Author Topic: [WTB] CM Storm  (Read 2067 times)

Offline cbot

[WTB] CM Storm
« on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:11:47 »
Made you look. Sorry for the betrayal (not actually buying a cm storm)!

What's up guys and gals? I'm new to the world of mechanical keyboards, looking to buy my first one soon.
How are you guys liking yours so far? Think it was worth the investment?
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:43:30 by cbot »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Re: [WTB] CM Storm
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:28:51 »
Hehe, probably not the best thread title.

Welcome to geekhack! XD

Offline cbot

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:39:29 »
Hehe, probably not the best thread title.

Welcome to geekhack! XD

I skimmed the rules real quick to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong here. Just an innocent joke. Thanks man!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:41:31 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Real WTB threads can only be created once you have at least 25 posts and been a member for at least 2 months.

A sense of humour is essential around here ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cbot

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:44:23 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Real WTB threads can only be created once you have at least 25 posts and been a member for at least 2 months.

Yup yup, thank you. I'll get to 25 posts or 2 months eventually lol then I will be posting.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:50:21 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Yup yup, thank you. I'll get to 25 posts or 2 months eventually lol then I will be posting.

Note that the limitation does not stop you from posting an an existing classifieds thread - just that you cannot create your own thread.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cbot

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 22:53:35 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Note that the limitation does not stop you from posting an an existing classifieds thread - just that you cannot create your own thread.

Yup, I realize this. I've already posted in a thread actually. Hopefully I'll get to the 25 post mark by next week, I'm trying to find myself a certain keycap lol

Offline cbot

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 09:58:44 »

Offline EpicSNES

• how do i keyboard
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 07:31:02 »
BWAHAHAHA. Great title.

Welcome

Filco Tenkeyless mx blue

Offline Remedy

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 10:26:32 »
Made you look. Sorry for the betrayal (not actually buying a cm storm)!

What's up guys and gals? I'm new to the world of mechanical keyboards, looking to buy my first one soon.
How are you guys liking yours so far? Think it was worth the investment?

I'm fairly new to the world of mechanical keyboards as well, but I have made some recent purchases and haven't regretted them. 

I've been lurking on here for awhile now and there is a lot of very useful information as well as many helpful experienced users.  I would highly recommend that you exploit both of these resources before making a purchase. 

Have you considered what form factor would be best suited to your needs?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 10:29:11 »
MOD NOTE: Welcome to Geekhack! :thumb:

P.S. I was going to drop that in the OP but some people may not have gotten the joke. :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 04:39:02 »
MOD NOTE: Welcome to Geekhack! :thumb:

P.S. I was going to drop that in the OP but some people may not have gotten the joke. :p

You could have said Bob made you do it, or that he hijacked your mod privileges for a few hours ;)