Author Topic: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage - Sold Out  (Read 22149 times)

Offline okwchin

ITS LIVE!!! (and in production too!)

24 Sept 2014All Sold Out - Thanks everyone and GON! 

22 Sept 2014As far as we know, there is possibly 1 PCB remaining! 

17 Sept 2014As far as we know, there are less than 6 PCBs remaining! 
This is most likely going to be the only run, so its now or never ;)
(actually.. looking at the photos, I might want another!!)

17 Sept 2014Manufacturing order has been sent, so we are already at the production phase :)

GB for a custom run of clean BLACK NerD60 PCBs

Direct Link to GB Item for your convenience (Please see below for more links to accessory items)

77390-0
77392-1
GON has kindly put a sample together for this photo, Isn't it beautiful !!

Photo of a green one within here.
More

Just picture this PCB, photographed by BunnyLake, but in an Sexy stealthy black... Now just imagine having this piece of hotness in your hands… :)

So tell me more...

Why?
Why you might ask, why would I want to buy a black PCB over a green one...
Now imagine if this was in black.. It would look Epic, Stealthy and would work better with any keycap combination you go for. Having transparent or clear acrylic cases would mean a neutral black coloured PCB would prevent the green showing through and breaking your perfect theme.

For those who have a metal plate and a metal case, at least with the black PCB you will be able to better admire your soldering work, and know you have the cooler looking black PCB over the standard green, and that your PCB is one of a limited run ;) It's whats inside that counts right?  :cool:

Nerd60 PCB
Key Features

- 60% PCB - Compatible with Pure/poker cases (i.e. most 3rd party 60% cases)
- All 6 mounting holes present, and an additional hole left of spacebar.
- USB connector same location as Pure/PokerX (And the PokerII USB position is very slightly different). This NerD60 PCB should be compatible with all commercially available cases!
- Supports ANSI + ISO layouts, and 1.25/1.75 shifts, 1u backspace, 1.25 or 1.5 mods, 6u 6.25u or 7u spacebars.
- USB Full NKRO & 6KRO Support(Toggle)
- Multimedia Keys Supported
- 1000Hz(1ms) Polling Rate
- Supports Full backlighting and Side lighting (with 35-40 side LEDs)
- Editable Key Maps
- Hardware MACRO
- One Macro can include 1~2000 Key Inputs. User can save 2000 inputs at "one" key, or smaller chunks of inputs at  "70" keys.
(User can save 1 ~ 70 Macros)
- Adjustable delay for key delivery during macro recall

- 1.6T PCB based on NerD controller
- SMD components for the controller are all pre-soldered, and manually tested before shipping.
- Requires Switch Diodes, Through-Hole type. (Can be customised by asking for diodes to be pre-soldered, additional $15) (Total $68)
- LED Diodes, and resistors required for side lighting, (Can be customised by asking for side LEDs and resistors to be installed, additional $40) (Total $93)
- Both of the above for an additional $52. (total $105)

- The PCB will currently operate with pre-programmed key mapping http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57751.msg1314463#msg1314463
 however the re-mapping will only be re-programmable with the GUI software that will be released in 1-2 months around the end of July! re-mapping is now possible with the released GUI

- (Update 16th July 2014) Here is a short preview of the GUI programming.
- Essentially you can drag and drop keyboard mappings from the left column, to the keyboard on the right.
- All 3 layers, Normal, Fn1, Fn2 can be edited.
- Load the layout from the keyboard to the software by pressing "Load".
- Save layouts to the keyboard by pressing "Save". No need to unplug/plug the keyboard.
- Easy as that! Gon feels that this is the easiest client software for a custom keyboard!
- Works with NerD Controllers (i.e. NerD 60%, 87%, and 100% boards)
- The video is by GON, a rare situation where you have a korean keyboard guy working directly with the english speaking market :)  Video is 8mins.

So I want in some of this action. How does it work?

Orders will be placed as a batch of 24 by GON with his manufacturer. The manufacturing order will actually be sent in at 20 units to accelerate the process. Given that there was a commitment for 28 units over 2 months, we are realistically looking at a single run of these PCBs happening, unless we make it to 48 PCBs.

Note that there is a limit of 24 units for this round. Once we reach 24 units, the item will be listed as out of stock on GONs webshop.

Therefore, if you want in, now is the time to get your foot in the door. Place an order for the PCB and associated accessory items on GON's webshop. When the order goes ahead, he will send for the PCBs to be manufactured, and you will receive your item in due course.

1> PCB or PCB+Housing Combo
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/pcbs-and-controllers/113-black-nerd-60-pcb-okwchin-gb.html

2> Optional Soldering(Should place an order for PCB along with your order for Soldering)
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/customizing-services-and-etc/114-optional-soldering-for-nerd-60-pcb.html

3> If you want full assembly, you have to place an order for PCB first(So GON knows you want a black PCB) then add the full assembly keyboard item.
(I will adjust pricing(-$53 because the full assembly item includes a normal Nerd Board). Full assembly order item is needed for GON to identify your assembly options clearly.)
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/custom-kbds-w-assembly/101-gon-ns-nerd-60-w-tuningassembly.html

Further details about the way the GB will be run, from GON himself
More
One more thing to let you know...
MOQ is decreased, but there came one more limit...
The QTY should be multiple of 24. So, in this case the number will be limited to 24.
I will only open orders for 24 pcs.
So, they should place orders before the PCBs are all gone.

About Schedule
- I will place order for manufacturing PCBs when the number of orders/payments reach 20 to save time.
(Paypal Gift Payment is prefered. You can choose the option when checking out. I updated my website for that. ;))
- Then I need one business week to get the PCBs from the factory. And I need a week to solder controllers and do test.
- In short, the ETA will be "at the time of 20 orders taken" + 1 business week + 2~3 days for shipping preparation + Delivery via UPS/EMS or equivalent Express Shipping(Generally get within a week.)

And I have a suggestion,
I will open 10 special price orders for GON NS NerD 60 non-glare Black( /w SCM435 Steel Bolts and Black AL Legs) Housing to fit Black PCB.
This will be a combo-product consisted of Non-Glare Black NS NerD 60 Housing + Black PCB = $203. ;)

Further notes with GONs responses to FAQs
More
- "Will there be a Proxy available for the US customers?"

=> As you guess, I will ship the PCBs to the address of the buyer.
So a buyer should collect orders before he finally place an order to me. ;)

- There are a few non-windows based users (myself included). the following is an excerpt from one of the comments. "I'm very interested in a 60% right now, but I don't do Windows - all OS X + Linux machines, so it looks like the programmer isn't very useful.  If the source code for the basic CLI editor were available, that'd be a big deal for me to consider the board!"

=>Unfortunately, opening the source code for NerD frim or Software seems to be unavailable. sorry....

- Another member requested full assembly of their board. Depending on case choice, I am sure GON can work something out for you utilising this black PCB.
=> No Problem. ;)

Within this lies an excerpt from the IC thread for reference.
More
Interest Check for - GON NerD60 PCB in BLACK

Update 16th July 2014 - added GUI programming software information, and GON preview video link.
Update 8th Aug 2014 - Added MOQ 260 details, and clarified compatibility of NerD60 with all cases, not a concern.
Update 15 Aug 2014 - GB thread is posted - a copy of the IC thread, but slightly modified to be appropriate for GB use

Normally available in a Green silkscreen, this IC thread aims to measure interest in a BLACK silkscreened PCB.
- This may eventually be a GB for a Black PCB. If this goes ahead GON will go ahead and produce a run of PCBs that will be available from his shop at the same price ($53) for the GB period. Beyond which, the black PCBs may be available for a premium.
- If the GB reaches 260 units, GON will offer free soldering of diodes and resistors too!

Tier 1
MOQ - 50 PCBs
How Much - $53 base price (same as standard green)
When - 2-4 weeks, or when deadline is reached
How - If successful, product will be purchasable from gonskeyboardworks.com for a limited time at GB price

Tier 2
MOQ - 260 PCBs
How Much - Free Diode and Resistor soldering too! (still the same $53 base price)

Please Register your thoughts here (including those who are not interested in this PCB, your input will help). There are 5 multi choice questions, Easy!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nedqyr8fpcXr7D0rTRrw-wg7jMuiiXqYUfmDU93dHhQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Availability
- These will be available directly from his store for the GB period, for the same price as the stock green PCB. Customisations such as pre-soldering of diodes and side LEDs will be applicable as per the green board
- Beyond this GB period, extra Black PCBs will only be available at a premium over the green PCB.

- Ultimately, this GB will only be run at GON's discretion, based on his assessment of genuine interest generated though the IC thread.
- Number of PCBs produced will be at his discretion.

Gon has stated that if there are at least 50 PCBs committed, then this GB will go ahead!

Shipping
- Shipping is only available via EMS/Fedex/DHL/UPS for safer delivery. It will be fast, but not cheap. Combined shipping is encouraged.
- Shipping costs can be estimated on GONs website and should be the same as the standard green board.

And... Maybe A GB for a NerD60 Housing
GON has suggested that he will consider a GB for Nerd60 housings. This will run for a quantity of 25 units if the Black GB runs.
- The housing GB should offer a quicker production of relevant cases.
- ISO and ANSI compatible plate
- One colour - Glare Silver, or Non-Glare Black
- Housing includes Frame, Top and bottom panels, the top one functions as the switch plate too.
- The NerD60 and 38GT PCBs have slightly different dimensions and connector locations, the NerD60 will not fit in NS38 housings and vice versa. Also, the NerD60 supports ISO.

Current pre-programmed key mapping. This can be changed once the software is available, which should be about the time the boards are arriving.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57751.msg1314463#msg1314463
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 September 2014, 04:51:17 by okwchin »

Offline okwchin

Re: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - GB is LIVE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 13:16:21 »
As far as we know, we are getting there, with more than half sold out already! 
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 September 2014, 00:56:03 by okwchin »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 07:03:27 »
Cool, now is in the GB area and it will get more attention, because this will be a rare item so get it while you can   :thumb:
I have started a thread also on Deskthority  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:25:50 »
I am so tempted to buy another one...

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 02:15:34 »
Answering so I don't forget to order mine
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline xybre

• clickityclackclickityclack
    • Music and Stuff
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 04:18:35 »
I'm pretty excited about it. I was getting a GON anyway, and now I get a limited edition black PCB for the same price!
GON NerD 60 & Duck Eagle & Unicomp Ultra Classic & Das Keyboard Ultimate

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
ITS LIVE!!! (and in production too!)

17 Sept 2014As far as we know, there are 6 or less PCBs remaining! 
(actually.. looking at the photos, I might want another!!)

17 Sept 2014Manufacturing order has been sent, so we are already at the production phase :)

GB for a custom run of clean BLACK NerD60 PCBs

Direct Link to GB Item for your convenience (Please see below for more links to accessory items)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
GON has kindly put a sample together for this photo, Isn't it beautiful !! I'm already tempted to get another.

Photo of a green one within here.
More
Show Image

Just picture this PCB, photographed by BunnyLake, but in an Sexy stealthy black... Now just imagine having this piece of hotness in your hands… :)

So tell me more...

Why?
Why you might ask, why would I want to buy a black PCB over a green one...
Now imagine if this was in black.. It would look Epic, Stealthy and would work better with any keycap combination you go for. Having transparent or clear acrylic cases would mean a neutral black coloured PCB would prevent the green showing through and breaking your perfect theme.

For those who have a metal plate and a metal case, at least with the black PCB you will be able to better admire your soldering work, and know you have the cooler looking black PCB over the standard green, and that your PCB is one of a limited run ;) It's whats inside that counts right?  :cool:

Nerd60 PCB
Key Features

- 60% PCB - Compatible with Pure/poker cases (i.e. most 3rd party 60% cases)
- All 6 mounting holes present, and an additional hole left of spacebar.
- USB connector same location as Pure/PokerX (And the PokerII USB position is very slightly different). This NerD60 PCB should be compatible with all commercially available cases!
- Supports ANSI + ISO layouts, and 1.25/1.75 shifts, 1u backspace, 1.25 or 1.5 mods, 6u 6.25u or 7u spacebars.
- USB Full NKRO & 6KRO Support(Toggle)
- Multimedia Keys Supported
- 1000Hz(1ms) Polling Rate
- Supports Full backlighting and Side lighting (with 35-40 side LEDs)
- Editable Key Maps
- Hardware MACRO
- One Macro can include 1~2000 Key Inputs. User can save 2000 inputs at "one" key, or smaller chunks of inputs at  "70" keys.
(User can save 1 ~ 70 Macros)
- Adjustable delay for key delivery during macro recall

- 1.6T PCB based on NerD controller
- SMD components for the controller are all pre-soldered, and manually tested before shipping.
- Requires Switch Diodes, Through-Hole type. (Can be customised by asking for diodes to be pre-soldered, additional $15) (Total $68)
- LED Diodes, and resistors required for side lighting, (Can be customised by asking for side LEDs and resistors to be installed, additional $40) (Total $93)
- Both of the above for an additional $52. (total $105)

- The PCB will currently operate with pre-programmed key mapping http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57751.msg1314463#msg1314463
 however the re-mapping will only be re-programmable with the GUI software that will be released in 1-2 months around the end of July! re-mapping is now possible with the released GUI

- (Update 16th July 2014) Here is a short preview of the GUI programming.
- Essentially you can drag and drop keyboard mappings from the left column, to the keyboard on the right.
- All 3 layers, Normal, Fn1, Fn2 can be edited.
- Load the layout from the keyboard to the software by pressing "Load".
- Save layouts to the keyboard by pressing "Save". No need to unplug/plug the keyboard.
- Easy as that! Gon feels that this is the easiest client software for a custom keyboard!
- Works with NerD Controllers (i.e. NerD 60%, 87%, and 100% boards)
- The video is by GON, a rare situation where you have a korean keyboard guy working directly with the english speaking market :)  Video is 8mins.

So I want in some of this action. How does it work?

Orders will be placed as a batch of 24 by GON with his manufacturer. The manufacturing order will actually be sent in at 20 units to accelerate the process. Given that there was a commitment for 28 units over 2 months, we are realistically looking at a single run of these PCBs happening, unless we make it to 48 PCBs.

Note that there is a limit of 24 units for this round. Once we reach 24 units, the item will be listed as out of stock on GONs webshop.

Therefore, if you want in, now is the time to get your foot in the door. Place an order for the PCB and associated accessory items on GON's webshop. When the order goes ahead, he will send for the PCBs to be manufactured, and you will receive your item in due course.

1> PCB or PCB+Housing Combo
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/pcbs-and-controllers/113-black-nerd-60-pcb-okwchin-gb.html

2> Optional Soldering(Should place an order for PCB along with your order for Soldering)
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/customizing-services-and-etc/114-optional-soldering-for-nerd-60-pcb.html

3> If you want full assembly, you have to place an order for PCB first(So GON knows you want a black PCB) then add the full assembly keyboard item.
(I will adjust pricing(-$53 because the full assembly item includes a normal Nerd Board). Full assembly order item is needed for GON to identify your assembly options clearly.)
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/custom-kbds-w-assembly/101-gon-ns-nerd-60-w-tuningassembly.html

Further details about the way the GB will be run, from GON himself
More
One more thing to let you know...
MOQ is decreased, but there came one more limit...
The QTY should be multiple of 24. So, in this case the number will be limited to 24.
I will only open orders for 24 pcs.
So, they should place orders before the PCBs are all gone.

About Schedule
- I will place order for manufacturing PCBs when the number of orders/payments reach 20 to save time.
(Paypal Gift Payment is prefered. You can choose the option when checking out. I updated my website for that. ;))
- Then I need one business week to get the PCBs from the factory. And I need a week to solder controllers and do test.
- In short, the ETA will be "at the time of 20 orders taken" + 1 business week + 2~3 days for shipping preparation + Delivery via UPS/EMS or equivalent Express Shipping(Generally get within a week.)

And I have a suggestion,
I will open 10 special price orders for GON NS NerD 60 non-glare Black( /w SCM435 Steel Bolts and Black AL Legs) Housing to fit Black PCB.
This will be a combo-product consisted of Non-Glare Black NS NerD 60 Housing + Black PCB = $203. ;)

Further notes with GONs responses to FAQs
More
- "Will there be a Proxy available for the US customers?"

=> As you guess, I will ship the PCBs to the address of the buyer.
So a buyer should collect orders before he finally place an order to me. ;)

- There are a few non-windows based users (myself included). the following is an excerpt from one of the comments. "I'm very interested in a 60% right now, but I don't do Windows - all OS X + Linux machines, so it looks like the programmer isn't very useful.  If the source code for the basic CLI editor were available, that'd be a big deal for me to consider the board!"

=>Unfortunately, opening the source code for NerD frim or Software seems to be unavailable. sorry....

- Another member requested full assembly of their board. Depending on case choice, I am sure GON can work something out for you utilising this black PCB.
=> No Problem. ;)

Within this lies an excerpt from the IC thread for reference.
More
Interest Check for - GON NerD60 PCB in BLACK

Update 16th July 2014 - added GUI programming software information, and GON preview video link.
Update 8th Aug 2014 - Added MOQ 260 details, and clarified compatibility of NerD60 with all cases, not a concern.
Update 15 Aug 2014 - GB thread is posted - a copy of the IC thread, but slightly modified to be appropriate for GB use

Normally available in a Green silkscreen, this IC thread aims to measure interest in a BLACK silkscreened PCB.
- This may eventually be a GB for a Black PCB. If this goes ahead GON will go ahead and produce a run of PCBs that will be available from his shop at the same price ($53) for the GB period. Beyond which, the black PCBs may be available for a premium.
- If the GB reaches 260 units, GON will offer free soldering of diodes and resistors too!

Tier 1
MOQ - 50 PCBs
How Much - $53 base price (same as standard green)
When - 2-4 weeks, or when deadline is reached
How - If successful, product will be purchasable from gonskeyboardworks.com for a limited time at GB price

Tier 2
MOQ - 260 PCBs
How Much - Free Diode and Resistor soldering too! (still the same $53 base price)

Please Register your thoughts here (including those who are not interested in this PCB, your input will help). There are 5 multi choice questions, Easy!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nedqyr8fpcXr7D0rTRrw-wg7jMuiiXqYUfmDU93dHhQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Availability
- These will be available directly from his store for the GB period, for the same price as the stock green PCB. Customisations such as pre-soldering of diodes and side LEDs will be applicable as per the green board
- Beyond this GB period, extra Black PCBs will only be available at a premium over the green PCB.

- Ultimately, this GB will only be run at GON's discretion, based on his assessment of genuine interest generated though the IC thread.
- Number of PCBs produced will be at his discretion.

Gon has stated that if there are at least 50 PCBs committed, then this GB will go ahead!

Shipping
- Shipping is only available via EMS/Fedex/DHL/UPS for safer delivery. It will be fast, but not cheap. Combined shipping is encouraged.
- Shipping costs can be estimated on GONs website and should be the same as the standard green board.

And... Maybe A GB for a NerD60 Housing
GON has suggested that he will consider a GB for Nerd60 housings. This will run for a quantity of 25 units if the Black GB runs.
- The housing GB should offer a quicker production of relevant cases.
- ISO and ANSI compatible plate
- One colour - Glare Silver, or Non-Glare Black
- Housing includes Frame, Top and bottom panels, the top one functions as the switch plate too.
- The NerD60 and 38GT PCBs have slightly different dimensions and connector locations, the NerD60 will not fit in NS38 housings and vice versa. Also, the NerD60 supports ISO.

Current pre-programmed key mapping. This can be changed once the software is available, which should be about the time the boards are arriving.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57751.msg1314463#msg1314463

OH MY GOD THAT PICTURE
I'm going to wait till tomorrow to decide whether I want another pcb... have a good sleep on it.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Ohhh :D The Black NerD60 looks wicked cool  :cool:
I wish I had money for 2 and I'm glad I'm letting GON solder the small bits  :cool:
Updated also on Deskthority the thread with the pics of the Black NerD60
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:17:48 by DanielT »

Offline xybre

• Music and Stuff
Holy crap that looks fantastic. Really tempted to get another one now, so I can have two with each set up differently.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Damn, this is tempting.

My wallet is crippled at the moment.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
Re: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage, <6 left
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 11:38:07 »
Hot damn that PCB looks good. Even cooler would have been a matte black PCB  :thumb: Maybe next time. Anyways so glad I got in on this!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Re: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage, <6 left
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 11:48:58 »
Was in for one until $27 shipping. :(

Beautiful PCB. I am still coming to terms with the fact that I cannot afford it right now.  :p
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 11:54:18 »
Just joined
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline okwchin

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 12:47:06 »
One of the best looking black boards I've seen, with a nice finish, and relatively light silkscreening, so it preserves that sleek look.

Well done GON on making a beautiful board.

(he also mentioned that if we do another round, there are other colours to pick too (Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, White) But the same MOQ of 24 exists, and black I felt would be your most common pick, so again, this black round is your best bet!)

Offline xybre

• Music and Stuff
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 13:55:05 »
White or red should be the next batch.

You guys are killing my solvency.  ;)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 14:15:51 »
Red is quite common, but yellow ? :cool: that would be a first :cool:

Offline spenghammer

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 16:41:26 »
Got mine  :)  What a sexy PCB!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 17:04:22 »
I'd consider a yellow PCB.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 17:17:45 »
White or red should be the next batch.

You guys are killing my solvency.  ;)

Y'all just have to go against the grain :rolleyes:

Offline xybre

• Music and Stuff
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 17:51:24 »

Y'all just have to go against the grain :rolleyes:

Red is "common" because its awesome. ;)

Although yellow could be nice for a construction zone themed keyboard..

Offline Thechemist

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 22:11:46 »
Matte Orange PCB  :cool:

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
Matte Orange PCB  :cool:
Tbh I would buy without moments hesitation if they made a pink one

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 02:52:38 »
Let us focus on the Black one for the moment :D

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 03:39:23 »
God, those black PCBs  :eek:

Look great!

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 07:20:07 »
after sleeping on it last night I've decided I don't have the funds for a second PCB  :( but I guess one will do me just fine  :p

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 00:42:37 »
HYPE Bump :cool:

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 00:09:14 »
Received an e-mail that the PCB i ready for shipping :cool: This will be my first Korean board :D

Offline GON

• * Maker
  • Skype ID : GonsKeyboardWorks
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 01:36:07 »
Except for those who ordered extra Plates or Housings, most of the parcels will arrive in a week or 2. ;)
I finished soldering the PCBs and got ready to ship!!

We have 2 PCBs left for sale
Even though I have made/assembled/tuned HUNDREDs of keyboards for others, I myself don't have a full-tuned Custom Keyboard now.
So Ironical!

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 08:10:02 »
Except for those who ordered extra Plates or Housings, most of the parcels will arrive in a week or 2. ;)

Thanks so much GON! I am so excited now  :p
I really want a second one but I think I will have to let it pass for now...  :cool:

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 08:17:36 »
Recevied the mail aswell :HYPE:
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash

Forgot to ask, how long will it take for the plates?

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 08:49:52 »

It will not take long... about 1 week? ;)
Even though I have made/assembled/tuned HUNDREDs of keyboards for others, I myself don't have a full-tuned Custom Keyboard now.
So Ironical!

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 08:50:17 »
Now I have only 1 PCB left.
This is the last one. ;)
So Ironical!

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash

It will not take long... about 1 week? ;)
Good enough for me :p

Offline Paranoid

Re: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage, <1 left
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 06:16:09 »
My wallet hurts, but I took the last one ^^ Looking forward to create an all black custom.
I also took the soldering option for diodes and resistors for LED backlighting. But what components are needed for the side leds in case I want to do them myself? (and what made that option that much more expensive?)

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
Re: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage, <1 left
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 06:38:31 »
My wallet hurts, but I took the last one ^^ Looking forward to create an all black custom.
I also took the soldering option for diodes and resistors for LED backlighting. But what components are needed for the side leds in case I want to do them myself? (and what made that option that much more expensive?)

Before you apply Side LEDs to your board, you have to check whether your Housing/Case supports Side LEDs.
NS NerD or Any other NerD Housings at my website support Side LEDs of NerD PCBs. But so few Housings support it.

If you have checked and want to solder side leds yourself you can see the parts needed in the following link.

http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/11-electric-parts
So Ironical!

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 06:39:12 »
Now all 24 pcs are sold out! ;)
So Ironical!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 06:43:01 »
Now all 24 pcs are sold out! ;)
:cool: Can't wait to get mine  :cool:

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 08:51:52 »
OOPs.... The PCBs were not 24... I found 1 more... lol.... The board house sent me 25... I though they were 24...
So, here we have the last one. ;)

Who will be the owner of the EXTRA last one? ;)
So Ironical!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

OOPs.... The PCBs were not 24... I found 1 more... lol.... The board house sent me 25... I though they were 24...

I'd like it!! And if you haven't already shipped my other order, you can throw it in there to save shipping costs!  :D

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 09:16:00 »

I'd like it!! And if you haven't already shipped my other order, you can throw it in there to save shipping costs!  :D

Oh.... I'd like to assign it to you... ;)
But I'm afraid I made a mistake... The PCBs seem to be 24 as they were.... I'm counting them one by one matching to every order now.
I'll be back when I finish double-check. ;)
So Ironical!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 09:24:25 »
But I'm afraid I made a mistake... The PCBs seem to be 24 as they were.... I'm counting them one by one matching to every order now.

Oh no!  No worries though, it's not the end of the world if you do in fact have only 24.   :))   :thumb:

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 09:43:06 »
darn I missed it. was busy moving all weekend and forgot. grats everyone!

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 10:03:08 »

Oh no!  No worries though, it's not the end of the world if you do in fact have only 24.   :))   :thumb:

OOPS.... It seems there is no more than 24 as they were thought to be.
So sorry Hoff.... T.T
If I find any one left, I will first let you know. ;)
So Ironical!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 10:08:49 »
So sorry Hoff.... T.T

That's fine.  :)  Not a problem.  I am still interested in getting one though, so I may have to purchase a regular one from your store if my prior order hasn't shipped yet.  But we can discuss that further in another location.  ;)

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 12:19:55 »
So sorry Hoff.... T.T

That's fine.  :)  Not a problem.  I am still interested in getting one though, so I may have to purchase a regular one from your store if my prior order hasn't shipped yet.  But we can discuss that further in another location.  ;)

OK your order is not shipped yet. Contact me plz. ;)
So Ironical!

Offline Shiftshape

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 05:10:14 »
Edit: Nevermind, too slow. :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 September 2014, 05:12:58 by Shiftshape »

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 07:11:45 »
So sorry Hoff.... T.T

If by the end of the week mine hasn't shipped yet I may buy another PCB  ;) But if I don't contact you just ship mine as soon as possible  :p

Offline GON

• * Maker
    • GONsKeyboardWorks
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 10:41:31 »
So sorry Hoff.... T.T

If by the end of the week mine hasn't shipped yet I may buy another PCB  ;) But if I don't contact you just ship mine as soon as possible  :p

I have soldered most of the Black NerD 60 PCBs now. And I'm sorting them out. ;)
So Ironical!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 14:37:56 »
So sorry Hoff.... T.T

I have soldered most of the Black NerD 60 PCBs now. And I'm sorting them out. ;)

Awesome! Too bad I still have to wait since I can't quite order what I want yet.  :thumb: