Author Topic: Hello from north of 60!  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Hundrakia

Hello from north of 60!
« on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:43:44 »
Good day, I've been lurking these forums for some time now! I felt it was time to join.

I love the insights I've been able to glean, and I hope that in return I may impart my wisdoms to anyone who would benefit.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Hello from north of 60!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:56:24 »
Yet another Canadian brother! And from the NWT as well, interesting!
I hope that shipping isn't too horrible for you, I know that even though I am practically rubbing against the border of the US, I get awfully slow and expensive shipping.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 23:14:08 »
It is what it is, most companies won't even ship to me seeing as we have a PO Box. I've found that sites like NCIX ship up here with the least amount of hassle, since they are based in Canada :D
Massdrop didn't seem to bothered to ship up to me, either now that I think of it.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 23:19:29 »
It is what it is, most companies won't even ship to me seeing as we have a PO Box. I've found that sites like NCIX ship up here with the least amount of hassle, since they are based in Canada :D
Massdrop didn't seem to bothered to ship up to me, either now that I think of it.

Quite a shame. Maybe I could proxy some stuff to you since I get slightly less bull**** shipping.
Admittedly I have never shipped a package to anyone in my life ever.  :))
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 01:05:00 »
Well, I'm in a slight holding pattern until the end of the summer, we're moving south to Alberta where shipping should be a non-issue!

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 08:07:23 »
yo homeboi
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****