Author Topic: WTS Cherry MX Clears, WoB n Colourful Buckling spring keycaps, Model M/F keypad  (Read 62061 times)

Offline berserkfan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Finally got around to counting what I have.

104 clears taken from new plate mounted board 60 cents ea
31 clears new pcb mounted switches 65 cents ea
78 clears new plate mounted switches 65 cents ea
maybe 40 clears from used pcb mounted switches (haven't counted; have diodes as well) 50 cents ea

you can just buy whatever number you need. I'm not planning on restocking for now, but if some local acquaintance asks me to mod a board for him I'll be buying more switches again and then sell the extras.

169 MX clear springs. 10 cents each

Am selling several sets of buckling spring keycaps

The White on Black set is in mint condition. It comes from an IBM M13 Maxiswitch trackpoint board.
$80 70 shipped with tracking. (Or just pay samwisekoi for shipping me six Gh36 PCBs; that way no paypal fees incurred when I pay him)

100699-0100701-1

The coloured sets come in the following colours from left to right:
Purple, Red, Olive, Sea Green, (sold) White on Black, Tangerine, Blue, (sold) Green-Yellow.

100703-2100707-3100709-4

The green-yellow set is more distinct from olive under darker lighting, probably because the yellow reflects more light.

All sets are evenly dyed and very satisfactory to my eyes except for tangerine, which does not look the colour of tangerine. To the best of my knowledge, other people have this problem too. EG RIT dye with tangerine yields salmon pink. This is because manufacturers use yellow and red pigments to form tangerine, and it sometimes has difficulty taking evenly.

Selling at $20 shipped with tracking. These will cost $10 in postage outside my home country. As these come originally from a Wheelwriter set, what you get are:
1 to = row, 12 keycaps
A to Z, 26 keycaps
‘;/ 3 keycaps
Left and Right shifts, Enter, Backspace, CapsLock, Tab, Page up, page down, and the four arrows. Note that like standard buckling spring mods, they are darker.

Discount on bulk purchases, since shipping can be combined.

Once sold I will never do these again, so get them while stocks last!

Some examples of what I've done

Part of what I gave Dorkvader last Christmas

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dork_vader/16799688236/in/album-72157641197127714/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dork_vader/16639453599/in/album-72157641197127714/

WTS 50 key Model M/F Hybrid

Used, but very clean and nice. Feels and sounds like a Model F because the buckling spring action takes place between two metal plates with Model F foam cushioning.

98047-598049-698051-7

The keyboard has a standard Model M SDL port, so should produce ps2 output that you can pass through a teensy. My suggestion is that you figure out which of the 6 solder joints on the SDL connector corresponds to the correct data/clock/ ground/power lines on the ps2, then solder wires directly from these joints to a teensy. That way you can connect the keyboard to a teensy without desoldering the SDL port. (Experts please correct me if I’m wrong.) 

Basically bought it wanting to use as split matrix layout, but changed my mind. This keyboard that you are getting is sealed. The internal photos are taken from an unsealed keyboard.

98053-898055-998057-10

Price $75 70
Shipping is 2kg via Singpost, $20-$60 depending on the country. (Europe, US, Australia is $50, Malaysia is $20. Some out of the way, underdeveloped countries will cost even more.)

Pure 60% PBT set

Full set for $25 shipped anywhere tracked

94468-11

Blank and legended modifiers

The sizes have been labelled. The lower rows are arranged at the bottom of the photo, the higher rows at the top. Nearly all are DCS profile keycaps. All are new and from SP. All legends are doubleshots.

Prices range from $1-3. Shipping $2 for first 5 keycaps. Add $1 for each subsequent 5.

94464-1294466-13

As a general public service, let me remind noobs that if they have a need for just one keycap of a particular size they can try asking for it on the free threads. Geekhackers tend to be generous and helpful as long as you don't go overboard and make presumptuous demands.

Cherry WOB

Everything on the white sheets is included as part of the deal.

One nearly complete set of Cherry WoB doubleshots as seen on the left side. The function keys are also doubleshots, not relegendables.

Most incomplete keys have been replaced on the right sheet of paper. These are new SP white on black DCS doubleshots.

Missing the bottom row only.

You can buy the keycaps on the top (outside the white sheets) from me for $1-2 apiece. THAT'S A 2U CENTER STEMMED SHIFT. I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE 1.75U SHIFTS.

Asking for $38 30+ shipping.

Tracked shipping is $6 to Malaysia, $8 to Asia, $10 to rest of world. Singapore residents can pay $53 SGD for registered mail.

I’m willing to trade for any full size PBT doubleshot key set, as long as not italic font and not pink in color. (IE non italicized Vortex sets are ideal.)

If trading a Vortex PBT set, you can keep your bottom row including spacebar.

If trading a Deck PBT set, I want all the keycaps including spacebar.

Cannot trade for TG3BL82 due to not enough keycaps and having that weird 1.5u 1! key.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 10:38:19 by berserkfan »
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline berserkfan

Re: Gutz's Super Keycap Emporium (Thousands of PROPERLY SORTED keycaps)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:07:37 »
added 29 from my personal collection due to high demand for DSA. So far I have not been able to pay for even a quarter of my costs despite plenty of demand, thanks to having underpriced things.
78286-0
column D: $1.50 each
column A, B: $2 each
columns G-M, $2.50 each
coumn P, Q: $3 each.

or take everything for
9*1.5+11*2+53x2.5+10*3=198
50% discount if you take everything without cherry picking = $99

plus $7 shipping and handling with international tracking =$106. And I will finally be past halfway point of recouping my costs!

25b DCS BoW in greater detail

78397-1
[ Specified attachment is not available ]

I decided to lay these out on request. Strongly prefer to sell the whole bag, minus the repeated keys just in case somebody needs them in future. $15 shipped anywhere is not exactly an exorbitant price, and you can always supplement what you don’t get with my ample supply of blanks!

30 DCS WoB numpad
78399-3
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
I don’t have enough keycaps to form a full numpad, but can give blanks. If that works for you guys I have 2 numpads to sell at $11 shipped anywhere.

NOTE: you get your choice of x or * but not both. You can substitute a blank with that homing bump.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 09:40:01 by berserkfan »
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:08:36 »
reserved again just in case I need to update something

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:09:32 »
Your index is impossible to read on the Nostalgia theme, just FYI.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:12:04 »
very impressive sorting job! GLWS! I don't think I have the patience to do this with all of mine.

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 10:47:07 »
Gonna take these
R5CH: Full set of G80-8200 PBT, dyed florescent green.
Ducky Shine 3 YOTS space bar (If you dont mind, I just take the spacebar alone :\)

Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline phx

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 11:09:36 »
hoooly that's a lot of caps.
need to look at this again when I get home, could possibly use a few replacement caps.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:01:37 »
I would love to buy just the Cherry WoB Numpad keys. Would that be possible?
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:49:13 »
I would love to buy just the Cherry WoB Numpad keys. Would that be possible?

It's too late for me to check now, but if I am not mistaken I have all the numpad keys except for the 5. Replacing that with a blank should be very easy.

Offline magnific0

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 14:12:10 »
Great sale. I'd like the following bags:
  • 20 numeric

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 September 2014, 14:14:38 by magnific0 »

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:36:31 »
Great sale. I'd like the following bags:
  • 20 numeric

Thanks!

I think you're totally right to buy all the DSA numerics together though. You should be able to make some good numpads. The legends won't match perfectly, but since it's all the same profile, that's not a big issue.

I'll get them together tomorrow and ship next week. Should be $11 since you're getting the two numeric bags+$5+$1 S&H = $17 if paying by gift. Don't treat this as a final price; my brain is a bit fried as it is 4am here. If you don't mind waiting, hang on a week to see if anything is unsold and I might discount other matching DSA sets for you.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 20:32:31 »
YGPM
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline deci

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 01:14:37 »
PM sent for some DSA colored blanks from group 20 ;D

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 01:36:26 »
For what it's worth, the ones you marked as ALPS are not ALPS.  I think it fits older Keytronic sliders, but I'm not sure.
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 05:31:49 »
For what it's worth, the ones you marked as ALPS are not ALPS.  I think it fits older Keytronic sliders, but I'm not sure.

Good that you caught it; in any case the people who want these non-Cherry MX keycaps will be more aware of what they have and in a better position to judge than me.

Offline magnific0

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 06:42:13 »

I think you're totally right to buy all the DSA numerics together though. You should be able to make some good numpads. The legends won't match perfectly, but since it's all the same profile, that's not a big issue.

I'll get them together tomorrow and ship next week. Should be $11 since you're getting the two numeric bags+$5+$1 S&H = $17 if paying by gift. Don't treat this as a final price; my brain is a bit fried as it is 4am here. If you don't mind waiting, hang on a week to see if anything is unsold and I might discount other matching DSA sets for you.

Sure, sounds good. Let me know in a week!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 07:04:34 »
I'll take all of 23.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 11:12:03 »
thread updated and bump!

please note that many grab bag prices do not include shipping anymore

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 15:19:20 »
update

all SA grab bag sales temporarily suspended because I realized there was contamination from other cruciform Cherry M7M8 stems. The MX stems do fit, but not well, on these stems and it is not appropriate to sell them together.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 07:33:31 »
bump

The first batch of ordesr will go out tomorrow and all who paid for tracking will receive numbers.

Offline magnific0

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 08:59:56 »
[...]If you don't mind waiting, hang on a week to see if anything is unsold and I might discount other matching DSA sets for you.

Hi, any news? I am still interested in the 20 nums, 21 and 22. I'd also be interested in additional DSA caps if you have any left. Let me know what and how much, so we can finalize.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 10:37:55 »
[...]If you don't mind waiting, hang on a week to see if anything is unsold and I might discount other matching DSA sets for you.

Hi, any news? I am still interested in the 20 nums, 21 and 22. I'd also be interested in additional DSA caps if you have any left. Let me know what and how much, so we can finalize.

Hello, DSA was snapped up very fast. Sorry, only the Hyperfuse is left.

Offline deci

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 12:45:45 »
 [note that I gave one dark bue and one red to deci as a gift so bag now has 2 fewer keycaps]

awe, thanks man!!   

you da best gatsu   ;D

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:18:34 »
[note that I gave one dark bue and one red to deci as a gift so bag now has 2 fewer keycaps]

awe, thanks man!!   

you da best gatsu   ;D

Well, you seemed to like the colored DCS blanks, and some more you were getting reds and blues, so why not send a matching pair as well?

Offline deci

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 22:46:32 »

awe, thanks man!!   

you da best gatsu   ;D

Well, you seemed to like the colored DCS blanks, and some more you were getting reds and blues, so why not send a matching pair as well?

So thoughtful! I already have a spot waiting for them  ;D

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 04:07:04 »

awe, thanks man!!   

you da best gatsu   ;D

So thoughtful! I already have a spot waiting for them  ;D

I usually try to give people a little extra unless my conversation with them does not reveal anything they might want that I can give easily. This is true even of the buyers who gave me a PITA, changing orders and stuff.

EG in this mail run today:

the guy working on Hall Effect got Hall effects

the guy who mentioned buying black DSA set from SP got a spare black blank DSA from me so that if he loses one he has a spare. Even though he'd backed out of buying my black DSA so that he can buy from SP instead

the guy buying switches got extras

the guy building a programmable keyboard got some relegendables since I find them very useful for remembering new macros

the guy who bought my G80-8200 set got some blanks for more layout adaptability

and you got what you were eyeing. So it's all good. Hopefully people can use what I give them which is what geekhack is all about!

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:54:00 »
bump

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 20:47:32 »
bump

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 08:56:24 »
Update:

The following has been purchased by Moralles:
03:
1x Botched hyperfuse backspace = $1.5

06:
2x 2.75 unit keys (I think I see two) = $2

16:
2x 2.75 miami keys = $4

26:
2x 2.75 purple modifiers = $2

Grab bags are diminished in size accordingly. I will remind buyers if they ask for the bags.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 09:42:06 »
update

sorry to bump this up again but I have just added a more specific DCS BoW listing plus numpads assembled from my vast collection of keys

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 04:27:47 »
bump

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 06:46:52 »
YGPM :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 09:55:01 »

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 10:24:43 »
I would like a Miami alt key, and a blank Miami turquoise key as well please.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 11:21:06 »
I would like a Miami alt key, and a blank Miami turquoise key as well please.

Genkaan (see above) just asked for Miami a few hours ago over email and I quoted him the grabbag price which is pretty low. If he doesn't respond in a day the Miami keys are yours.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 04:01:37 »
bump

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 03:33:45 »
bump

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 13:05:52 »
Do you have any full sets available?

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 13:22:40 »
Do you have any full sets available?

only for the following (also mentioned in thread)

1) G80-1950 relegendables
2) G80-8200 sets
3) full set of ANSI compatible WoB Cherry profile keycaps. I can provide center stemmed space bar, ISO return, blank 1x mods, so it is not limited to the ANSI format for Ducky/Filco.
4) lots of blank keycaps to build your own sets.

Offline jsquared

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 17:00:38 »
Can you please give me a shipped price for the following to the USA, zipcode 30022?

• 08 SA misc Cherry MX
    R1-R6, CA-CK: SA profile Cherry MX in mixed colors.
  • 11 DCS black mods Yellow Set European languages DCS POS grab bag
    R1-4, CI-CL: bunch of miscellaneous WoB DCS keycaps in different European languages.
    R5-8, CF-CK: black on yellow keycaps.
  • 17 DCS Purple on White Green on Gray etc.
    Everything.
  • 25 BOW and others
    Return, Shift, Function, Enter, Kill

Thanks in advance!

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 11:05:45 »
Can you please give me a shipped price for the following to the USA, zipcode 30022?

• 08 SA misc Cherry MX
  • 11 DCS black mods Yellow Set European languages DCS POS grab bag
    R1-4, CI-CL: bunch of miscellaneous WoB DCS keycaps in different European languages.
    R5-8, CF-CK: black on yellow keycaps.
    Everything.
  • 25 BOW and others
    Return, Shift, Function, Enter, Kill

Thanks in advance!

HI

Thanks for your interest!

I am now brain dead after a busy day. Offhand, I'd say cost would be $30-40. KILL and RETURN have been bought already. In fact they were the first keycaps out of my many thousands to be bought. The buyer was very quick with his eyes!

I'll take a closer look if you're still interested. I'd say shipping/tracking is half the cost.

Offline jsquared

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 12:50:25 »
HI

I am now brain dead after a busy day. Offhand, I'd say cost would be $30-40. KILL and RETURN have been bought already. In fact they were the first keycaps out of my many thousands to be bought. The buyer was very quick with his eyes!

I'll take a closer look if you're still interested. I'd say shipping/tracking is half the cost.

Ahh that's too bad about the Kill key, it was a nice one!  How about just the following? These are the caps I'm most interested in and should cut down on shipping weight quite a bit.

• 08 SA misc Cherry MX
    Everything.

Thanks again, take your time also in getting back to me, I know what its like having to calculate after a long day of calculating.

JJ

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 19:48:53 »
HI

Ahh that's too bad about the Kill key, it was a nice one!  How about just the following? These are the caps I'm most interested in and should cut down on shipping weight quite a bit.

• 08 SA misc Cherry MX
    Everything.

Thanks again, take your time also in getting back to me, I know what its like having to calculate after a long day of calculating.

JJ

Actually most of the shipping costs come from the SA which are more than 2x as heavy as DCS keycaps.

(And of course, the nice keyfeel is also to be found on the SA, which is thick and solid. So you can’t get away with having to pay more for shipping!)

I calculated (from counting the units) about $11 for the SA (about 86 units) and $6 for the listing 17 DCS (about 48 units). With tracking and $1 handling each bag, they are $21 on s&h alone. Since experience tells me that above about $8-$10 in shipping we hit a wider and cheaper price tier (I think it is the 200-500grams price tier) I can lower s&h to $18.

Price for these two bags is just $5 each bag.

That makes $10+$18=$28.

Having just lost an additional $17 yesterday from underestimating shipping on a Model M/F, I can say I am not too keen to reduce s&h quote for you. My prices for keycaps being low as they are, and everytime I ship I have to pack things, stand in line, fill in customs forms, fill in tracking details, etc.

That said, I can still reduce prices further. This is because (as you see from another post I made in this thread) I realized I made a mistake with the SA that I was planning on rectifying anyway. Some of these SA you see are actually Cherry M7-M8 which have similar looking stems. If I take them out, shipping is of course reduced. Also that long ‘0’ key is a 3 unit key. You CANNOT fit that on any regular ANSI keyboard. It is big and heavy and the weight of 6 normal DCS keycaps. Why not I just reduce the weight by taking these out?

$25 shipped and tracked for the lot, with the understanding that you will not get all the SA keycaps in the picture. If the bag size is diminished by over 50% I will let you know. Otherwise, for $5, you are guaranteed to get at least 15 SA keycaps no matter what and that is very cheap already. I will also keep the 3-unit key and possibly put it in my POS grab bag because it will fit a POS keyboard.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 20:15:31 »
(Attachment Link)
R1-R6, CA-CK: SA profile Cherry MX in mixed colors. $5 for the whole lot.

I'll take 'em. Some interesting keys and I've got a thing for orange.  :rolleyes:

(Attachment Link)
R5-8, CF-CK: black on yellow keycaps. $1 each. $5 for the lot.

Those too please.

(Attachment Link)
R1-R4, CA-CD: translucent or glow in the dark keycaps. $10 for all

A few steps closer to a GID keyboard? Yes please.  ;)

An incredible collection of stuff, thanks for generously sharing it with us! Looks like I need to buy a couple more boards to fit all these keycaps I've been buying  :p

Offline jsquared

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 20:26:24 »
$25 shipped and tracked for the lot, with the understanding that you will not get all the SA keycaps in the picture. If the bag size is diminished by over 50% I will let you know. Otherwise, for $5, you are guaranteed to get at least 15 SA keycaps no matter what and that is very cheap already. I will also keep the 3-unit key and possibly put it in my POS grab bag because it will fit a POS keyboard.

That's a deal!  I know you're not a fan of Paypal, but how about $30 even (as a gift) to cover extra costs? I figure I would make it up to you for being such a nice guy and sorting everything out for us.

Let me know your PP address and I can send payment tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks bud!

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 22:46:16 »

That's a deal!  I know you're not a fan of Paypal, but how about $30 even (as a gift) to cover extra costs? I figure I would make it up to you for being such a nice guy and sorting everything out for us.

Let me know your PP address and I can send payment tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks bud!

Hey, thanks for replying quickly. Mogo (see above your current post) actually just asked for the same things as you!

I don't believe in subsidizing other people, but neither do I believe in taking what isn't mine. I offered $25 and it will be $25, payment by paypal gift to Dorkvader (owe him a whole bunch of $$$ for various fun projects.) [I'll give you the pp address via pm]

BUT since you offered $30, I suggest this. PM samwisekoi and offer him a $5 donation. He's been working on (with a teeny weeny little bit of input from me and a whopping dose of input from many people with real technical skills) a modular keyboard casing. Our intention is to lower costs and increase replicability. IE the same basic model can apply for gh60, TKL87, fullsize 104.

Samwisekoi's spent god knows how much money prototyping. I haven't given him a cent (as I'd said, it's his hobby and I don't believe in subsidizing anybody's hobby). But I'm always open to assisting people in other ways, and I think even though $5 is not a huge sum, it is very encouraging to a guy who (I imagine) has spent a hundred hours poring over CAD diagrams and researching types of materials and what not. Concrete little gifts like that will probably give him a +5 morale boost for the next mission in his campaign to produce a great casing.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 22:54:12 »
(Attachment Link)
R1-R6, CA-CK: SA profile Cherry MX in mixed colors. $5 for the whole lot.

I'll take 'em. Some interesting keys and I've got a thing for orange.  :rolleyes:

(Attachment Link)
R5-8, CF-CK: black on yellow keycaps. $1 each. $5 for the lot.

Those too please.

(Attachment Link)
R1-R4, CA-CD: translucent or glow in the dark keycaps. $10 for all

A few steps closer to a GID keyboard? Yes please.  ;)

An incredible collection of stuff, thanks for generously sharing it with us! Looks like I need to buy a couple more boards to fit all these keycaps I've been buying  :p

First is already spoken for by jquared

The next two are available. I'm PM you a quote (going out now) but it should be under USD25 in total.

Offline jsquared

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 00:52:59 »
+5 morale boost for the next mission

Top notch.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 17:24:05 »

First is already spoken for by jquared

The next two are available. I'm PM you a quote (going out now) but it should be under USD25 in total.

Sounds good. Just FYI, I live in Durango, CO 81301 if that helps you figure out shipping stuff at all.