Author Topic: [MD] Realforce Topre 104UG Hi-Pro Keyboard, $230 [Gone]  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
[MD] Realforce Topre 104UG Hi-Pro Keyboard, $230 [Gone]
« on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 01:42:51 »
Click.

$220 if 5+ sell.

Edit: Fixed the link, thanks. Shouldn't post late at night :) Also, only 2 left at the time of this edit !
Edit2: and gone.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 October 2014, 22:09:43 by Grendel »
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
Re: [MD] Realforce Topre 104UG Hi-Pro Keyboard, $230, 7 available
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 15:57:27 »
I need to upgrade my attention.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [MD] Realforce Topre 104UG Hi-Pro Keyboard, $230 [Gone]
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 22:14:52 »
Click.

$220 if 5+ sell.

Edit: Fixed the link, thanks. Shouldn't post late at night :) Also, only 2 left at the time of this edit !

Yeah, I bought one FIRST, then overnight some more joined in.  Love Massdrop, far better way to get some good gear delivered to Convict Town  8) .

Besides I always wanted to try out these babies with an SA PBT profiled (I know they're not SP's but I had to make a comparison).

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 23:47:25 »
Click.

$220 if 5+ sell.

Yeah, I bought one FIRST, then overnight some more joined in.  Love Massdrop, far better way to get some good gear delivered to Convict Town  8) .

Besides I always wanted to try out these babies with an SA PBT profiled (I know they're not SP's but I had to make a comparison).

They're amazing. Probably my fav. topre keyboard. Almost as good sounding as a novatouch with thick sphericals on it, but with better texture.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 07:42:30 »
They're amazing. Probably my fav. topre keyboard. Almost as good sounding as a novatouch with thick sphericals on it, but with better texture.

If those wanting it to be presented again on Massdrop simply go here https://www.massdrop.com/buy/topre-realforce-104ug?mode=guest_open and press the request button.

When 200 people make the request, Massdrop will organize another Group Buy fairly quickly.  Overall you get these babies cheap here compared to buying it off EK or NCIX.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:48:07 »
Reviving this to get more people to Request the Drop again, hype-hype-hyperrrrr GO!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:17:52 »
Reviving this to get more people to Request the Drop again, hype-hype-hyperrrrr GO!

As Thorpie as it is, it has too many keys.

Now if there was a TKL version ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:34:36 »

As Thorpie as it is, it has too many keys.

Now if there was a TKL version ...

Noooooo Rowdy, I need a fullsize for work! Numpad is a must! :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 10:48:16 »
Thanks for posting on MD Elrick! We need more peeps to show interest, come on peeps!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 21:27:53 »
Thanks for posting on MD Elrick! We need more peeps to show interest, come on peeps!

Have patience my friend because it has already gone to 540 users making the request for a re-run on their website.

This is indeed a nice quality thorpie without equal in it's presentation and key-caps, well worth adding to your collection of RFs  :thumb: .

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 21:40:32 »
Make that 541!  :thumb:

At that price, I would debate selling quite a lot of stuff to get it. Sometimes I miss the numpad at work...even if I've fallen head over heels for TKL.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:17:04 »
I voted for this.

Visit the Typing Test and try!