Author Topic: CC CC on ebay  (Read 2796 times)

Offline salcan

CC CC on ebay
« on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 07:49:51 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Click-Clack-Candy-Corn-Keycap-Cherry-MX-/281431819390?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:1120

So what happened here? Candy Corn Click Clack on Ebay. Looks like it sold immediately.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Re: CC CC on ebay
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 08:05:57 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Click-Clack-Candy-Corn-Keycap-Cherry-MX-/281431819390?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:1120

So what happened here? Candy Corn Click Clack on Ebay. Looks like it sold immediately.
"qualityproductsmichael" (0 feedback) sounds like a trustworthy seller. I hope the buyer gets the item.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 08:08:31 »
And for $49. Let us hope it turns out well for a GH buyer like the Senzunite did for HP.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 09:26:12 »
 :mad:

Whoa... why didn't this person list it here. I'm glad someone got it for a good price. :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 09:58:41 »
Is buying from eBay much riskier?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:15:32 »
Is buying from eBay much riskier?

If they have no feedback. But paypal will refund you if they don't send it.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:20:52 »
Not to say I've been combing eBay, I have not. But if I were to see such listing, I would think 3 times and by the time I decide to bite, it would have been gone. Lol. Somehow I have a lot of impressions that eBay and Craigslist are very risky.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:23:27 »
Not to say I've been combing eBay, I have not. But if I were to see such listing, I would think 3 times and by the time I decide to bite, it would have been gone. Lol. Somehow I have a lot of impressions that eBay and Craigslist are very risky.

Just pay with paypal goods. But also look for positive user feedback. Which is tough with such a rare item like a clack.

Craigslist is sketchy. I've heard of slot of bad dealings. But I used it a ton when I was younger and luckily they all went smooth. But I won't use it now.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 21:16:56 »
Just pay with paypal goods.

That's the only way you can pay for an eBay purchase.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 21:28:13 »
Just pay with paypal goods.

That's the only way you can pay for an eBay purchase.

You used to be able to do other options, glad it's pp only.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 01:39:38 »
Seller has a wide range of other items for sale - odd.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 02:04:22 »
Now that is some random ass stuff...

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 18:34:26 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 18:44:54 »
imma change my GH name to qualityproductsnaasfu.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 19:21:30 »
imma change my GH name to qualityproductsnaasfu.

But you're not selling anything :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ