Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 733886 times)

Offline bianco

Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1900 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 22:55:18 »
it's alive!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1901 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 23:12:20 »
it's alive!
Show Image

Looks sick dude! Can't wait for US orders to ship...looking super bling on that LS!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1902 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 23:34:12 »
it's alive!
Show Image

DAMN, that looks SPECTACULAR with the Toxic Plume, nice one indeed.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1903 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 23:52:01 »
it's alive!
Show Image

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Man do I need a lightsaver now... and some toxic...

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1904 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 00:01:05 »
it's alive!
Show Image

Are my eyes playing tricks with me? … The asterisk on your numpad looks crooked, the left side of it looks high.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1905 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 00:03:00 »
it's alive!
Show Image

Are my eyes playing tricks with me? … The asterisk on your numpad looks crooked, the left side of it looks high.

No your eyes are not playing tricks.  The legends of off center and they are cylindrical profile caps.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline jesterjunk

« Reply #1906 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 00:05:25 »
it's alive!
Show Image

No your eyes are not playing tricks.  The legends of off center and they are cylindrical profile caps.

I mean the entire key cap looks tilted, like maybe it is not completely seated on the switch.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1907 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 00:08:06 »
it's alive!
Show Image

I mean the entire key cap looks tilted, like maybe it is not completely seated on the switch.

Gotcha, yeah it looks that way.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline bianco

« Reply #1908 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 00:14:41 »
good catch! didn't notice that.
pushed all the way in now.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1909 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 05:14:53 »
Someone remind me why this group buy didn't go out when they received the caps. I can't seem to remember. I really hope it didn't stop just because of someone not being able to make cables fast enough.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1910 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 05:29:14 »
Someone remind me why this group buy didn't go out when they received the caps. I can't seem to remember. I really hope it didn't stop just because of someone not being able to make cables fast enough.
I doubt that's the reason. I have already received the Penumbra set even though the Navy cable was not ready yet. I don't think there is a dependancy.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1911 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 06:30:04 »

because we are waiting for raccoon to clear the end of the old gbs, we cant win either way, if we start shipping this out properly now, people will complain its taking priority of the old stuff, if we wait until the old stuff goes out, people complain we are sitting on this

we have a gb update thread, that i update whenever i can, im currently working with raccoon to get everything moved
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1912 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:17:28 »
Cheers, Bunny. Wasn't 100% clear on what was going on. It's not like we can do anything other than wait, so there's no need to get upset ;).

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1913 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:30:16 »
I mean, this things already been going on a while now, most of us don't mind waiting a little longer
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1914 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:32:20 »
I mean, this things already been going on a while now, most of us don't mind waiting a little longer

Exactly. I'm just glad it's finally coming and I at least know it's a physical piece. I can live with waiting a little bit.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1915 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:37:13 »
People know group buys take time, if you want cool **** be prepared to wait for it  :p

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1916 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:40:29 »
People know group buys take time, if you want cool **** be prepared to wait for it  :p
I do like cool **** :p

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1917 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:01:41 »
ill send a toxic sticker to the 4 people above me here tomorrow for being cool dudes

thanks so much

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1918 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:02:59 »
ill send a toxic sticker to the 4 people above below me here tomorrow for being cool dudes

thanks so much

Yay! And no rush Buns, the Bro Set is holding me over till Toxic appears

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1919 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:26:25 »
I guess I'm no longer cool xD.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1920 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:34:20 »

hwood34 was cool twice, maybe he can hook you up with one of his?  :thumb:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1921 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:36:58 »

People twice as cool as me don't even know I exist =(

(I think I'm trying to be funny by the way. Not sure if it's working ;))

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1922 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:39:06 »

People twice as cool as me don't even know I exist =(

(I think I'm trying to be funny by the way. Not sure if it's working ;))

you are one of the 4 sir

there were 5 posts above me, but only 4 diff people

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1923 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:45:11 »
Bunny, I wasn't being serious :). I love you too much to worry about stickers ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1924 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 15:50:55 »
Bunny's in charge.  I am confident that Toxic will arrive well packaged and with extra awesome.

Did I hear that raccoon was in hospital recently?  Hope he's better now!  A slight delay on Toxic and other GB shipping is nothing compared to improving the health of the [CTRL]ALT group.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1925 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 21:18:59 »
A slight delay on Toxic and other GB shipping is nothing compared to improving the health of the [CTRL]ALT group.

Yeah, I fear Raccoon is being pushed too far in this Group Buy distribution run.  He's under a huge amount of pressure to complete many postings but due to the huge numbers it's like trying to remove grains of sand with tweezers from a coast line.

Too much to deal with and it may further erode what little sanity this poor guy might of possessed before being summoned to take on this task.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1926 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 23:16:26 »
Wow, bunny coming in clutch again. Thanks :D

Offline renne

« Reply #1927 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 02:06:12 »
Bunny, I wasn't being serious :). I love you too much to worry about stickers ;)
Cong! Lucky man!

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1928 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 08:13:28 »
A slight delay on Toxic and other GB shipping is nothing compared to improving the health of the [CTRL]ALT group.

Yeah, I fear Raccoon is being pushed too far in this Group Buy distribution run.  He's under a huge amount of pressure to complete many postings but due to the huge numbers it's like trying to remove grains of sand with tweezers from a coast line.

Too much to deal with and it may further erode what little sanity this poor guy might of possessed before being summoned to take on this task.

At this point, with things backed up, I dont think any single person could properly handle the job in a timely manner. Add on to the fact that Raccoon has been in the hospital... I cant blame him for taking so long.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline osi

« Reply #1929 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 07:16:02 »
Had my toxic explosion earlier. How about a lil toxic SHRIMP DIP?? :D

81485-0

Best wishes racoon!!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1930 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 06:27:26 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1931 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 06:49:41 »
ok

sooooooooooo

ill type this up once and post it in all relevent threads, so not everything in this post may be relevant to this thread directly, but will affect each thread

as most of you im sure are aware, this gb has been held up by raccoon having to clear the backlog, when he first committed to this, his schedule, both professionally and personally were very different, between his personal, work and educational ties, raccoon has been struggling to find time to commit to this, but had been doing his best as and when he could

regrettably because of the delays and his lack of time, we have taken the decision to restructure how each outstanding order will be shipped and who by

me and cody are gonna take on the bulk of what is left between us

its always hard when making decisions like this, raccoon committed to do it and plans were made around that, and i know he wanted to see it through to the end, however, it has become increasingly obvious over time that it is both unfair on your guys and overwhelming on him

so what we are gonna do moving forward is this

raccoon has the rest of the non cable raindrop orders packed but not shipped yet, he is gonna ship those shortly, and send myself and cody the end of calm depths and penumbra and a few other fiddly bits, whilst me and cody crank out calm and penumbra, he is gonna do his best to get the end of raindrop out, anything left of raindrop a the time me and cody finish calm and penumbra, will get sent to us, and we will conclude raindrop, whilst this is happening, raccoon will do his best to make a start on toxic, anything left of toxic by the time me and cody conclude raindrop, will be sent to us and we will get it cleared

after a lot of thought, this seems like the fasted and most practical solution to this problem, itll be a financial and time strain at this time of year for me personally, and something i wasnt expecting to take on, but ultimately, im committed to getting this sorted, and there comes a time where we have to draw a line and move on, and this is the best way to do that

i want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so patient and understanding so far, and will continue to be as we get the logistics of this new plan sorted, i really appreciate it, and to anyone who is disgruntled and unhappy with the delays, i hope this solution is helpful to you

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1932 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 06:56:07 »
Thanks for the update Bunny  :thumb:

Personally I wouldn't mind waiting longer and I am sad to hear you'll lose money on this due to re-shipments.

On the bright side this brings us closer to Hyperfuse GMK  ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1933 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 07:01:31 »
Thanks for the update Bunny  :thumb:

Personally I wouldn't mind waiting longer and I am sad to hear you'll lose money on this due to re-shipments.

On the bright side this brings us closer to Hyperfuse GMK  ;)

exactly, and once we have the old stuff on hand, and i can control the shipping again, ill be confident to launch that among other projects we have had to sit on for some time now, we want ctrl alt to push forward rather than stagnate and lose momentum, and although above seems like a long winded plan, itll actually all move really quickly once we do a little clearing up and logistics and order splitting over the next week or so

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1934 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 07:59:02 »
Thanks for the update and the hard work Bunny :thumb:

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1935 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 09:45:31 »
Thanks for the update Bunny. One question I do have is, is racoon going to continue making the cables for Toxic?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1936 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:01:44 »
Thanks for the update Bunny. One question I do have is, is racoon going to continue making the cables for Toxic?

I think it may be time to find a supplier in China who can either color match the rubber or who can do the sleeving.  There are cheapish paracord sleeved cables from China, so I'm sure it can be done.  It shouldn't be much quality change since raccoon used paracord and that thin PET sleeving and not MDPC, Bitspower,Kobra HD, or other denser sleeving that the others use.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1937 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:35:30 »

I think it may be time to find a supplier in China who can either color match the rubber or who can do the sleeving.  There are cheapish paracord sleeved cables from China, so I'm sure it can be done.  It shouldn't be much quality change since raccoon used paracord and that thin PET sleeving and not MDPC, Bitspower,Kobra HD, or other denser sleeving that the others use.

the toxic cables are mdpc sir and its all sorted

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1938 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:52:01 »
So it sounds like we might get these just in time as a nice christmas gift haha.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1939 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:55:27 »
So it sounds like we might get these just in time as a nice christmas gift haha.

im gonna do my absolute best to make that happen

Offline jesterjunk

« Reply #1940 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 14:54:47 »

Bunny, I do not know you, but I love you for being such the sweet and absolutely tolerant human being that you are.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1941 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 17:41:02 »
I hadn't realised that raccoon had taken on so much, in addition to his already hectic schedule!  No complaints from me :)

I have so much patience that I wish I could bottle it and sell it online or something,but I don't know what I'm talking about sometimes.

Anyway, if anyone is disgruntled just get them to try running 1/4 of a GB of what you guys are doing to see just how much work there really is!

Real life, as I have always maintained, comes first.

Thank you for the candid update, Mr BunnyLake.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1942 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 17:42:39 »
I hadn't realised that raccoon had taken on so much, in addition to his already hectic schedule!  No complaints from me :)

I have so much patience that I wish I could bottle it and sell it online or something,but I don't know what I'm talking about sometimes.

Anyway, if anyone is disgruntled just get them to try running 1/4 of a GB of what you guys are doing to see just how much work there really is!

Real life, as I have always maintained, comes first.

Thank you for the candid update, Mr BunnyLake.

Agreed. Make sure you're in good standing before worrying about others. Also, I don't have a board to put these on right now, and won't until I get my Novatouch, so no rush haha.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1943 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 20:18:48 »
Just an FYI bunny, I made a change to shipping, however it also shows the old address. Doesnt seem to clear the old information. But ill assume the highest on the list will be used, which is the correct one :)

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #1944 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 20:51:30 »
Anyone willing to part with their order? I want the toxic tsangan, the toxic modifiers and the alphas. PM me if you have what I want and are willing to part with it.
LZCE- Black, red, ergo clears

Wanting Skeldon

Offline tribade

« Reply #1945 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 21:06:39 »

Appreciate all the work you've been doing Bunny and Cody and Racoon.  I actually joined this forum for the IC(and because you guys are pretty cool) about this so I'm pretty stoked on it.  But like the others I don't mind waiting.  I agree that real life comes first.  If you guys need anything other than patience, please let us know!
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1946 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 07:35:52 »
Ooh in time for xmas! That would be amazing! My Novatouch is avidly laying in wait to be adorned with such a sexual keyset. It is not complaining currently with the bro set on it. I will be planning on going bro set/toxic alphas...hope it looks as good irl as it does in my mind haha.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1947 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 11:32:44 »
Any updates on this? Just wondering cause I didn't see anything recent in the GB update thread

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1948 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 11:39:22 »
Any updates on this? Just wondering cause I didn't see anything recent in the GB update thread

ok

sooooooooooo

ill type this up once and post it in all relevent threads, so not everything in this post may be relevant to this thread directly, but will affect each thread

as most of you im sure are aware, this gb has been held up by raccoon having to clear the backlog, when he first committed to this, his schedule, both professionally and personally were very different, between his personal, work and educational ties, raccoon has been struggling to find time to commit to this, but had been doing his best as and when he could

regrettably because of the delays and his lack of time, we have taken the decision to restructure how each outstanding order will be shipped and who by

its always hard when making decisions like this, raccoon committed to do it and plans were made around that, and i know he wanted to see it through to the end, however, it has become increasingly obvious over time that it is both unfair on your guys and overwhelming on him

raccoon has the rest of the non cable raindrop orders packed but not shipped yet, he is gonna ship those shortly, and send myself and cody the end of calm depths and penumbra and a few other fiddly bits, whilst me and cody crank out calm and penumbra, he is gonna do his best to get the end of raindrop out, anything left of raindrop a the time me and cody finish calm and penumbra, will get sent to us, and we will conclude raindrop, whilst this is happening, raccoon will do his best to make a start on toxic, anything left of toxic by the time me and cody conclude raindrop, will be sent to us and we will get it cleared

after a lot of thought, this seems like the fasted and most practical solution to this problem, itll be a financial and time strain at this time of year for me personally, and something i wasnt expecting to take on, but ultimately, im committed to getting this sorted, and there comes a time where we have to draw a line and move on, and this is the best way to do that

i want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so patient and understanding so far, and will continue to be as we get the logistics of this new plan sorted, i really appreciate it, and to anyone who is disgruntled and unhappy with the delays, i hope this solution is helpful to you

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1949 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 11:44:56 »

ok

sooooooooooo

Dam, you just got multi quoted
Very busy with studies atm.