Author Topic: [GB] LED Color Cover Changer for Cherry Mx Switch [Closed, SHIPPING]  (Read 74726 times)

Offline Aidenknives

Re: [GB] LED Color Cover Changer for Cherry Mx Switch (taking orders, less than $1)
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 20:54:27 »
I am worried if these will fit under the poker 2 pbt keys. Can you check since it looks like you have a poker in the screenshots.

Yes, poker 2 stock keycaps fits nicely, if you place those correctly.

Thanks, I was worried the thickness of the PBT would cause them to not fit correctly. I wonder if these will fit under the vortex backlit PBT pom keycaps too. If you have them can you check those as well?  :)
The backlit vortex PBT caps are a little thinner than the stock Poker II PBT's. I am using them right now with o-rings and I am positive that these covers will work beautifully with these keycaps.. :thumb:

Offline ImBZppl

Re: [GB] LED Color Cover Changer for Cherry Mx Switch (taking orders, less than $1)
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 02:03:18 »
Thanks. Worries are somewhat settled, I just hope I ordered enough of each color to complete my keyboard color themes.

Offline quake4mhg

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 12:44:52 »
I am worried if these will fit under the poker 2 pbt keys. Can you check since it looks like you have a poker in the screenshots.
Thanks, I was worried the thickness of the PBT would cause them to not fit correctly. I wonder if these will fit under the vortex backlit PBT pom keycaps too. If you have them can you check those as well?  :)
The backlit vortex PBT caps are a little thinner than the stock Poker II PBT's. I am using them right now with o-rings and I am positive that these covers will work beautifully with these keycaps.. :thumb:
You mean the PBT + POM? Could you give us some pictures? But ... oh ... we don't have color changer yet ..  And 5 more days on massdrop ...  :confused: Thanks anyway.

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 12:45:58 »
You mean the PBT + POM? Could you give us some pictures? But ... oh ... we don't have color changer yet ..  And 5 more days on massdrop ...  :confused: Thanks anyway.
I don't know why people would think they would be different than any other backlit keycap...

Offline MajiNPic

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 14:17:04 »
Do you have a store in Bangkok? I'd like to buy 11 packs of red covers with THB.

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 09:51:35 »
Do you have a store in Bangkok? I'd like to buy 11 packs of red covers with THB.

I don't have a store yet but hopefully I will be able to launch soon. my website store will be set up soon. If you're interested in buying those, I can give the my bank account number for sending your payment.

All new invoices will be sent out shortly  :p

Offline MajiNPic

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 12:31:30 »

I don't have a store yet but hopefully I will be able to launch soon. my website store will be set up soon. If you're interested in buying those, I can give the my bank account number for sending your payment.

All new invoices will be sent out shortly  :p

I've sent you an email (in Thai). End up ordering 25 packs. lol

Offline tbeezy

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 07:22:08 »
Will these work with Logitech G710 keyboard? If so, I'll place an order

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 07:29:49 »
Will these work with Logitech G710 keyboard? If so, I'll place an order

It should work with Logitech G710 as long as it has Cherry MX switches. These covers are made for Cherry MX switches.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 September 2014, 07:32:31 by keypro »

Offline mattsanoodle

« Reply #109 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 11:30:35 »
Sent an order through google link you provided, looking forward to hearing from you :)

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #110 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 12:22:55 »
Sent an order through google link you provided, looking forward to hearing from you :)

All new invoices are being sent out! Please prepare your wallet  :p

New update : the item will be starting shipped on Tuesday 30th of September.  ;D

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 12:43:25 »

All new invoices are being sent out! Please prepare your wallet  :p

New update : the item will be starting shipped on Tuesday 30th of September.  ;D
Awesome news! Thanks keypro!

Offline Chopper1591

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 15:35:56 »
Awsome action keypro  :thumb:

Just registered freshly to Geekhack.
Placed an order before registering.

I even ordered before I have my board. Going to buy a Shine 3.

Offline Dudewitbow

« Reply #113 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 22:36:28 »
Awsome action keypro  :thumb:

Just registered freshly to Geekhack.
Placed an order before registering.

I even ordered before I have my board. Going to buy a Shine 3.

I ordered thee(and vortex pbt backlit caps) before i ordered a keyboard, and its not even released yet(ducky legend)

Offline Chopper1591

« Reply #114 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 09:14:06 »
Am I too late?

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #115 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 11:13:38 »
Am I too late?

Not really. I'm still taking orders until the end of September, and these covers will be starting shipped on Tuesday.

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #116 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 11:46:51 »
Save yourself some shipping and make a little extra profit by combining both of my orders into one shipment.
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #117 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 12:18:38 »
Save yourself some shipping and make a little extra profit by combining both of my orders into one shipment.

Definitely. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will pack them together.  ;D

Offline Tyler Dalton

« Reply #118 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 14:07:41 »
Sent an order in last night, registered on the forums just now to tell you how awesome this group buy is.  Just recently bought a G710 and now I can easily change the LED colors to whatever I want :)

Offline Tiramisuu

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 14:25:57 »
Very good idea.  Are you going to continues selling these after september?
Keyboard error F1 to continue.

Poker 2, Gherkin, Lets Split, Planck, Filco

Offline Chopper1591

« Reply #120 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 14:38:32 »
Am I too late?

Not really. I'm still taking orders until the end of September, and these covers will be starting shipped on Tuesday.

Okay.
Will I receive an invoice on my mail or what?
Placed the order before registering here, so my username wasn't supplied.

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #121 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 14:39:55 »
Am I too late?

Okay.

Why not just place an order now that you have a username? You will get an invoice tomorrow and it will be shipped out on Tuesday.

Offline Chopper1591

« Reply #122 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 15:00:41 »
Am I too late?

Okay.

Why not just place an order now that you have a username? You will get an invoice tomorrow and it will be shipped out on Tuesday.

Good point.
Done.

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #123 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 20:43:46 »
All new invoices are being sent out. Please prepare your wallet!  :p

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 20:46:09 »
Very good idea.  Are you going to continues selling these after september?

Perhaps if people still want those covers :))

Offline Tyler Dalton

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 23:50:21 »
Payment sent, now can't wait until they get here :D

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #126 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 08:07:18 »
metalliqaz (invoiced)
LechnerDE (paid)
Heliosphere (paid)
jessa  (paid)
nhatientri (paid)
B. T. Nguyen (paid)
strikerpxs (paid)
A. gomez (paid)
The Mad Professor (paid)
khemist (paid)
C. D. Mortier (paid)
C. Knudsen (paid)
H. Vargas (paid)
quake4mhg (paid)
davedebris (paid)
moosiey (paid)
J. Tastnesen (paid)
TKMaximus (paid)
mrbread (paid)
A. Hemmings (paid)
HendyZone (paid)
Katushkin (paid)
Raymond Phuong (paid)
Wainwright (paid)
scooterpsu (paid)
mikew0w (paid)
PandaSPUR (paid)
C. Thomas (paid)
Alejandro Huerta (paid)
quene (paid)
ImBZppl (paid)
D. Perkins (paid)
A. Carter (invoiced)
R. MacKinnon (paid)
M. Kim (paid)
Anon (paid)
Bedo (paid)
K. Marasinghe (paid)
P. Bartko Jr. (paid)
Stanley Lin (paid)
K. Su (paid)
Rodde (invoiced)
The Mad Professor (paid)
xybre (paid)
aidenknives (paid)
R. Wood (paid)
N. Leung (paid)
deci (paid)
Dudewitbow (paid)
spenghammer  (paid)
K. T. Ming (paid)
A. Quinn (paid)
S. Duane (invoiced)
julayyy (paid)
cseng (paid)
M. Ho (paid)
R. Jia (paid)
tbeezy (paid)
mattsanoodle (paid)
R. Jong (paid)
L. Crispy (paid)
T. Dalton (paid)
mrbread (invoiced)

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 22:58:45 »
Quick question... Will we be getting tracking numbers?

Offline Tyler Dalton

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 00:24:54 »
Does anyone know if these color changers will interfere with the o-rings that come stock on the Logitech G710+?

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:14:56 »
Quick question... Will we be getting tracking numbers?

No, due to the shipping cost will be much higher,I decided not to offer tracking number option. But if you really want to get tracking, $3 will be charged.

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 02:34:14 »
Hi, there is a current circumstance that needs to be announced to every buyer who orders light green color covers. As the manufacturer has just told me, light green color has been discontinued production due to both colors are too relativey similar. Only dark green available. So, buyers who order light green, please inform me whether you want to get a refund or choose other colors apart from light green color. Thanks you and sorry for your inconvenience. The item will be shipped today without registered tracking number.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 03:39:16 »
Sent you a PM concerning the light green covers :)

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 07:21:37 »
Sent you PM as well.

I'll just take the Dark Greens then.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #133 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 10:53:21 »
To be honest, I need a bunch of time to pack those covers one by one because the manufacturer didn't pack them 10pcs in a pack. However, I will try to dispatch the items as much as I can.  :-X

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 11:17:14 »
To be honest, I need a bunch of time to pack those covers one by one because the manufacturer didn't pack them 10pcs in a pack. However, I will try to dispatch the items as much as I can.  :-X

Take your time  :thumb:

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 11:22:14 »
PMing you now concerning the light green issue.

Offline slaskra

« Reply #136 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:57:33 »
Hope I'm not too late! Ordered a measly 3 packs :thumb:

Offline m1ngz

« Reply #137 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 19:15:43 »
pm sent  ;)

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
Another announcement 1/10/14

Firstly, almost half of the orders has been packaged, and today I just realized that when I was packing them, all red covers were not included in the parcel. This has been caused by a lack of communication and misunderstanding between me and manufacturer. He will resend me all red covers on 5th October after " National Day of the People's Republic of China" ends. I'm deeply regret for the incurred issue and it will prolong the shipping date for whose order red color. The shipping date should be around in the mid of October. If any buyer wants to get a refund for red color or changer to other colors, please send me a PM or email. I will send you a refund. For those who didn't order red and light green, the items will be shipped out tomorrow.

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
For those people who want to get a refund and familiar with the process of partial refund, please advice me how to do it without charge since I'm not be able to issue it. The method is not the same way as eBay. The only way to send money back to you is to directly send money to your Paypal email and I will get charged from this process. Thank you

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
All the old and new announcements have been sent to all buyers. Please check your email.

Offline eleazar6

Re: [GB] LED Color Cover Changer for Cherry Mx Switch (shipping, less than $1)
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:54:21 »
Will you offer these again?  Just saw this thread after a good search.  Why not put them on your ebay page?

Offline quake4mhg

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 00:45:06 »
I replied the email: light green is fine, I'll wait for the red  :D

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 09:35:09 »
Sent you a PM keypro.

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 13:22:52 »
Will you offer these again?  Just saw this thread after a good search.  Why not put them on your ebay page?

I will put it on my eBay store after this gb is successfully done.

Offline twk

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 10:33:15 »

I will put it on my eBay store after this gb is successfully done.

Great! :)

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 12:25:32 »
In the first post is say i'm only invoced but i've paid and sent you a mail about changing my dark green to light green.
Can you confirm that you have received both of them?
Thanks

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 12:32:38 »
In the first post is say i'm only invoced but i've paid and sent you a mail about changing my dark green to light green.
Can you confirm that you have received both of them?
Thanks

Hi, I already received your payment, but I forgot to change the status. For the email, I thought I already replied your email message. Sorry if I may have missed to reply. Anyway the change has been confirmed. Thank you  ;D

Offline Chopper1591

« Reply #148 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 03:09:47 »
Any updates on the ETA?

:p

Offline keypro

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 09:42:19 »
Any updates on the ETA?

:p

Some have already been shipped. I will update the shipping status soon.