Author Topic: /r/Ripster subreddit slips, and falls headfirst into best banner ever seen!  (Read 3183 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Geekwacker responds with applause and flowers:

72993-0

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Are you honored or horrified?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb

Both, and slightly aroused!

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
that subreddit style tries way too hard

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Every time you mention his name, his GH ghost lives a little longer ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Are we talking about Bob Dole?

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
GeekWhack....BWAHAHAHAHA!
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
salty
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
i don't get it.. what's happend  ??

The banner is noisyturtle's sig.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb

I am feeding my own ego with little bits of ego that is falling off of ripster. Delicious!

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Looks like ol' Ripster's got some problems there. Perhaps he should use Windows 98.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life

Both, and slightly aroused!

that's the best feeling  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

I think noisy is telling us he is really ripster :eek:

Offline Input Nirvana

I just buzzed on over to Reddit and saw a fraction of Rippys stuff. There is more than a handful of crazy, fun shizz going on over there, had no idea on what I was missing. Could kill some time cruising through it and have a reasonably high entertainment value. While I don't understand some of what I saw or want to take the time to get involved, would love to do some posting! If the various stats shown are true, the guy drives a certain type of traffic, fa sho.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
I just buzzed on over to Reddit and saw a fraction of Rippys stuff. There is more than a handful of crazy, fun shizz going on over there, had no idea on what I was missing. Could kill some time cruising through it and have a reasonably high entertainment value. While I don't understand some of what I saw or want to take the time to get involved, would love to do some posting! If the various stats shown are true, the guy drives a certain type of traffic, fa sho.

Its like the those tabloids you see in the checkout ailse of grocery stores, filled with false headlines and jabs at GH members

*ripster is our paparazzi
sell out and eat ass

Offline Input Nirvana

Its like the those tabloids you see in the checkout ailse of grocery stores, filled with false headlines and jabs at GH members

Wait, you mean that stuff isn't true? But it's on the internet!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Wait, you mean that stuff isn't true? But it's on the internet!

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
Butthurt still?
Although it does make me laugh with firstwolrdkeyboardproblems and that lonely F12 key  :p