Give it to moose..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Re: The stealing of a Click Clack, and how Moose will never get it Bick Back
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 18:52:28 »
I think linkbane knew exactly what the terms were regardless of how moose worded it, just scroll down a couple posts from what you quoted.

Quote from: linkbane
On all terms, I accept. I would sooner sell the clothes that I wear than your Oktoberfest.
I shall keep the clack in perfect condition, remembering always that the moment you want it back, it's in your hands. (minus the time it takes to ship/drive!)

A fellow Houstonian.. oh, it makes me happy.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 18:55:55 »
I'm actually starting to consider just auctioning this off on ebay and donating all the money to GH or something.

What the ****

Honestly, you (not you in particular) are one dense **** if you can't understand how the deal was supposed to work. Linkbane was to keep the clack until he no longer wanted it, or got a clack of his own. Linkbane got clacks of his own. It's long past time for it to go back to moose.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:35:25 »
Disclaimer again:
I will play the devil's advocate and argue against you - if you post in favor of Linkbane, I will cite Moose's reasons and vice versa.

I'm actually starting to consider just auctioning this off on ebay and donating all the money to GH or something.

What the ****

Honestly, you (not you in particular) are one dense **** if you can't understand how the deal was supposed to work. Linkbane was to keep the clack until he no longer wanted it, or got a clack of his own. Linkbane got clacks of his own. It's long past time for it to go back to moose.

See that's the thing though. The terms that it was to be returned once he got his own clack was not part of the original terms.

I think linkbane knew exactly what the terms were regardless of how moose worded it, just scroll down a couple posts from what you quoted.

Quote from: linkbane
On all terms, I accept. I would sooner sell the clothes that I wear than your Oktoberfest.
I shall keep the clack in perfect condition, remembering always that the moment you want it back, it's in your hands. (minus the time it takes to ship/drive!)

A fellow Houstonian.. oh, it makes me happy.

I am aware of this - his response is that he assumed Moose understood that the clack given to Linkbane was to essentially be Linkbane's permanently because it was given to him in replacement of a Clack that was actually going to be Linkbane's.

Give it to moose..

Give me a reason please. I need a reason to give it to either side

Auctioning it off? Are you drunk?

It's an Oktoberfest clack, but nope. I need a reason to give it to either side.

Give the clack back to it's owner....
In terms of money exchange though, the Clack is technically Moose's...

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:38:48 by minho »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:37:26 »
Now I see why you are linkbanes friend

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:41:31 »

Odd, I consider myself very different than him. I never troll and I take everything quite seriously.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:41:45 »

That's obviously what I meant...

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:43:51 »

That's obviously what I meant...

And I am typing my response about this to Linkbane while you read this thread.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:49:12 »

Odd, I consider myself very different than him. I never troll and I take everything quite seriously.
Everyone involved in the exchange knew what was going on, but for whatever reason you want to sell it on ebay even though you had nothing to do with the original "deal" if you could call it that.

Why is it your decision to make? No money was exchanged, it clearly wasn't just gifted to linkbane, so you tell me who should have the say in who owns it. It sure as hell isn't yours or geekhacks click clack, so why bring up this little game you want to play if you aren't trolling?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:54:20 »
Give it to moose..

The clack is mooses. Linkbane clearly said he would give it back to moose as soon as he had another clack. Linkbane now has said clack, therefore it should go back to moose. Hell, even if linkbane didn't have a clack it should go back to moose.
github

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:55:22 »

Everyone involved in the exchange knew what was going on, but for whatever reason you want to sell it on ebay even though you had nothing to do with the original "deal" if you could call it that.

Why is it your decision to make? No money was exchanged, it clearly wasn't just gifted to linkbane, so you tell me who should have the say in who owns it. It sure as hell isn't yours or geekhacks click clack, so why bring up this little game you want to play if you aren't trolling?

Linkbane's story again:
He was going to get a clack, to keep, permanently. From tj.
Moose gives him one instead, to keep until Linkbane tries to sell it.
Linkbane thinks it should be his to keep because it replaced one that he was going to keep originally.

Why bring up this little game? I understand both people's side, and both have stated terms that they are now going back upon. However,  because moose actually spent money on the clack, I have just messaged Linkbane about that, and will probably be shipping it out tomorrow.

We all love our pitchforks, but I am unfortunately too poor to afford one.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:56:21 »
minho, we can all clearly see from the PM/email exchanges that the Clack still belongs to Moose. In any case, from what you have stated here in this thread, it certainly doesn't belong to you. If you were to auction it on eBay, you would be selling stolen property.

Give the Clack back to Moose.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 19:57:52 »
Give it to moose..

The clack is mooses. Linkbane clearly said he would give it back to moose as soon as he had another clack. Linkbane now has said clack, therefore it should go back to moose. Hell, even if linkbane didn't have a clack it should go back to moose.

For the umpteenth time, Linkbane and Moose both said stuff they are now going back upon - Linkbane said he would return the clack unconditionally, Moose said he wouldn't ask for it back unless Linkbane tries to sell it.

Regarding the second part of your reply though, check my post above.

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:13:35 »
Want a reason? Linkbane agreed to return the clack as you can clearly see in the OP. So he obviously knew who it belongs to.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:16:15 »
You should give the clack back to moose. You both know that this wasn't meant to be a permanent gift. I don't know why you have any thought of selling this.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:27:03 »
Give it to moose..

For the umpteenth time, Linkbane and Moose both said stuff they are now going back upon - Linkbane said he would return the clack unconditionally, Moose said he wouldn't ask for it back unless Linkbane tries to sell it.

Good god man, no one gives a **** how you want to justify it. Just give the damn thing back, your name is going to be mud here otherwise.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:27:19 »
Double post.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:29:34 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:35:05 »
Sell it to me.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:39:42 »
Jesus, nothing seems to bring out the worst in the community quite like artisan keys   :-[

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:44:35 »
Jesus, nothing seems to bring out the worst in the community quite like clacks  :-[

FTFY  ???

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 20:46:41 »
Whatever dude. Seems to me that the just approach is blantantly obvious to anyone with some common sense, and you're just trying to weasel your way out of giving it back/justify keeping the clack. Blacklisted until the clack is returned to moose.

Sell it to me.
Piss off.
github

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 21:14:08 »
Give it to moose..

Good god man, no one gives a **** how you want to justify it. Just give the damn thing back, your name is going to be mud here otherwise.

However,  because moose actually spent money on the clack, I have just messaged Linkbane about that, and will probably be shipping it out tomorrow.

Whatever dude. Seems to me that the just approach is blantantly obvious to anyone with some common sense, and you're just trying to weasel your way out of giving it back/justify keeping the clack. Blacklisted until the clack is returned to moose.

Sell it to me.
Piss off.

However,  because moose actually spent money on the clack, I have just messaged Linkbane about that, and will probably be shipping it out tomorrow.

On a related note, I have no use or interest for/in clacks. I use a HHKB, and my only MX board currently is a keycapless Ducky Shine 3 (keycaps have been sold to swill).

Sell it to me.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:12:17 »
why the **** is this debated?

moose let that peep squeak linkbane borrow the clack. his stupid ass gave it to your stupid ass and now moose wants it back.

this isn't rocket science. give that **** back to that annoying **** and have him return it or you return it to moose and have your shipping money back from linkbane.

pretty ****ing simple.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 22:22:19 »
why the **** is this debated?

moose let that peep squeak linkbane borrow the clack. his stupid ass gave it to your stupid ass and now moose wants it back.

this isn't rocket science. give that **** back to that annoying **** and have him return it or you return it to moose and have your shipping money back from linkbane.

pretty ****ing simple.

Offline tbc

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 04:02:03 »
is this a practical joke?

otherwise, it's the oldest theft scam trick in the book.

'innocent third party that accidentally comes into possesion of target item'(minho) sells the item 'publicly' to a 'stranger'(linkbane).  the original receiver(lb) says he loaned it to his friend and his friend(ho) stupidly sold it .  therefore, he is no longer responsible.  proper owner now talks to thirdparty friend who says he can't find the owner without breaking a bunch of laws.  proper owner us scammed and the two friends celebrate.

i'm asian for gods sake, you REALLY think you can pull a scam off on me?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #75 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 04:27:24 »
guys, he already said he's shipping out to Moose tomorrow.. so .. I think the day's work done, no?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 05:26:30 »
Jesus, nothing seems to bring out the worst in the community quite like artisan keys   :-[

:X

Glad everything seems to of been sorted out in the end
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 07:42:00 »

That's why I don't own a single artisan cap. That and because I miss all the sales. At least I can feel like a good person now.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #78 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:58:06 »
guys, he already said he's shipping out to Moose tomorrow.. so .. I think the day's work done, no?

He said "probably".

Offline Lanx

« Reply #79 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 12:42:23 »
we should treat CC's like drugs, an entry way into more crime, in that respect ban all talk/trades/wts/wtb of CC's.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:12:06 »
TL;DR  most of this pathetic slop.

Now I understand why, when I bought some stuff from Moose, that he actually wanted the money before he sent the stuff!
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:19:09 »

TL;DR

**** all this **** I don't have this kind of time. I'm actually starting to consider just auctioning this off on ebay and donating all the money to GH or something.

But I probably won't because that takes time. Give me your opinions.

Do your mom's have you guys on a tight leash or something? Or is it hard for you guys to leave the house and mail something.

Also would you two happen to be in kindergarten or something?

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:19:20 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:24:55 »

Now I understand why, when I bought some stuff from Moose, that he actually wanted the money before he sent the stuff!

Can't tell if sarcasm or not....

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:25:32 »

Can't tell if sarcasm or not....

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 14:10:23 »
Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Of course it is.

Moose and I conducted a perfectly normal transaction when I bought some keyboards and parts from him and paid via Paypal.

I strongly recommend that the seller get paid in advance unless you are trusting and/or friendly enough to do business in a casual manner.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 15:35:50 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 14:16:54 »

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Of course it is.

Moose and I conducted a perfectly normal transaction when I bought come keyboards and parts from him and paid via Paypal.

I strongly recommend that the seller get paid in advance unless you are trusting and/or friendly enough to do business in a casual manner.

I read what you said wrong, my bad! I agree with that statement.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 16:35:48 »

He said "probably".

That was in case I couldn't get his address in time. Post office on campus is only open until 4PM, and my classes end at 3, so I would need it before then.

TL;DR

**** all this **** I don't have this kind of time. I'm actually starting to consider just auctioning this off on ebay and donating all the money to GH or something.

Do your mom's have you guys on a tight leash or something? Or is it hard for you guys to leave the house and mail something.

Also would you two happen to be in kindergarten or something?

I dont get it. Are you advocating the eBay route? lol

Also, shipped today.

That's basic classifieds etiquette - you can cancel a payment through dispute on Paypal, but you can't exactly get a package that has already been shipped back. This was a different situation, Moose loaned a clack, which did not involve money transfer.

is this a practical joke?

otherwise, it's the oldest theft scam trick in the book.

'innocent third party that accidentally comes into possesion of target item'(minho) sells the item 'publicly' to a 'stranger'(linkbane).  the original receiver(lb) says he loaned it to his friend and his friend(ho) stupidly sold it .  therefore, he is no longer responsible.  proper owner now talks to thirdparty friend who says he can't find the owner without breaking a bunch of laws.  proper owner us scammed and the two friends celebrate.

i'm asian for gods sake, you REALLY think you can pull a scam off on me?

I hope you will take the time to read any of my last few replies. Also earlier in this reply, I mentioned that the package has been shipped. I will PM the tracking information to Moose later.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 16:44:38 »
TL;DR

Man, I just cannot imagine pusheen saying that.
It sucks to be between something like this, glad you got it sorted out.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 16:57:06 »
TL;DR

Can you imagine pusheen saying anything?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 17:03:05 »

TL;DR

Meow :)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 18:48:24 »

TL;DR

Meow :)

Captain, I don't like where this is going ...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 21:18:30 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:41:23 by esoomenona »