Author Topic: [GB] Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition - (Ended, All Shirts in the Mail 8/4/14)  (Read 72020 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Get a red Ford truck. It's best.

You couldn't handle me in a red Ford. I'd rock it harder than you ever could.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Uh huh. Ya... You really believe that? Lol
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
It'll help me sleep tonight. So at least for tonight, yes, I could rock a red Ford harder than you Input Nirvana.

Seriously though, I still have a 2001 small. Does anyone want it?

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Why don't you get a purple ride?
If anyone could rock a purple truck, it would be you.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Get a red Ford truck. It's best.

You couldn't handle me in a red Ford. I'd rock it harder than you ever could.

If I were to get a Ford I would go with the Ford Flex.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline divito

Nissans are a solid choice. I bought a used Infiniti G35x after I got laid off. Such a yummy car. Pic here. Some luxury + the engine of a 350z.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
Are there any extras? I'm interested in an L size. Totally missed out on this. : (

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Are there any extras? I'm interested in an L size. Totally missed out on this. : (
Read the op or 5 posts above yours.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 08:57:56 by CPTBadAss »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
Read the op or 5 posts above yours.
I'll take that S, just send me the invoice :D that one have the longer form I assume?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I'll take that S, just send me the invoice :D that one have the longer form I assume?

No, it's a 2001 Small. Regular men's small shirt. *NOT* the 2001TL tall shirts with the longer forms.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 11:24:51 by CPTBadAss »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Just an update everyone. I will have a car today. I just need to pick it up. I won't update the OP until I have the keys though.

However, tomorrow is a prime day for car shopping. Shipping won't happen until Monday at the earliest. I will spend Sunday packing as much stuff as I can.

I apologize for the delays and thank you to everyone who donated to help me make up the tax mistake I mentioned earlier. That money will go directly into shipping costs :D.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 11:27:49 by CPTBadAss »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
was going to PM about the shirt (of course i cant because I'm blocked! so awkward) but looks like bazh got it

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder

No, it's a 2001 Small. Regular men's small shirt. *NOT* the 2001TL tall shirts with the longer forms.
All good, my bad in reading, I still take it hehe :D
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

All good, my bad in reading, I still take it hehe :D

Ok, I'll invoice you later. The shipping will change since you've already bought one shirt.

Offline Input Nirvana

It'll help me sleep tonight. So at least for tonight, yes, I could rock a red Ford harder than you Input Nirvana.

Seriously though, I still have a 2001 small. Does anyone want it?

Damn! You just dropped me like a bag of dirt.  WOW.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Ladies and Gents, I'm back in business with the new temp whip. I'll try and ship as much as I can this coming week but I'll need to go car shopping as well as the other stuff I normally do like work and class.  I will post here when I have shipped out shirts and what batch has gone out. Thanks for sticking in there with me. You're all lovely.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Ladies and Gents, I'm back in business with the new temp whip. I'll try and ship as much as I can this coming week but I'll need to go car shopping as well as the other stuff I normally do like work and class.  I will post here when I have shipped out shirts and what batch has gone out. Thanks for sticking in there with me. You're all lovely.

Cool cool
Glad things are going well for you in your situation and can stil keep this moving along smoothly!  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Let play more good news bad news:

Bad news: I was treated very rudely at a Nissan dealership and semi-rudely at a Subaru dealership.

Bad news: Because I was being treated rudely, I did not have time to pack any shirts in the last few days.

Good news: I have borrowed a printer so I can print out shipping labels at home.

Good news: I should have a car by Friday so I think I can ship Saturday. Maybe sooner. It just depends on how many car dealers decide to treat me less rude and take my offers of money seriously.

I know I keep giving excuses and I am sincerely sorry for the wait in shipping. However, I can't sleep any less than I already am without going crazy and the car buying game is hard. Unfortunately I cannot do things like work or ship keyboards without a car. Please stick in there with me. I hope the updates are at least informative.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Let play more good news bad news:

Bad news: I was treated very rudely at a Nissan dealership and semi-rudely at a Subaru dealership.

Bad news: Because I was being treated rudely, I did not have time to pack any shirts in the last few days.

Good news: I have borrowed a printer so I can print out shipping labels at home.

Good news: I should have a car by Friday so I think I can ship Saturday. Maybe sooner. It just depends on how many car dealers decide to treat me less rude and take my offers of money seriously.

I know I keep giving excuses and I am sincerely sorry for the wait in shipping. However, I can't sleep any less than I already am without going crazy and the car buying game is hard. Unfortunately I cannot do things like work or ship keyboards without a car. Please stick in there with me. I hope the updates are at least informative.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  Life happens...  Even with any delays you are facing, you will still have turned around one of the fastest GBs on the site. 

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I should also say

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DONATED TO COVER MY TAX SHORTFALL

I don't want to post names just in case people wnat to be anonymous, but ya'll know who you are and you've covered the shortfall.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
I should also say

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DONATED TO COVER MY TAX SHORTFALL

I don't want to post names just in case people wnat to be anonymous, but ya'll know who you are and you've covered the shortfall.

If you still need more to cover the taxes I can send you some money on Friday.  Just let me know.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Input Nirvana

Just keep peeps informed, that should be adequate. Delays/life happens. It's how it's handled that matters. And although it's a totally bad-ASS tshirt, it's still just a tshirt and not hurting anyone if delivery is delayed several days. Disappointing, but not a notable negative strike against a proven Geekhack member. A non-issue.

But where the hell is MY shirt? Lol

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Borrowed a printer from a friend. Got that working now. And I finally got a moment to myself this week so I thought I'd share some potatoes:

I'm about a third of the way there in terms of actual packing.

Offline BlueBär

If my t-shirt arrives with any creases I want my money back >:D

Offline divito

If my t-shirt arrives with any creases I want my money back >:D

True, I want it pre-ironed/steamed and perfect.  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Actually the way I'm packing the shirts should cut down on wrinkles. But I'll make sure bluebar's isn't packed right.

Offline BlueBär

Offline divito

Actually the way I'm packing the shirts should cut down on wrinkles. But I'll make sure bluebar's isn't packed right.

Aha, yes! :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Just don't send it.  Ensure that it's wrinkle-free, but keep it at your house.  He can wear it when he visits.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Given the delay in getting these shipped, would it be possible to request that my shirt not only NOT have wrinkles, but that it also be CPT scented? I understand that this would probably delay my order.

I'm not that awesome, but CPTBadAss is, so I figured I'd really like to at least SMELL awesome when I wear my shirt.

OK... that got weird.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Mashby I've already packed yours so I can't put your shirt on and roll around in it for a while. You'll just have to smell like you for a while  ;)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Mashby I've already packed yours so I can't put your shirt on and roll around in it for a while. You'll just have to smell like you for a while  ;)

Offline stfu_navi

Being in charge of a group buy seems like an awful lot of work...keep up the good work and don't worry about the delays.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

No more shipping delays. I own a car again. First batch goes out Saturday 7/26/14.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
Show Image

No more shipping delays. I own a car again. First batch goes out Saturday 7/26/14.

Is that rice rocket compatible? GRATS
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Congrats Cpt.  :thumb:
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
It's not purple.... wtf bro.
You need to get that painted immediately!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Can we start a fundraiser so I can make my car purple? :P

Stupid USPS, making it *so hard* to print first class shipping labels :(. I just spent like 30 minutes trying to figure it out. On the plus side? I did figure it out!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
So it took a little longer than expected and the batch isn't as big as I thought it would be....but as promised, the first of the shirts are going out tomorrow. Thanks for being patient everyone. More will go out Monday and next week. :D

Very potato. Too lazy to take a nicer picture ^__^.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
It boggles my mind how I let myself miss out on one of these. Oh well good job on the group buy!

Offline Input Nirvana

Glod, it boggles me you blew it too! You're around enough to not miss this type of stuff. Shirts are very nice quality (feel pampered wearing it). CPT made a nice decision using AA shirts.

I'm pushing for an official "Geekhack Series" thirts.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Next time we need need to get the actual fabric itself dyed.
That would be so cool if we could get someone to do that.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master

Dyesub clothes? :P

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Actually it might be able to happen. Krogenar might know how to dye sub a shirt. But I don't see what the advantage of doing it would be. Other than being cool.

Offline osi

Silkscreen?? :D

Congrats on the new car!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

These shirts were screenprinted, which as I understand it, is the same thing as silkscreening. Same process, different names.

Congrats on the new car!

Thank you. It feels nice to have a working car. ^__^

Offline osi

These shirts were screenprinted, which as I understand it, is the same thing as silkscreening. Same process, different names.

Congrats on the new car!

Thank you. It feels nice to have a working car. ^__^

Awesome. I probably knew that in the past but has since escaped the memory bank.

That Nissan should last you a whileeee. *hopes my commuter will last a few more years*. She is strong :x

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Dyesub clothes? :P

FYI, dyesub clothes are a thing.  My internships were at a company that made dyesub substrate, to be used for clothing.  Many athletic jerseys are dyesubbed.   :thumb:

Offline Input Nirvana

I'm +1 for dye sub shirts.

Just say'in.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I sent out five orders yesterday:

jennb
asdfjkl36/sarahnicole
DelKey
suby4me
nintheking

Why did they get to go first? I'm going in order of my spreadsheet. Makes life easiest for me.

At the moment, all US orders are packed. I need to print shipping labels and drop them off. The shipping labels take me a little while to fill out. But the good news is, since I can print labels at home, there is a mailbox I can just drop the shirts in within walking distance of my apartment. However, it's much faster if I drop the shirts off at the post office since I *know* what time they have pickups. I will get through as many shipping labels as I can this evening and update ya'll on who has shirts out.

If there are any issues or concerns or questions, please let me know.