Author Topic: Microsoft Windows how do you respond?  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Microsoft Windows how do you respond?
« on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 15:52:33 »
Mr. President,
This demands your immediate attention:

God bless windows 98!

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: Microsoft Windows how do you respond?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 15:54:09 »
*witty troll *****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline osi

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 16:09:55 »
I giggled

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 16:12:31 »

Offline dantan

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:15:56 »
It is better to have Internet Explorer permanently frozen.

Would you rather it worked and let in all kinds of bugs and trojans through its multiple security flaws?  :p

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:55:15 »
YOU NEED TO GET WINDOWS 98 RIGHT NOW. YOUR VISION OF THE WORLD IS BEING SKEWED AND WARPED BY CRAPPLE MACINTRASH COMPUTER PRODUCTS.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:52:57 »
How come there's no AOL icon?

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:58:50 »
Gotta say, I've been on quite a number of forums and never encountered a novelty account quite like microsoft windows.

You're doing God's work.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:01:14 »
How come there's no AOL icon?
it's behind the window he's got open
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:23:20 »
Gotta say, I've been on quite a number of forums and never encountered a novelty account quite like microsoft windows.

You're doing God's work.
[/quote
Wrong God clearly espouses the work of Apple ... Oh wait **** you are right.
I'm sorry

Apple is Satansoft.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:25:27 »

You're doing God's work.
[/quote
Wrong God clearly espouses the work of Apple ... Oh wait **** you are right.
I'm sorry

Apple is Satansoft.
gotta love dem quotes being done rightly

(quote fault intended beforehand)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 21:23:12 »
Indeed

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 23:05:47 »
YOU NEED TO GET WINDOWS 98 RIGHT NOW. YOUR VISION OF THE WORLD IS BEING SKEWED AND WARPED BY CRAPPLE MACINTRASH COMPUTER PRODUCTS.
Show Image

Mac? I still use windows man... Granted, it's 7 but it's windows  :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 02:06:22 »
Show Image

I'm  gonna be using windows 7 for the next 10+ years unless they make dx12 MS8 only

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:23:57 »
Show Image

I'm  gonna be using windows 7 for the next 10+ years unless they make dx12 MS8 only

YOU ARE MAKING A POOR DECISION. YOU SHOULD USE WINDOWS 98 INSTEAD OF WINDOWS 7.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:31:02 »
damnit
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:39:11 »
Show Image

Holy thread revive batman lol

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 16:28:28 »
Show Image

1 month is nothing. There have been multi-year necro bumps.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 16:36:20 »
Show Image

1 month is nothing. There have been multi-year necro bumps.
Really?
I've seen it on s2ki revive a 13 year old thread. But never here lol.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 16:39:56 »
IE 5 for Windows? Pfft. IE 5 for OS 9 was the hotness.

Offline CSCoder4ever

• If it clicks I dig it
    • my github
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 17:16:46 »
Internet Explorer anyways. lol.
Rosewill RK-9100; Poker II; Magicforce 68; Planck; WASDv2 TKL; Corsair k65; minivan; tada68;

*buntu - Debian - OpenBSD

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 05:46:07 »
Show Image

The real hilarious thing back in 1991 I was using a Power Mac with their OS 7 installed whilst everywhere else Windows 95 was used by office workers everywhere.  I actually liked OS 7 because you could do things that Windows couldn't which was color-syncing correctly with printers and Monitor screens hence what you saw on the screen was exactly what was printed (a first in the PC world).

Plus OS 7 was nearly bullet proof compared to how many blue screen crashes on any Win 95 or Win 98 installation.  Only when that arsehole "Jobsie" came back into Apple did I give up on ever owning another PC made by them.  For me the death of the Power Mac occurred when that moron was invited back and all we got from then on was pastel coloured sh1t masquerading as PCs.

So glad everything has worked out as it did because I could never go back to supporting Apple which has basically become a cheap-arse quality fashion statement instead of a PC manufacturer of quality goods.  I know the fan-boys still support them but really when you compare to current PC power and efficiency the gear produced now is far stronger than their current OS which is why they're now solely concentrating on iPhones and tablets.

Apple have lost the plot in the PC world hence eventually they will just slip away towards only making iPhones because that's the only real revenue available to them.  In the current Industry of Print and Graphics, most Design Houses have adopted standard PC setups which produce the same results as Power Macs and Apple know they've lost the race in that field.

Even Adobe Corporation which supported Apple since Photoshop in 1988 have given up fine tuning updates for any current Apple Installs.  They've now concentrated on fine-tuning all current Adobe Based Corporate Software for the PC Only, which has surprised me quite a bit.  Maybe they see it for themselves that Apple is indeed only a lame Unix-style OS running on a standard Intel setup, far easier to write actual software on an Intel PC running natively on that type of hardware.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 08:09:14 »
Only when that arsehole "Jobsie" came back and all we got from then on was pastel coloured sh1t masquerading as PCs. Apple has basically become a cheap-arse quality fashion statement. I know the fan-boys still support them [but] Apple have lost the plot.

In the current Industry of Print and Graphics Apple know they've lost the race in that field. Even Adobe Corporation now concentrate on fine-tuning all software for the PC Only. Maybe they see Apple is indeed only a lame Unix-style OS running on a standard Intel setup.

Who kicked your dog?  :p Not sure why you think they became 'cheap-arse' quality, when for years their products were reviewed as amongst the best in class hardware-wise, even if you didn't like the aesthetic. I do feel more a connection to the older Apple though, their newest desktop OS looks awful, and can agree their focus on the mobile market has impacted their desktop range.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 09:18:52 »
The real hilarious thing back in 1991 I was using a Power Mac with their OS 7 installed whilst everywhere else Windows 95 was used by office workers everywhere.
Your coworkers used Windows 95 four years before it was released? ;)

I remember in '95, when I visited a small tech fair. There was a guy with a Mac that had a digital camera attached. He took my picture and offered to put it on my 3.5" disk.
It was formatted for the Amiga, so he had to reformat it for DOS so that I could transfer it from the Mac to my Amiga.
Then he told me that his Mac could not do ANYTHING else at the same time as it was formatting the disk.
Oh, how I facepalmed right there ...  :rolleyes:

Only when that arsehole "Jobsie" came back into Apple did I give up on ever owning another PC made by them.  For me the death of the Power Mac occurred when that moron was invited back and all we got from then on was pastel coloured sh1t masquerading as PCs.
While the translucent pastel colour plastic was a crime against design... and against eyes and therefore a crime against humanity in general, you can't deny that it revitalised the Apple brand. Without it, Apple would probably have died.
AFAIK, the pastel Power Macs were also quite well designed on the inside, even though they looked like crap.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 18:51:53 »
The real hilarious thing back in 1991 I was using a Power Mac with their OS 7 installed whilst everywhere else Windows 95 was used by office workers everywhere.
Your coworkers used Windows 95 four years before it was released? ;)

No I presumed all the 'office workers' (I never liked working in any office) have used Windows Software (Dos, 95) because Gatesie aimed towards Business hence his products had greater uptake due to his vision.  Jobsie only concentrated on the elites ie, Graphics and Publishing trade because that far back in time there was no plan by Apple to provide Power Macs to home users.

Liked using the MacOS gui and it definitely operated as stated for long periods of time.  Never got use to seeing Gatesie's ugly 95 and 98 interface which still looks really bad.  I know he ripped off Apple's icons but he did it with such disdain and cheapness.  Over time Microsoft saw fit to refine their gui with Windows 7, which seems to have delivered a very workable OS compared to anything previously released (deliberately leaving out 8 as that's an ugly example of mobile phone cheapness).

Still miss the old MacOS which was quite pleasant to work with and use.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 21:46:26 »
IE 5 for Windows? Pfft. IE 5 for OS 9 was the hotness.

(Attachment Link)

I HAVE THAT RUNNING ON A COUPLE OF OLD G3 MACS, ALONG WITH MSIE5 ON A WINDOWS 3.1 BOX.