Author Topic: Gumby Blockhead Keycaps  (Read 5348 times)

Offline TBone

Gumby Blockhead Keycaps
« on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:18:54 »
I was just thinking it would be the coolest thing ever if someone made some G and J Blockhead keys (from Gumby). I was a huge Gumby fan growing up (even though I was a little late, born in 94), and always love watching the movie still...even though it's a little strange, but that's what makes Gumby so awesome. Just wondering if anyone thinks it's possible (not sure what could be done with artisan caps).

I was thinking even just the colors in the font in a Cherry profile would be cool for any key cap layout, or the full heads with faces on the F row would be even cooler, with their faces like this or something

What do you guys think?  :)

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
Re: Gumby Blockhead Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:06:14 »
Good idea, seriously, but wasn't Gumby green? and had an orange/red horse?

I've never seen these two characters in your picture but they are cool looking, also really look like Gumby. I tought he had some kind of triangular flat head tough in my souvenirs?? :?
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline TBone

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:52:56 »

I've never seen these two characters in your picture but they are cool looking, also really look like Gumby. I tought he had some kind of triangular flat head tough in my souvenirs?? :?

The block heads were the protagonists in Gumby, always doing things to mess with Gumby, the green guy!

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 10:25:52 »

The block heads were the protagonists in Gumby, always doing things to mess with Gumby, the green guy!

haha ok good, never seen the show, only had some action figures.

When i was a kid we were too poor to afford a tv lol.
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline vaporishfox

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 13:30:06 »
I was just thinking it would be the coolest thing ever if someone made some G and J Blockhead keys (from Gumby). I was a huge Gumby fan growing up (even though I was a little late, born in 94), and always love watching the movie still...even though it's a little strange, but that's what makes Gumby so awesome. Just wondering if anyone thinks it's possible (not sure what could be done with artisan caps).

I was thinking even just the colors in the font in a Cherry profile would be cool for any key cap layout, or the full heads with faces on the F row would be even cooler, with their faces like this or something
Show Image

What do you guys think?  :)

Blockheads!! Gumby was sweet and a big part of my childhood, I like this idea  :D

Offline ShawnMeg

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 06:09:23 »
That would be awesome.  I grew up on Gumby.  There should also be some Prickle keycaps in yellow.

IBM Model F122 X 2 internal Soarer's || IBM Model M122 internal Soarer's || AEK II SKCM Salmon ALPS external adb_usb converter ||  AEK M0115 SKCM Orange ALPS click mod external adb_usb converter || AEK M0115 SKCM Salmon ALPS external adb_usb converter ||

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 11:34:12 »
I would love a pokey keycap lol
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 12:33:02 »
I like the idea of anything Gumby-Keyboard related. :thumb:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar