Author Topic: [FS] GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap, Alu spacebar Pink 7x, MKC keycap  (Read 99780 times)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: [FS] SpongeBob dyesub,pcb 38GT, FMJ case, GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 10:31:10 »
Remember... CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #301 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 11:30:29 »

So is this the official administrative position, a finger wag and stern words that aren't even directed at the seller? Look, I know it's not the site's job to play police offer in these situations, but there has to come a point where you need to step in and take action. Do you think prospective buyers are going to wade through 10-plus pages of thread in order to fully evaluate a seller? Yes, they should, but reality is that they won't.

It's one thing for a seller to make a mistake and put things right, but you have to agree this has gone well beyond that point.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #302 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 08:25:44 »
Dear all

So, why when I ask to return keycap and I will full refund money + shipping fee for buyers and they don't agree. And then an agreement i refund 50% money for keycap. So then I have been say a scam

After this comment i wont dicuss abt this anymore. many thank
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 September 2014, 09:13:20 by duc_nckt »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #303 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 14:17:20 »
bump

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=sf2e3eipjkjjajruu0uqtfphjemvmqrk&topic=63161.0
« Reply #304 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 14:23:42 »
Pm'd
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #305 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 12:12:27 »
@3love  I don't get any pm :(

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #306 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 01:30:51 »
bump

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #307 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 03:38:10 »
YGPM

Offline DzyDzyDino

« Reply #308 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 09:21:42 »
Wow. Seems like a lot of drama happening in this thread. I'm gonna be back in Vietnam soon and was wondering if this stuff is still for sale if you'd be cool with me stopping by to check out what you got before I buy it? According to your profile you're up in Hanoi? Is that still where you are?

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #309 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 12:25:28 »
Wow. Seems like a lot of drama happening in this thread. I'm gonna be back in Vietnam soon and was wondering if this stuff is still for sale if you'd be cool with me stopping by to check out what you got before I buy it? According to your profile you're up in Hanoi? Is that still where you are?

yes, i still live in Hanoi

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #310 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 12:30:08 »
bunp

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #311 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 02:49:57 »
SpongeBob SquarePants Dyesub - SOLD

Offline duc_nckt

Re: [FS] Gummyrot Skull MX, Pcb 38GT, FMJ case, GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 10:25:43 »
Gummyrot Skull MX update

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #313 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 21:36:55 »
bump

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #314 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 13:18:00 »
up

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #315 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 13:37:47 »
Clarks from VN?  What could possibly go wrong?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #316 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 01:39:35 »
Clarks from VN?  What could possibly go wrong?

find out carefully before speaking, lol :))

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #317 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 21:44:25 »
up

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #318 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 00:08:54 »
bump

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #319 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 23:22:55 »
 Gummyrot Skull MX - SOLD

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline babeminh

Bác ơi bác còn keycap búa liềm không ạ?

Offline babeminh

Bác ơi bác còn keycap búa liềm không ạ?

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline WingZ3ro

Hi i understand that you are selling keyboards and kecaps. I would like to buy the set of resin keycaps that you have and also what other caps do you have? I saw the two sets of poker modifiers that i wanted. Get back to me and let me know about payment.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [FS] All collection (CC Skull,Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ,Cherry replica)
« Reply #333 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 11:12:03 »
Hi i understand that you are selling keyboards and kecaps. I would like to buy the set of resin keycaps that you have and also what other caps do you have? I saw the two sets of poker modifiers that i wanted. Get back to me and let me know about payment.

Hey, just a heads up in case you didn't read the previous 12 pages (wouldn't blame you), I would recommend skimming through.  The post I'm quoting below is quite relevant, and the posts a few pages prior are as well.

I see you're not satisfied, ok? you tell me lies, scam. People seem to discriminate with Vietnamese.... I have to say that if you feel I scam you, I suggest you refund the entire RA and CCnG and i will full refund money and fee. I don't want to be perceived as being scam you. So why when I ask refund CCnG and RA what you consider to be deceptive and refund you  full money and fee but you don't agree. Why?

It's nothing to do with the fact that you are Vietnamese, or, as it goes, anything other than the fact that you have been dishonest. This whole community operates on honesty and trust, and you have shown a huge lack of honesty and taken advantage of peoples' trust. You made it so complicated for me to return the whole of CCnG and RA 2.0, particularly when it came to shipping costs, that I felt that the easiest option was to take a partial refund and to vow never to deal with you again.

You also then made it very difficult with the PayPal dispute, as it seems is the way with you. I am angry, but because of nothing other than your terrible attitude and keenness to make money by telling lies (yes, that's the 'scam' word again).

Doesn't matter whether you refund the money or not, the fact of the matter is you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. I don't think jinq-sea is out of line for being upset with you.

As bueller says - you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. If you stop doing that, people will stop getting angry with you. Simple - no matter what nationality. Honesty is key. If you want to fix your reputation, be honest.

--

I realize that this is far from an ideal solution, but I figured I'd offer anyway just in case.  I have an F3 key from my crap bag that I obviously don't need.  If you'd like to have two F3 keys to at least have the colours match, I'd gladly send it your way.  However, totally understand if you'd rather pass.  :)   Just wanted to offer.

Mate - that's so kind! I think that I have sourced another CCnG base set from nubs, though. Thanks so much for the offer :)

And of course...

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek

Hey, just a heads up in case you didn't read the previous 12 pages (wouldn't blame you), I would recommend skimming through.  The post I'm quoting below is quite relevant, and the posts a few pages prior are as well.

I see you're not satisfied, ok? you tell me lies, scam. People seem to discriminate with Vietnamese.... I have to say that if you feel I scam you, I suggest you refund the entire RA and CCnG and i will full refund money and fee. I don't want to be perceived as being scam you. So why when I ask refund CCnG and RA what you consider to be deceptive and refund you  full money and fee but you don't agree. Why?

It's nothing to do with the fact that you are Vietnamese, or, as it goes, anything other than the fact that you have been dishonest. This whole community operates on honesty and trust, and you have shown a huge lack of honesty and taken advantage of peoples' trust. You made it so complicated for me to return the whole of CCnG and RA 2.0, particularly when it came to shipping costs, that I felt that the easiest option was to take a partial refund and to vow never to deal with you again.

You also then made it very difficult with the PayPal dispute, as it seems is the way with you. I am angry, but because of nothing other than your terrible attitude and keenness to make money by telling lies (yes, that's the 'scam' word again).

Doesn't matter whether you refund the money or not, the fact of the matter is you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. I don't think jinq-sea is out of line for being upset with you.

As bueller says - you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. If you stop doing that, people will stop getting angry with you. Simple - no matter what nationality. Honesty is key. If you want to fix your reputation, be honest.

--

I realize that this is far from an ideal solution, but I figured I'd offer anyway just in case.  I have an F3 key from my crap bag that I obviously don't need.  If you'd like to have two F3 keys to at least have the colours match, I'd gladly send it your way.  However, totally understand if you'd rather pass.  :)   Just wanted to offer.

Mate - that's so kind! I think that I have sourced another CCnG base set from nubs, though. Thanks so much for the offer :)

And of course...

I just want to say thanks to Hoff for taking the time to let this fellow know of potential issues with this seller. Mod's don't have to do this, very cool of you man. Good Guy Hoff  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
I just remember that these resin caps had a habit of launching off.

Offline duc_nckt

very good

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline Blungo

Pm for the FMJ Case, with some questions!!!

Offline Blungo

Pm for the FMJ Case, with some questions!!!

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline elmo1293

Is the fmj case still available?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
Re: [FS] All collection (CC Skull,Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ,Cherry replica)
« Reply #342 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:43:02 »
Is the fmj case still available?

--

And of course...

Offline elmo1293

Thank you, HoffmanMyster, for giving the hit. I can see his fmj case is in good condition, and he really sent his stuffs out. "scam" would be too much, it is understandable to try to lie a little bit about the condition of all things. Is there anyone who paid him but haven't received the stuff?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
Thank you, HoffmanMyster, for giving the hit. I can see his fmj case is in good condition, and he really sent his stuffs out. "scam" would be too much, it is understandable to try to lie a little bit about the condition of all things. Is there anyone who paid him but haven't received the stuff?

I don't know.  You are more than welcome to take the chance though, if that's your desire.  I'm just trying to help.

Are you really interested in buying from someone who lies about the condition?  It's your money, it just seems unwise to me.

Also, I've only linked one comment on the matter.  If you check the entire thread there are many more examples.

Offline elmo1293

Would you be willing to sell the 38gt without the case?
Man, I want the case, we can buy it together...

what do you think?

Offline saturnotaku

what do you think?

That post you quoted is from May of last year, and the user hasn't been active on this site in over a month.

Offline elmo1293

what do you think?

That post you quoted is from May of last year, and the user hasn't been active on this site in over a month.

thanks for telling me that

Offline duc_nckt

bump

Offline duc_nckt

bump