Author Topic: ClickClack Candy Corn Skull Topre  (Read 8255 times)

Offline Belfong

ClickClack Candy Corn Skull Topre
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 19:48:49 »
Un.believe.able!
If naasfu sells his yellow, he could make more money! Is clack the new gold?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: ClickClack Candy Corn Skull Topre
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 20:11:31 »
WASD translucent green for $355. Someone must be super rich.

They don't even have a unique design, shape, texture, etc like the trademark skulls.

DOES NOT COMPUTE
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 20:56:00 »

Yeah I think I offered the one person here who has candy corn wasd $350 a while back and they didn't budge. They won't get the offer again from me though. I don't pay over retail for clacks anymore. Surprised a trans Single color is that expensive.. Wow.

Offline osi

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:02:18 »
Clacks are the new bitcoin

Offline Sniping

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 18:29:18 »
Clacks are the new bitcoin

sorry but no

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 03:54:17 »

Yeah I think I offered the one person here who has candy corn wasd $350 a while back and they didn't budge. They won't get the offer again from me though. I don't pay over retail for clacks anymore. Surprised a trans Single color is that expensive.. Wow.

A trans single color skull is more expensive than a candy corn skull.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 04:24:08 »

Lol yes I know clack prices.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 July 2014, 04:29:12 by dustinhxc »

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 05:00:50 »
Selling for more than the most recent keyboard that I bought.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 05:21:29 »

Nothing unusual there!  My most expensive keyboard was just over half the current bid.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 06:20:31 »

Nothing unusual there!  My most expensive keyboard was just over half the current bid.

True, it is hardly anything to be surprised about. Still though, every time when I see a keycap being sold for over a $100, I am amazed.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 20:23:37 »

Lol yes I know clack prices.

Of course you know! I've seen you buying dem candycorns! You had 6 I think, at one point?  :thumb:

I've seen the candy corn WASD before, but I've never seen the trans WASD (7bit has the ice translucent ones right?). So I think this should probably be the reason why it's so expensive..

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink