Author Topic: CM Storm Novatouch  (Read 232287 times)

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
Re: CM Storm Novatouch
« Reply #400 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 23:29:10 »
Meh.  To me this is a hard sell,  given how mich I like the realforce topre keyboards which come in with dye sub pbt out of the box (and have a sleeker low profile case that I personally prefer).

The market for this really does seem to be the keycap enthusiasts who do not mind paying a premium for such a novelty feature. Even though its practical use is pretty limited.

But they did indeed put it on their website for 200 before.  Not sure if that was the final price.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #401 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 07:09:53 »
Clam down gentlemen. Wait for the official retail price in the west before getting all up and arms about the MRSP in Singapore. 

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #402 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 07:10:41 »
230$ hahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololololololol lulululululululululululul kekekekekekekekekekek huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue roflmaotsetung

"GET A FREE PLASTIC PAPERWEIGHT"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha CM is the new Razer
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline bianco

« Reply #403 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 07:54:11 »
The hype came early and went by. It's been a fun ride onboard the hype train but the price set on singapore dollars killed it. 
Show Image

what's worse... that is 'special promotion'
so regular price is what?  :eek:

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #404 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 08:43:15 »
The hype came early and went by. It's been a fun ride onboard the hype train but the price set on singapore dollars killed it. 
Show Image

what's worse... that is 'special promotion'
so regular price is what?  :eek:

Price won't change you'll simply not recieve you're 1337 UnFaIr AdVaNtAgE paperweight.

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline midnightmare

« Reply #405 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:22:39 »
So does anyone know if the final version will have any backlit keys at all?

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #406 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:31:15 »

This has been answered about 10 times in this thread. No backlights. It's just about impossible to get even lighting on a topre board. This board won't even have a caps/scroll lock LED.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #407 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:32:49 »
Yeah, I was going to say how would they fit an LED along with the rubber cap dome?
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #408 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:52:33 »
Yeah, I was going to say how would they fit an LED along with the rubber cap dome?

On the realforce the leds go off to the side of the switch like this

75367-0

picture courtesy of google search found at this link https://secure.flickr.com/photos/90939770@N06/8558492644

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #409 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:54:34 »
This was a tough sell for me at $200 but a total no-go at $230+. Especially when I can get a 55g Realforce for cheaper!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #410 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 09:55:47 »
On the realforce the leds go off to the side of the switch like this

(Attachment Link)

picture courtesy of google search found at this link https://secure.flickr.com/photos/90939770@N06/8558492644
Early prototypes had LEDS setup in the same manner. They have been removed at present.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #411 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 10:03:07 »
Do different markets typically have different MSRP? [I truly have no idea]. For example would it be crazy to assume that in the Singapore market the novatouch will be ~$230 and in the USA market it will be ~$200?
RETIRED

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #412 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 10:04:21 »
Do different markets typically have different MSRP? [I truly have no idea]. For example would it be crazy to assume that in the Singapore market the novatouch will be ~$230 and in the USA market it will be ~$200?

It would depend on import taxes, fees, etc. I know that Australia gets quite a markup on photography equipment compared to US.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #413 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 10:10:39 »
Yes it is possible. That is why I said higher up that people should wait before getting up and arms over the Singapore MSRP.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #414 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 10:51:13 »

This has been answered about 10 times in this thread. No backlights. It's just about impossible to get even lighting on a topre board. This board won't even have a caps/scroll lock LED.
But the Novatouch has already been shown with LED lock lights: https://i.imgur.com/jFmBqJo.jpg
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #415 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 11:00:49 »
But the Novatouch has already been shown with LED lock lights: https://i.imgur.com/jFmBqJo.jpg
That is an earlier version of the keyboard.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #416 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 11:02:41 »
That is an earlier version of the keyboard.
Aaaand you said that a few posts up, sorry! Hard to keep up with what's the latest & greatest :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #417 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 11:05:24 »
Aaaand you said that a few posts up, sorry! Hard to keep up with what's the latest & greatest :))
No harm done; no need to be sorry.  ;)

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #418 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 12:54:11 »
This board won't even have a caps/scroll lock LED.
So the one at keycon didn't, but I've heard conflicting reports on the existence of lock lights on this board.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #419 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 13:09:44 »
So the one at keycon didn't, but I've heard conflicting reports on the existence of lock lights on this board.

Yea i think 2-3 LEDs are too expensive, forget about it, you're only paying 230$ for a board they can't spare the ca$h to add LEDs. You'll have to add them on your own, unless they make the PCB LEDs-ready, which i don't think they would...

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #420 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 14:48:27 »

Yea i think 2-3 LEDs are too expensive, forget about it, you're only paying 230$ for a board they can't spare the ca$h to add LEDs. You'll have to add them on your own, unless they make the PCB LEDs-ready, which i don't think they would...

Just in case you are being sarcastic and you think they're skimping out here:

If you want them to purchase a few LEDs and throw them in the box, sure it's cheap.  But to design them into the board is not.  You know that you can't put an LED through the rubber like you can put one through a Cherry switch.  The design is still possible (as you can see from that photo), but it might be prohibatively expensive.  We're already commenting on the cost as it is, it'd be a shame if it were even more expensive.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #421 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 15:01:06 »
I felt it today, and it's good. Hoping that they'll release 55g ones though. First, indicator LEDs. Second, I don't think any other key puller will be able to work with this board since my wasd key puller didn't work.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #422 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 15:30:10 »

If you want them to purchase a few LEDs and throw them in the box, sure it's cheap.  But to design them into the board is not.  You know that you can't put an LED through the rubber like you can put one through a Cherry switch.  The design is still possible (as you can see from that photo), but it might be prohibatively expensive.  We're already commenting on the cost as it is, it'd be a shame if it were even more expensive.

It also won't be $230 in a country that doesn't tax you for doing everything but breathe the air in the country, too.  It was listed clearly at $200 direct from CM in the US and wherever they ship from the direct store so this whole chicken little crap is getting tiring.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #423 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 16:31:53 »
I felt it today, and it's good. Hoping that they'll release 55g ones though. First, indicator LEDs. Second, I don't think any other key puller will be able to work with this board since my wasd key puller didn't work.
The WASD keypuller? You mean the wire type keypuller?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #424 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 17:33:51 »
From my understanding backlighting topre switches is not really a great idea. On the realforce 87u the control key in the bottom left is backlit and the only way it seems topre/realforce can get the backlight in there was to modify the topre switch design. The switch is really wobbly, I think it only has 2 of the 4 feet a normal topre slider has. I am not sure if the same goes for the caps lock key on the board, because it doesn't seem as wobbly, but it still wobbles more than other keys on the board.

I wouldn't say it was meant to cut costs, although it could have been. I would like to think they didn't backlight it because they didn't want to deal with how wobbly the switches that are backlit would be.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #425 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 18:31:43 »
Any news on a smaller version or one with 30g keys? =]

Love my 89s 30g topre and would be fun to throw my new granite set on a topre switch

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #426 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 18:43:19 »

I understand but hell, it's a one-timer! Do it once then it's done! Your circuit is powered, it's not wizardry to add an additional component. I understand Topre switches design is being a little limited but since they created an additionnal MX compatible stem, why didn't they go FULL MX compatible since MX can handle LEDs, just like you said?

Look at the keycaps they defenetly look LEDs ready, at least backliting would justify using cheap abs caps on a 200$ pricing... and all it seems to bring as new is a plastic workarround-ish stem! Why couldn't they add actual electronics to their stem?

I mean even if i do not like backliting, i still consider newer boards should have it. Since it currently doesn't exist, that would be an incredible market advantage to add backliting to a Topre board!

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #427 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 19:43:42 »

I understand but hell, it's a one-timer! Do it once then it's done! Your circuit is powered, it's not wizardry to add an additional component. I understand Topre switches design is being a little limited but since they created an additionnal MX compatible stem, why didn't they go FULL MX compatible since MX can handle LEDs, just like you said?

Look at the keycaps they defenetly look LEDs ready, at least backliting would justify using cheap abs caps on a 200$ pricing... and all it seems to bring as new is a plastic workarround-ish stem! Why couldn't they add actual electronics to their stem?

I mean even if i do not like backliting, i still consider newer boards should have it. Since it currently doesn't exist, that would be an incredible market advantage to add backliting to a Topre board!

To sort of revise what I just said, because I looked into it further. Topre switches only have 2 legs, no matter what, whatever, not important I guess.

But what is important is the design of a topre switch cannot properly support an LED(Without changes to the switch), just look at a mockup of one... Anywhere near the switch and there is a rubber dome down there, you can't just put a LED there.

To get the led on the switch, it has to be put off to the side of the slider, away from the rubber dome. As a result, the topre switch housing has to be modified if you want to backlight it in the same way that the realforce does on the caps lock, control, and num lock keys. As I said though, that makes the switches pretty wobbly and I would like my realforce much more if it has no leds on it.

The only way I can think that you could get away with backlighting a topre board without doing that is to somehow have light above the plate, something like how people do with EL wire mods, where they string it out all along the plate between the keys, but that would provide more of a underglow than anything else, not enough to actually light up keys.

I really don't see why a board has to be backlit just because it is "expensive"

I think in the end you should probably look more into topre switches and the design if you think that just because the slider now has a MX mount to it, that it should somehow be led compatible. The actual design of the board (PCB, Slider Housing, Plate, etc) is pretty similar to a realforce or any other plate mounted topre keyboard, the ONLY real difference is that the slider now has an MX stem mount.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #428 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 20:11:53 »
I understand your point on the design, but if they were to address an issue (the stem compatibility) then they should have, as well, address the backlite issue, don't you think?

I know the Topre switch itself offers very little modification to its original design but that being said it doesn't mean there is NO WAY to do it. If Realforce made a design that isn't perfect, then they did not fail, they found a way not-to do it properly.

Also i said "Newer boards" should have it, not expensive ones. Any new mechanical boards especially MX should have backlite available or as an option imo, even basic backliting.

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #429 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 20:28:03 »
Yeah when in Rome act like a Roman
When in Amsterdam act like Snoop Dogg

If you go to Rome, and act like a Roman, these days you'd probably be arrested!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #430 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 21:20:39 »
The WASD keypuller? You mean the wire type keypuller?

Yeah. I'm not sure about other key pullers since I don't have them but the wires for my wasd looks thicker compared to the ones that in the Novatouch and I can get my wasd puller to be under the keys and pull it out.

Also, too add backlighting isn't an easy job at all at least for laypeople like us. It takes more time to research and stuff. And rubber dome is basically the main restriction here cause normally the rubber sheet will be a, sheet.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #431 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:02:00 »
I am almost positive their choice to go without lock lights (if that is indeed the final decision) was an aesthetic one rather than cost-saving.

I really like the understated look of having no lock lights, and never install them on my custom keyboards (unless it's fully LED backlit).

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #432 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:08:27 »
I am almost positive their choice to go without lock lights (if that is indeed the final decision) was an aesthetic one rather than cost-saving.

I really like the understated look of having no lock lights, and never install them on my custom keyboards (unless it's fully LED backlit).
Amen brother. Does everyone else not disable capslock anyways? What's the point of it.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #433 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:09:08 »

Amen brother. Does everyone else not disable capslock anyways? What's the point of it.

Kanye loves cruise control.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #434 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:10:30 »

I always liked the "press both shifts at the same time for capslock" idea.

hey man, my WY-30 and AT model F have capslock in the right location.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #435 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:11:02 »

I always liked the "press both shifts at the same time for capslock" idea.

hey man, my WY-30 and AT model F have capslock in the right location.
Both shifts huh. Interesting.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #436 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 08:15:41 »
Yeah. I'm not sure about other key pullers since I don't have them but the wires for my wasd looks thicker compared to the ones that in the Novatouch and I can get my wasd puller to be under the keys and pull it out.

Also, too add backlighting isn't an easy job at all at least for laypeople like us. It takes more time to research and stuff. And rubber dome is basically the main restriction here cause normally the rubber sheet will be a, sheet.
The wire keypuller is the best model IMO; it fits in tight places and does not wear/ruin keycaps.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #437 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 10:27:41 »
I'll be getting a Novatouch TKL in a few days' time, will post pics when I get it.......it costs me about 200USD. I've also preordered and paid for a Ducky YoTH Cherry Green, will get it when it gets here......whenever that may be.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #438 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 10:39:33 »
I'll be getting a Novatouch TKL in a few days' time, will post pics when I get it.......it costs me about 200USD. I've also preordered and paid for a Ducky YoTH Cherry Green, will get it when it gets here......whenever that may be.
I am a European tester for the Novatouch but sadly I have not received the greenlight to post information about it yet (which is frustrating considering the testers in other territories have been given the go). May I ask how come you are getting a unit before the EU/USA launch date? Asia?

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #439 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 10:59:57 »
I am a European tester for the Novatouch but sadly I have not received the greenlight to post information about it yet (which is frustrating considering the testers in other territories have been given the go). May I ask how come you are getting a unit before the EU/USA launch date? Asia?
Yep, from Asia, in fact, there are ready stock of the Novatouch in a couple of shops I went to.....but I couldn't get a good discount. I scurried over to the shop I usually go to, bought a pair of KBParadise V60 Mini (MX White and MX Green) from them last week, since I am in a better bargaining position. I paid a fair bit less for the Novatouch TKL and a Ducky YoTH, was told that I should get the Novatouch sometime next week.

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #440 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:14:08 »
Yep, from Asia, in fact, there are ready stock of the Novatouch in a couple of shops I went to.....but I couldn't get a good discount. I scurried over to the shop I usually go to, bought a pair of KBParadise V60 Mini (MX White and MX Green) from them last week, since I am in a better bargaining position. I paid a fair bit less for the Novatouch TKL and a Ducky YoTH, was told that I should get the Novatouch sometime next week.
Sounds nice! I am impatient to hear other people's impressions on the Novatouch.  :)

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=bkr83apl89ohf2b488lgiv4i5tf4s7s5&topic=63161.0
« Reply #441 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 21:01:12 »
I played this keyboard. It is really good keyboard.
But still need to improve~
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Hitcha

« Reply #442 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 21:09:14 »
How does this board compare feel wise to a traditional Topre board? Are there any major differences?
Full Metal Poker II - http://imgur.com/a/xK2Uv

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=bkr83apl89ohf2b488lgiv4i5tf4s7s5&topic=63161.0
« Reply #443 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 21:53:01 »
How does this board compare feel wise to a traditional Topre board? Are there any major differences?
It will be easily tired. And not really soft as RF.
Just myself feeling.
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #444 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 23:43:57 »
When I get it, I'll compare it with the HHKB Pro 2, Leopold FC660C and Topre Type Heaven.

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #445 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 03:36:28 »

Where were you able to purchase a YotH keyboard? I've been waiting for that for a very long time. I thought they only just recently showed pictures of it.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #446 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 05:03:09 »

Where were you able to purchase a YotH keyboard? I've been waiting for that for a very long time. I thought they only just recently showed pictures of it.
Heh, if you'd read my post a little more closely, you'd have noted that I had said, "I've also preordered and paid for a Ducky YoTH Cherry Green". I will be contacted by the local distributor as soon as it arrives here. The Novatouch would be in a few days.....

Offline CaptLock

« Reply #447 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 09:12:51 »
Looking forward to review

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #448 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:29:58 »

Heh, if you'd read my post a little more closely, you'd have noted that I had said, "I've also preordered and paid for a Ducky YoTH Cherry Green". I will be contacted by the local distributor as soon as it arrives here. The Novatouch would be in a few days.....
That's what I want to know though. I haven't been able to find an online retailer in the US that is taking pre-orders for it. Oh well, I'm sure they'll pop up soon enough.

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 06:31:46 »
not trying to be rude or anything;
the cm storm novatouch is on sale in Singapore for 289 Singapore Dollars. singaporeans can find it at sim lim square level 4 on a shop named cybermind. last i checked there were no display models and only 5 were on the shelves!
hope this helps!