Author Topic: Official Doctor Who GH Thread  (Read 9463 times)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: Official Doctor Who GH Thread
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 05:56:44 »
That last episode wasn't too bad. I think moffet is a lot better at these self contained style episodes although he sorta derped the character development and made Clara another omnipotent plot device.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 07:14:26 »
That last episode wasn't too bad. I think moffet is a lot better at these self contained style episodes although he sorta derped the character development and made Clara another omnipotent plot device.

I just watched Epi 3,  robot of sherwood..  Super solid end quotes, British people are indeed adept at the spin.. but the other stuff was kinda dumb...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 17:27:24 »
I'm not sure how i feel about the new Doc yet. I will like to see more eps to see how its goes. and my fav companions from the restart of 2005 are
1. Rose Tyler and Captain Jack Harkness
2. Amy Pond and Rory Williams
3. River Song
4. Clara Oswald. theres still more to see with her but so far i'm liking her.
5. Martha Jones.  i can take her or leaver. she did have her moments tho.
6. Wilfred Mott. i liked him. hes a old loveble guy. If you don't know who Wilfred Mott is thats Donna Noble grandpa
7. Most of all the companions that had a 1 or 2 appearances. For example some of my favs are Craig Owens, and Astrid Peth she was the girl that worked as a waitress on the starship Titanic

and # i don't give a **** about is. Donna Noble. I couldn't stand her. She WAS so annoying. She also had her moments but not enough for me to like her.

Thats my little list. So who are some of your Fav companions ? Plz post companions from the reboot from 2005 and now

Piper and Tennant were the best together (even though I actually liked Eccleston better, Piper hadn't quite filled in her part yet) I think they had the best on-screen chemistry of any of the reboots Dr./Companion combos by far, and Rose was really the only companion who could carry an entire episode by herself without becoming annoying.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 September 2014, 17:29:17 by noisyturtle »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 02:21:40 »
I'm not sure how i feel about the new Doc yet. I will like to see more eps to see how its goes. and my fav companions from the restart of 2005 are
3. River Song
6. Wilfred Mott. i liked him. hes a old loveble guy. If you don't know who Wilfred Mott is thats Donna Noble grandpa
7. Most of all the companions that had a 1 or 2 appearances. For example some of my favs are Craig Owens, and Astrid Peth she was the girl that worked as a waitress on the starship Titanic

and # i don't give a **** about is. Donna Noble. I couldn't stand her. She WAS so annoying. She also had her moments but not enough for me to like her.

Thats my little list. So who are some of your Fav companions ? Plz post companions from the reboot from 2005 and now

Piper and Tennant were the best together (even though I actually liked Eccleston better, Piper hadn't quite filled in her part yet) I think they had the best on-screen chemistry of any of the reboots Dr./Companion combos by far, and Rose was really the only companion who could carry an entire episode by herself without becoming annoying.

You just say that cuz she's the pretty one, you shallow man you...  :eek:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 02:50:09 »
3. River Song

Naw, Martha Jones was the pretty one. Rose just saw the most character growth throughout the series and didn't just act like a lovestruck damsel in distress like like Amy and Donna. Clara was annoying because they kept going on about how impossible and special she is, and she just turned out to be nothing but a damp squib.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 03:52:00 »
3. River Song

Naw, Martha Jones was the pretty one. Rose just saw the most character growth throughout the series and didn't just act like a lovestruck damsel in distress like like Amy and Donna. Clara was annoying because they kept going on about how impossible and special she is, and she just turned out to be nothing but a damp squib.

I was sarcastic..

I'd say between Martha / Rose,  It'd be hard to pick one...  probably Martha because she's got those perfect check bones.. 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 06:27:22 »
I was sarcastic..

I'd say between Martha / Rose,  It'd be hard to pick one...  probably Martha because she's got those perfect check bones..

Or is it because you've always fancied going out with a coloured girl?  No probs, I did when I was at Uni many years ago and she was fantastic, the perfect dark complexion is almost suede in touch and feel. I still have fantasies about her when I'm alone at home (Mrs goes shopping).

I wish they would use more dark temptresses within Doctor Who, which makes it exotic and definitely much more interesting to watch  8) .

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 07:35:01 »
I was sarcastic..

Or is it because you've always fancied going out with a coloured girl?  No probs, I did when I was at Uni many years ago and she was fantastic, the perfect dark complexion is almost suede in touch and feel. I still have fantasies about her when I'm alone at home (Mrs goes shopping).

I wish they would use more dark temptresses within Doctor Who, which makes it exotic and definitely much more interesting to watch  8) .

9/10 would read again

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 08:57:29 »
I was sarcastic..

9/10 would read again

Um... yea.. the darkness makes for a much more uniform complexion because it greatly reduces the contrast and appearance of imperfections/blemishes such as minor wrinkles and acne..

That's predominantly why black people always look younger than white people by default...

It is also the reason why many white girls adopt those heavy tans,  because it hides acne and blemishes  which shows up really well juxtaposed against their bright backdrop..

with the tan,  their blemishes/acne look less obvious..

But I find that choice to be short sighted, since tanning almost always causes sunspots to form earlier on their skin.. they appear similar to freckles, but not as uniform in distribution.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 13:45:47 »
What the **** is this? Dr. Racist?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 14:28:53 »
What the **** is this? Dr. Racist?

wha??   this is a general discussion on the effects of Color on the appearance of various facial anomalies..