Author Topic: [GB] Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition - (Ended, All Shirts in the Mail 8/4/14)  (Read 71861 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Thanks for the update Cpt.  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Thanks for the update. I knew one of those packages was ours.

My girlfriend and I are excited to get them and hopefully arrive by the time we get back from San Francisco :D

Thanks again!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
At the moment, all US orders are packed. I need to print shipping labels and drop them off.

The following orders have shipping labels and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow:

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

Offline bianco

At the moment, all US orders are packed. I need to print shipping labels and drop them off.

The following orders have shipping labels and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow:

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

woot! thank you captain

Offline osi

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Offline Mr.Tumor

WOOT ...excited cant wait to geek up the beach front... :))
Ducky zero dk2108s  OMG

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
Awww Yea - can't wait

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Following orders are packed and awaiting shipping labels:

stfu_navi
Binge
engicoder
CommonCurt
esko997
Autolyze
Lurch
TheBinary
Melvang
LastPilot
elton5354
jolonnar
luisbg
quake4mhg
FrostyToast
Taylordcraig
divito
swill

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

I dropped these off around 1800 today at the Post Office.

If you couldn't tell, it is much easier for me to simply pack the shirts. However, I think I have a new method of printing shipping labels that will speed things up for me. Trying out this Stamps.com thing :D.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 20:30:01 by CPTBadAss »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder

stfu_navi
Binge
engicoder
CommonCurt
esko997
Autolyze
Lurch
TheBinary
Melvang
LastPilot
elton5354
jolonnar
luisbg
quake4mhg
FrostyToast
Taylordcraig
divito
swill

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

I dropped these off around 1800 today at the Post Office.

If you couldn't tell, it is much easier for me to simply pack the shirts. However, I think I have a new method of printing shipping labels that will speed things up for me. Trying out this Stamps.com thing :D.

Ah yeah! I see my name in there.  :thumb:
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com

stfu_navi
Binge
engicoder
CommonCurt
esko997
Autolyze
Lurch
TheBinary
Melvang
LastPilot
elton5354
jolonnar
luisbg
quake4mhg
FrostyToast
Taylordcraig
divito
swill

Just made the cut...  :)

Offline quake4mhg

My name too

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

stfu_navi
Binge
engicoder
CommonCurt
esko997
Autolyze
Lurch
TheBinary
Melvang
LastPilot
elton5354
jolonnar
luisbg
quake4mhg
FrostyToast
Taylordcraig
divito
swill

Oh Yea  :)

So looking forward to seeing it in person.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
If you haven't figured it out by now:

The spreadsheet is in order of when people ordered their shirts. Then it's sorted into 4 groups: Those at Keycon, those in CONUS, those in Canada, and then everyone else or "international".

Packed means it's in it's packaging and I still need to print off shipping labels. So they won't be going out until they have the labels and are dropped off at the PO.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
If you haven't figured it out by now:

The spreadsheet is in order of when people ordered their shirts. Then it's sorted into 4 groups: Those at Keycon, those in CONUS, those in Canada, and then everyone else or "international".

Packed means it's in it's packaging and I still need to print off shipping labels. So they won't be going out until they have the labels and are dropped off at the PO.

Yep.

That's all good to me.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
Wearing my shirt again today. This thing is so much nicer than any other black "event" T-shirt I have.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Wearing my shirt again today. This thing is so much nicer than any other black "event" T-shirt I have.

:D

Glad you like it. I love American Apparel shirts and I think everyone will understand why once they get theirs.

In other news, before I forget, I should put up a post on how to care for your shirt. These are 100% cotton shirts so they will shrink. They won't shrink too much around your waist/body but the bottoms will shrink up so you'll lose some of that length. To minimize shrinking and color loss, I wash all my shirts in cold water and dry on low. If you're really paranoid, wash this shirt in cold water (machine or hand wash) then hang it and let it air dry inside or outside.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 July 2014, 09:31:16 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
I think everyone will understand why once they get theirs.

I agree! :thumb:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
I think everyone will understand why once they get theirs.

I agree! :thumb:

Yep.  The material is great, the fit is awesome, and the length is actually enough!   :thumb:

CPTBadAss, it might be time to start the quarterly GH t-shirt rotation.  :P

Offline V1ral

Wore my Keycon shirt to Comic-con this weekend. I actually ran into a fellow Geekhacker/KeyCon attendee there who recognized the shirt! (I think his forum handle is lekashman?.. I can't seem to find him though. :( )

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Wore my Keycon shirt to Comic-con this weekend. I actually ran into a fellow Geekhacker/KeyCon attendee there who recognized the shirt! (I think his forum handle is lekashman?.. I can't seem to find him though. :( )

He's the massdrop keyboard buyer who was at Keycon. I don't think he's actually on GH. How was comic con??

Offline V1ral

He's the massdrop keyboard buyer who was at Keycon. I don't think he's actually on GH. How was comic con??

Ah, ok, that's him then, he did say he worked for Massdrop. Comic-con was fun, but soooo many people and sooo many lines! We didn't really go to any panels since we only had Thursday and Sunday badges, but I did see a lot of amazing cosplays. I also got a bunch of cute plushies I really wanted, so I'm happy.  o3o

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I also got a bunch of cute plushies I really wanted, so I'm happy.  o3o

I'm really jealous. I love plushies :3

I should've traded you a shirt for plushy :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I had a semi productive night and packed the following orders:

madhias
LechnerDE
snoopy
Findecanor
Frenir
BunnyLake

I'll be shipping out a ton of packages Thursday or Friday. Trying to get a jump on packing since I've been busy otherwise.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
Hey CPT, can you ship my order earlier? I need them before I move to Finland next month :(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Hey CPT, can you ship my order earlier? I need them before I move to Finland next month :(

When is "next month"? The shirts will likely take 3 weeks in the mail from me to you so if you're moving at the beginning of the month then there may be an issue.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 July 2014, 06:44:36 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Mr.Tumor

O so happy its so Great! Thank you for making this happen I'm at a loss for words... my new most favorite shirt...Thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!
the fabric is so soft i never wanna take it off!!!!! :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D. fill the rest with happy faces >>>>>>>>>>>
Ducky zero dk2108s  OMG

Offline Thechemist

Got my shirt today, what can I say other than spectacular. From the fabric to the design it's already one of my favorite shirts to wear, did I say how comfortable it is? well it is.  :))

Thank you CPT for running the GB and LastPilot for the deisgn, my only regret is getting just one.  ;)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
The Awesome Has Landed!

T-Shirt & Sticker by cpkey, on Flickr

Thank you CPTBadAss for putting this group buy together. Really awesome shirt.  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Hooray! People are happy and nothing is getting lost in the mail!

Another wave will be going out Saturday or Sunday. I have a bunch of them packed and I think my label printing will go much faster with the Stamps.com interface. I'll keep posting updates as they happen.

Offline osi

I've gotta check my mail!! I may have some LEDs in there too waitin for meh.

Thanks CPT!!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
All shirts have been packed. I will print out the shipping labels tomorrow and ship them either tomorrow or Saturday.

I think the shop may have miscounted and I have three extras. The previous extra was a leftover from Keycon. I didn't count all the shirts until I packed them.

I'm going to hold on to them for a little while to make sure I didn't pack anything incorrectly. After that, I'll put them up for sale.

I think I figured out what's going on. More info coming soon.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 July 2014, 21:27:59 by CPTBadAss »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Got mine today and looks great.

I have to agree, these are soft  :p

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
Received mine today.  Great quality and awesome design.  Many props to CptBadAssMF and Lastpilot.  Thanks, guys!

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
So glad everyone is loving their shirts :D

...And that they haven't been lost and I didn't mess up the sizes when I was packing.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
After seeing all these up close pictures I'm starting to wish I had ordered two of them.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Ok, I think it's time to start another thread for the next in "the series".

I'm voting for a "Geekwhacking since 2007" shirt.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
I had a semi productive night and packed the following orders:

madhias
LechnerDE
snoopy
Findecanor
Frenir
BunnyLake

I'll be shipping out a ton of packages Thursday or Friday. Trying to get a jump on packing since I've been busy otherwise.

Horay, glad that i'm in such honorable croud!
... ...

Offline osi

Mine feels so soft

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

I'm in no shape to run another GB any time soon. Been a rough couple of weeks for me. Need some down time. Nor am I sure about running a series of shirts.

Offline Input Nirvana

I'm in no shape to run another GB any time soon. Been a rough couple of weeks for me. Need some down time. Nor am I sure about running a series of shirts.
What a DOWNERRRRR
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
I just want mine.   :'(

JK has mine made it in the post yet?  I saw it was packed and label printed.  Not worried just wondering to know when I need to start mashing F5 on the mailbox.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I just want mine.   :'(

JK has mine made it in the post yet?  I saw it was packed and label printed.  Not worried just wondering to know when I need to start mashing F5 on the mailbox.

It's packed but I don't have shipping labels printed yet. Those are all getting done tonight when I'm home from work. The only shirts that have been shipped out are listed below.

HipsterPunks
Mr.Tumor
newchemicals
i3oilermaker
Thechemist
naasfu
osi
riotonthebay
bianco
mashby
r3dx

I sent out five orders yesterday:

jennb
asdfjkl36/sarahnicole
DelKey
suby4me
nintheking

What a DOWNERRRRR

You can run a group buy in your copious amounts of spare time. :P

Give me some time to recoup and we'll see what happens. Plus the majority of people haven't received theirs yet. Perhaps they might not like it.

Offline Input Nirvana

Ahhhh ****
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:43:46 by Input Nirvana »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Ok, so the international stuff has been going slower than planned. I have to manually enter in a lot of things. I have to get up early tomorrow so I'm just printing off the shipping labels for the rest of the USA orders and dropping them off at the PO tomorrow.

The international orders will go out Monday.

Thanks for understanding all :D.

So these orders are being shipped out tomorrow:

stfu_navi
Binge
engicoder
CommonCurt
esko997
Autolyze
Lurch
TheBinary
Melvang
LastPilot

FWIW, I've got the Canadian addresses loaded into Stamps.com. I just need to load in the other international addresses over the weekend.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 August 2014, 22:39:45 by CPTBadAss »

Offline divito

FWIW, I've got the Canadian addresses loaded into Stamps.com. I just need to load in the other international addresses over the weekend.

Woo!
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
As promised, the rest of the orders are now packed and have shipping labels printed. They will be dropped off at the PO tomorrow.

elton5354
jolonnar
luisbg
quake4mhg
FrostyToast
Taylordcraig
divito
swill
madhias
LechnerDE
snoopy
Findecanor
Frenir
BunnyLake
HendyZone
bubuchacha251
yuktsi
jelly
strafe
BlueBar

I have a leftover S and M in the 2001 style. I believe I doubled someone's order by accident. But just in case, I'm going to wait 3 weeks to see if everyone got the correct order. If the orders are all ok, I will be selling them after.

Thanks everyone for being patient as I sorted out all the hiccups in this buy. I know there were a lot of excuses given on my end and I hope that the updates were helpful in alleviating any concerns.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 August 2014, 20:16:26 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks

Woo!

Yup, very awesome :D
Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder

What a DOWNERRRRR
Maybe someone else will continue the GH Shirt trend going if CPT doesn't feel up for it atm.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I think someone suggested to me that I run shirts quarterly? That might work out good for me.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
The more shirts the better.

Would love to get a basic GH logo tshirt like the ones made last year.

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More