Author Topic: [SOLD] - Assembled ErgoDox (acrylic case, PBT DCS caps, MX Clears) - $270 [SOLD]  (Read 856 times)

Offline physicsmajor

• Trade Count: (0)
I purchased and assembled this unit when I had a bout of RSI and thought I'd never be able to type on a normal board again. Turned out just taking a break allowed me to go back to my traditional style board without pain, so I lost my motivation to get used to the layout of the ErgoDox. It was carefully assembled using a Hakko soldering station and Kester 44 solder, and is fully tested. It's a great board, I'm just not using it.

Selling for barely over my cost, $270 [now sold] (plus applicable PayPal fees) shipped to your door in the continental USA.

I also have a packet of Korean 55g springs I can toss in free of charge, so the buyer can convert the switches to ergo clears if they so desire. I originally intended to do this, but ended up liking the stock springs.

(Macro shots of the back of the board are not tagged because doing so hosed the exposure of the photos. Just showing off my soldering work.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 23:29:29 by physicsmajor »

Offline awefawef

Re: FS - Assembled ErgoDox (acrylic case, PBT DCS caps, MX Clears) - $270
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 18:56:13 »
If it's still for sale, I'll gladly buy (check PMs).

Offline physicsmajor

Sold pending funds to awefawef.

Offline physicsmajor

Sold to awefawef!