Author Topic: Proposition for "Overall" Ultimate Keyboard Expert in the World Contest  (Read 4770 times)

Offline BlackWidowMan777

One possible contest format might be as follows:

step 1 - make a poll to determine the top 15 contenders (keyton, you can nominate paicrai - think about it!)
step 2 - form a team of 10 crack keyboard aficionados each possessing a particular area of expertise. They should be scrutinized for impeccable trustworthiness and immunity to selling their souls for milk/lego/ice-cream/ass-clacks, and bri-bots etc. - then have each of them compose 4 of the toughest questions they can come up with within the breadth  (or 'breast', depending on your switch-type preferences) of all things mechanical keyboards. The toughest scenario involving even the most random keyboards should be allowed as long as it is mechanical. The scenarios will be solvable merely through knowledge of 'keyboard science' and the use of diagnostic and problem solving skills. In each round there will be one un-solveable one and if it is solvable that aficionado loses face (singular of feces for retards) - sames goes for the solvable ones.
Step 3 - have 3 livestream hack-offs corresponding to 3 different time zones taking place at the various keyboard community meetups, with each containing 5 contenders sitting side by side. Contenders would be read the question at the same time and be given the same amount of  time as the others to type/write out the answer on a piece of paper.
step 4 - at the end of each round of questions answered by those with balls big enough to back up their so-called superior keyboard expertise (indeed, balls big enough to cause a total eclipse of even Ripster's own uranus-sized ego), their respective answers will be read out by the host or better yet their fellow contestants - so as to provide potential spill-inducing entertainment as we see their reactions close-up!
step 5 - well we will all hear their respective solutions/answers and each vote who did best.
Step 6 - the two top vote-getters at the end of the 10th round will then have a question picked out of a hat by the winner of a coin toss. After completing the question, and another round of voting, they will each have 7 mins to prepare a 5-7 min speech proving why their solution is superior. There will then ensue a final round of voting
Step 7 - a grand final will be staged between the 3 time-zone winners in order to find the overall keyboard expert in the world as of 2014 (lactating spouses should patently NOT be allowed to whisper into any contender's ear during any parts of the question period nor be within nipple-shot). Those 3 will be bombarded by 5 of the toughest questions as deemed by the afficianados. Same rules and time constraints will apply in the grand final, except that apart from the top 2 vote-getters beating heads, paper-bags, nappies, secret santa suits, in the penultimate round, there will be an opportunity for the lowest vote scorer to come from behind like a ninja and blow their answers clean out of the H to ****ing O in a coma-inducing 15 minute marathon exhibition of mental acuity, acumen, and agility, not to mention asswipe- flushing ability.

Quite important note: Ripster would not be allowed to be one of the crack keyboard aficionados, as he will have to take his place as one of the 15 contenders by default in order to 'defend' his self-proclaimed title of No. 1 Keyboard Expert in the world. And no there is no distinction you can weasel out with as overall best>>no.1 self-proclaimed best! Absolutely, no way out save Ripstering a new pint-sized lactating advisor shrunken down to eardrum size. I leave that up to your conscience and personal ethics :blank:. Seeing as Ripster, Demik, and Mr. Interface and various prominent founders of other keyboard communities and the like are|is rarely if ever photographed in the pink, this kind of in itself renders Ripster's claim disputable: as who is to say his lactating wife isn't feeding him all the information..due to the lesser misfortune of being a paraplegic that cannot type?  :eek:

Thoughts on the validity of holding such a contest? If it is fundamentally flawed, then I would like someone to propose a fail safe way that prevents cheating of any kind.

The most important aspect is that there is no cheating. So that is why I suggest a livestream where contenders are visible and not able to peek at the opposition's answers like in school.

As a special treat for Spamray, if the winner should be hooded or a donkey, he will be unveiled in all his shiny glawr-ee!?  :eek:>:D :confused: :(

edit: please see through the jest and sarcasm and playful mimicry to the kernel of the message: this may actually work... At least it will find a no. 2 or if the winner show's his lunch box, while HOT CHOCOLATE plays 'I Believe in Testicles You Sexy Freak'  he or she may remain anonymous.  :p

edit: if the winner's lunchbox is more funnel than volcano we may rule out she being a he.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:44:42 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

woooohoooo foooooeyyy
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:27:09 »
deleted
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:09:15 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Proposition for "Overall" Ultimate Keyboard xpert in the world contest
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:28:15 »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: Proposition for "Overall" Ultimate Keyboard xpert in the world contest
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:30:25 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline pbtforever

Re: Proposition for an erall" Ultimate Keyboard Expert in the world contest
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:32:19 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:55:07 by pbtforever »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: Proposition for an erall" Ultimate Keyboard Expert in the world contest
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:59:07 »
yeah im bestest #1
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Proposition for "Overall" Ultimate Keyboard Expert in the World Contest
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:14:37 »
I nominate blackwidowman
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:49:56 »
I nominate blackwidowman

Yikes, please let this not become an actual thing. But if it does I'll be there!

TBH, I think my main opponent for last place would be Paicrai but you never know...if he gets enough votes and wins...he'll be literally propelled out of said ass into keyboard folklore for generations to come  :eek:

Fohat your wish may be granted - if his ego outweighs his ethics of having to make a crust, you may even recognize him.  :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:03:35 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:55:11 »
I dont think you'd be able to find 10 aficionados at the top of their game enough to come up with questions as well as 15 participants.

Anyway, HaaTa would win. he has all the rare stuff and the engineering background to answer his questions and defend them. He even knows what magnetic keyboards still work under water.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:59:20 »
I dont think you'd be able to find 10 aficionados at the top of their game enough to come up with questions as well as 15 participants.

Anyway, HaaTa would win. he has all the rare stuff and the engineering background to answer his questions and defend them. He even knows what magnetic keyboards still work under water.

Yup but I still hope someone can think of a way to find an overall 'legitimate' expert to counter a 'self-proclaimed' one.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:00:20 »
Why does someone have to be the best? Who truly gives a ****. We're a collective.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:05:36 »
Why does someone have to be the best? Who truly gives a ****. We're a collective.

who even wants to have the most karma whatever that gives you?

I'm calling him out! Is that a crime. Or do you like the mystery too? Input said it was the mods staunch refusal to divulge a few tit bits here and there.

Geekhack needs to strike back. I kinda nominate TP4 but he may have to show his lunchbox and so purposely come second.
Also that thread that was just closed had the purpose to actually point out that Rip condones bullying. Are you saying we are already such a collective? Because I don't know if anyone even bothered to stop to think of that kid on the bus instead just went on a bullying rampage as in so many threads of late. I blame it on the gaming mentality. It breeds zombie like aggression. The first few responses from you and rowdy immediately assumed it was a ripster sockpuppet. Who knows who Dossen is poor guy. Does anyone even care or just would rather perpetuate the reputation we are getting as being bullies. I'm not liking talking about this. It's not on topic!

« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:27:31 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:07:11 »

We form like Voltron and moose is the head.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:30:57 »
Ya'll gotta learn to play nice..

There aren't that many Ghers in existence.. 

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:32:02 »

I'm calling him out! Is that a crime. Or do you like the mystery too? Input said it was the mods staunch refusal to divulge a few tit bits here and there.

Geekhack needs to strike back. I kinda nominate TP4 but he may have to show his lunchbox and so purposely come second.
Also that thread that was just closed had the purpose to actually point out that Rip condones bullying. Are you saying we are already such a collective? Because I don't know if anyone even bothered to stop to think of that kid on the bus instead just went on a bullying rampage as in so many threads of late. I blame it on the gaming mentality. It breeds zombie like aggression. The first few responses from you and rowdy immediately assumed it was a ripster sockpuppet. Who knows who Dossen is poor guy. Does anyone even care or just would rather perpetuate the reputation we are getting as being bullies. I'm not liking talking about this. It's not on topic!

What the **** are you even talking about? And how did I assume that guy was a sockpuppet (stupid ****ing term, by the way) with a period?

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:34:10 »

the 15 participants would be from an unlimited ppl as long as enough ppl vote for unique candidates.
Thats why I said afficianados cos they are not just experts but enthusiastic experts - surely among DT, GH, and Rippit, we can find 10 dudes. And they have the choice to knock off Ripster (as he def won't turn up) as he risks calling the winning donkey himself and can't guarantee if his real life e-peen would take the blow his inflated ego.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:39:59 »

What the **** are you even talking about? And how did I assume that guy was a sockpuppet (stupid ****ing term, by the way) with a period?

Rip didn't fall for whatever you're trying to achieve and nor shall I. Where were you in that thread about the bully where you were being a bully before I even turned up. worrying about names for pseudonyms, enigmatic periods till you can achieve fleeting satisfaction from guessing it all along some point that undoubtedly had absolutely nothing  to do with bullying. Bullying is rife, here and there. Wherever it is mentioned, those who cavalierly ignore it, are immune to the feelings of people who may be reading and suffering right at that moment. why are u so insenstive to the effects of bullying?

edit: fell into your trap of derailling my attempt to challenge ripster to prove himself. Your failed attempt at r/rip and his mito'ing out ur comment confirms ur following his path. Sad. he sure got neena neena fast didnt' he. He aint that good even with his army

edit: how did I assume it? sockpuppet or not u put a dot. what what point? since he's ip banned a sockpuppet is his only way, that why some ppl asked "who are you", and "still on 3 and only in this thread">>>immediate locking lol. this is champagne collective stuff. I guess u didn't vote on any of his polls....
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:47:17 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 12:48:46 »

Show Image

But the real ones are pretty easy to pick. Fohat knows....

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:31:47 »
Rip didn't fall for whatever you're trying to achieve and nor shall I. Where were you in that thread about the bully where you were being a bully before I even turned up. worrying about names for pseudonyms, enigmatic periods till you can achieve fleeting satisfaction from guessing it all along some point that undoubtedly had absolutely nothing  to do with bullying. Bullying is rife, here and there. Wherever it is mentioned, those who cavalierly ignore it, are immune to the feelings of people who may be reading and suffering right at that moment. why are u so insenstive to the effects of bullying?

edit: fell into your trap of derailling my attempt to challenge ripster to prove himself. Your failed attempt at r/rip and his mito'ing out ur comment confirms ur following his path. Sad. he sure got neena neena fast didnt' he. He aint that good even with his army

edit: how did I assume it? sockpuppet or not u put a dot. what what point? since he's ip banned a sockpuppet is his only way, that why some ppl asked "who are you", and "still on 3 and only in this thread">>>immediate locking lol. this is champagne collective stuff. I guess u didn't vote on any of his polls....

What the **** are you even talking about?

Offline iri

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:32:42 »
Why does someone have to be the best? Who truly gives a ****.
the op.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:35:59 »

Show Image

I'm gonna have go with fubar. Once an assembly-line and hierarchy of benefactors is established all the top dogs wants is robots serving the man. Robots that buy through hard sell techniques honed by something indescribably lacking in personal ethics, and rabid dogs desperate please are given full rein to bash everyone to submission. I hate bullies. Some guys hate that fact. First quote I read was the bit about input missing the sarcasm and then pulling himself that although he had seen it he felt like venting as if he hadn't missed it.
But old hands like ESo and Rowdy totally ignored the content of OP, saw keywords or not, and operation 101 ensued.

So by being no 1 he's getting lots of noobs but they are getting disatisfied with the immaturity of the sub. Then they come here and guys like dossen don't get the traditional rowdy welcome.

rowdy and I in australia have a disproportionately large slice of the mech market. we are a geo hub.

was a sad microcosm of a sad sad worthless thing about something the originator got sick of.

back to the train of thought, no way this contest gonna happen, everything is gonna keep on chugging in the triumvirate. does DT deliberately stay boring for some reason tp? It's the only sane place ? but it's as interesting as the clumsily transparent slightly opaque civil war going on on geekhack.

why the numbers dwindling? they are not! only compared to reddit. but then the huge potential was always there with dumbass gamers (the mostly costly boards coupled with the most easily led) >>> ....... and who better to be their new found master.

that's why I'm doing this thread. I'm into keyboards as a hobby not necesarrily gaming stuff.

as a side note, I do find myself checking r/mechkb first for new post each day before coming to this place of vile bullying at supersonic speed whereas the supposed core making things together moves with molasses.

remember that dud who came to show off his custom chair with keyboards on each armrest, and you recommended a back pipe. cool idea but not as cool as the response. Same as king's assembly. pardon the rotten grammar
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 14:41:13 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:41:49 »

What the **** are you even talking about?

combined with your ethos or lack thereof and this stock response of yours to everything that you perfectly well understand serves you well don't it. 101 biggest bark in the park maybe you'll find that recipe for junket

Hey your sideline for your persona is up next but as usual you turn left:

« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:51:15 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:54:05 »

Show Image

I'm gonna have go with fubar. Once an assembly-line and hierarchy of benefactors is established all the top dogs wants is robots serving the man. Robots that buy through hard sell techniques honed by something indescribably lacking in personal ethics, and rabid dogs desperate please are given full rein to bash everyone to submission. I hate bullies. Some guys hate that fact. First quote I read was the bit about input missing the sarcasm and then pulling himself that although he had seen it he felt like venting as if he hadn't missed it.
But old hands like ESo and Rowdy totally ignored the content of OP, saw keywords or not, and operation 101 ensued.

So by being no 1 he's getting lots of noobs but they are getting disatisfied with the immaturity of the sub. Then they come here and guys like dossen don't get the traditional rowdy welcome.

rowdy and I in australia have a disproportionately large slice of the mech market. we are a geo hub.

was a sad microcosm of a sad sad worthless thing about something the originator got sick of.

back to the train of thought, no way this contest gonna happen, everything is gonna keep on chugging in the triumvirate. does DT deliberately stay boring for some reason tp? It's the only sane place ? but it's as interesting as the clumsily transparent slightly opaque civil war going on geekhack.

why the numbers dwindling? they are not! only compared to reddit. but then the huge potential was always there with dumbass gamers (the mostly costly boards coupled with the most easily led) >>> ....... and who better to be their new found master.

that's why I'm doing this thread. I'm into keyboards as a hobby not necesarrily gaming stuff.

as a side note, I do find myself checking r/mechkb first for new post each day before coming to this place of vile bullying at supersonic speed whereas the supposed core making things together moves with molasses.

remember that dud who came to show off his custom chair with keyboards on each armrest, and you recommended a back pipe. cool idea but not as cool as the response. Same as king's assembly. pardon the rotten grammar - this KUL-es 87 sucks ape-balls. back to the thunderdome!
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 13:57:18 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 14:26:39 »
The reason Tp4 no longer posts much in Keyboards is because he feels Keyboarding has been conquered..

the Ergodox was the last piece of the puzzle..  Split + Tenting + Fully Programmable...   That's it, done..

For the New generation of members..  there is no real progress to be made left for them in this arena..

Tp4 stays on OT, because he feels the community is aight.. and at the very least would like to see that the land which catalyzed the emergence of the Ergodox stay populated.

As for his views on the persistent Drama Queens, everyone's young once, and most of them grow up.. so just accept that, that is the nature of anon coexistence.   There are young people who are a bit harder to talk to.. and there are old people who are still young people, and there are old people who are old people, and there are Tp4s who is young but actually 87 years old on the inside.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank

I nominate blackwidowman
TBH, I think my main opponent for last place would be Paicrai but you never know...if he gets enough votes and wins...he'll be literally propelled out of said ass into keyboard folklore for generations to come  :eek:
qft hater
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:01:11 »

qft
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:32:26 »
ripster is that you?

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:35:35 »

Darn-tootin' right! Because none of us are as dumb as all of us.

@OP, not sure how I would feel about being propositioned by a member of GH...
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:41:17 »

Darn-tootin' right! Because none of us are as dumb as all of us.

I just replied to your post in the one-handed keyboard thread as this... so jinx!

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:43:13 »

I honestly don't know what you mean Oobly?

edit: oh, I see you like verbs! That tells me you are a man of action  :thumb:

So...you want to know my proposition for whom? hypothetical of course hehe

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:46:40 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:45:10 »

propositioned   usually means ...   sexy-time request...   

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:47:19 »

I was freaking out for a moment TP!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 06:55:06 »

That's ok..  Geekhack is here for you...  remain calm

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 07:10:54 »

That's ok..  Geekhack is here for you...  remain calm
Show Image

I don't understand...you mean calm as in resting my weary head on Petra Kvitova's ....on a calm autumn day?

More

I love tennis and when I see her focussing on the ball I can feel her calm, cool, precision.

Is that what GH can do for me TP?  ;D

edit: what a classic your gif looks just like what an un-calm person would be doing when watching lol  :))
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 October 2014, 07:18:36 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 07:22:07 »
Is this working yet ?

Show Image

Are you Calm ?

That's you trying to wake me up after spending a weekender with Petra.

Is that calm enough?

Offline keyton

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 08:53:50 »
So someone do a tl;dr, what is this thread about again?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 08:56:30 »
So someone do a tl;dr, what is this thread about again?

tl;dr - What the **** is BlackWidowMan777 talking about?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder

yeah im bestest #1

#1****
best penis on geekhack? thanks dude :-*

Sorry, I believe my ErgoCocktm is best, or at least the most satisfying to use.

Off topic threads are off topic.

And I also believe Haata is "the world expert on keyboards", at least he is according to Massdrop :D

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/infinity-keyboard-kit?mode=guest_open
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 October 2014, 14:23:01 by Oobly »
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI