Author Topic: [WTB] Cherry MX PCB-Mount Stabilizers  (Read 894 times)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
[WTB] Cherry MX PCB-Mount Stabilizers
« on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:24:45 »
Looking for a medium-sized bulk purchase of Cherry MX PCB-Mount Stabilizers.  Mouser no longer carries them, and I've been designing PCBs that need them.

Does anyone have 10+ sets they can spare?

(Gon has them, but he is in Korea...)

Thanks in advance, y'all!

- Ron

p.s.  The attached photo is from an unknown GH member.  Full credit to him or her.
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline berserkfan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Re: [WTB] Cherry MX PCB-Mount Stabilizers
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:53:38 »
Looking for a medium-sized bulk purchase of Cherry MX PCB-Mount Stabilizers.  Mouser no longer carries them, and I've been designing PCBs that need them.

Does anyone have 10+ sets they can spare?

(Gon has them, but he is in Korea...)

Thanks in advance, y'all!

- Ron

p.s.  The attached photo is from an unknown GH member.  Full credit to him or her.

Samwise, I do have 2u Cherry PCB-mount stabs, but I'm not so sure about the spacebars.

I can't supply you 10 sets. (I believe I can supply you with 4 sets max; gotta check.) But good thing is, I'll do it FOC for you. That's right, I'll send you all my PCB-mounted Cherry stabs at my own expense...

...in exchange for an appropriate credit against my future purchase of your GH36 stuff. OK with you?

We can talk over PM. Now is too late for me to go digging up my stuff.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.