Author Topic: Thick PBT Hangul Keycaps in another color?  (Read 5421 times)

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
Thick PBT Hangul Keycaps in another color?
« on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 19:15:58 »
I was wondering if there are keycaps like this http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=62 except in another color - I prefer beige,  black, gray, white, or similar shades or colors.

Offline Kfactork

Re: Thick PBT Hangul Keycaps in another color?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 16:50:13 »
I'm interested in this as well Imsto. The thread last month has some interest as well; any news?

Offline Emmiya

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 13:54:26 »
Another +1 here.

Would definitely be interested in some White base with whatever colour accent(red preferred).

Wouldn't even need to have the QWERTY layout on them, just the hangeul would be fine.

Offline Sergeant_Shart

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 08:08:53 »
I'm interested in this as well Imsto. The thread last month has some interest as well; any news?

Pretty sure the Black IMSTO had 400 orders. That's some pretty hefty interest, I wish there were more group buys with more selection of color though. A "Thick PBT full set of IMSTO, you pick the color". That would get me real fired up!

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 01:28:47 »
Another +1 here.

Would definitely be interested in some White base with whatever colour accent(red preferred).

Wouldn't even need to have the QWERTY layout on them, just the hangeul would be fine.
^exactly my thoughts and preferences

Pretty sure the Black IMSTO had 400 orders. That's some pretty hefty interest, I wish there were more group buys with more selection of color though. A "Thick PBT full set of IMSTO, you pick the color". That would get me real fired up!

Problem with this is that I'm pretty sure every different color would require a different MOQ... too many different options will dilute the MOQ for each set and raise prices, or just make the group buy not possible at all.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 07:41:44 »
Put me down as another person interested in Thick PBT w/ Hangul legends in a different color...like red..

I think the White/Black and Hangul in Red sounds good..

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 12:22:43 »
+1 very interested. Would be awesome to get a group buy going

Offline Emmiya

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 19:52:13 »
Ideally, I would like this set. (Red korean legends on white cap) with, or without the English legends on them.
Or something similar to them :)

Hopefully, imsto will see this :P

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 05:36:37 »
Not sure if he will, but Ivan said there's a possibility of having Hangul on his next PBT groupbuy if enough people are interested, so stay interested and spread the word  ;D

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 16:20:19 »
Not sure if he will, but Ivan said there's a possibility of having Hangul on his next PBT groupbuy if enough people are interested, so stay interested and spread the word  ;D
You don't have to tell me. I'm watching both threads!  :))