Author Topic: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?  (Read 116521 times)

Offline sleepy916

Re: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 14:07:36 »
I've had an S4 for almost 2 years now, why would I downgrade to an iPhone 6 :D :D :D

I'm still using a S2....I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 14:26:59 »
The IPhone 6 is a Hot Commodity, the TV news said today "10 MILLION sold - Apple's best IPhone sales". I checked them out and they are nice but too big and thin for me. I must be old fashioned but those huge phones or Phablets look and feel ridiculous for cell phone use IMO. At my local ATT store where I was checking out the new IPhone 6-6+ they had good deals on the IPhone 5s and gave me $200 for my old IPhone 4 (2010) the tiny 5s is all I need. But 10m like-em a lot.

Not to detract from your post, but for a lot of consumers it's less about it specifically being the iPhone 6/6+ and more like "MUST HAVE COOL NEW PRODUCT" regardless of whether or not it's necessary or even an improvement. Such is the Cult of Apple.

Citation?

Citation being the hordes of people that flock to the Apple Store on release day to get the newest product without waiting for real-world testing to take place and bugs to be fixed. Remember Apple Maps?

OK, I'll go with that to a point. But I'll counter:

Apples iPhone changed phones as we know them virtually overnight. iPhones, just as most Apple products are a higher quality product and pleasant form factor (alum/glass vs creaky plastic and plastic).

I will grant that they went to a more pleasant form factor, but higher quality is a bit iffy, especially considering that Apple funded the research into Gorilla Glass, yet their own screens seem to crack and shatter if you even look at them wrong.

Specifically iPhones tie into the Apple ecosystem which is really awesome for real time syncing, integrated iCloud, etc. Apple laptops are everywhere, so having phone backed up with your hardware/iCloud/etc is pretty easy and very functional.

I can do the same thing with my Windows Phone.

I'll also say that Apple has been consistent with their iPhone offerings and there have been no nasty surprises or failures. In others words, "It's a given." So the need to have real world testing is fairly redundant.

...and yet, Apple Maps. The problem (and this is a persistent issue across the board with Apple) is that they pretty much insist on maintaining their own separate tech base (which they control) for nearly everything. This largely means that there is less re-innovation, as you don't have competing groups striving to "make it better and cheaper." This translates into everything costing a set amount no matter what, which ensures that the prices remain high.
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 14:29:01 »
The IPhone 6 is a Hot Commodity, the TV news said today "10 MILLION sold - Apple's best IPhone sales". I checked them out and they are nice but too big and thin for me. I must be old fashioned but those huge phones or Phablets look and feel ridiculous for cell phone use IMO. At my local ATT store where I was checking out the new IPhone 6-6+ they had good deals on the IPhone 5s and gave me $200 for my old IPhone 4 (2010) the tiny 5s is all I need. But 10m like-em a lot.

Not to detract from your post, but for a lot of consumers it's less about it specifically being the iPhone 6/6+ and more like "MUST HAVE COOL NEW PRODUCT" regardless of whether or not it's necessary or even an improvement. Such is the Cult of Apple.

Citation?

Citation being the hordes of people that flock to the Apple Store on release day to get the newest product without waiting for real-world testing to take place and bugs to be fixed. Remember Apple Maps?

Apples iPhone changed phones as we know them virtually overnight. iPhones, just as most Apple products are a higher quality product and pleasant form factor (alum/glass vs creaky plastic and plastic).

I will grant that they went to a more pleasant form factor, but higher quality is a bit iffy, especially considering that Apple funded the research into Gorilla Glass, yet their own screens seem to crack and shatter if you even look at them wrong.

Specifically iPhones tie into the Apple ecosystem which is really awesome for real time syncing, integrated iCloud, etc. Apple laptops are everywhere, so having phone backed up with your hardware/iCloud/etc is pretty easy and very functional.

I'll also say that Apple has been consistent with their iPhone offerings and there have been no nasty surprises or failures. In others words, "It's a given." So the need to have real world testing is fairly redundant.

...and yet, Apple Maps. The problem (and this is a persistent issue across the board with Apple) is that they pretty much insist on maintaining their own separate tech base (which they control) for nearly everything. This largely means that there is less re-innovation, as you don't have competing groups striving to "make it better and cheaper." This translates into everything costing a set amount no matter what, which ensures that the prices remain high.

I'm leaning towards the iPhone 6 Plus.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 14:42:00 »
I've had an S4 for almost 2 years now, why would I downgrade to an iPhone 6 :D :D :D

I'm still using a S2....I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

lol, nice! proof that they work for a longtime, my buddy still has his s3.

I'm holding out for the Nexus 6, no need to root, vanilla droid out the box without the bloatware...This way, Google can snoop on all my information much easier! =D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 15:14:41 »

Hell yeah! Going to trade my 5 for a 5s sometime soon.  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 15:37:56 »

Citation?

Iphone will become a free ecosystem eventually..  it comes down to monetization..

Once Iphone's market share dwindles further against the free android,  Apple will have no choice, or face extinction...

Just as they had to give people windows 7 on their computers.. and switch to intel

You can't compete with FREE...  this is repeated time and time again....  THe only thing you can sell forever is if you have a monopoly..  apple does not have a monopoly..  they are a company of intellectual ideas.. Ideas can't truly be owned or defended...

Oil and Coal however, CAN...

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:12:52 »
I have my iPhone 6 in a good case, and it's working great for me. I'm glad I didn't go the 6+ route because it just didn't fit my needs. If I'm at home I'm going to surf on a computer or tablet. If I'm out, I can get the modest searches I use to work on the 6. Also, when you're using apps over general web browsing in a small device, you're usually getting a good user experience anyways.

It really comes down to the user's needs. I have friends to need the phablet form factor for the work they do, so the note or 6+ is the ideal choice.

Have to say though, the 6+ does sound like it has awesome battery life.
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:15:26 by Wildcard »

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:57:59 »
I have my iPhone 6 in a good case, and it's working great for me. I'm glad I didn't go the 6+ route because it just didn't fit my needs. If I'm at home I'm going to surf on a computer or tablet. If I'm out, I can get the modest searches I use to work on the 6. Also, when you're using apps over general web browsing in a small device, you're usually getting a good user experience anyways.

It really comes down to the user's needs. I have friends to need the phablet form factor for the work they do, so the note or 6+ is the ideal choice.

Have to say though, the 6+ does sound like it has awesome battery life.
The batteries are big on IPhone 6 and bigger on the 6+ they should have great run time, there are teardown pics on IFIXIT. https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPhone+6+Plus+Teardown/29206

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:11:19 »
Wooooowww.

Now I'm leaning towards an iPhone 6.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:28:16 »
Yea. My girlfriend has the iPhone 6 and doesnt seem to have any bending issues, but she also isnt careless and sits on it.

She just mentioned to me about the whole 6 Plus bending issue.

I wonder what Apple has to say about it.

In any case, I think the 6 Plus is just unnecessarily big, but some people seem to like it.

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:31:45 »
http://www.phonearena.com/news/More-worrying-evidence-of-the-iPhone-6-Plus-fragility-see-it-easily-getting-bent-on-video_id60985

I would not get a 6 plus after watching this.
Yeesh. I mean, the guy's hands were shaking as he bent it, but that is a weak spot. My first iPhone 5 (which Apple replaced because of issues with the screen) had a bend that happened near the volume buttons. It wasn't severe by any stretch of the imagination, but it was from normal wear and tear. I don't put a case on my phone normally, but seeing something like that would incline me.

Two strikes against giant iPhone 6 plus:

• It's giant, blech
  • It bends easily

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:31:51 »
if there is one thing i dislike about these new iphones are their weight. they feel really cheap because they weigh almost nothing. same problem i have with my GS4. I know people like thin, but I think the 5/s weight was great.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:39:15 »
I have a 5s, and i like the weight of it and it's thickness. I'm not a fan of going any thinner than that.

Id rather have my phone have a little weight and be a sturdy phone than to have a light and fragile one.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:41:42 »
Stupid aluminium unibody. Worst design ever. My Mac Book Air had a dent because of that aluminium enclosure. I can't imagine how the 6 or 6 Plus going to be like.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:41:57 »
Personally I think the guy was adding a bit of pressure, but that's sustained pressure.  Imagine the phone being in your pocket on a warm day and leaning up against something rigid.  You've got over 60 lbs of force (the lean) onto the phone that bends (thank you Gorilla Glass), but the casing has no spring strength.  It just doesn't bounce back, so every little time it gives it's going to keep bending.

If I get one I'm probably going to go with a regular 6

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:44:49 »
Heat does have a factor in this, as Binge says.
Not to mention the larger area which allows it to bend much more than it would on a 6.

If you have a hard case on either, it shouldnt be a problem.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 19:29:45 »
Yeah. A hard case is almost a guarantee thing to buy. Which defeats the purpose of using aluminum in the first place to make the device lighter.

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 20:07:45 »
It's just the same shet, bigger screen and more expensive.
The missus got one for like $80/month which is way more than needed...
I have a iPhone 5 from work and it does like the same stuff and its free..

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 01:28:59 »
I'm passing on it. Never had much for apple phones. I'll just wait for the next Google phone to release.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 06:18:07 »
stupid bend test, was on wait list for 6+, now not anymore.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 06:31:39 »
I got one against my better judgement. Went into verizon to get the wife one and ended up with two somehow. That being said, I don't mind it at all so far. I have 14 days to test it with only a $35 restocking fee if I can't stand it anymore.

It is the EXACT same size, shape, weight, etc as my S3 (which was broken) but it runs a bit snappier.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 09:21:16 »

stupid bend test, was on wait list for 6+, now not anymore.
I changed my mind too. Then thought that I could get a case for it and I'm now in for 6+ for sure.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 14:17:15 »
I thought the iPhone 6 was out? Just walked past the Apple store in brum and there is a huge que for people buying iPhone 6's who had pre-paid... Wtf

Offline jameslr

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:10:04 »
There was a subsequent bend test with galaxy note 3 and it didn't bend at all. Totally glad I didn't get the 6+.
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:27:20 »
There was a subsequent bend test with galaxy note 3 and it didn't bend at all. Totally glad I didn't get the 6+.

Well, it didn't STAY bent. It will flex like the iPhone, but the metal body of the iPhone stays deformed, unlike the plastic body of the Note, which is elastic enough to spring back to its original shape.
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:11:22 »
I already pre-ordered a hard case for the 6+. Like demik, I too want to add a bit of weight to the device and a little bit of thickness too. I want to feel my phone in my pocket at all times or I'll panic every 5 mins.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:16:04 »
I just wish they made an Otterbox for my Lumia 1520...

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:20:53 »

I did get the otterbox for my 6 (not plus)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:26:02 »
So now we get to ask ourselves not only

but also "will it bend?"  :))

between this and ios 8.01, it's been a bad day for Apple.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:26:34 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 12:02:20 by esoomenona »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:35:44 »
Sigh.. I want the Plus because my eye sight is getting poor and I do need a bigger screen. But if it bends, it is not good news. So a case will have to do - maybe some titanium case or something, ha ha ... this is GOING to COST a lot of money. Did you guys know that even with telco subsidy, the 6 Plus is going to cost like us$700 on 2 year contract? Suck!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:42:06 »
People sit on their phones in their back pocket? On purpose?! It's a shame natural selection can't weed these people out. I don't think I'll have any bending issues.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:59:44 »
samsung. samsung. samsung
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 22:03:52 »
So now we get to ask ourselves not only

but also "will it bend?"  :))

between this and ios 8.01, it's been a bad day for Apple.

Oh my ****, haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Offline Tiramisuu

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 22:24:46 »
Either the note 4 or s6 for me.   The locked down os and the last to market technology doesn't. Over me.
Keyboard error F1 to continue.

Poker 2, Gherkin, Lets Split, Planck, Filco

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 03:18:24 »
Show Image

Good choice man!

Ive used an Otterbox the past 2 years and I love it! Ive dropped my phone sooooooo many times on the ground. 5 feet or so and no damage one bit. Make sure to get a defender series. I tried to go Commuter at first but that one cracked. Defender is the only way to go. One reason I dont want a bigger phone. Otterbox cases are huge! (for protection, so Im fine w the size) Personally, I hate how the phone feels with no case. I dont want to imagine an even THINNER phone. Wow.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 09:07:34 »
Maybe a benefit of the thinness of new iPhones is a case doesn't make them too big.

I get that the phone MAY be  more fragile, but I'm not convinced it's TOO fragile (as of yet, but it may be). You wouldn't expect a camera or laptop  to withstand a drop on concrete without breaking. And (not a good example) but you wouldn't expect your wallet to NOT bend in your pocket.Out of all the phablets some bounce, bend, withstand drops, blah blah blah. Just because one item does/doesn't perform as particular way in one aspect doesn't make it superior or crap. They're just different.

I doubt Apple, the #1 phone maker in the US, has produced a crap phone (but maybe they did). Obviously their market is not mil spec, industrial use, X-games proof, bouncing phones. If your #1 concern is that your phone doesn't bend, go buy a vintage brick phone.

Some conclusions posted in this thread are absurd, but make for a good laugh. But I'm still laughing/crying over the "Will it Bend" video :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 11:56:26 »
Show Image

Good choice man!

Ive used an Otterbox the past 2 years and I love it! Ive dropped my phone sooooooo many times on the ground. 5 feet or so and no damage one bit. Make sure to get a defender series. I tried to go Commuter at first but that one cracked. Defender is the only way to go. One reason I dont want a bigger phone. Otterbox cases are huge! (for protection, so Im fine w the size) Personally, I hate how the phone feels with no case. I dont want to imagine an even THINNER phone. Wow.

I had one for my iPhone 5 and found that the case made typing harder because I couldn't reach the keys near the edge of the screen, food they fix that?

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #89 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:12:24 »
So apparently the iPhone 6 Plus is pretty average when it comes to flex and returning to shape. The LG G3 is a boss, however.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/26/consumer-reports-iphone6-bend-test/

But, you know, whatever.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 05:58:52 »
Have to say I went into an o2 shop the other day and got a look at one in person, and the 6 plus. Man, they are really ugly and non discript. The shape and style of the 4 and 5 was so unique and special they looked amazing and even better in person. The 6 looks like a knock-off m8.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 11:29:27 »
My current 5S is my work phone, and I'm tied in to it for another couple years anyway so I don't have a say. But if I could upgrade, I suspect that I would not. The styling and look of the 5S was superb, and it works just fine. I don't see why they changed the design.

Also, to those that complain about apple being behind: when the hell did you ever see someone use NFC? I mean don't get me wrong, I have some uses for it and I'm aware of a lot of things you can do with it. But it seems to me like it's a tinkerers feature and the vast majority of the population won't use it until we can pay by tapping our phones on a cash register. So what else are they lacking that I'm missing?

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 12:25:55 »
according to consumer reports, my M8 has a similar low pressure point for bending as the 6 plus lol.
but i never encountered a problem with it personally, and i keep my phone in my back pocket all the time.

I'm sure its because of the unibody aluminum build of both phones, and frankly the M8 is about the same size as a 6 plus.

Look, just re-enforce your phones if you're worried, thats what i did

or just get a speck case and never worry again.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:09:15 »
Only stupid people are worried about bendgates..

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:46:17 »

because stupid people own phones that bend?  I don't get the point of your post here brother.  Usually you are spot on.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:49:42 »

because stupid people own phones that bend?  I don't get the point of your post here brother.  Usually you are spot on.

Because smart people are too busy being badasses to be bothered by their silly phones bending.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:56:46 »
I went to the Apple store a second time yesterday, still need to decide what size to get. iPhone 6 is a no-brainer, but the 6+ has a few nice additional features and increased screen size is one of them. It has only one drawback, and it's the increased size  LOL. I'm a very mobile/active guy and I always have phone for personal/business. Size is a bit of an issue due to using one-handed and ovarial big-ass phablet. But I could more easily conduct major biz activity on it easier. <sigh>

Anyhow, I cranked on both phones VERY firmly, and a "little" hard. They didn't bend. I get more twist out of my iPhone 4. So other than the 6+ being bigger and having more area to torque...the BENDGATE issue is probably very, very overblown. I doubt we'll hear much about it in a couple weeks.

My assessment:

The difference between what I did at the Apple store is I was trying to bend the 6+ to make my decision easier. My goal was not to actually break it, but to see what it would do. Much harder than what I did to it, would be considered an accident that most phones would be damaged and is unavoidable. I've broken lots of stuff in life. It happens. iPhone 6+ isn't an accident waiting to happen. If you have any doubts about what I've posted, go to the Apple store and do what I just did, and report back with your thoughts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 18:19:30 »
I went to the Apple store a second time yesterday, still need to decide what size to get. iPhone 6 is a no-brainer, but the 6+ has a few nice additional features and increased screen size is one of them. It has only one drawback, and it's the increased size  LOL. I'm a very mobile/active guy and I always have phone for personal/business. Size is a bit of an issue due to using one-handed and ovarial big-ass phablet. But I could more easily conduct major biz activity on it easier. <sigh>

Anyhow, I cranked on both phones VERY firmly, and a "little" hard. They didn't bend. I get more twist out of my iPhone 4. So other than the 6+ being bigger and having more area to torque...the BENDGATE issue is probably very, very overblown. I doubt we'll hear much about it in a couple weeks.

My assessment:

The difference between what I did at the Apple store is I was trying to bend the 6+ to make my decision easier. My goal was not to actually break it, but to see what it would do. Much harder than what I did to it, would be considered an accident that most phones would be damaged and is unavoidable. I've broken lots of stuff in life. It happens. iPhone 6+ isn't an accident waiting to happen. If you have any doubts about what I've posted, go to the Apple store and do what I just did, and report back with your thoughts.

Still..

I'd recommend the Note 4 if ya'll want phablet..

It's better in every way.. all specs aside,  MOST IMPORTANTLY..  Free Pirated Software...

Take that Apple...

By the numbers,, there's really nothing about the apple ecosystem worth holding onto or of comparable worth to INFINITY free Pirated software on Android..

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 18:27:38 »
AAARRGGHH!!!
I'm all about being a pirate!
Talk like a pirate day, anyone? Lol

I'm thinking iPhone 6. No-brainer. 6+ just too massive for as active as I am.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 18:32:42 »
AAARRGGHH!!!
I'm all about being a pirate!
Talk like a pirate day, anyone? Lol

I'm thinking iPhone 6. No-brainer. 6+ just too massive for as active as I am.

taking the trash out 1nc per day =/= active..