Author Topic: Filco 87/104 keyboards coming online at NCIX USA  (Read 1259 times)

Offline dante

Filco 87/104 keyboards coming online at NCIX USA
« on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 10:39:29 »
http://www.ncixus.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=filco+keyboard

Up until now you had to import from NCIX Canada; it looks like they are slowly trickling into the USA store now.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: Filco 87/104 keyboards coming online at NCIX USA
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 10:43:54 »
http://www.ncixus.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=filco+keyboard

Up until now you had to import from NCIX Canada; it looks like they are slowly trickling into the USA store now.
Probably still cheaper to import from Canada since the prices are the same and your money is worth so much more than ours right now.

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 07:53:48 »
Probably still cheaper to import from Canada since the prices are the same and your money is worth so much more than ours right now.

On a $150 keyboard the currency difference amounts to about eighteen bucks, so you'd need to be able to import it for less than that much (extra) for it to be worthwhile for you to import. For any who were curious (as I was :) ).

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 08:10:28 »

On a $150 keyboard the currency difference amounts to about eighteen bucks, so you'd need to be able to import it for less than that much (extra) for it to be worthwhile for you to import. For any who were curious (as I was :) ).
Thanks for the calculation. I am not sure if NCIXus also does a lot of deals, but I know that NCIXca usually has a few keyboards for 30-40$ off. I bought both my filcos for 40$ off from NCIXca, so about 110$ (plus delivery).

Keep that in mind because it makes a big difference to the overall cost.  You may have to watch for 6 months for the keyboard you want to go on sale though.