Author Topic: Hoffman's Giveaway #1  (Read 13637 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Hoffman's Giveaway #1
« on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:49:36 »
Hello all!  This is the first of a couple giveaways I will be hosting.  I have been thinking of a way to give back to the community for the last few days (KeyCon really got me amped about this - you guys are all such awesome people), and settled on doing a series of giveaways, beginning now.  If anyone was around last summer, bunnylake did a pretty neat giveaway where he offered to purchase any item for someone, either from the classifieds or from a vendor on GH.  (link here)  I was selected as a winner from that giveaway, and that was amazing, so I want to pass along that joy now that I'm out of school and a little better off financially.

I'm doing something very similar (okay basically the same thing) right now.  Post a response telling me first what you'd like to purchase (and a link), and then a reason why you want this item.  I will be picking the winner, it will not be random - so a good story will help you here, though it is not required. 

There are no limits to who can enter, but again I am picking the winner, so if you look really suspicious I may not pick you.  Apologies in advance if that suspicion is unfounded.  :/   This is not meant to discourage newer members, so please join in if you'd like.  :)

Please limit the dollar value to $100 or under.  This does not mean that you should max out the value for the sake of the giveaway, but rather is intended to give some guidelines so as to keep it a little more organized and orderly.

If I think of other rules and guidelines I will post them below in edits.  For now though, it is rather free form and open to interpretation.  If you want to get some ideas for things that work well, you can see my post from bunny's thread.  ;)  (straight copying that won't be so awesome though  :P  )

Go go go!

Offline awong

• ★★★★★★★★★★★★
Re: Hoffman's Giveaway #1
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:52:23 »
I like giveaway.

I want a carry case for my keyboard because I do not have case. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56253.0

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:53:15 »
Great giveaway, very generous of you!

I was actually just thinking to buy this as a sort of "Happy Wednesday" gift to myself.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Hoffman's Giveaway #1
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:54:21 »
i'd like to purchase a hug and positivity

:-*
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:55:22 »
I'm still looking for a new house, what's your budget?

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:55:42 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:56:22 »
Please limit the dollar value to $100 or under.

:confused:

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:59:12 »

I think you could source a few of these for Ray and stay under budget...

(Great giveaway :) nothing I want myself atm though)
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:04:50 »
Funny you should post this up as I have been trying to figure out a way to get a new case for my Pure.  The TEX CNC acrylic case just popped back up on Massdrop and I was kicking myself for not getting in on it the first time around.  I keep seeing pictures of it posted around and I think it looks awesome!  I originally wanted to get an aluminum case to replace the ridiculously flimsy stocker, but those have always been way out of my budget.  Starting back in January, me and my Wife started doing the Ramsey Budget which results in me getting $20/month to spend on myself (note that even getting a cup of coffee comes from this funding).  Needless to say, I will not be able to get in on the current drop which ends in six days. 

It would be super awesome of you to get this for me. 

Link for ease  ;)
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/tex-acrylic-cnc-keyboard-case?mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Mechanical%20Keyboards%207-16&utm_campaign=Product%20Announcement%202014-07-16
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:05:28 »
I want some NB 574s because I need some shoes that aren't white. Or Adidas.

My boss commented about how I only own 1 pair of shoes and I noticed that he's basically right.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:07:13 »
This, so I can kick your ass at keycon mw. http://shop.kendamausa.com/collections/kenusa/products/limited-edition-cherry-animal-series-colin-sander-green

I was going to post something for me but....I rather like this post LOL.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:11:33 »
Anything in Fengs Ti GB round 3...

That would be sweet!
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:13:25 »

Reading.....what is it good for.......

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:22:36 »
good guy hoffman sir

Offline Belfong

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:35:22 »
Congrats on being out of school! It must felt really good.. And what a generous giveaway! :thumb:

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
Hoffman's Giveaway #1
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:02:10 »
edit no 2;
would be great if i could get a ansi 125 plate here , i wanted a rgby set previously, but i realised that it was in 1.5units :(

sorry for the change in what i want (not sure if this goes against the rules :<)

edit; thank you for being such a great guy, even though i don't know you and it seems like you're being such a nice person by wanting to give back to this community.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 August 2014, 07:40:27 by frosty »

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:45:29 »
wow thanks for doing this giveaway hoffman!
Hmmm I guess I would really like to get my first BroBot V2 in mx, it would be a first artisan keycap for me since I joined geekhack just under a year ago. If possible in blue or purple tones =D
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 13:12:50 »
Cool giveaway. The only thing that I'm currently interested in getting (at least that its under 100$) is some alps boards. This one (Pace Adjustable Keyboard) specifically caught my eye. After trying out so many Alps boards at keycon, I would love to have some more. Thanks for doing this Hoffman. ;D

Offline Enigma

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 13:36:46 »
This is a phenomenal Giveaway, thanks Hoffman!
I am a new member (long time lurker) so I can understand if there are some trust issues.  :)

I'd been dying to own a mechanical keyboard for a long time, but living in South Africa and being a student means that the prices are all quite far out of my budget. I was (still mostly am) in a position to drop the equivalent of about $60 on a keyboard, and I really can't find anything for that price.

I was at a charity store a while back and I managed to find an old Chicony KB-5191 with MX Blues for $3. I wasn't expecting it to work and it didn't, but that doesn't matter. I ordered a Teensy from a reseller up in Johannesburg and went about breaking the tracks on the Chicony board and wiring up my own matrix (I don't have access to any cnc facilities for a plate, and I wanted to cut costs as much as possible.)

The Teensy was programmed with Hasu's firmware following matt3o's guide, and the keyboard worked with only a few problems caused by coding errors which I managed to sort out.

The entire project cost about $38. I'm using this keyboard right now and it types better than anything I've ever used before. The only thing I'm looking to get for it is a really nice set of keycaps.
Shipping to South Africa is expensive, and as far as I can tell there is not a single reseller in the entire country.

So my plea is for the DSA Dolch keyset:
http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/products/full-keysets/dsa-dolch-set-base-set-110-total-keys

Here's my keyboard, I think that it would look fantastic with the Dolch keyset, even if I have to do a bit of modding to the board to make it all work.
http://imgur.com/R5jJnlx,o2nyo0D,GPzZLBA,OyZ7C4Z,lEGuTLU#0

Sorry for the wall of text!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Hoffman's Giveaway #1
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 14:29:31 »
Thanks for doing this!  What a great idea!

I'm currently building carbon fiber keyboard base to go with my Beast titanium plate - it's a learning process and a labor of love (see link in my sig). I would love anything titanium to finish it off:  a keycap, a spacebar, anything.

Here's a spacebar in the classifieds.  I'm sure I could post a WTB as well.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43270
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:53:32 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 14:31:57 »
Wow awesome idea man! I am planning a giveaway for my one year in a few months too. :}

I have always wanted to try Buckling Spring! Never have had the chance. My dream Buckling Spring is an SSK but I would love to try a full size at the least, since SSKs are usually over priced.

Thanks buddy for the giveaway chance!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:12:21 »
Another epic giveaway, this community's generosity knows no bounds  :thumb:

Currently wanting a KBK V2 Mummy (mx) , but am having no luck

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:06:24 by tigersharkdude »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:25:37 »
O.o this seems very interesting.
I want that fancy project Ravello from Techkeys.
It seems like a fun little thing that I can mod with stuff like a battery or maybe even a solar panel as well
Coding for it would also seem fun!
If the board isn't out by the time you pick a winner and said winner happens to me, you can hire some cheap thugs to rough up oilermaker for me!  :p
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:34:35 »
Great giveaway!

Bad thing I'm too broke to plan to buy anything :)

Best luck to those who enter!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:42:34 »
Great thing you're doing here, Hoff. :D

I don't want anything, though. Good luck to the entrants.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:12:10 »
I don't have a link but all I want is 2 tactile gray switches to use as power reset for my custom project I am working on.

I may not have a link but at least its cheap.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:14:41 »
I don't have a link but all I want is 2 tactile gray switches to use as power reset for my custom project I am working on.

I'll send you 2 tactile greys, Melvang. Just PM me your address. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:15:57 »

I'll send you 2 tactile greys, Melvang. Just PM me your address. :)

Sending PM.  THanks jd
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Defect

• I collect keyboards and keyboard accessories
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 19:58:04 »
Not sure if it's still available but I really want that translucent blue cloud keycap

I bought maybe 6 transparent novelty caps from a user on GH but the USPS failed to deliver (or even attempt to deliver) them to me and I believe they are in transit on their way back to the seller.

I just wanted a trans blue cloud :(

Not pictured: KeyCool 84 [MX Red] | Focus 2001 [Complicated White Alps]
Endgame Board | Defect's Watermelon Board Build Doc

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:09:09 »
Hoff once again proving himself to be based mod

Nice giveaway  ;D :cool:

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:36:29 »
I recently switched out the switch and added leds to my Poker 2 but work has slowed down and it will be a while before I'm able to afford an alu 60% case.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:58:40 »
Nice giveaway Hoff! Good luck everyone!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:17:44 »
After purchasing a DataVac, a tiny wave of regret came my way and tickled my toes. I questioned my purchase, then asked myself some questions. Do I really need this? What do I actually need to be fruitful in this hobby? Why do I want everything I see here? The regret left me once I rationalized my DataVac purchase by figuring out a couple uses for it other than cleaning keyboards, like drying my hair and catching flies.

But the questions stayed, haunting me from the aether. I needed answers more than I needed more coffee, quick. So I went digging and came up with nothing. Sure, I need a bunch of switches and Krytox lube for a future project, but I don't really need them. Some agonizing moments later, I asked you (Hoffman) these question and your (his) answers gave me more clarity: I need The_Beast's switch tool, and the rest I can pick up when the time comes. "Come back another day, ghosts," I said. "No," they said. I knocked myself out, my mind exhausted from thoughts.

But now is today, and I have answers! I need a keyboard brush from techkeys! I've taken so many pictures of my keyboards for both work and pleasure, and most of them have never faced the public eye because of all the dust blemishes. I would like my request to be taken into consideration: one keyboard brush (http://techkeys.us/collections/accessories/products/keyboard-brush).

And for those who think my DataVac would fix that problem anyway, I just realized this myself after finishing 90% of the post. And this post was a lot of work. So I can't just delete it. This post is my labor of love. And maybe there're some things a nice brush can do that a duster can't, RIGHT?

edit: I hope more people enter!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:23:37 by clacktalk »
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Harrowed

• My wallet has been hacked
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:31:38 »
At first I wasn't going to participate because I had achieved zen state of not desiring nothing apart of more sunny days accompanied with my best friends. Then I stumbled into your kendama thread my dear Hoff and of course I got lured into wanting one too. So I think that it's only fair that you cure me from this illness you've caused and buy me a kendama so I can return to spend my summer days relaxing with my friends (and my new kendama!)

http://www.kendama-world.com/keyaki-hardwood-kendama.html

;D

(Thank you Hoff for holding this giveaway! I'm starting to feel more and more welcome in the warmness of this community. Good luck everyone!)
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:36:05 by Harrowed »

Ergodox MX Blues | Rosewill RK-9000

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:16:57 »
This is an awesome idea. Thanks for being so generous.

I would love a wrist rest from Noko. Such beautiful work there. 

I don't really want you to buy it for me though. I will get one at some point.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:18:06 »

Haha. Ya I have renos to be done as well. Do you do hardwood? :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:27:46 »

LOL, why post it here then??  :P  This is hilarious.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:41:25 »

Cause I wanted to see what others post but I have to post to get tapatalk to follow it. 

I was 1/2 through writing that and realized that I didn't want to win and was too lazy to remove it (on my phone). My bad... :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:54:55 »

Cause I wanted to see what others post but I have to post to get tapatalk to follow it. 

I was 1/2 through writing that and realized that I didn't want to win and was too lazy to remove it (on my phone). My bad... :P

Haha, no, I'm not mad obviously, I just thought it was funny.  xD  That makes sense though, I understand now.   :-*

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:55:15 »
Hoff, will you buy me love?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:56:50 »

Offline User Was Banned

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:22:32 »
I just really want a skelebro. Have any of those?

edit: in return, you have my axe.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:24:59 by User Was Banned »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:33:19 »
I just really want a skelebro. Have any of those?

edit: in return, you have my axe.

I think you mean a Reaper?  (The Bro Caps cap, right?)  Regardless, I don't think anyone is selling one...

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:10:37 »
nice one Hoff!!!

send me your address enigma,  I got you homie.

Hoff is a bro,  no doubt. always willing to help out. sorry about the hi jack :))
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:43:59 by ApocalypseMaow »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:32:15 »
nice one Hoff!!!

send me your address enigma,  I got you home.

WOW, too kind!!   :-*   That's amazing.

Well, I guess that only helps your chances, everyone else!!   :))

By the way, I don't have an official end date for this, but I have an end date in mind.  I may do a few incremental purchases from this thread, ending on my next pay day.  :)  So I'll keep you guys updated as I go.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:47:17 »
I would like an opportunity in the future to obtain a Brocap someday. Unfortunately I still haven't gotten into a sale yet, but I am patient!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:47:46 »
I would like an opportunity in the future to obtain a Brocap someday. Unfortunately I still haven't gotten into a sale yet, but I am patient!

Well, you were looking for one of my caps.  PM me your shipping info and I'll get one to you.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:25:49 »
I would really love a 60% wooden wrist rest from The_Beast but I don't know if he's doing much of them any more. Would love to get one of those to jazz up my desk a bit :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:28:18 »
I would really love a 60% wooden wrist rest from The_Beast but I don't know if he's doing much of them any more. Would love to get one of those to jazz up my desk a bit :)

They're not too hard to make.  I've made more than a few and Tigersharkdude has as well.  Since he seems to have more time than me, I could provide him with the wood for one if I don't have the time to make one.  If you win, I can always do one at cost for you.

I may actually have an extra lying around.  If I do, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:34:14 »

They're not too hard to make.  I've made more than a few and Tigersharkdude has as well.  Since he seems to have more time than me, I could provide him with the wood for one if I don't have the time to make one.  If you win, I can always do one at cost for you.

I may actually have an extra lying around.  If I do, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

<3

If you have a spare one, that would be amazing. I've just seen your thread and they look amazing too. OMFG dat red.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin