Author Topic: [GB] PuLSE SA Keyset - 4 WEEKS DELAY  (Read 764848 times)

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Re: [GB] PuLSE SA Keyset (GET YOUR WALLET! - GB LIVE!)
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 16:43:54 »
(Attachment Link)

CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK... CLICK CLACK...

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 16:44:31 »
Ordered the novelties kit.

Now we just need 17 more orders, thanks for the support mash. High five.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 22:15:32 »
got my order yesterday, website was a bit slow but it's done  ;D

I made my order today but I came back to my PC and have not received anything from Paypal saying the transaction went through (no documentation proving I have actually paid for my order).  Is there something wrong on SP's website?

Normally when I pay through Paypal I get the payment invoice from them immediately but this time nothing at all.........  :-[

Maybe on the spam box?

Yesterday when I went through their whole process of selecting and then paying within Paypal for that amount and was taken back to their website for confirmation I figured everything went to spec.  Today still didn't get anything from them that they received my order hence my paypal account wasn't bothered by them.

So I decided to go through the whole process AGAIN and paying for everything yet again.  This time I got the order number and confirmation from SP hence everything has gone through  :thumb: .

Downside is that I got hit with a $691.56USD bill for this order which I am expecting, I only hope I don't get another bill doubling my payment from yesterday being added.  As much as I love these key-sets I don't want to pay over $1300 for this Group Buy  :-[ .
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 September 2014, 22:17:51 by Elrick »

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 01:07:55 »
So just to confirm:

Shift keys are Row 3. Will there be a minibuy later for Row 4 Shifts?

Yes.

Have SP made the molds already for the 2x Row 1 Backspace key?

Yes.

Are the main keys Gloss, Matte or Semi-Matte?

Are the bottom row mods in Gloss, Matte or Semi-Matte?

PuLSE will be totally manufactured with semi-matte top and sides finish.

AFAIK, Matt3o is waiting for SP to make the required molds so he will run either Retro SA or Midnight SA towards end of October with full contour option, so I am wondering if these other molds are ready yet and it's just the Shifts that he is waiting for?

If you want informations about Matt3o projects you're in the wrong thread.

Not being rude - but how am I supposed to know? Go ask him.

Great, so the set is complete, in Semi-Matte and only needs the Row 4 Shifts later, that's what I wanted to know. Thank you.  :D You may want to update either the OP or the PMK description to include the Semi-Matte finish information.

About Matt3o's Group Buys, I was merely curious. According to his posts in the SA Midnight Interest Check thread he is waiting for SP to make the molds before starting his GB. Not being rude - but I would have thought that since you're both running SA profile with full contour Group Buys that you would at least have contacted him about coordinating them so they don't overlap and leak orders away from each other. This is the kind of thing I was talking about in my comment in nubb's Royal Apollo thread.

Having participated in two of IvanIvanovich's successful GB's with MOQ of 250 or more, it's quite clear the new PMK GB method is not how GB's should be run. One way to help is for potential GB organisers to communicate and coordinate, or at least be aware of other similar GB's in the interest check or "starting soon" stage, so the timing can be optimised. Of course this won't stop people posting uncoordinated GB's (not much we can do about that except to try to persuade the organiser at IC time to do things properly), but it will help for the better organised ones. Just trying to help get things working properly and give some advice to help make this and your future GB's a success.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline bianco

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 06:35:09 »
gotta wait until payday before i can replenish my funds for this.
definitely need to get this set!

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 08:21:46 »
got my order yesterday, website was a bit slow but it's done  ;D

I made my order today but I came back to my PC and have not received anything from Paypal saying the transaction went through (no documentation proving I have actually paid for my order).  Is there something wrong on SP's website?

Normally when I pay through Paypal I get the payment invoice from them immediately but this time nothing at all.........  :-[

Maybe on the spam box?

Yesterday when I went through their whole process of selecting and then paying within Paypal for that amount and was taken back to their website for confirmation I figured everything went to spec.  Today still didn't get anything from them that they received my order hence my paypal account wasn't bothered by them.

So I decided to go through the whole process AGAIN and paying for everything yet again.  This time I got the order number and confirmation from SP hence everything has gone through  :thumb: .

Downside is that I got hit with a $691.56USD bill for this order which I am expecting, I only hope I don't get another bill doubling my payment from yesterday being added.  As much as I love these key-sets I don't want to pay over $1300 for this Group Buy  :-[ .

I'm glad you were able to conclude your order! PM me with your user name (or something like that) on PMK so I can forward this issue to Melissa. I want to make sure you've got only one order under your name, and not multiple ones. I'll tell her to cancel if there are doubles. Also, please give me a list with everything your ordered, so she doesn't cancel your legit goods.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 08:27:42 »
So just to confirm:

Shift keys are Row 3. Will there be a minibuy later for Row 4 Shifts?

Yes.

Have SP made the molds already for the 2x Row 1 Backspace key?

Yes.

Are the main keys Gloss, Matte or Semi-Matte?

Are the bottom row mods in Gloss, Matte or Semi-Matte?

PuLSE will be totally manufactured with semi-matte top and sides finish.

AFAIK, Matt3o is waiting for SP to make the required molds so he will run either Retro SA or Midnight SA towards end of October with full contour option, so I am wondering if these other molds are ready yet and it's just the Shifts that he is waiting for?

If you want informations about Matt3o projects you're in the wrong thread.

Not being rude - but how am I supposed to know? Go ask him.

Great, so the set is complete, in Semi-Matte and only needs the Row 4 Shifts later, that's what I wanted to know. Thank you.  :D You may want to update either the OP or the PMK description to include the Semi-Matte finish information.

About Matt3o's Group Buys, I was merely curious. According to his posts in the SA Midnight Interest Check thread he is waiting for SP to make the molds before starting his GB. Not being rude - but I would have thought that since you're both running SA profile with full contour Group Buys that you would at least have contacted him about coordinating them so they don't overlap and leak orders away from each other. This is the kind of thing I was talking about in my comment in nubb's Royal Apollo thread.

Having participated in two of IvanIvanovich's successful GB's with MOQ of 250 or more, it's quite clear the new PMK GB method is not how GB's should be run. One way to help is for potential GB organisers to communicate and coordinate, or at least be aware of other similar GB's in the interest check or "starting soon" stage, so the timing can be optimised. Of course this won't stop people posting uncoordinated GB's (not much we can do about that except to try to persuade the organiser at IC time to do things properly), but it will help for the better organised ones. Just trying to help get things working properly and give some advice to help make this and your future GB's a success.

Thank you very much for the input, I appreciate your advice. As a matter of fact, I spoke with Matt3o - yes, but he didn't give me any info regarding his SA projects. He mentioned he was waiting for R4 Shift molds, and told me that "in a month" or something like that, he'd be ready to start. However, I directly spoke to Melissa and she said:

"We don't have any estimative of when the tooling for R4 Shift keys will be here."

And from what she wrote, I don't believe we are a "couple of months away from it", I sincerely believe that they will get this tooling on early 2015, probably.

I'm not sure.

Thanks for the advice again oobly, it's my first time "running" a GB so I believe there's much room for improvement on my end.

I'll kep trying my best!

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 09:39:36 »

We've got time Bianco, don't worry!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 09:44:27 »

FYI, when you place your order, the transaction goes through PayPal, and you get a confirmation from PMK.

BUT...your bank account or credit card doesn't actually get charged until the day the group buy ends. So you can order anytime! The earlier, the better, in fact. Because that drives the price lower when we hit the order tiers.

You only need to be sure that you have the money in your PayPal funding source (credit card, bank account, PayPal balance) on the day that the GB ends.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline bianco

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 09:58:39 »

FYI, when you place your order, the transaction goes through PayPal, and you get a confirmation from PMK.

BUT...your bank account or credit card doesn't actually get charged until the day the group buy ends. So you can order anytime! The earlier, the better, in fact. Because that drives the price lower when we hit the order tiers.

You only need to be sure that you have the money in your PayPal funding source (credit card, bank account, PayPal balance) on the day that the GB ends.

thanks, let me try to place the order then.
the last time i tried (granite gb) to do that while having empty funds in the paypal, it wouldn't go through.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 September 2014, 06:29:00 by bianco »

Offline Data

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 10:12:43 »

If you use a credit or debit card as your payment option in PayPal it will put a temporary hold on the funds in the amount shown in your order for up to 72 hours.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 13:42:02 »

And from what she wrote, I don't believe we are a "couple of months away from it", I sincerely believe that they will get this tooling on early 2015, probably.

I'm not sure.

Thanks for the advice again oobly, it's my first time "running" a GB so I believe there's much room for improvement on my end.

I'll kep trying my best!

Thank you for the clear response. Considering that it could be a long time before the Row 4 Shifts can be made, I am convinced you are doing the right thing offering the full set now with a possible future Row 4 Shifts mini buy.

You are doing VERY well for a first GB. It's been well planned, the IC was run well, you listened to the community and have produced a set that looks good, has the right kind of kits to give people all the options at a decent price and if Matt3o only runs his when the molds are ready, the timing is good, too. And you respond in a timely and respectful fashion to requests and questions.

And thanks for putting up with my attitude... I find myself being a bit blunt as I get older...

Got to count my pennies and try to get enough together for a Base, Novelties and Tsangan. My wallet is hurting this month, but I MUST HAVE THIS SET, so I'll have to make a plan.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline Data

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 15:01:34 »
Sell your blood!  ;D

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 18:14:34 »

I'm not sure.

I'll kep trying my best!

Thank you for the clear response. Considering that it could be a long time before the Row 4 Shifts can be made, I am convinced you are doing the right thing offering the full set now with a possible future Row 4 Shifts mini buy.

You are doing VERY well for a first GB. It's been well planned, the IC was run well, you listened to the community and have produced a set that looks good, has the right kind of kits to give people all the options at a decent price and if Matt3o only runs his when the molds are ready, the timing is good, too. And you respond in a timely and respectful fashion to requests and questions.

And thanks for putting up with my attitude... I find myself being a bit blunt as I get older...

Got to count my pennies and try to get enough together for a Base, Novelties and Tsangan. My wallet is hurting this month, but I MUST HAVE THIS SET, so I'll have to make a plan.

You're welcome oobly, and thank you very much for your support!

We share opinions because I believe we are doing very good, as we are only 14 Base Set orders away from a 50 MOQ tipping point and that's amazing. Everybody is supporting Pulse so much, and I'm very glad because you guys can't imagine how incredible it's going to look IRL.

I already said that and I will repeat:

Everybody who is missing this group buy will very much regret doing so in the near future.

Mark these words.

And we've got a very large 28 days window so everybody can place their orders with incoming paychecks and stuff like that because as I already mentioned:

I will not do Round 2 on any of my keyset designs - and this includes profile variations.

I've got some personal beliefs and reasons, that's why I'm chosing this path.

Again oobly, thank you very much for your support.

I'm sorry if I sound rude or stupid sometimes but I'm learning and trying to improve everyday with my - as DanielT mentioned - hiccups!

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 18:16:35 »

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 22:01:53 »

If you use a credit or debit card as your payment option in PayPal it will put a temporary hold on the funds in the amount shown in your order for up to 72 hours.

Jd is right, but this is why I don't do it.
Everything through my Paypal is on my Debit card. I feel safer having the money they when I hit buy.
My bank is a jerk.

Offline am3amzar

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 03:57:07 »
i already get it. hope the price can get lower by time

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 04:11:02 »
i already get it. hope the price can get lower by time

Solely dependent upon how many will sign up for these.

They are really nice with the deep black and steel blue colour,  the ONLY SA profile with those colours being produced thus far, hence it has to be added to my own collection  ;) .

Offline mr. rampage

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 13:26:10 »
Just one more kepcap set is what I keep telling myself... If I only knew that this would be made, I wouldn't have bought into the CalmDepths set. Really, digging the deep black and solid blue. Definitely joining this one.

My wife keeps saying, "Why do you buy all these keycaps? You only have 2 keyboards.", which translates to me as, "Why don't you have more keyboards for your keycap sets?"

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 13:52:51 »
Just one more kepcap set is what I keep telling myself... If I only knew that this would be made, I wouldn't have bought into the CalmDepths set. Really, digging the deep black and solid blue. Definitely joining this one.

My wife keeps saying, "Why do you buy all these keycaps? You only have 2 keyboards.", which translates to me as, "Why don't you have more keyboards for your keycap sets?"

I tried to advertise Pulse as much as I could and yet, a lot of people is going to miss it. I'm glad you'll join us, thank you for the support!

PS: Maybe you should gift a board to your wife.

Offline Hanni

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 16:19:08 »
Dolla' Dolla' Bill You all... 7 kits bought ! Cheer Mito !

Offline FingerPunch

• on the rocks
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 17:10:44 »
Which profile are the 1x singles? Can we select which profile in which we would like our singles? (such that we could make a blank set utilizing the full profile range?)

The full profile range of these keycaps make them very tempting. If I didn't just buy four other sets, I'd be all over this, but as it is I'm balancing on the fence.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 17:18:19 »
Which profile are the 1x singles? Can we select which profile in which we would like our singles? (such that we could make a blank set utilizing the full profile range?)

The full profile range of these keycaps make them very tempting. If I didn't just buy four other sets, I'd be all over this, but as it is I'm balancing on the fence.

Hey FingerPunch, thanks for showing interest!

All of the blanks are Row 3 and I'm not offering blanks in any other SA profile.

You still have some time to decide if you are going to join us!

Dolla' Dolla' Bill You all... 7 kits bought ! Cheer Mito !

Cheers mate, thanks for the support! Prepare your mailbox though, there's neat stuff coming to it in a couple of weeks.

Offline gooseta

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 17:39:36 »
Does pmk ship to the uk? Thanks
WASD v1 with browns
Ducky Shine 3 TKL with blues and orange backlight
KBT Pure with greens
Leopold FC660M with blues
Spirit 87% with clears

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 18:35:03 »
Does pmk ship to the uk? Thanks

Yes they do!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:15:32 »

I always do that for every Group Buy but she isn't interested in it at all.  The only thing that thrills here to no end is buying more shoes and that I can't get involved with, other than handing over the moolah every month  8) .

To MiTo everything with the PULSE order has been sorted perfectly.  Melissa jumped on this faster than I could lift my G502 across the pad, she's been brilliant in confirming everything has been allocated to my order, without any problems (which I originally thought I was responsible for stuffing up).

Mind you I am using the latest Firefox 32 which is acting all 'flakey' at this moment, hence maybe this caused my mistake on the 10th of September ordering  ::) .

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 22:18:59 »

I always do that for every Group Buy but she isn't interested in it at all.  The only thing that thrills here to no end is buying more shoes and that I can't get involved with, other than handing over the moolah every month  8) .

To MiTo everything with the PULSE order has been sorted perfectly.  Melissa jumped on this faster than I could lift my G502 across the pad, she's been brilliant in confirming everything has been allocated to my order, without any problems (which I originally thought I was responsible for stuffing up).

Mind you I am using the latest Firefox 32 which is acting all 'flakey' at this moment, hence maybe this caused my mistake on the 10th of September ordering  ::) .

Great you figured that out, Melissa is very responsive 100% of the time.

"I'll check that tomorrow morning - Sent from my iPhone"

She's awesome.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 01:30:15 »
Ordered! :D

Base, Tsangan, spacebars and blanks. I'll see how my finances go this month, hopefully I'll be able to add a second base, tsangan and spacebar later in the month. Don't want to be left with only one set of this. I think it'll be to SA profile what Dolch is to Cherry profile, especially once the Row 4 Shifts are added.

Interesting little note about that, actually. The 1.75x right Shift and logo keys in the tsangan kit are already Row 4 (although the ISO is still Row 3 - I think since only Matte Row 4 1.25x molds exist at the moment?), so for my KBT Pure it'll only be the left Shift that's still Row 3. :)

Happy with how this GB is progressing. Base set has almost tipped already :)
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 01:45:51 »
once the Row 4 Shifts are added.

Are these scheduled to be added? I generally don't like high profile keys that much, but this set looks really good, and the complete uniformity on each row may just tip my decision...

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 02:26:53 »

Are these scheduled to be added? I generally don't like high profile keys that much, but this set looks really good, and the complete uniformity on each row may just tip my decision...

MiTo, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the plan is to run a small buy of Row 4 Shift keys once SP has finished making the molds for them. If so, this will be the first full contoured SA profile set, so place your order!
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline feizor

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 02:52:59 »

Base, Tsangan, spacebars and blanks. I'll see how my finances go this month, hopefully I'll be able to add a second base, tsangan and spacebar later in the month. Don't want to be left with only one set of this. I think it'll be to SA profile what Dolch is to Cherry profile, especially once the Row 4 Shifts are added.

Interesting little note about that, actually. The 1.75x right Shift and logo keys in the tsangan kit are already Row 4 (although the ISO is still Row 3 - I think since only Matte Row 4 1.25x molds exist at the moment?), so for my KBT Pure it'll only be the left Shift that's still Row 3. :)

If you add more sets/kits later do you need to pay double the shipping or can they combine it?

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 03:54:22 »
I have noticed the shipping charge shows as 0 or close to 0 on extra orders. I think it gets recalculated when the GB concludes.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 10:34:00 »

Nice observation oobly.

However, the ISO shift (1.25u) is indeed going to be Row 3 because we're going with the semi-matte top and sides finish. Row 3 is the only row available for 1.25u keys featuring semi-matte top and sides. Also, the Tsangan shift is 1.75u wide (the same width observed on the Caps Lock) and because of that, it will be Row 3.

That's not a big problem though, because we'll have a miniGB with Row 4 shift keys in the near future.

I'm very happy with Pulse as it is, we are very close to tipping in a little more than 72 hours. At this point I think it's safe to say it will succeed.

This is my first time ever "running" a group buy.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 10:37:15 »

MiTo, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the plan is to run a small buy of Row 4 Shift keys once SP has finished making the molds for them. If so, this will be the first full contoured SA profile set, so place your order!

This observation is 100% accurate.

We will have a mini group buy in the near future featuring shift keys on Row 4, in order to achieve a complete contoured look.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 10:46:04 »

This observation is 100% accurate.

We will have a mini group buy in the near future featuring shift keys on Row 4, in order to achieve a complete contoured look.

Well I guess it's time to get my first high profile set...  :D

Offline 01111000

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 10:48:15 »
Is there a way to modify an order on PMK after you've placed it?

I want to order the base for now so it gets tipped faster.  Maybe more people will join and it'll drop at 75 again.
Poker 2 w/ MX Clears | Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Blues | CM Novatouch

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 10:58:07 »
Is there a way to modify an order on PMK after you've placed it?

I want to order the base for now so it gets tipped faster.  Maybe more people will join and it'll drop at 75 again.

I'm not very sure if you can edit an order but you can always place a new order.

However, you don't have to worry about that unless you really need another Base Set. If you don't need it, save some money!

I guarantee that PuLSE will tip today.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 11:37:07 »
... Also, the Tsangan shift is 1.75u wide (the same width observed on the Caps Lock) and because of that, it will be Row 3.

But it can be Row 4. SP have the Semi-Matte molds for Row 4 1.75x already.

It may be nice to keep it Row 3 for now, so it matches the left hand one, but it will mean you need to put another key in the later Row 4 Shift mini buy and that may increase the price (4 keys instead of 3).
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline mr. rampage

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 12:39:08 »

I just go my first SA set yesterday and installed it on my work keyboard. So far so good, but it does feel weird typing on such high keys after using DSA keycaps for the past year. Bottoming out becomes a bit more muted as well... or maybe it's just easier to not bottom out on SA caps.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:22:14 »
... Also, the Tsangan shift is 1.75u wide (the same width observed on the Caps Lock) and because of that, it will be Row 3.

But it can be Row 4. SP have the Semi-Matte molds for Row 4 1.75x already.

It may be nice to keep it Row 3 for now, so it matches the left hand one, but it will mean you need to put another key in the later Row 4 Shift mini buy and that may increase the price (4 keys instead of 3).

I think you confused me a little bit - probably because I answered you before eating breakfast and I don't work without food. I don't know why I mentioned that the Tsangan Shift key is going to be Row 3.

I'm probably blind or an idiot.

If you look at the picture, it's clearly Row 4!

http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/pulse-sa-tsangan/

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:47:59 »

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:50:00 »
Would love this just don't want to wait that long. :(
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:58:37 »
Would love this just don't want to wait that long. :(

Good things take time.

"Round 4 group buy, was run by 7bit from late 2011 until mid-2013. It was based on the color-scheme of the Space Cadet keyboard."

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Re: [GB] PuLSE SA Keyset (TIPPED! - WE WANT YOU FOR THE PuLSE ARMY!)
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 19:51:08 »
Prepare your mailboxes.

Get your key-puller.

We tipped.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #94 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 19:55:06 »
Congrats Mito you've put in a lot of time getting this done. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 19:55:24 »
Tipped, and all thanks to (the person immediately before) me!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:21:05 »
Prepare your mailboxes.

Get your key-puller.

We tipped.

MiTo the Good Sh1t always tips no matter what  :thumb:

Be proud, stand tall and enjoy the victory dance because this has to be the fastest Group Buy that has tipped thus far (could be wrong because I don't live 24/7 on GH, like most others here).

Offline Data

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:23:09 »
Prepare your mailboxes.

Get your key-puller.

We tipped.

Boom!

At this rate we'll hit 100 easy.  Congrats MiTo.

Offline kidimposter

• noobie
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:31:30 »
Ordered a set, looks amazing!
Leopold "Otaku" MX Brown

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 23:13:02 »
Congrats Mito you've put in a lot of time getting this done. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Tipped, and all thanks to (the person immediately before) me!

Boom!

At this rate we'll hit 100 easy.  Congrats MiTo.

MiTo the Good Sh1t always tips no matter what  :thumb:

Be proud, stand tall and enjoy the victory dance because this has to be the fastest Group Buy that has tipped thus far (could be wrong because I don't live 24/7 on GH, like most others here).

All aboard on the Hype Train!

Thank you for the support everybody, you guys are awesome. I can imagine the pictures in a couple of weeks but I can't wait to see them.