Author Topic: Looking for New Keyboard - Need Help  (Read 18022 times)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 10:43:07 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:24:16 by esoomenona »

Offline saturnotaku

Re: Looking for New Keyboard - Need Help
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 10:50:14 »
If the KUL was first on your list, consider the WASD V2. It's similar in design, available with Clear switches, and as far as I know, they ship internationally.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 20:00:06 »
Dang, was actually going to go through with buying the HHKB Pro 2 from Elitekeyboards, but including postage to Australia it's about $385 :/ Pretty damn expensive. Oh well, I might just have to watch more videos of people using them, and if you've got any inspirational words I'm all ears  :p

Get one imported from somewhere in Asia. It'll likely be cheaper.
Hmm, anywhere particular that you know of?

If the KUL was first on your list, consider the WASD V2. It's similar in design, available with Clear switches, and as far as I know, they ship internationally.

Well I'm still going to get the Poker II in December most likely, so I don't think I'll get Clears. I'll take a look at the WASD V2 now.
CM Storm Quickfire TK w/ Browns HHKB Pro 2

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 20:27:48 »
This is purely my opinion, but I don't think you should bother with that Poker II drop. Deals come up all the time and the likelihood of another board appearing with Clears on Massdrop is very high. In the last month there have been at least two, and you have a two-month wait ahead of you if you buy it. Not sure if you're a first-time user on Massdrop, but you can drop out of deals anytime before the drop is over.

What I think you should do is keep an eye out on the classifieds, mechmarket, Massdrop, this thread, and any other site selling boards with Clears for the next while. Or go with the WASD and see how you like it. Two months is too long a wait for that board.
KBParadise V60 with Cherry MX Browns | Corsair K60 with Cherry MX Reds

Offline Gunni

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 23:30:49 »
This is purely my opinion, but I don't think you should bother with that Poker II drop. Deals come up all the time and the likelihood of another board appearing with Clears on Massdrop is very high. In the last month there have been at least two, and you have a two-month wait ahead of you if you buy it. Not sure if you're a first-time user on Massdrop, but you can drop out of deals anytime before the drop is over.

What I think you should do is keep an eye out on the classifieds, mechmarket, Massdrop, this thread, and any other site selling boards with Clears for the next while. Or go with the WASD and see how you like it. Two months is too long a wait for that board.
Hmm. Now you've made it hard for me!  :p

Not sure what to do, part of me just wants to wait for the Poker II with clears (since that will be a really nice board that I can customise a lot) and then just get a board in the meantime. Another part of me just wants to not get the Poker II, and get something else. Then I was also thinking of getting the HHKB 2, but I'm not sure how hard it will be to get used to (No F1, F2, etc. keys), and finding keycaps for it is hard.

WASD V2 Barebones looks decent. I'll just have to have a think I guess, any ideas/recommendations are welcomed.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 01:15:11 »
Okay I did it, I bought the HHKB Pro 2! So excited! I bought the white non-printed. I just love the way non-printed keys look, and I can usually type without looking unless I'm typing in weird symbols or something, so hopefully I won't have too much trouble.

So yeah, the board is shipped express to Australia apparently, so shouldn't take too long. Then I'll just use this until December when my Poker II ships!

Woo! :D

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 01:25:51 »
Okay I did it, I bought the HHKB Pro 2! So excited! I bought the white non-printed. I just love the way non-printed keys look, and I can usually type without looking unless I'm typing in weird symbols or something, so hopefully I won't have too much trouble.

So yeah, the board is shipped express to Australia apparently, so shouldn't take too long. Then I'll just use this until December when my Poker II ships!

Congratulations. I hope it serves you well.

Offline Hordak

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 04:31:28 »

Congrats, there's a good chance that you'll love Topre. Did you get the regular or the Type-S board? Hope you ordered from smartimports.net, as I think they are cheaper and faster for you guys in Australia.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 04:56:47 »
Congrats! You have 2 of the best boards ever made (IMHO) on order now. I think you'll be happy with both. I'm not a Topre fan, but respect the HHKB for what it is and how much others seem to love it.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 07:08:26 »

Congratulations. I hope it serves you well.
Thanks! :)

Congrats, there's a good chance that you'll love Topre. Did you get the regular or the Type-S board? Hope you ordered from smartimports.net, as I think they are cheaper and faster for you guys in Australia.

I hope so! I just got the regular, S-Type was a bit expensive. What's different in the S-Type? I ordered from Elitekeyboards actually, I don't think it was too much more expensive, and it said it would be here in about a week. Too late now anyway!

Congrats! You have 2 of the best boards ever made (IMHO) on order now. I think you'll be happy with both. I'm not a Topre fan, but respect the HHKB for what it is and how much others seem to love it.

Thanks! :) Yeah hopefully I like it, we'll have to wait and see I guess!
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 October 2014, 07:16:37 by Gunni »

Offline Hordak

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 07:55:46 »
I hope so! I just got the regular, S-Type was a bit expensive. What's different in the S-Type? I ordered from Elitekeyboards actually, I don't think it was too much more expensive, and it said it would be here in about a week. Too late now anyway!

I dunno as I don't have an HHKB, but I've ordered a Type-S and it should arrive on Monday  :cool:

From the user feedback I've read, the keys on the Type-S are supposed to feel a bit more sturdy and the keyboard is quieter than the regular version (I'll be using it in the office), while the key travel distance is preserved because the switches have been built a bit larger to compensate for the dampening mechanism. I wasn't sure myself if I should go Type-S or regular, but I figured I'm paying a premium anyway so I might as well go full monty. Anyhow, both version are supposed to be superb boards with a unique flair.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 08:19:53 »

I dunno as I don't have an HHKB, but I've ordered a Type-S and it should arrive on Monday  :cool:

From the user feedback I've read, the keys on the Type-S are supposed to feel a bit more sturdy and the keyboard is quieter than the regular version (I'll be using it in the office), while the key travel distance is preserved because the switches have been built a bit larger to compensate for the dampening mechanism. I wasn't sure myself if I should go Type-S or regular, but I figured I'm paying a premium anyway so I might as well go full monty. Anyhow, both version are supposed to be superb boards with a unique flair.
I was already at a stretch paying $260 (Like $320 including shipping, and that's USD dollars), $365 or whatever S-Type costed seemed a bit too much for me! :P

But yeah I've heard they're both good anyway, so I can't wait! :D

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 09:55:12 »
I have the standard HHKB Pro 2 (black, but I have installed white alphanumeric keys), but now I wish I had bought the Type-S.

I also have a RF 87ub 55g. It is quieter than the HHKB, but it would still be nice to have a silenced RF. The problem is, the silenced variety is only available with variable key weighting and so I would also have to do a dome transplant. I  would want at least all-45g and preferably all-55g.

Offline Cherry1990

« Reply #63 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 13:06:28 »
I used Cherry MX Clear (G80-3000 with PBT) for more than 10 years at work and Cherry MX Black (always G80-3000 with PBT) at home for more time.
By a while I started to be tired from MX Clear (and also MX Black and for this reason I am searching for a new home keyboard) and switched to MX Brown. They are far better and less fatiguing. I want to modify my MX Clear (I have another one at home) because now they are unusable for me.
Also MX Black are too fatiguing now.  I tried new MX Black, less hard than my old one and MX Red, nice and soft but tactile MX Brown are more nice.

Now my best MX are the Brown. I would try MX Clear with less stonge spring. I don't know about Topre. I dislike rubber and I'am afraid to put 300 EUR to a Topre keyboard that I might not like and it is hard to sell second hand in my country.

Another thing I don't like on modern keyboards is that they are too flat (or slim as Lenovo call them). Cherry G80-3000, IBM Model M and also Topre Realforce (I think) are highest and inclined and a lot more fatiguing than these flat small modern keyboards...

I think my best keyboard can be a weighted Cherry G80-3000 with MX Brown (impossible to find in Western world) and PBT dye-sub keycaps. Probably I will build it myself, thing I hate.
PBT forever!

Offline coolicool

« Reply #64 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 21:21:30 »
where did you bought keyboards from?
Using Tapatalk

Offline Gunni

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 00:34:18 »
Me? I bought the Poker II with Clears from Massdrop and the HHKB Pro 2 from Elitekeyboards.

But you probably weren't asking me :P

Offline coolicool

« Reply #66 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 01:27:45 »

Me? I bought the Poker II with Clears from Massdrop and the HHKB Pro 2 from Elitekeyboards.

But you probably weren't asking me :P
thank you so much,my friend. i am searching it at ebay
Using Tapatalk

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 02:05:04 »
On the off-chance that you're online right now, there's a WASD TKL with Clears for sale on MechMarket.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 02:07:56 »
On the off-chance that you're online right now, there's a WASD TKL with Clears for sale on MechMarket.
Hmm. Looks good, but since I just bought the HHKB I might just use that until I get my Poker II with clears in December.

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 02:16:43 »
Hmm. Looks good, but since I just bought the HHKB I might just use that until I get my Poker II with clears in December.

Oh nice. You got it already. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 03:54:25 »

Oh nice. You got it already. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 20:08:10 »
Interesting, thanks!

Okay so now I guess I'm sort of deciding between the following:

KUL ES-87 with clears
HHKB Pro 2 (but probably not since it's pretty expensive)
CM Novatouch
Leopold FC660C.

Opinions on the list above and which one I should get? I'm leaning towards the KUL at the moment, but getting Topre switches would also be cool.

Just a warning... MX Clears are a LOT heavier than the Topre boards you've listed (source: I have a Poker II with Clears right next to my Topre Type Heaven 104)

They're my two favorite switches, but stock Clears are a very stiff switch.
null

Offline mikekey

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 23:03:08 »
How is the HHKB?

Offline Gunni

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 23:38:33 »
Interesting, thanks!

Okay so now I guess I'm sort of deciding between the following:

KUL ES-87 with clears
HHKB Pro 2 (but probably not since it's pretty expensive)
CM Novatouch
Leopold FC660C.

Opinions on the list above and which one I should get? I'm leaning towards the KUL at the moment, but getting Topre switches would also be cool.

Just a warning... MX Clears are a LOT heavier than the Topre boards you've listed (source: I have a Poker II with Clears right next to my Topre Type Heaven 104)

They're my two favorite switches, but stock Clears are a very stiff switch.
Thanks for the heads up!

How is the HHKB?
It hasn't arrived yet, it said it should arrive in about a week!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:28:04 »

I was already at a stretch paying $260 (Like $320 including shipping, and that's USD dollars), $365 or whatever S-Type costed seemed a bit too much for me! :P

But yeah I've heard they're both good anyway, so I can't wait! :D

I got my HHKB Type-S (from WRE) for 320 shipped and brand new (should be getting it this Friday or next Monday/Tuesday). EliteKeyboards' regular HHKB costs almost that much with shipping (and tax if applicable).
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:30:32 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline Gunni

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 22:52:08 »
The HHKB Pro 2 has arrived! I'm unsure about it so far, seems like a good keyboard but it's going to take a while to get used to I think. I have dip switch 3 enabled or something, so the DEL key is now a backspace key. Main thing that's bothering me at the moment is the positioning of the control key, I keep thinking it's in the bottom left corner, and it's not!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 00:41:22 »
The HHKB Pro 2 has arrived! I'm unsure about it so far, seems like a good keyboard but it's going to take a while to get used to I think. I have dip switch 3 enabled or something, so the DEL key is now a backspace key. Main thing that's bothering me at the moment is the positioning of the control key, I keep thinking it's in the bottom left corner, and it's not!

Once you get used to it, you'll wonder why the Ctrl key was ever moved to the lower left corner.  Between Shift and Tab seems so much more natural when you are used to it!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Moralless

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 00:46:10 »

Where did you order it from? Because that seemed pretty fast to get to Australia.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #78 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 00:49:44 »

Where did you order it from? Because that seemed pretty fast to get to Australia.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=64450.msg1513896#msg1513896

EK (one of the very few places actually selling them).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Gunni

« Reply #79 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 01:04:11 »

Once you get used to it, you'll wonder why the Ctrl key was ever moved to the lower left corner.  Between Shift and Tab seems so much more natural when you are used to it!

Yeah I'm actually getting the hang of it already. When I first used the board I'm like "Wow, why did I even get this", a couple of hours later and I'm loving it!  ;D

What rowdy said, it was express shipping I think.

Main thing that's bothering me now is that the right side of the board seems to slip quite easily. If I bump it just a little bit it slides a lot, but the left side seems fine? Is this the same with all HHKB's, or did I just get one good grip pad thing, and one bad one? ;p

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 01:51:59 »
If you get really used to the HHKB layout, you can program the Poker II to sort of match it when it arrives, except for the split backspace key and position of the Fn key. The Fn layer key can be moved to Caps Lock position by setting SW1 and SW3 on the DIP switches or left Win key can be made into Fn by using only SW3. The Fn layer should at least be easy enough to remap.

I have read that the HHKB is prone to sliding around, a combination of the lightness and not very effective rubber bumpers. People either add their own better bumpers or use a non-slip mat. A bit of an oversight by the designers IMHO. Should have been corrected quickly, but they're still making them like that.

Anyway, I think they're both great boards, although my preference is still for the Poker :)
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Gunni

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 02:23:11 »
If you get really used to the HHKB layout, you can program the Poker II to sort of match it when it arrives, except for the split backspace key and position of the Fn key. The Fn layer key can be moved to Caps Lock position by setting SW1 and SW3 on the DIP switches or left Win key can be made into Fn by using only SW3. The Fn layer should at least be easy enough to remap.

I have read that the HHKB is prone to sliding around, a combination of the lightness and not very effective rubber bumpers. People either add their own better bumpers or use a non-slip mat. A bit of an oversight by the designers IMHO. Should have been corrected quickly, but they're still making them like that.

Anyway, I think they're both great boards, although my preference is still for the Poker :)
Yeah I'll probably have a play around with the different DIP switches! :)

I'll probably do one or the other aha, do you know where I can buy better or bumpers, or which type of bumpers are good?

Yeah, looking forward to my Poker arriving :)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 11:52:04 »

Shelf Liner underneath the keyboard. Fixes everything.

Interesting, I sold my Poker II in less than 2 weeks because I couldn't customize the layout exactly like an HHKB.  :eek:
null

Offline Gunni

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 19:08:32 »

Okay, thanks!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 19:14:13 »

Okay, thanks!

NP!

I have a roll of shelf/drawer liner sitting around just for my keyboards.

Just cut out a piece, about the size of the KB, and place the keyboard on top of it. No more sliding, and it will help dampen some sound as well.

I also use the stuff to dampen the internals of my Cherry MX boards. Placed some under the PCB in my Poker II (inside of the case) and it nearly nullified the pinging sound of my stock MX Clear switches.

Best 3 dollars I've spent on this hobby, hands down (especially where everything else costs an arm and a leg)
null

Offline Gunni

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 23:14:53 »

Okay, thanks!

NP!

I have a roll of shelf/drawer liner sitting around just for my keyboards.

Just cut out a piece, about the size of the KB, and place the keyboard on top of it. No more sliding, and it will help dampen some sound as well.

I also use the stuff to dampen the internals of my Cherry MX boards. Placed some under the PCB in my Poker II (inside of the case) and it nearly nullified the pinging sound of my stock MX Clear switches.

Best 3 dollars I've spent on this hobby, hands down (especially where everything else costs an arm and a leg)

I'm using some (or at least something similar) right now! It's this transperant/grippy plastic stuff, I just cut out a piece (as you said) about the same size as the keyboard. Works pretty well, keyboard is sliding a lot less!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 00:12:42 »
Heh I got a roll of drawer liner from the Reject Shop, folded it about a dozen times, and wedged that under my HHKB.  It works very well for stopping the keyboard sliding, and also very dampens the noise, so I pretty much only get the Thorpe upthock!

Offline Gunni

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 01:14:50 »
Heh I got a roll of drawer liner from the Reject Shop, folded it about a dozen times, and wedged that under my HHKB.  It works very well for stopping the keyboard sliding, and also very dampens the noise, so I pretty much only get the Thorpe upthock!

Haha sounds good!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 19:45:42 »
I just took your advice and tripled the amount of drawer liner underneath my Type-S (from 1 layer to three) and the keyboard is even quieter. Turns out my desk was amplifying the thock of my keyboard.

I am so satisfied with this keyboard now that I might scrap my plan to build a Ergo Clear HHKB layout board.

I've all but convinced myself that silenced Thorpes far outweigh the keycap choices and solid Alu frames I can use with Cherry MX switches. In other words, I may have found my ultimate keyboard and hopefully won't ever buy anything else!

Edit: Forgot to mention... My HHKB Type-S came in today! Best early Christmas present to myself... ever! And now I'm off to the store to buy some scotch tape to tape up my spacebar (wouldn't want my grail keyboard to shine on me prematurely!)
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 November 2014, 19:47:24 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 21:47:05 »
Sounds like a potential candidate for one of fohat.digs's rubber keyboard mats!

Offline dodzylla

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 04:09:46 »
Hello guys!

I looking for a new keyboard!

I want:

!! ISO LAYOUT!!
Cherry MX brown
PBT keycaps

I wanted a WASD keyboard first, but after i read geekhack, a lot of guy said WASD keycaps are very bad and low quality. After i saw Das Keyboard, and everybody said thats a low quality keyboard too.

Then now, what should i buy? If the keycaps are blank, thats not a problem for me, but if you can tell me a place where i can buy custom keycaps with letters, then thats fine too, i want hungarian layout if i got letters on keycaps:(.

THANKS

Dod