Author Topic: Why Shouldn't I Get the Corsair K70 RGB?  (Read 32078 times)

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
Why Shouldn't I Get the Corsair K70 RGB?
« on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:47:14 »
Besides the price, unpolished software, crap keycaps, lack of customization, and the tramp stamp--why shouldn't I get it?

Go.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:50:35 by notsonerd »
KBParadise V60 with Cherry MX Browns | Corsair K60 with Cherry MX Reds

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: Why Shouldn't I Get the Corsair K70 RGB?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:51:13 »
that's not enough?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:53:52 »
and the tramp stamp--why shouldn't I get it?

Go.

Clearly those are two swords put together.  :))

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:56:43 »
In one year you will be able to buy RGB keyboards from better companies
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 14:57:39 »
that's not enough?

Lol. It's not enough for me to not consider it, so I wanna know if there's anything else I'm missing.

True. But that doesn't tell me what else is bad about Corsair's, the only one that's out on the market.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:00:08 by notsonerd »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:01:26 »
What are your reasons for getting it?

Offline Premonition

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:02:03 »
Why should it matter? You go and buy the keyboard you want to, nobody here is going to stop you. You've heard all there is, the stock keycaps, software, and customization; everything else is subjective. Just go buy it.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:05:15 »
that's not enough?

Lol. It's not enough for me to not consider it, so I wanna know if there's anything else I'm missing.

If that's not enough, I'm not sure what would be! I'll add in though that I don't think it looks all that aesthetically appealing. However, if you want it, go get it! You can always get something else down the road when or if the time comes. A lot of this stuff is totally subjective to the individual, so have at it. You might love it.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:09:19 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 11:15:03 by esoomenona »

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:13:24 »
Why should it matter? You go and buy the keyboard you want to, nobody here is going to stop you. You've heard all there is, the stock keycaps, software, and customization; everything else is subjective. Just go buy it.

Because I'm uninformed. I'm a newb. I lack experience with mechanical keyboards whereas the members of this forum don't. And I'd like to know as much as I can about my purchase before I make it, or change my mind.

What are your reasons for getting it?

I'm a big fan of the K70's aesthetics. Their whole gaming lineup (sans the stamp) is unmatched in my eyes. It's simple and sleek, and unique in its own way. Dedicated analog media keys, raised keys, anodized black aluminum...

RGB is also a big factor for me. Right now my gaming station is set up with a red backlight theme, but I'd like to change it up every now and then. I don't need the fancy light shows--just give me the different color options in one, sexy-looking board. And the software won't always be as bad as it is now. I don't mind the idea of being a beta investor.

It's customizeable, just not as easy to do as on other keyboards.

If that's not enough, I'm not sure what would be! I'll add in though that I don't think it looks all that aesthetically appealing. However, if you want it, go get it! You can always get something else down the road when or if the time comes. A lot of this stuff is totally subjective to the individual, so have at it. You might love it.

Responses like these restore my faith in forum communities.

Being completely impartial here as I don't care about many of these things:

- RGB LEDs (let's be honest, it's pretty cool, even if I don't care)
- case (There's something about it. It's minimal, but still appealing. Again, don't care)
- Media controls (pretty cool. volume knob is nice)

In my opinion, what would be a better choice is this keyboard, but in TKL, with the media controls remaining exactly the same.

Thank you. Someone understands me. Even on the TKL aspect. Really wish they kept those controls on the K65.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:18:52 by notsonerd »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:27:30 »

Not even that long. Corsair only have the switch housings unique to them until the end of 2014.

Wait until 2015 to get one made by a company who doesn't do washed out lighting, crap firmware or ****ty logos. AKA Ducky.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:29:19 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 11:14:20 by esoomenona »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:37:29 »
Besides the price, unpolished software, crap keycaps, lack of customization, and the tramp stamp--why shouldn't I get it?

Go.

I'd add poor track record with reliability to the list and people getting replacement boards with completely different switches than the RMAd board.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:38:06 »

Go.

I'd add poor track record with reliability to the list and people getting replacement boards with completely different switches than the RMAd board.

ouch....really?? that would suck.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:43:33 »

Go.

Is this specific to the RGB K70 or are you referring to the older, single-color backlit models?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:54:07 »

Go.

Is this specific to the RGB K70 or are you referring to the older, single-color backlit models?

both

dead LEDs have already been reported in a few places, some on replacement boards

one guy claims to have gotten a bent one, but it just looks like UPS screwed up
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:54:16 »
Logitech G910 should hit the shelves soon...
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:57:18 »
both

dead LEDs have already been reported in a few places, some on replacement boards

one guy claims to have gotten a bent one, but it just looks like UPS screwed up

The joys of mass production.

But that plastic...

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:57:44 »
>corsair
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:58:55 »

It's not MX, I won't advocate for it until I get to try one
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:59:33 »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:00:41 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 11:14:06 by esoomenona »

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:09:59 »
Better make sure whether this time around they finally manage to make a keyboard where the LEDs do not break quite as frequently.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:17:01 »
Aside from the tramp stamp, the corsair boards are pretty cool. That is, if you don't care about keycaps and you get a perfectly functional board.
If the layout was actually standard and the logo wasn't awful then I would actually go for it
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 16:48:18 »
Because it's not ErgoDox.

If I completely lost my mind and wanted to get a gaming keyboard, it would be a Roccat Ryos or something like that, because its remapping capabilities look quite interesting.

Besides, aren't the Razer^WCorsair keyboards like $180? I suppose you could get into custom cases in that price range.

There's Das 4 Ultimate in the same price range as well and with possibly better quality keycap compatibility minus backlighting.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:17:53 »
Just to add something to your aluminum > plastic thing. Usually I'm all about aluminum but a friend who had a K70 bought a Ducky (which has a plastic case and a metal plate in it) and he said it felt much better than the Corsair.

Of course this is subjective but I thought that would help you with your decision.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:26:30 »
Because it's not ErgoDox.

If I completely lost my mind and wanted to get a gaming keyboard, it would be a Roccat Ryos or something like that, because its remapping capabilities look quite interesting.

Besides, aren't the Razer^WCorsair keyboards like $180? I suppose you could get into custom cases in that price range.

There's Das 4 Ultimate in the same price range as well and with possibly better quality keycap compatibility minus backlighting.

Any key on the K70 can be used as a macro. It's a gaming keyboard with simple yet attractive aesthetics. People who buy this board typically won't be customizing it. Just like Razer, they don't have keyboard enthusiasts in mind behind its design. Hence their new gaming line + tramp stamp. And yeah, it's straight-up marketing, but this keyboard is actually capable of improving gameplay while looking good.

Just to add something to your aluminum > plastic thing. Usually I'm all about aluminum but a friend who had a K70 bought a Ducky (which has a plastic case and a metal plate in it) and he said it felt much better than the Corsair.

Of course this is subjective but I thought that would help you with your decision.

Yeah, I'm trusting the comparisons drawn by people who've handled both. I'm stuck between getting the K70 or the Shine 3. I'm leaning more and more toward Ducky, though.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:11:05 »
And yeah, it's straight-up marketing, but this keyboard is actually capable of improving gameplay while looking good.
[citation needed] or empirical data.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:33:53 »
And yeah, it's straight-up marketing, but this keyboard is actually capable of improving gameplay while looking good.

Regardless of the quality of the keycaps, it's still a mechanical keyboard. Mechanical keyboards have already proven themselves to improve gameplay and last several times longer than rubber domes.

Macros make the life of any gamer easier, let alone full-macro capability.

10-key+ rollover via USB works extremely well for several gaming genres and removes the need for PS/2 adapters, and this one's N-Key rollover capable.

LED-backlighting has also proven itself as a game-improving feature in dim lighting for the average gamer. Hell, even LED-zones and gaming presets are preferred by hardcore gamers, and RGB isn't nearly as limited as single or hybrid LED-backlit boards.

The Corsair K70 RGB tries to take the best aspects of gaming keyboards and put it into one. Right now it's a prototype. It definitely needs some work. But the features speak for themselves.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:40:39 »
I honestly do you know serious gamer who actually needs LEDs or macros.
1) if you want fancy lighting then just admit it and stop spouting nonsense. Most people know where the wasd or esdf cluster is well enough to not need lights to remind them
2) any game that requires macros is a bad game imo. I also don't know of any tournament that sanctions the use of macros

Offline Razor Lotus

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:41:14 »
I honestly wanted one of these really bad to play around with the lighting and also the K series isn't a bad series. I really love the open frame and the aluminium chassis.

Unfortunately, that was almost a year ago and I wanted a keyboard which I could customize more besides just the LED and I didn't want to wait indefinitely for it to come out either. At that time there was no release date yet I think and so I moved on to another board lol

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:47:10 »

Citation: Corsail means moar sails which means more megahertz and FPSes and 1337 g4m3r  ski1llz.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:47:57 »
Besides everything that's already been mentioned, this is all just so damn subjective.  There's always going to be people giving you reasons not to buy it and others saying go for it.  That's not even restricted to this thread but to many of the questions scattered around GH.  I can understand wanting to be as informed as possible before making a decision but at some point, you just have to ask yourself if you really want it.  We can provide evidence, debate back and forth, but it's still going to be your board.  If it fits your criteria and the aesthetics and what not please you, go for it. 

Also, a lot of times - in my experience, anyways - I've found that once I actually get the board and start using it on a daily basis, my opinion and thoughts can drastically change.  What I thought I had to have in a board is now a secondary or even tertiary concern.  The form factor I thought I would hate I now love.  Like many other things, there's still no substitute for experience, even in the world of keyboards.  Just grab one, take it for a spin, and then go from there.  My .02.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:50:17 »
1) if you want fancy lighting then just admit it and stop spouting nonsense. Most people know where the wasd or esdf cluster is well enough to not need lights to remind them
2) any game that requires macros is a bad game imo. I also don't know of any tournament that sanctions the use of macros

"Need"? Nobody needs these features. No game "requires" macros. Macros just tend to make things easier. They're there for you to have if you want them. A proper gaming keyboard to a proper gamer is as customizeable as a Poker II is to a keyboard enthusiast. You don't necessarily "need" to change the stock ABS caps to your favorite color blank PBT's on it, just like a gamer doesn't "need" LED-backlighting. It's completely subjective, and the majority of keyboard enthusiasts happen to prefer PBT over ABS or particular brands like Filco or Ducky that have proven themselves to each individual user. The same can be said for gaming peripheral features.

Besides everything that's already been mentioned, this is all just so damn subjective.  There's always going to be people giving you reasons not to buy it and others saying go for it.  That's not even restricted to this thread but to many of the questions scattered around GH.  I can understand wanting to be as informed as possible before making a decision but at some point, you just have to ask yourself if you really want it.  We can provide evidence, debate back and forth, but it's still going to be your board.  If it fits your criteria and the aesthetics and what not please you, go for it. 

Also, a lot of times - in my experience, anyways - I've found that once I actually get the board and start using it on a daily basis, my opinion and thoughts can drastically change.  What I thought I had to have in a board is now a secondary or even tertiary concern.  The form factor I thought I would hate I now love.  Like many other things, there's still no substitute for experience, even in the world of keyboards.  Just grab one, take it for a spin, and then go from there.  My .02.

I can appreciate feedback like this. You're may be the second or third person to mention personal preferences, and I like that.

In all honesty, I started this thread to finalize my decision on giving the K70 RGB the axe among my considerations. I just needed one last push to shake the thought of it in the back of my mind. I didn't understand why people kick the K70 RGB to the side. I still don't.

Maybe I should've made the same thread in a forum for gaming enthusiasts and compared responses.

« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:56:10 by notsonerd »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 18:56:27 »

"Need"? Nobody needs these features. No game "requires" macros. Macros just tend to make things easier. They're there for you to have if you want them. A proper gaming keyboard to a proper gamer is as customizeable as a Poker II is to a keyboard enthusiast. You don't necessarily "need" to change the stock ABS caps to your favorite color blank PBT's on it, just like a gamer doesn't "need" LED-backlighting. It's completely subjective, and the majority of keyboard enthusiasts happens to prefer PBT over ABS or particular brands like Filco or Ducky that have proven themselves to each individual user. The same can be said for gaming peripheral features.

I respect that you like certain features on keyboards, but gets ridiculous when you try to tell us that backlighting will improve gaming performance. Like you said, these features tend to be subjective, not objective.
You can enjoy your fancy lighting and your macros but don't think for one second that things like lighting zones will improve performance

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 19:00:40 »

I can attest to this... Came from a K90 and this shine 3 is amazing.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 19:05:48 »
I respect that you like certain features on keyboards, but gets ridiculous when you try to tell us that backlighting will improve gaming performance. Like you said, these features tend to be subjective, not objective.
You can enjoy your fancy lighting and your macros but don't think for one second that things like lighting zones will improve performance

Have you heard of the term "plug-'n-play"? It's really just a convenience, but some people have lighting zone-capable keyboards with gaming presets. People with these keyboards would typically play more than just one game. It's kind of annoying to remap your LED's every time you want to play a different game. You may have heard the saying, "A penny saved is a penny earned." Same applies to time, even if it's just seconds. And as someone who plays in the dark, those LED's actually do help. There aren't any physical indicators on the function row, so I like to take a quick glance at it before I activate certain skills. When you're online, every second counts.

So yeah, I'll keep thinking that lighting zones improve gaming performance, since--you know--it's subjective.

And for the record, I'm getting the Ducky Shine 3. RGB's off my list. I trust the people in this forum, so I'm just gonna go with my gut. I only wanted the RGB for the aesthetics and so I could change my gaming peripheral lighting scheme when I want instead of having to stick to one color. The only real feature I was gonna make full use of was the fact that it's mechanical.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 September 2014, 19:13:03 by notsonerd »

Offline wes1099

• Technology and Dog Enthusiast
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 20:28:45 »
Non standard bottom row layout means it will be difficult to replace keycaps.

[Leopold FC660C]     [GON NeRD 60]    [Infinity Keyboard]    [ Model M Silver Label]
[Topre 45g Silent]     [Gateron Black]    [Cherry MX Black]     [Model Number 1390636]
                                                                                         [May 20, 1987]

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 21:15:42 »
Non standard bottom row layout means it will be difficult to replace keycaps.

Go.

I think I hit pretty much all the bases. The only thing not directly referred to is support.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 21:32:55 »
Once RGB switches become available to the Koreans and the Chinese, we'll probably get some good RGB switch customs

It's only a matter of time...

Offline comosc

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 22:36:05 »

Same here...came from K70 rgb to the Ducky Shine 3 and love it.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 22:59:46 »

You don't miss the RGB backlights?

Offline comosc

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 23:59:29 »

You don't miss the RGB backlights?

No don't miss it.  It was cool the first few days but it wore off plus the software was so buggy and hard to use.  The ducky feels more solid than the corsair and I'm very happy with it.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:15:33 »
Because rainbow backplate-lighting is gay.

Offline ADFX_Pixy

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:50:06 »
Like you said, unpolished software. I personally don't like drivers or software for my peripherals. That's why I love the dip switch system on my Ducky. I can control the whole keyboard without downloading software from a website. Hopefully I can find a mouse that will be the same that's good for FPS...
CM Storm Quickfire Stealth Cherry MX Brown
Mechanicalkeyboards.com MK 2016 Cherry MX Brown

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 02:14:59 »
Like you said, unpolished software. I personally don't like drivers or software for my peripherals. That's why I love the dip switch system on my Ducky. I can control the whole keyboard without downloading software from a website. Hopefully I can find a mouse that will be the same that's good for FPS...

If you're looking for ones with a DPI switch, there are plenty on Amazon to choose from that even support multi-backlighting.

My personal recommendation. Has a lot of good features and more DPI than you'll ever need at a very low price.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 02:56:22 »

Regardless of the quality of the keycaps, it's still a mechanical keyboard. Mechanical keyboards have already proven themselves to improve gameplay and last several times longer than rubber domes.

10-key+ rollover via USB works extremely well for several gaming genres and removes the need for PS/2 adapters, and this one's N-Key rollover capable.

LED-backlighting has also proven itself as a game-improving feature in dim lighting for the average gamer. Hell, even LED-zones and gaming presets are preferred by hardcore gamers, and RGB isn't nearly as limited as single or hybrid LED-backlit boards.

The Corsair K70 RGB tries to take the best aspects of gaming keyboards and put it into one. Right now it's a prototype. It definitely needs some work. But the features speak for themselves.
OK, so no citation and no empirical evidence?

* davkol is sad panda.

I play RTS. Macros are considered unfair and usually get banned from competitive play. I have yet to see any evidence for the claim that mechanical switches are superior in performance (DT-35 anyone?).

I'd like to know, what games require 10KRO or better. Can't think of anything but multiplayer on a single keyboard. I certainly wouldn't bring an  $180 keyboard to such sausage party, because of possible beer spills.

Backlighting is a topic for itself. I can't imagine, how it might improve efficiency/performance even in the slightest for anyone but n00bs.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 02:58:09 »

If you're looking for ones with a DPI switch, there are plenty on Amazon to choose from that even support multi-backlighting.

My personal recommendation. Has a lot of good features and more DPI than you'll ever need at a very low price.
Umm, that max cpi is interpolated.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 03:12:21 »

ô_Ô
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 03:19:45 »

ô_Ô
He's right, the backlit improves the gaming skill very much, each time I turn my LED on, the light immediately blinds the enemy and I can kill them easily,that's just normal LED, imagine if it were RGB LED, I can even catch a unicorn with only one try in Pokemon.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again