Author Topic: Question regarding the BroSet  (Read 1249 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
Question regarding the BroSet
« on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 18:58:39 »
I have the BroSet - as seen here

and would like to order 2 caps to replace the Windows logo with the Windows8 logo. I remember reading a while back these caps came from a certain manufacturer and the color codes were posted but I have no clue what either were. If anybody knows could you post? I will email the company to see if I can custom order just the OS keys to my liking .......... thanks

EDIT: for those wondering, I dislike the Windows95 style logo and prefer the Windows8 logo

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Question regarding the BroSet
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 19:03:47 »
PM bunnylake
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 19:06:38 »
They were manufactured through SP, not sure of the exact color though.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 19:23:11 »
PM bunnylake

I bug Bunny enough .. lol

If all else fails I'll pm him, but he's got enough on his table and if I can get this figured out without having to burden him i would feel beter