Author Topic: New, old member.  (Read 1871 times)

Offline NotAPrune

• Switch Racist
New, old member.
« on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 01:52:21 »
Hey everybody!

So I used to be a member on here going by "Hydroid", and then life got busy and I wasn't really doing the whole forum deal for a bit. Now I wanted to come back but for the life of me I couldn't remember my password and my email address has changed.

Anyway, you'll see me floating around trying to catch up a bit. :D I have had the itch for some new keyboards for a while now.
I came to chew keycaps and ask dumb questions, and I'm all out of keycaps.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: New, old member.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 01:58:02 »
Welcome back!

Very member from old.

The mods or admins should be able to reset the password of your old account for you.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 02:10:32 »
Glad you found your way back to GH.  Welcome back.

Offline NotAPrune

• Switch Racist
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:12:07 »
Thanks for the welcome back guys.  ;D I will have to try find a mod and message them about my old account.

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:19:15 »
W e l c o m e
          b a c k ~
你搞砸了

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 06:06:46 »
Thanks for the welcome back guys.  ;D I will have to try find a mod and message them about my old account.

They are fairly easy to find - their names appear in a different colour at the bottom of the main page.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline NotAPrune

• Switch Racist
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 06:23:29 »
I have already messaged iMav, although he may be a bit too busy so if I don't get a response tomorrow I'll PM another mod.  ;D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 08:15:19 »
Welcome back! I think you are from before my time.  :P

If contacting iMav proves difficult, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm on mobile right now, but this is on my radar and I can address it soon.

Good luck catching up!!  :D

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 08:17:14 »
Welcome back!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline NotAPrune

• Switch Racist
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 22:11:27 »
Welcome back!

Thanks!

Welcome back! I think you are from before my time.  :P

If contacting iMav proves difficult, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm on mobile right now, but this is on my radar and I can address it soon.

Good luck catching up!!  :D

Thanks! PM sent. :) It does look as though you registered after I was last active. I'm trying to keep my eye open for familiar names haha. I remember iMav, Ripster, keyboardlover, inputnirvana, mkawa and a few other guys.