Author Topic: Bro Caps Toxic Sale info  (Read 65475 times)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
Re: Bro Caps Toxic Sale info
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:29:55 »
I have an Army Man Green Topre V2 for a bro-less gentleman or lady who didn't make it into this sale. $0. Reply if you're interested and I'll pick someone a bit later tonight.

Please have a Topre board as well ;)
Legendary! You're a good bro to the bro-less! Good luck everyone, and thank you again [CTRL]ALT + Bro Caps!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:38:24 »
I have an Army Man Green Topre V2 for a bro-less gentleman or lady who didn't make it into this sale. $0. Reply if you're interested and I'll pick someone a bit later tonight.

Thanks for supporting the community so much + 1
You're so awesome.

Anyway, Congrates to all winners !! (include me HUEHUE)
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:42:45 by chaosstep »

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:45:37 »
I don't own a Topre keyboard right now so I'll let someone else win that.  :thumb:

Offline osman99

• follow the smoke to the riff filled land
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:45:41 »
I SHALL DEFEAT YOU ALL AT CS IN MY RAGE OF LOSING

tonight? 6pst?
I have my first day of school tomorrow can you wait till the weekend..? BUT THEN I WILL DEFEAT YOU...BWAHAHAHA

Offline osman99

« Reply #354 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:47:20 »

SUPER INTERESTED IN MY FIRST BRO! I need something to adorn a topre board... but I may just give it to my broless/clackless friend who has had 0 luck in the last 7 sales
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:00:18 by osman99 »

Offline salcan

« Reply #355 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:47:47 »

Hey, that's quite nice of you. The sadness of one botless bro will be lessened tonight.

Offline JaydrVernanda

« Reply #356 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 20:59:14 »

broless bum, reporting! my hhkb needs some prettifying.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #357 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:05:51 »
So who got the triforce MX?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #358 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:09:37 »
So who got the triforce MX?

The question on my mind as well. Wasn't a massive fan of the frog caps before, but damn those are nice.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #359 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:11:04 »
Yeah it was top to if my list! Still super stoked I got the  skull ribbit though!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline osman99

« Reply #360 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:12:16 »
Yeah it was top to if my list! Still super stoked I got the  skull ribbit though!
congrats! make sure to post pics bro!

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #361 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:13:05 »
 No Ribbits for me, but I got 2 out of my 4 top picks, so I ain't complaining.   Well ..... maybe a little bit    :)) :))

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #362 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:13:21 »
Same, I really wanted the triforce ribbit. I'm not disappointed though. There are so many of you who have been waiting far longer than I have to get a Bro.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #363 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:16:29 »
Someone sell me a topre ribbit :) I'm even playing Zelda right now(oracle of seasons). I can only finish if I get the triforce of courage on that frogs back!

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #364 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:30:41 »

Winner has been PM'd, and I'll let them reveal themselves if they want to ;). Thanks to everyone who partook and to everyone else for their kind words. For those who didn't win, I wish you the best of luck in the "Sorry you missed out, bro" sale!

Offline Alex92

« Reply #365 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:38:26 »
Someone sell me a topre ribbit :) I'm even playing Zelda right now(oracle of seasons). I can only finish if I get the triforce of courage on that frogs back!

It would have gone good with my keyboard :P ... I hope there's a chance it pops up in the "sorry you missed out bro" sale :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #366 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:42:26 »

It would have gone good with my keyboard :P ... I hope there's a chance it pops up in the "sorry you missed out bro" sale :)

Show Image

Would be beautiful on there!

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:43:04 »
Bah! Another miss for me. C'est la vie. My HHKB will stay close to stock for another day.

Offline dakuzo

« Reply #368 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:47:27 »
0/2 bummer
Digilog Realforce 87u - 45g - GMK Dolch
Leopold FC660C - JTK WoB
GoN Nerd Crystal TKL - 62g Mx Blacks - JTK PoW
Duck Octagon - Gateron Blacks - Miami Odessa R4

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:48:23 »
better luck next time I guess!

Offline beartung

« Reply #370 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:49:02 »

Winner has been PM'd, and I'll let them reveal themselves if they want to ;). Thanks to everyone who partook and to everyone else for their kind words. For those who didn't win, I wish you the best of luck in the "Sorry you missed out, bro" sale!

Missed again!! T_T
Looking for Topre Orangesicle CC & Topre Limoncello CC

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #371 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:54:20 »
Missed

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 21:59:20 »
At last there will be another sale for those who missed out

yeah we will be having a sorry you missed out bro sale, which will be open to anyone who entered this sale, but didnt get in, that will be coming soon

you guys are the best <3

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #373 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 22:00:09 »

Missed again.  :'(

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #374 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 23:29:46 »
Great success! My first brocap :D
I was in the process of powering down my phone and going to sleep, when I thought, man I might as well check before I close my eyes. To my surprise I was the "WINNAR"! Now I just need to figure out how to calm down so I can fall asleep -_-ZZZ

Thank you so much to riotonthebay for this opportunity :)

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline Auryon

« Reply #375 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 00:06:14 »
Great success! My first brocap :D
I was in the process of powering down my phone and going to sleep, when I thought, man I might as well check before I close my eyes. To my surprise I was the "WINNAR"! Now I just need to figure out how to calm down so I can fall asleep -_-ZZZ

Thank you so much to riotonthebay for this opportunity :)

Congrats! Wish I would have seen this sooner. Miss all the cool stuff working nights :p

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #376 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 03:34:17 »
Gratz to all the winners!

I wasn't lucky this time, but am already looking forward to the missed out sale  :thumb:

@ Bunny:

Maybe you can send automated mails to everyone who didn't get in next time as well? This way everybody can be sure he was out of luck for this particular sale. I kept refreshing my inbox and spam folders in hope of a delayed mail :p

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #377 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 04:38:02 »
I have a karambit fade and no I am not trading it :D

I am new to skins.....people really pay $400 for a knife skin? :eek:

yes, the same as I'd pay +200$ for 4 BroCaps... or +100$ for single metal / silver caps...

BTW. do those who don't win also get a mail telling them? (or do they just get left behind in the dark and nobody gives a single F about them?)
cause otherwise I'm not sure... (maybe the system failed or other situations...) plz?
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:05:59 by rioc »

Offline skrotnisse

« Reply #378 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:57:35 »

yes, the same as I'd pay +200$ for 4 BroCaps... or +100$ for single metal / silver caps...

BTW. do those who don't win also get a mail telling them? (or do they just get left behind in the dark and nobody gives a single F about them?)
cause otherwise I'm not sure... (maybe the system failed or other situations...) plz?

Hehe, yes you get a mail if you get in. If not, then there is nothing. NOTHING! A harsh terrifing Nothing! You are left to your own gloomy preoccupation of failing, which - if you had known in advance - you would avoid altogether. But signing up for the raffle is an intensification of life, a joyous event where the voice of conscience tells you that you are special, you will win this time. But, NO! You will not! 0/6 now, Brobots are made of fantasies, they only reveal the finitude of life. But they are lovely, oh so lovely.

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #379 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:58:19 »

I wasn't lucky this time, but am already looking forward to the missed out sale  :thumb:

@ Bunny:

Maybe you can send automated mails to everyone who didn't get in next time as well? This way everybody can be sure he was out of luck for this particular sale. I kept refreshing my inbox and spam folders in hope of a delayed mail :p
You did not need a Mail. You can see it at CTRL Alt....
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline tgujay

« Reply #380 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:59:52 »

That's a lot different... $200 in Bros gets you $200 worth of real physical items, whereas a knife skin gets you... epeen?
Gotta collect them all

Offline rioc

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:08:59 »

@ Bunny:

You did not need a Mail. You can see it at CTRL Alt....
(Attachment Link)

nice, thanks... had to search a little to get to that view, but at least now I know for sure... bad luck for me.
maybe next time... but next time I'll just pop all bros on my wishlist, no f-ing empathy with other people (enough of that! everyone who isn't me/myself can suck my extremities)... :P

Offline rioc

« Reply #382 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:14:30 »

That's a lot different... $200 in Bros gets you $200 worth of real physical items, whereas a knife skin gets you... epeen?

well, if you make a screenshot of the knife, print it out, it's magically become a physical item... (but I know what you mean...)
in essence, it's the worth the people associated with the thing (game / keyboards) who give it the worth... i.e. I never would buy a karambit for 400$ (ingame, IRL you can get one for 30bucks), but if I happen to get one in one of the crates, I'll sell it for 400$ and not only 100$... (since they are really rare)
if then someone happens to be willing to pay 400$ for it, because they feel it's worth that amount of money, that's fine with me...

people look at me strange when I tell them I've put over 2000$ worth of money into my keyboards, caps, etc., But it they buy clothing, or whatever (which they sometimes only wear once, and then it's out of fashion and gets trashed) for outragous prices, nobody gives a single F about that...

it's all perspective and preference ;)

Offline rioc

« Reply #383 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:18:18 »
I.... I got in...

I GOT IN!!!

I'm a bit late to the party, but that's okay  :p

Dark Noxious V2 & Noxious V2 in MX are heading my way  ;D

Thanks [CTRL]ALT & BroCaps for this! My first and second BB.

And then my girlfriend wants to know if you guys could comment on how i should cut my hair..
She told me to get a Miley Cyrus mohawk  :'(

the mohawk is karma... to balance you winning two bros ;)

PS: anyone who won more Bros than wanted: I'm happy to pay for your extra caps ;)
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:24:53 by rioc »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 08:47:27 »
still got a few unpaid invoices, everyone remember, you have 24 hours to pay from time of invoice, other wise your caps will go to someone else

you have been warned
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #385 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 08:51:26 »
still got a few unpaid invoices, everyone remember, you have 24 hours to pay from time of invoice, other wise your caps will go to someone else

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

You will receive an invoice to the PayPal email you provided during checkout
and you will have 48 hours to pay before your ticket is disqualified.

If its 24 hours, mine will have to go to someone else.. paycheck is deposited in the bank tomorrow morning (in 20ish hours). Please advise

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #386 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 08:57:07 »

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

If its 24 hours, mine will have to go to someone else.. paycheck is deposited in the bank tomorrow morning (in 20ish hours). Please advise

If you have an issue with the time frame and being able to pay, but can do so in a timely manner get in touch with BunnyLake via PM or a ticket on [CTRL]Alt.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #387 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 08:57:48 »

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

If you have an issue with the time frame and being able to pay, but can do so in a timely manner get in touch with BunnyLake via PM or a ticket on [CTRL]Alt.

Seems like a reasonable plan that I should have thought of.. still waking up!  Thanks :)`

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 09:15:50 »

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

Seems like a reasonable plan that I should have thought of.. still waking up!  Thanks :)`

If you can't cover it let me know I'd gladly help you out. :thumb:

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #389 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 09:19:12 »

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

If you can't cover it let me know I'd gladly help you out. :thumb:

I appreciate it!  Shouldn't be a problem to pay for it as long as I can pay tomorrow when the direct deposit hits the account ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #390 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 09:33:34 »

you have been warned

You've won some bros!

What happens next?

ive spoken to him

all is sorted guys, also we forgot to change the payment time in the email, but 24 hours was stated in the OP and  i also posted about it when invoices went out, sorry for any confusion caused

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #391 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 09:40:47 »
I'd like to have a chance to house any unpaid bros!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #392 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:04:05 »
I'd like to have a chance to house any unpaid bros!

Yea is this a thing? Somehow I completely missed out on the sale details and no one told me...  :-[  :'(
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #393 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:09:21 »
I guess any surplus bots will be re-raffled among everybody who didn't get anything in this sale?!

Or can we simply apply here for extras?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #394 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:11:10 »
right now, there is one unpaid order that hasnt spoken to me about needing more time, they have about 2 hours to pay, after that, itll be redrawn

for everyone who missed out

we will be holding a sorry you missed out bro sale shortly

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #395 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:12:00 »
right now, there is one unpaid order that hasnt spoken to me about needing more time, they have about 2 hours to pay, after that, itll be redrawn

for everyone who missed out

:)
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Xike

« Reply #396 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:13:22 »

Will that also operate on a 24-hour raffle, or will it be first-come first-serve?

EDIT: Also, are we talking hours or day(s)? I must be efficient with my F5-ing.  ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:15:56 by Xike »
Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 (Cherry MX Red)    KBC Poker II (Cherry MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #397 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:19:43 »

Will that also operate on a 24-hour raffle, or will it be first-come first-serve?

EDIT: Also, are we talking hours or day(s)? I must be efficient with my F5-ing.  ;D

all info will be announced closer to the time

but yes it will be raffle style again

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #398 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:28:34 »

Yay!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #399 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:37:30 »

all info will be announced closer to the time

but yes it will be raffle style again

aka stay close ;) :thumb:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar