Author Topic: Are elitekeyboard couriers powered by Demons?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
Are elitekeyboard couriers powered by Demons?
« on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 13:03:31 »
I know that this may be considered as spam, but in the past 4-6 years that I've been spending a lot of money on computer parts, keyboards, etc, I have never had an item arrive in England this fast before.

I literally bought the the KUL 87 from EK on Friday, it was shipped on Monday and it's already in England, I assume at customs or whatever and it's Wednesday, so that begs the question, do elitekeyboards use demons to power their delivery services? unicorn post perhaps? Like **** son.

I have ordered 2 noppoos from china, 1 kc84 from china, 1 kc84 from mechanicalkeyboards and they all took at least 5-7 days to get to me, even my HHKB Pro 2 from Japan took 5 days to get to me.

WHATS GOING ON?!
你搞砸了

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 13:13:42 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 10:35:38 by esoomenona »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: Are elitekeyboard couriers powered by Demons?
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 13:14:54 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 13:47:47 »
They are of the lesser race. Hope it doesnt get rekt.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline iri

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 14:16:58 »
lesser race? oompa-loompas?

I literally bought the the KUL 87 from EK on Friday
could you have bought it figuratively?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 15:16:33 »
Everytime I've ordered from them the packaging is so damn good! They're really great.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 15:46:51 »
They've been lucky so far to be sure that a fly doesn't get into the transporter with the keyboard.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:20:00 »
I have ordered my Poker 2 through qtan and he shipped it from China and arrived in Canada (other side of globe) 3 days later.

I'd like to think he's powered by magic also.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:30:49 »
They certainly don't use gnomes.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:33:18 »
supersatans
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 01:15:45 »
Chocobo powered obviousky