Author Topic: [GB] Nuclear Data Green SA Row 3 - The long awaited keycap set.  (Read 255505 times)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Re: [GB] Nuclear Data Green SA Row 3 - LIVE ON PMK NOW!
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 13:54:41 »
Received an e-mail from Melissa stating that I had to re-order the radioactive kit since they had to re-add it as a child element.

I immediately did that and and shipping was only $0.10 for that kit.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 13:56:02 »
buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Offline Data

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 13:57:44 »
This sucks but I wanted to contribute, so here it is anyway.

Off to re-order my Radioactive Kit.

Offline kalrand

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:17:18 »
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how to get a tab key for my JD40, and realized there are tons of cheap blanks!

One question, did relegendable keys get dropped?  Then again I don't really know how I'd print on clear legends...
My 122 key Model M was born on July 25th, 1988.

Offline Mr. Perfect

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:23:37 »
One question, did relegendable keys get dropped?  Then again I don't really know how I'd print on clear legends...

You just print out a tiny square of paper and put it under the clear top.

Oh hey, check this out. SP added a little bonus to the group buy.

Quote from: Signature Plastics
**Special Note for this Set: At Pimp my Keyboard we recognize the role Geek Hack plays in our ability to bring your incredible keyboard designs to life. To help maintain the platform we will donate 3% once the Nuclear Data base set reaches 100 total sales. Please join us in giving back to the online community.** - See more at: http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/nuclear-data-green-old-skool-sa-row-3-keycaps/#sthash.bVdBZ7Ks.dpuf
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:26:15 by Mr. Perfect »
Mr. Perfect - A name fraught with peril.

G80-8113HRBUS MX Clears, FC200R MX Clears, RK-9000v2 MX Blues.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:30:11 »
the nuclear kit is still listed under my purchases. so not sure if I have to reorder or not. I also got the mail from melissa. I already paid everything and dont wanna pay twice for it

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:35:38 »
Ordered!  :D Hope the extra sets planned come to fruition. Would love to rock some sculpted SA on my KBT Pure. IMHO 60% boards really suit terminal style sets due to the similarity in size.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:38:01 »
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how to get a tab key for my JD40, and realized there are tons of cheap blanks!

They got dropped due to lack of expressed interest.

the nuclear kit is still listed under my purchases. so not sure if I have to reorder or not. I also got the mail from melissa. I already paid everything and dont wanna pay twice for it

Reply to the e-mail and see if they can work something out.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline nilpt

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:24:48 »
Just submitted an order for a blank TKL  :)
Where are the blank home indicator keys?
Can I have homing dot and deep dish?
IBM 1391410 / Qume terminal keyboard (teensy 2++)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 18:22:49 »

I imagine we could add blank 1x deep dish 'caps.  No dots in SA.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 18:30:39 »

I imagine we could add blank 1x deep dish 'caps.  No dots in SA.

- Ron | samwisekoi

They actually do exist, and are designed for the number pad. I wasn't aware of that until recently, but I personally wouldn't choose those for home row homing keys.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 19:19:59 »
I may have been mistaken, but I thought there were not.

Regardless, I have asked that 1x deep disk homing key blanks be added as a new child.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 19:41:50 »
This sucks but I wanted to contribute, so here it is anyway.

Show Image

Off to re-order my Radioactive Kit.

I'm with him, ordered 4 of everything here.

Damn these look so good but the real value here is the full BASE kit that gives you nearly everything to fill approximately 80% of Cherry keyboards out there.

Nice one here Sam & Matt3o, you've done real good with this SA profile set that it's so desirable to look at and use.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #113 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 20:40:46 »
6.2 Unit SB   $4 each (AKA 6.25x or "Universal" spacebar)

Why not just say 6.25? Kind of confusing as there is 2.25 unit keys where the 5 is included.

Also will double check myself but for Ergodox you would need 1u, 1.5u and 2u blank keys?

Offline nomaded

« Reply #114 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 20:45:46 »
Also will double check myself but for Ergodox you would need 1u, 1.5u and 2u blank keys?

Yes. For a full set of ErgoDox keys, you need 20x 1u, 12x 1.5u, and 4x 2u.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline GSimon

« Reply #115 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 20:51:31 »
Yes. For a full set of ErgoDox keys, you need 20x 1u, 12x 1.5u, and 4x 2u.

Thanks! on the fence about getting the Base kit but will likely pick these up regardless.

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #116 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 21:47:19 »
would it be cheaper to buy the blanks on this buy or wait for matt3o's midnight ergodox child buy?

Offline Mr. Perfect

« Reply #117 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 22:19:40 »
the real value here is the full BASE kit that gives you nearly everything to fill approximately 80% of Cherry keyboards out there.

Nice one here Sam & Matt3o, you've done real good with this SA profile set that it's so desirable to look at and use.

I'll second that. With most GBs you have to buy a bunch of little sub-sets to get one keyboard covered, so naturally none of the sub-sets sell enough to get quantity pricing. It's cheaper to buy a Nuclear Data base set then it is to buy all the little sub-sets you need from other GBs! Well done, this is quantity pricing done right! :thumb:

Offline RED-404

« Reply #118 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 00:20:11 »
Total $116.75 Why did you do this to me & my poor little wallet?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 00:31:22 »
Why did you do this to me & my poor little wallet?

You do know that your wallet has to become more accommodating for the BIG group buys here on Geekhack  8) .

Just like a woman she shall know how it feels to be filled to bursting point with all of these magnificent GB's being thrust into her  :thumb: .  Just convince your wallet to enjoy the size and strength of this Group Buy because she'll need about a week to recover before the next GB session.

Offline nomaded

« Reply #120 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 01:01:44 »
the real value here is the full BASE kit that gives you nearly everything to fill approximately 80% of Cherry keyboards out there.

I'll second that. With most GBs you have to buy a bunch of little sub-sets to get one keyboard covered, so naturally none of the sub-sets sell enough to get quantity pricing. It's cheaper to buy a Nuclear Data base set then it is to buy all the little sub-sets you need from other GBs! Well done, this is quantity pricing done right! :thumb:

I'll third that. Most group buys seem to completely ignore the modifiers needed for the ErgoDox. Or if an ErgoDox sub-kit is offered, it's nowhere near the MOQ needed. Because the numbers are nowhere near the MOQ needed, no one buys the sub-kit. It's a vicious cycle.

I love how we can order individual blanks. This way anyone can order any number of blanks, not just an ErgoDox-specific sub-kit. Offering individual blanks seems like the best way to go for future GBs.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 01:15:25 »
individual blanks should be available by default on every PMK group buy :)

also, it is pretty clear the importance of the main GB sub-forum for the success of the set. I hope from now on we could post the GBs here.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 03:07:11 »
also, it is pretty clear the importance of the main GB sub-forum for the success of the set. I hope from now on we could post the GBs here.

You bet, keep it all in this section on Geekhack and you can't go wrong in any way  :thumb:

Everyone will know what's going on with this Group Buy with every day that passes, can't wait for these to get made soon.

Offline nilpt

« Reply #123 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 03:18:49 »
I may have been mistaken, but I thought there were not.

Regardless, I have asked that 1x deep disk homing key blanks be added as a new child.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #124 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:16:34 »
As of now, 21 base sets were purchased in a <24 hour period.  Very good for a first day!

Thank very much.  Experience pays off, I think.  In particular the Retro DSA GB where there wasn't just a keyboard set as you would get from, e.g. Imsto.  This was an attempt to improve on that AND make the set more accessible.

Thinking about that after the first day of the group buy, I realized that the base set is so good from a cost/value perspective that instead of buying a base set for my keyboard plus a numpad kit, I could just buy two base kits.  Then I could do a 104 with the first kit, the numpad AND a second TKL keyboard.

I'll third that. Most group buys seem to completely ignore the modifiers needed for the ErgoDox. Or if an ErgoDox sub-kit is offered, it's nowhere near the MOQ needed. Because the numbers are nowhere near the MOQ needed, no one buys the sub-kit. It's a vicious cycle.

I love how we can order individual blanks. This way anyone can order any number of blanks, not just an ErgoDox-specific sub-kit. Offering individual blanks seems like the best way to go for future GBs.

It was clear from filling orders for blank Retro DSA keycaps that people were using them for all kinds of reasons, not just ErgoDox builds.  SA/R3 and DSA profiles are easier to sell as blanks because of the common profile.  DCS and multi-row SA would be much harder and more expensive. 

However, without a fulfillment service like SP is providing via PMK, there would be no way to offer so many individual keycaps and remain sane.

But as Elrick noted above, the big story is the value in the base kit.

TL;DR For $69 you can cover almost any keyboard with a Nuclear Data Base Kit.  Everyone should sign up for one or more base kits.

CLICK TO BUY

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Roark17

« Reply #125 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 10:02:20 »
As a physical chemist who's favorite color is green, I gotta say these are the sickest caps I've seen.  My only wish is that the yellow caps in the radioactive set had black legends.  I'm entirely new to the keyboard scene though and I've never participated in a GB before.  Someone give me the push I need to order these.  ;)
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (ETA 8/15)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 10:08:02 »
As a physical chemist who's favorite color is green, I gotta say these are the sickest caps I've seen.  My only wish is that the yellow caps in the radioactive set had black legends.  I'm entirely new to the keyboard scene though and I've never participated in a GB before.  Someone give me the push I need to order these.  ;)

Order them.

Offline Data

« Reply #127 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 10:12:50 »

Order them.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 10:18:55 »

You've picked a really sold group buy to join. Samwisekoi and matt3o are very well respected and veterans of previous group buys. IMHO you couldn't have picked a better group buy to join.

Go for it!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:35:25 »
Should we add Relegendable Keycaps? (With matching dark green (VV) bases and clear tops.)

1x Relegendable  (includes opaque bottom and a clear top)
10 pcs      $11 each
25 pcs      $5 each
50 pcs      $3 each
75 pcs      $2 each
250 pcs      $1 each

2x Relegendable (includes opaque bottom and a clear top)
Can be used horizontally or vertically; they are the same keycap in SA/R3 profile.
10 pcs      $12 each
25 pcs      $6 each
50 pcs      $4 each
75 pcs      $3 each
150 pcs      $2 each

Please reply if you'd order some of these.  If there is enough interest to hit an MOQ of 25 on both, I'll ask to have them added.

Thanks!

- Ron | samwisekoi
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:38:33 by samwisekoi »

Offline nilpt

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 14:04:19 »
No Relegendables for me, but I must suggest another missing blank option: "stepped caps lock".

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:18:54 »
I'm not a big fan of relegendables, but what would be very cool are some windowed 1x keys. I saw those in another sa groupbuy.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:30:27 »
I'm not a big fan of relegendables, but what would be very cool are some windowed 1x keys. I saw those in another sa groupbuy.

Ooooh, this would be very cool!  Also ideal for me would be windowed with pad printed legends for the locks, but I totally understand if that's simply not feasible.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:54:20 »
Relegendables would be cool.

Would like to have a WASD/QWER orange gamer pack, there aren't really any for SA profile keys on the marker other than the ones from the 23 Commando group buy

Offline kalrand

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 16:03:55 »
At those prices, I don't know if the relegendables make much sense unless we get orders for about 75 of them. I mean, I want them, but I don't want to pay $5 for them.

Also, do you know if the 2x keys are single stem or double (like a pos keyboard would use)?

I'd be down for a few windowed keys.
My 122 key Model M was born on July 25th, 1988.

Offline engicoder

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 16:18:16 »
A bit late to the party here, but was wondering why orange was chosen as the alternate color. Yellow seems to be the color most often associated with things nuclear.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 17:15:02 »
A bit late to the party here, but was wondering why orange was chosen as the alternate color. Yellow seems to be the color most often associated with things nuclear.

Picked for best color matching as an accent color.  Also, yellow works really poorly with white legends, and we really wanted to keep a nearly monochrome look.

At those prices, I don't know if the relegendables make much sense unless we get orders for about 75 of them. I mean, I want them, but I don't want to pay $5 for them.

Also, do you know if the 2x keys are single stem or double (like a pos keyboard would use)?

I'd be down for a few windowed keys.

I don't think the relegendables make sense, and I don't think they would hit good volumes.  Unless there is a groundswell of activists calling for their creation, I'm leaving them out.

FYI, SP has 5,000+ 1x SA/R3 relegendable keycaps in WA (WHITE) that will match the legends.

The 2x keycaps are three-stem for use on modern keyboards with stabilizers, NOT two-stem for use on dual-switch matrix keyboards.

Would like to have a WASD/QWER orange gamer pack, there aren't really any for SA profile keys on the marker other than the ones from the 23 Commando group buy

We decided for aesthetic reasons that we wanted almost no accent colors on this set.  The few in the Radioactive Kit were the maximum we wanted to include.  However, because this entire set is Row 3 profile, the deep dish orange arrow keycaps will fit in WASD/ESDF if desired.

Ooooh, this would be very cool!  Also ideal for me would be windowed with pad printed legends for the locks, but I totally understand if that's simply not feasible.

No Relegendables for me, but I must suggest another missing blank option: "stepped caps lock".

None of those are going to make the numbers to be included.  However, as with the relegendables, feel free to gather a mob and shout me down from that position!

In the meantime, please make sure you've ordered all the totally cheap and awesome Base Kits you could ever want!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 20:11:07 »
No orange GEEKHACK key in the Radioactive Kit?

Also is there a specific reason for a separate numpad kit when numpad is included in the base set?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Mr. Perfect

« Reply #138 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 20:13:32 »

Heh, yeah. I was considering getting 15 for the extra keys on my G80-8113, but those 15 caps would cost more then the base set. Sooo 25 cent blanks it is!

Offline GSimon

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 20:25:03 »
No orange GEEKHACK key in the Radioactive Kit?

Also is there a specific reason for a separate numpad kit when numpad is included in the base set?

Probably for those who don't want to buy the base set but would like to have just the Numpad. I did that with the Galaxy Set

I.M.O the Numpad shouldn't of been included in the base kit. Numpads always hit MOQ if the base kit does, and if it wasn't included the base kit would be cheaper and would get more orders. That's the one thing stopping me atm from getting the Base kit, I really don't need the Numpad.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #140 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 10:02:26 »
Quick update:  I just sent off a request for pricing on a variety of potential small additions in both Green (VV) and Orange (OAS).

More info when I have it.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 19:14:03 »
dat moneyloss....

Consider it an investment for the future of your Keyboard(s)  8) .

Offline Mr. Perfect

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 11:20:44 »
Quick update:  I just sent off a request for pricing on a variety of potential small additions in both Green (VV) and Orange (OAS).

More info when I have it.

- Ron | samwisekoi

That wouldn't happen to include an orange ISO activate, would it? ;D

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 11:36:43 »
That wouldn't happen to include an orange ISO activate, would it? ;D

No, it would not.

Adding (if there is interest:

Green blank stepped 1.75x keycap at $0.85 each (flat rate).

Orange blank 1x keycap at $0.35 each (flat rate).

Orange blank 2x keycap:
25 pcs   $2.50 each
50 pcs   $1.50 each
75 pcs   $1.25 each
100 pcs   $1.00 each
200 pcs   $0.75 each

Also, no one wanted the numpad, but there were some people who said they wanted to make full-size numeric top rows.  If that is true, we could drop the Keypad Kit and add the following 15-keycap Numbers Kit for $6.00 (flat rate):

Nuclear Data Numbers Kit

Is anyone interested in the new Numbers Kit for six bucks and/or any of the new blanks?

Please reply so I know if I should bother adding them to the group buy.

Thanks!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 12:06:39 »
I would be interested in orange 1x blanks and that numbers kit (that kit is awesome for international layouts or if you dont use the numrow like on ansi standard)

Offline Mr. Perfect

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 12:13:00 »
Aww, so the ISO boards don't get any orange enter? :(

I.M.O the Numpad shouldn't of been included in the base kit. Numpads always hit MOQ if the base kit does, and if it wasn't included the base kit would be cheaper and would get more orders. That's the one thing stopping me atm from getting the Base kit, I really don't need the Numpad.

You'd think it would be cheaper with a smaller base kit, but SP's quantity ordering don't work that way. Take the recently completed Galaxy Class kit for example; the base set(which has no numpad) cost $70 and the add-on numpad is an extra $24. Now, look at Nuclear Data; all of those keys combined are only $69, and drop to only $64 if it sells the same number of kits that Galaxy Class sold. The more we buy, the cheaper it is. :)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 12:18:19 »
Interested in the orange blanks and numbers kit

Offline Data

« Reply #148 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 12:41:58 »
Orange blanks!

Offline nilpt

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 12:45:37 »
Interested in:
- Green blank stepped 1.75x - offset not center stem.
- Orange blank 1x