Author Topic: Do you guys use a shipping company that has tracking?  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Kraksx

Do you guys use a shipping company that has tracking?
« on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 09:58:13 »
I ordered an item on Saturday so it shouldn't ship until today and I was wondering if I was going to get a tracking label. Also when I ordered this product I had to create an account because it was my first time ordering off the site but now when I go to log back in it says the account doesn't exist. Just wondering if that's normal or not.

Poker II

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
Re: Do you guys use a shipping company that has tracking?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 10:01:05 »
I've always gotten a tracking email from them, just keep an eye on your inbox. If memory serves, they use Fedex for shipping on most orders.
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 July 2014, 10:02:38 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 11:40:02 »
I've always gotten a tracking email from them, just keep an eye on your inbox. If memory serves, they use Fedex for shipping on most orders.

Alright, awesome.
Thanks!

Poker II

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:42:53 »
Depending on what you order, we will ship your package via FedEx or USPS. Both will send automated messages to you. If it's FedEx, it'll be emailed from FedEx. If it's USPS, it'll be emailed for USPS/Stamps. 99% of the time these emails go to your spam/junk folder(s). So if you you have anything by this evening, check in there.

You do not have to create an account. You can also check out as a guest. If you create an account, you can view your order history and any order in the future will have your billing/shipping info already entered into the correct spaces.
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 13:00:30 »
Depending on what you order, we will ship your package via FedEx or USPS. Both will send automated messages to you. If it's FedEx, it'll be emailed from FedEx. If it's USPS, it'll be emailed for USPS/Stamps. 99% of the time these emails go to your spam/junk folder(s). So if you you have anything by this evening, check in there.

You do not have to create an account. You can also check out as a guest. If you create an account, you can view your order history and any order in the future will have your billing/shipping info already entered into the correct spaces.

Sounds good, thank you so much for the quick reply!

Poker II