Author Topic: IMSTO hellboy, skull keycaps in stock  (Read 1606 times)

Offline rausse

• HHKB addict
IMSTO hellboy, skull keycaps in stock
« on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 17:33:03 »
http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/category&path=64

In case you actually want to be able to buy a keycap, instead of just continuously entering and failing to win raffles.
(nope, I'm not bitter)

Offline saturnotaku

Re: IMSTO hellboy, skull keycaps in stock
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 21:57:07 »
In case you actually want to be able to buy a keycap, instead of just continuously entering and failing to win raffles.

That's reason enough for me. Just ordered a red and a yellow Realforce skull.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 23:31:24 »
is it just me or do these look like quite decent quality?

Offline Hardwired Havok

• Real heroes are never made public.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 23:51:36 »
What is the difference between Cherry MX and Cherry MX 3? Does that change compatibility?

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=b0f0pocb26mibe2irk7of70s7ee43evi&topic=63161.0
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 13:50:00 »

What is the difference between Cherry MX and Cherry MX 3? Does that change compatibility?
I think it is just Imsto need to see it more clearly.
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 14:24:45 »

maybe he's trying to say round 3?

is it just me or do these look like quite decent quality?

the quality is good i would say. good build. very detailed stuff.