07:14:56 »
There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1720 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:05:22 »
There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

(Attachment Link)

Now these words are going to be stuck in my head. :facepalm:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1721 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:11:41 »
have some sets on the way to me now, should be here in the next few days so we can finally get some glory shots done and some sets out

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1722 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:13:14 »
#feelthehypeintheair :thumb: :eek:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1723 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:25:40 »

we can finally get some glory shots done

I think ive been on the internet too long ... lol
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 13:45:44 by tigersharkdude »

Offline osi

« Reply #1724 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 15:25:36 »
There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

(Attachment Link)

Now these words are going to be stuck in my head. :facepalm:

dontcha know that you're toxiiiIIIIIIIICCC

have some sets on the way to me now, should be here in the next few days so we can finally get some glory shots done and some sets out

awwww yisssssssss

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1725 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 15:59:25 »
btw just curious what was the final order numbers anyway on this GB?

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #1726 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 01:18:19 »
Hey Bunny, just wondering if you have gotten any PM's from me

Thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1727 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:48:27 »

Thanks

no sorry sir, if you can send it again, im about to go out now but ill be back on in an hour or so

there is also a contact form on ctrl alt that goes right to my email

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1728 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:59:24 »

Thanks

no sorry sir, if you can send it again, im about to go out now but ill be back on in an hour or so

Seems like 3 of us so far today that PMs aren't getting through. I will also try your email via [CTRL]ALT.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1729 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:36:32 »

Thanks

Seems like 3 of us so far today that PMs aren't getting through. I will also try your email via [CTRL]ALT.

replied

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1730 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:49:18 »
I PM'd you a little while back asking about possible extras, but never got a response.

Not sure if it was ignored for being stupid (wouldn't blame ya) or if you just missed it.

Should I PM you again?

Looking for reverse mod set to go with my extra Toxic Alphas.
Home:
Work:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1731 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:26:36 »
I PM'd you a little while back asking about possible extras, but never got a response.

Not sure if it was ignored for being stupid (wouldn't blame ya) or if you just missed it.

Should I PM you again?

Looking for reverse mod set to go with my extra Toxic Alphas.

we will be putting all extras up once the gb shipping is concluded now sir

i wouldnt have ignored your pm even if my answer was a little boring, some seem to go missing or not get sent, some i may occasionally miss during a busy time, as if i come on to say 30 pms, as soon as i  click inbox, i lose the new notification for all of them, so occasionally i may miss the odd one from a page back or something

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1732 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:27:42 »
Sounds good, thanks bunny
Home:
Work:

Offline Monidas

« Reply #1733 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 00:05:30 »
Dear BunnySir,

Please take a look at my messages or my support ticket (order #000954), I logged it 6 weeks ago I haven't got a response.

Thank you very much, my good sir.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1734 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 04:35:08 »
Dear BunnySir,

Please take a look at my messages or my support ticket (order #000954), I logged it 6 weeks ago I haven't got a response.

You should pm him ( http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24682 ).

Ticket very slow :p

Offline Monidas

« Reply #1735 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 14:43:20 »
Thanks for the tip. I have, though, like 3 or 4 times now. I dunno, I have been trying since March, yet I can't get an answer on this one.

Anyway, I will wait a bit, in case he sees this post.

Thanks for the help, though ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1736 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 16:25:55 »
Dear BunnySir,

jsut pm me or use the contact form on the site, i have nothing from you sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1737 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 07:48:04 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1738 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 07:52:15 »

Show Image

Wow! It sure look really nice in this photo compare to the concept sketch!!!

Offline osi

« Reply #1739 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 08:13:07 »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1740 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 09:58:36 »
The Toxic Stripe looks sooo good!

Can't wait to receive my set  :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1741 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:05:36 »
THE 504 ERROR IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #1742 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:23:28 »
That looks amazing! Cannot wait to get these now, my excitement levels are back where they were post SP washed out pictures!

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #1743 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 11:03:13 »
I can't decide... would yellow or green LED's look the best underneath this set?
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1744 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 11:30:25 »
i have a super busy weekend and beginning to next week, but i will try and put some other colour combos together on different layout boards and get some pics up for everyone

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1745 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 11:48:29 »

Offline archer

« Reply #1746 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:08:15 »
I can't decide... would yellow or green LED's look the best underneath this set?
I think this is a perfect match for the toxic set: http://mionix.net/keyboard/zibal-60/

I'm still debating if I should harvest the LEDs from mine.. or sell it on the classifieds for someone else to harvest.. but, I can tell you from first hand experience that the LEDs on the Mionix is VERY similar to what i've seen in toxic pics. ;)

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #1747 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:34:45 »
Holy **** they look fantastic!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1748 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:35:57 »
Could also try purple
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1749 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 14:01:58 »
Could also try purple

Purple + Green = Barney

Always.

To me anyway. lol
Home:
Work: