Author Topic: Diablo III or Reaper of Souls Expansion (PC) - $20 each + Free Store Pickup  (Read 5007 times)

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Diablo III & Diablo III: Reapers of Souls will be on sale at Best Buy this Sunday (8/24) for $19.99/each. This is the lowest price the expansion has ever been.

Note: Must add to cart for sale price. Expansion set requires base game to play.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline jorgenslee

I guess the free shipping is only for US right? Been wanting to play Diablo III for a while now.

Offline jameslr

Great deal, but I don't shop at Best Buy anymore. I think I just have bad luck with them because I know lots of people that get good service.
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

Offline missalaire

I guess the free shipping is only for US right? Been wanting to play Diablo III for a while now.

Yes.

Great deal, but I don't shop at Best Buy anymore. I think I just have bad luck with them because I know lots of people that get good service.

You could always try to price match another site.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline jorgenslee

Noob question here, is it possible to just buy the code? and just download the installer on blizzard site?

Offline jameslr

Noob question here, is it possible to just buy the code? and just download the installer on blizzard site?

Not at this sale price. The only place you can buy codes is from battle.net (blizzard's online service) I believe.
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

Offline jorgenslee

Not at this sale price. The only place you can buy codes is from battle.net (blizzard's online service) I believe.
But there is the key in the packaging right? Will it work if I let someone buy it for me and they send me the keys of the game? or this is still not possible?

Offline missalaire

But there is the key in the packaging right? Will it work if I let someone buy it for me and they send me the keys of the game? or this is still not possible?

That would work.

Offline jorgenslee

That would work.
Thanks missalaire.

Now the hard part is finding someone willing to proxy. lol

Someone near bestbuy store willing to proxy?

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
That would work.
Thanks missalaire.

Now the hard part is finding someone willing to proxy. lol

Someone near bestbuy store willing to proxy?

There's one in Burlington. I can stop by after lunch if you like.

Offline jorgenslee

There's one in Burlington. I can stop by after lunch if you like.

Thanks dorkvader. You're the man. Pm replied.

Offline dorkvader

I was checking the website and it says that "ship to store" is not available on video games. This is quite annoying.

I will see if they will honor their "free shipping on orders over $35" promo on this.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
I almost swooped on this but I'm actually thinking about picking up the console version of Diablo 3, too much clicking on the PC version, lol.

Thanks for the link Missalaire! :D

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
I was checking the website and it says that "ship to store" is not available on video games. This is quite annoying.

I will see if they will honor their "free shipping on orders over $35" promo on this.

If they won't, you can get them to "express lane" (whatever that is) the game in store.  They did that for me. They were supposed to be in stock, but weren't.  Now they're shipping it to me.

Offline dorkvader

If they won't, you can get them to "express lane" (whatever that is) the game in store.  They did that for me. They were supposed to be in stock, but weren't.  Now they're shipping it to me.

They weren't even honoring the sale price in the store.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Sounds like a manager decided not to honor the ad.  Sometimes there are ****s who do that.

Offline Thechemist

Sounds like a manager decided not to honor the ad.  Sometimes there are ****s who do that.

This, that is why I don't shop at BB anymore, why are they even open anymore?  :))

Offline nomaded

Amazon has both the base game and RoS for $20 each. Note, make sure you choose Amazon as the seller for both.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline nomaded

Weird. Usually when I pricematch a Best Buy, it goes very smoothly. I just show them my phone with the price from the browser - even when pricematching bestbuy.com.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline saturnotaku

BB can be very hit and miss when it comes to price matching. The stores that are closest to me have never given any hassle even when matching Amazon. Other BBs, not so much. I was going to buy a new router and brought in the print ad for Fry's because they were advertising it at a lower price. The idiot cashier and his idiot manager wouldn't honor the sale price because their particular Best Buy store was located more than 25 miles from Fry's. I ripped up my Reward Zone card in front of them and left without saying another word. Ended up getting the router from another retail chain for even less than what Fry's was asking.

Now I don't buy anything from Best Buy unless I'm confident they're going to break even or actually lose money.

Offline dorkvader

Weird. Usually when I pricematch a Best Buy, it goes very smoothly. I just show them my phone with the price from the browser - even when pricematching bestbuy.com.
Maybe it was just the guy I got at Burlington was inexperienced or whatever.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Re: Diablo III or Reaper of Souls Expansion (PC) - $20 each + Free Store Pickup
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 20:10:40 »
Amazon has Reaper of Souls for $19.99. When I put it in my cart and completed the order it actually took the price down to $14.99 for some reason so with shipping it came out to like $21.46 or something.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Reaper-Souls-Pc/dp/B00FENJVOE?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=57d146d7c4d8437c8b085e965c50fbb0

Offline missalaire

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 20:30:18 »
Amazon has Reaper of Souls for $19.99. When I put it in my cart and completed the order it actually took the price down to $14.99 for some reason so with shipping it came out to like $21.46 or something.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Reaper-Souls-Pc/dp/B00FENJVOE?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=57d146d7c4d8437c8b085e965c50fbb0

Maybe you had an existing credit already on your account? I added it to mine and it shows normal price.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 20:45:10 »

Maybe you had an existing credit already on your account? I added it to mine and it shows normal price.

Item Subtotal:   $19.99
Shipping & Handling:   $4.98
Promotion Applied:   -$5.00
Total Before Tax:   $19.97
Estimated Tax:   $1.49
Order Total:   $21.46

I don't think I had a credit? I could be wrong but it showed up as a "Promotion" so not sure whats the deally..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:35:45 »
looks like they raised the price again, it will probably drop again though..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek