Author Topic: Malaysian air flight shot down over Ukraine  (Read 6109 times)

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
Re: Malaysian air flight shot down over Ukraine
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 08:42:45 »
What the heck is wrong with people, I need a bunker with a lifetime supply of SPAM, Putin needs a hobby to distract him from nation building, why can't we all just get along?
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 10:42:37 »
There will be no consequences. The perpetrators (the guys behind their puppets) are way too powerful.

At most future flights will avoid.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline dantan

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:06:17 »
What the heck is wrong with people, I need a bunker with a lifetime supply of SPAM, Putin needs a hobby to distract him from nation building, why can't we all just get along?

Lifetime supply of SPAM sounds terrible. I already get more spam in one day than I want to read for a lifetime.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 17:14:39 »

Lifetime supply of SPAM sounds terrible. I already get more spam in one day than I want to read for a lifetime.

I hope you're not casting aspersions on certain GH members :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 03:34:00 »
When I read that MH17's blackbox was found and sent to the Russians for investigation

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline iri

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 03:49:26 »
71802-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 04:12:35 »

Offline redskull

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 23:45:33 »
the blackbox is going to the Malaysian side.

Offline iri

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:38:20 »
Europe has turned into Putin's play toy.  And he might be the world's most powerful troll.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 06:39:45 »
Europe has turned into Putin's play toy.  And he might be the world's most powerful troll.

Aren't trolls usually big, lumbering muscle creatures without much brains?

Putin's more of a gnome in statue.

Or a goblin, since goblins are small and vicious and cunning.

I would definitely not call Putin a lumbering brainless creature. In fact trolls are pretty uncommon among world politicians (hate to call them world leaders).
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.