Author Topic: [Help]Yellow Keycap Set(s) for CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate [ISO]  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Artonkn

[Help]Yellow Keycap Set(s) for CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate [ISO]
« on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 14:06:23 »
Hey there, looking into getting keycaps for my CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate ISO, but been having no luck.

First of all here's the layout :

I'm preferably after some yellow blanks. Problem is due to the abnormal layout I can't find any, let alone those with correct profiles.

All help appreciated thanks
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 October 2014, 17:21:25 by Artonkn »

Offline Artonkn

Re: [Help]Yellow Keycap Set(s) for CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate [ISO]
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 06:40:21 »
Bump

Offline cannonking

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Artonkn

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 10:19:52 »
http://www.cclonline.com/product/149804/S9C3-S109-UKPTY/Keyboard-Accessories/Ducky-PBT-Keycap-Set-Yellow-Engraved-ISO-Layout/KBD0850/

I think this fits everything except the 7 1.25x keys on the bottom row.

Problem is finding the remaining keys with the same colour.

Offline NeedAFix

• Ten Seconds until Midnight
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 11:34:35 »
http://www.cclonline.com/product/149804/S9C3-S109-UKPTY/Keyboard-Accessories/Ducky-PBT-Keycap-Set-Yellow-Engraved-ISO-Layout/KBD0850/

I think this fits everything except the 7 1.25x keys on the bottom row.

Problem is finding the remaining keys with the same colour.

Don't have to OCD about it, if you notice, a lot of the keyboard pictures on here feature different color keysets and actually make it a feature and not a 'problem'. It is difficult to find such parts and you usually have to have them made.

3D Printing may be an option?
The Bird of the Hermes is my name,
eating my wings to make me tame.

Offline Artonkn

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 17:47:11 »
Bump

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 19:50:09 »
There's also this: http://www.keypop.net/product/yellow-doubleshot-keycap-set-111-keycaps

But that ISO and that non-standard bottom row = good luck!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ